Hmmm...no promises...but I did take advantage of that free download offer, so many thanks for the tip! Also - Espeon/Psiana, for sure!Tansike wrote:Wow, this sounds very promising! Any chance of seeing this appearing on your charts, maybe? You can't download or stream the song right now, but you can get it for free on her youtube channel (weird move from her, but i guess more people will know the song that way and the more know it, the more successful it may be on the upcoming contest she's competing). Haha good question, no idea Monkey maybe. Or Penguin? What is yours?
No, Mariah already scored a Top10 hit with "I Want To Know What Love Is" back in 2010 (peaked at #10), but this was her only entry on my charts prior AIWFCIY... And yes, i'm a bit late with that one, but it's definitely a classic and i love(d) to hear this all the time over the last few days...
Ah, I often forget about that one, partially because it did absolutely nothing here Aside from AIWFCIY, her covers do seem to be her most successful songs with audiences abroad ("I'll Be There", "Without You", "Against All Odds"...)
• WOAH AIWFCIY all the way up to No. 2?!?! The fact that she was only stopped by one of your absolute-favorite (or is Kerli your No. 1 favorite?) acts makes this an even prouder moment.Tansike wrote:1 (1) Kerli – Spirit Animal
2 (9) Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You
4 (2) LP – Lost On You *P*
6 (3) Lady GaGa – Million Reasons *P*
11 (13) Ariana Grande feat. Liz Gillies – Santa Baby *G*
12 (23) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*
16 (15) Rihanna – Love On The Brain
18 (27) Years & Years – Meteorite
22 (17) Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie – Rockabye
23 (16) Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
24 (19) Charlie Puth – Dangerously
27 (33) Ariana Grande – Last Christmas
28 (31) John Legend – Love Me Now
29 (26) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – Starboy *G*
31 (36) Ariana Grande – Snow In California *G*
32 (22) Ariana Grande – Love Is Everything *P*
34 (29) Olly Murs – You Don’t Know Love
37 (38) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness *P*
38 (24) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming
39 (30) Little Mix – Shout Out To My Ex
• Aw, a bit sad to see "Million Reasons" dip out of the Top 5 again, but ten weeks is pretty incredible! I guess it was starting to feel like it might never leave...
• I hadn't even realized that Emeli released a follow-up to "Hurts" until Jake brought it to my attention! I still need to actually listen to it, though...
• Surprising turnaround for "Meteorite." Possibly due to all the YECs? If only its Bridget Jones companion "Still Falling For You" was benefiting from the same effect...
• Ouch @ "I Feel It Coming" and "Shout Out To My ex" still tumbling No sign of "Touch", though? Waiting for the video to drop? Or will it suffer the same fate as "Versace On The Floor"...?
(Belated) Happy New Year to you too, Tansike!