Nicole Scherzinger

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, stevyy, Benjamin, bm08

Postby Jesper » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:19 pm

I would chose Just Say Yes and Love Like This, I think, with When You're Falling being the option after that
Jesper
Legend

Postby johnny_d » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:22 pm

I would also choose Just Say Yes and Love Like This!
Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start
johnny_d
Manager

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:12 am

I think "Just Say Yes" is pretty universally wanted. After I heard Diana Vickers cover version of it my need for Nicole's has only grown stronger. For the other track I'd definitely go with another "HNIN" track, maybe "I Blow" just so we can put a song to the rather humorous title.
After the tracks we've been waiting 10 years for I'd love some more of the tracks intended for the 2nd U.K album that "Boomerang" was from so we can fill out the back catalogue.
Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby black12345 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:26 pm

no new leaks today? :(
I just love "American Girl" , in my opinion it is one of her best songs ... the lyrics are great :)
black12345
Groupie

Postby ThaInfo1 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 pm

I like Peep Show.
'SCAPE
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby ludichris » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:10 pm

black12345 wrote:I just love "American Girl" , in my opinion it is one of her best songs ... the lyrics are great :)
The best out of the leaked songs by far. It would be in my top 10 of her solo discography.
ludichris
Manager

Postby black12345 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:12 am

New song 'the end' has leaked ...I like it :)
black12345
Groupie

Postby johnny_d » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:39 am

The End is perfection. I think this really could have had potential to being a hit.
Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start
johnny_d
Manager

Postby Jesper » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:06 am

Even though I loved BFL. I feel it would have worked better as a whole break-up album. I know she was inbetween labels when she recorded it. But with all these break-up songs leaking like Have you Lost Your Mind, The End and even Pretty to some extend. I feel she had a good theme on her hands, but since she is such a private person, she probably didn't wanted to focus too much on her ex.
Jesper
Legend

Postby black12345 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:23 am

okay I read on atrl that Ollie (her manager) is blaming the fans for these leaks...he also said that the mixtape won't be released anymore and that because of these leaks she won't release a new single and won't perform it on X Factor...
is he really being serious with this sh*t he is talking about... blaming us fans? are you kidding me??? :evil: We are waiting for new music like for over 2 years now and I am supporting her and being her fan now for 10 years...this is so stupid and ridiculous... Ollie is such a bad manager ...she needs to replace her whole team...
they are searching for those stupid excuses to not drop the mixtape and the new single...what does these leaks had to do with a new single? nothing! :evil:
If they really were planning to release this mixtape (which I don't believe), then why can't they just do it?? these leaks are no barrier! they left us in the dark with the mixtape for 8 months, and now he is saying that they wanted to release it?? okay that is just a big fat lie! they should just drop this edited/finished mixtape to proof that they wanted to release it and to operate some damage control!
And once again not to use X Factor as a platform to release new music is such a stupid and silly decision ... and once again a new single has nothing to do with these leaks! I think her and her team are their biggest enemy!! It's the fans fault? ...yeah okay f*** off ... I thought Melissa was bad, but he is worse than Melissa!
so it's always the same and they are doing the same mistakes again....another scrapped and canceled era...once again no new single promoting while X factor, no mixtape, no new music era... thank you Ollie and Nicole! :roll: :evil:
Sorry but I had to say that and I had to release my anger... I am really pissed off!! :cry: :( :evil: and now I really hope that this leaks will continue to finally listen to the full HNIN album and other stuff she recorded (out of her 8 scrapped albums)

Many fans are very angry and I hope that they will read this and the reactions of the fans!
black12345
Groupie

Postby Jesper » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:05 am

I am honestly done with all the BS coming from Nicole and her team. I have supported her for over 10 years now and we have seen more lows than highs. I have been there to see her being build up as part of PCD and be broken down to pieces because of Interscope being incapable to market her and her suffering from Bulimia. I have been here, knowing she shelved more than 8 albums, while also knowing that some people who were in worse positions being able to release their records.

Every year we have had leaks, every damn year. The whole reasoning Ollie is using is just stupid. She has had trouble keeping her stuff protected for over a decade now and that is now a big reason to scrap a new single lol.

They want to blame us fans, for something that went horribly wrong on her side of the coin. She only has a small core fanbase left, and she doesn't seem to care and Ollie names us our own worst enemy? If that is the case, he needs to talk to his client, because she is her own worst enemy aswell.

I am really at a point that if Ollie is gonna play this game with blaming us, I will backtrack my support from Nicole and will wait for her stuff to actually leak, be released and listen to it illegally or will wait for her physical albums to end up in the bargain bin or buy it secondhanded from Amazon, instead of adding to her sales.

I feel these leaks are used as an easy cover to cover up something bigger. I mean we didn't even knew if she was signed or to which label, we didn't even had any news about a single at all And suddenly these leaks begin close to the period she was gonna release and promote her new single? Seems a bit too fishy to me.

I don't buy this crap at all. Just give me HNIN, and her unreleased catalogue and she can retire for all I care currently.
Jesper
Legend

Postby black12345 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:25 pm

No new leaks? :/
If there really were supposed to be 9 songs on the mixtape there is still one missing (maybe they added more songs to the final edited mixtape) ...hopefully we get just say yes, Love like this and when you're falling....I want those songs so badly :) ...hope that these were not the last leaks :/
black12345
Groupie

Postby ThaInfo1 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:17 pm

I saw that tacky ass DMs her manager said on twitter...Like what? She needs to let that go.

Who "punishes" fans because some songs leak and doesn't let her perform her new single. :roll:

I don't even stan for Nicole Shamalalajkfdl;ajkdal;s but that irritated me.
'SCAPE
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby black12345 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:21 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:I saw that tacky ass DMs her manager said on twitter...Like what? She needs to let that go.

Who "punishes" fans because some songs leak and doesn't let her perform her new single. :roll:

I don't even stan for Nicole Shamalalajkfdl;ajkdal;s but that irritated me.
Exactly...that does not make any sense and is just stupid and ignorant against us fans
black12345
Groupie

Postby MrDiva » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:33 pm

What has been said? I need all the info

Edit
Found it
MrDiva
Legend

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:02 am

... and all of this is one of the reasons she'll never be the star she deserves to be.

The leaks obviously aren't coming from them and they're pissed about it but again how lazy and cheap is teasing fans with material (some of which being 10 years old) and passing it off as "new" as opposed to believing in the talented and art you've created. The "punishment" of pulling a new single isn't going to hurt anyone except Nicole and the leaks will come regardless of whether they want them to or not so go ahead and waste more time, let her small fan base diminish, let her become even more unviable for radio play.
For Christ's sake Madonna's WHOLE ALBUM leaked nearly 4 months early and she went ahead and pushed everything forward in order to give fans what they wanted.
Like it or not music is a business and you have to keep the customer happy otherwise they go elsewhere and sadly for Nicole her team are almost ensuring ever diminishing returns.

I've said it 1000 times before but the smartest thing she could do to refresh an reinvigorate here image is a Pussycat Dolls reunion.
I'm sure a majority of the ladies would jump at the chance to do it all one more time and there's A LOT of acts out there at the moment making good money off of nostalgia. Hook them up with a reunion based reality show to drum up public interest, record some new songs to release a double album Greatest Hits/New material and back it up with a tour and watch the money roll in.......

But no pulling a single and an X-Factor promo slot is obviously the best idea for an aging, struggling, c-list pop star :roll:
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby black12345 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:14 am

Yeah that's true...this decision will only hurt Nicole and not us ! But if that is really what she wants... :roll:
black12345
Groupie

Postby Jesper » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:32 am

I seriously don't believe there was any single release planned.
When she changed labels to Sony, we got various pics, by label exc. and even a press release. if this single was planned this or next week, you would think we would have known by now where she signed at the least. It feels like he threatens the fans so someone will come forward to take the blame for the leaks, because Ollie probably wants to know who it is. Also in addition to that, why did he contact a fan? Why not post your frustration on Twitterfeed, instead of a Direct Message? That didn't made any sense to me.

Also I doubt a record label would postpone a single release for a couple of leaks, especially since all recorded songs are most likely NOT recorded under them, unless she would have resigned with Interscope. Her stuff has been leaking for like over a decade :lol: Ollie just wants us to feel guilty as fans and I don't see a reason why I should feel guilty about some songs that are almost a decade old and other stuff that has been in a vault for years aswell. And songs that I hardly could ever leak possibly myself.

Also the whole thing about her performing DHYB and a cover song made me laugh so hard :lol: like who is he fooling? Even if these leaks would have postponed a single, I think XFactor would find a new performer in a split second and it would be more wise to cancel it than to perform a random cover song :lol: in that case she should rather consider to re-release one of her past catalogue or even some album tracks of KL or even BFL :lol: :lol: so yeah I don't believe a thing about it.
Jesper
Legend

Postby black12345 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:26 am

Jesper wrote:I seriously don't believe there was any single release planned.
When she changed labels to Sony, we got various pics, by label exc. and even a press release. if this single was planned this or next week, you would think we would have known by now where she signed at the least. It feels like he threatens the fans so someone will come forward to take the blame for the leaks, because Ollie probably wants to know who it is. Also in addition to that, why did he contact a fan? Why not post your frustration on Twitterfeed, instead of a Direct Message? That didn't made any sense to me.

Also I doubt a record label would postpone a single release for a couple of leaks, especially since all recorded songs are most likely NOT recorded under them, unless she would have resigned with Interscope. Her stuff has been leaking for like over a decade :lol: Ollie just wants us to feel guilty as fans and I don't see a reason why I should feel guilty about some songs that are almost a decade old and other stuff that has been in a vault for years aswell. And songs that I hardly could ever leak possibly myself.

Also the whole thing about her performing DHYB and a cover song made me laugh so hard :lol: like who is he fooling? Even if these leaks would have postponed a single, I think XFactor would find a new performer in a split second and it would be more wise to cancel it than to perform a random cover song :lol: in that case she should rather consider to re-release one of her past catalogue or even some album tracks of KL or even BFL :lol: :lol: so yeah I don't believe a thing about it.
Agree with u ...this whole situation is just stupid and ridicilous...it's not believable
black12345
Groupie

Postby Jesper » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:43 pm

AussiePopStar8 wrote:
I've said it 1000 times before but the smartest thing she could do to refresh an reinvigorate here image is a Pussycat Dolls reunion.
I'm sure a majority of the ladies would jump at the chance to do it all one more time and there's A LOT of acts out there at the moment making good money off of nostalgia. Hook them up with a reunion based reality show to drum up public interest, record some new songs to release a double album Greatest Hits/New material and back it up with a tour and watch the money roll in.......
I would love this. I mean her career has become so uneventful. A PCD reunion atleast gives fans globally the chance to see her live and potentially meet her. A PCD album will be released globally and will get full length promo campagned. I have been a fan of hers for a over a decade. But knowing she shelved 8 albums and currently is known as a TV personality or brand endorser rather than a singer is just sad.
Jesper
Legend

Postby Jesper » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:29 pm

This was nice, now get a label and get in motion for a new single performance :lol: during the results
Jesper
Legend

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:12 am

Umm WTF was that?
Totally random and really pointless but I guess the public need reminding that one of the judges is actually an artist but surely giving her a performance slot when she actually has something to promote.
Isn't she rumoured to be signed/signing to Syco?
A PCD greatest hits not being done yet is surprising considering 2015 was the 10 year anniversary of the group and it's some pretty easy money but packaging it with a new album would cater for the nostalgia crowd AND their original fan base. Throw in some vocally shared tracks (to show that all that drama is water under the bridge) and even some features with guest Dolls and Nicole's reputation would benefit immensely and also refresh her solo brand.
Nicole, nix your team and hire me!!!
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby Jesper » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:44 am

AussiePopStar8 wrote:Nicole, nix your team and hire me!!!
I would love to assist you with that :lol: 8-)
Jesper
Legend

Postby Ska8er » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:07 am

AussiePopStar8 wrote:A PCD greatest hits not being done yet is surprising considering 2015 was the 10 year anniversary of the group and it's some pretty easy money but packaging it with a new album would cater for the nostalgia crowd AND their original fan base. Throw in some vocally shared tracks (to show that all that drama is water under the bridge) and even some features with guest Dolls and Nicole's reputation would benefit immensely and also refresh her solo brand.
Nicole, nix your team and hire me!!!
She was planning on a reunion with the girls in 2015 but none of them wanted to do it.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:29 am

Well more fool all of them.
Considering they could all gain some exposure and money from the gig.....
Anyways I'm sure that Nicole will release something some time but if an audience will be is the main question.
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion