My Charts - week 29 - Fetish for a Woman’s Body

Moderator: tdc2000

Postby Speedy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Hye Tansike,

Happy new year. Thanks for you comments on my posts last year. I hope you visit so now and then in 2017. Hope your wishes will come true in 2017.
Speedy
Groupie

Postby phoenix98 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Tansike wrote:Wow, this sounds very promising! Any chance of seeing this appearing on your charts, maybe? You can't download or stream the song right now, but you can get it for free on her youtube channel (weird move from her, but i guess more people will know the song that way and the more know it, the more successful it may be on the upcoming contest she's competing). Haha good question, no idea :lol: Monkey maybe. Or Penguin? :lol: What is yours?

No, Mariah already scored a Top10 hit with "I Want To Know What Love Is" back in 2010 (peaked at #10), but this was her only entry on my charts prior AIWFCIY... :oops: And yes, i'm a bit late with that one, but it's definitely a classic and i love(d) to hear this all the time over the last few days...
Hmmm...no promises...but I did take advantage of that free download offer, so many thanks for the tip! Also - Espeon/Psiana, for sure! ;)

Ah, I often forget about that one, partially because it did absolutely nothing here :lol: Aside from AIWFCIY, her covers do seem to be her most successful songs with audiences abroad ("I'll Be There", "Without You", "Against All Odds"...)

Tansike wrote:1 (1) Kerli – Spirit Animal
2 (9) Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You
4 (2) LP – Lost On You *P*
6 (3) Lady GaGa – Million Reasons *P*
11 (13) Ariana Grande feat. Liz Gillies – Santa Baby *G*
12 (23) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*
16 (15) Rihanna – Love On The Brain
18 (27) Years & Years – Meteorite
22 (17) Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie – Rockabye
23 (16) Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
24 (19) Charlie Puth – Dangerously
27 (33) Ariana Grande – Last Christmas
28 (31) John Legend – Love Me Now
29 (26) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – Starboy *G*
31 (36) Ariana Grande – Snow In California *G*
32 (22) Ariana Grande – Love Is Everything *P*
34 (29) Olly Murs – You Don’t Know Love
37 (38) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness *P*
38 (24) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming
39 (30) Little Mix – Shout Out To My Ex
• WOAH :o AIWFCIY all the way up to No. 2?!?! :cry: The fact that she was only stopped by one of your absolute-favorite (or is Kerli your No. 1 favorite?) acts makes this an even prouder moment.
• Aw, a bit sad to see "Million Reasons" dip out of the Top 5 again, but ten weeks is pretty incredible! I guess it was starting to feel like it might never leave...
• I hadn't even realized that Emeli released a follow-up to "Hurts" until Jake brought it to my attention! I still need to actually listen to it, though...
• Surprising turnaround for "Meteorite." Possibly due to all the YECs? If only its Bridget Jones companion "Still Falling For You" was benefiting from the same effect... ;)
• Ouch @ "I Feel It Coming" and "Shout Out To My ex" still tumbling :x No sign of "Touch", though? Waiting for the video to drop? Or will it suffer the same fate as "Versace On The Floor"...?

(Belated) Happy New Year to you too, Tansike! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Biebz » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:06 pm

I finally listened to Spirit Animal and it's great! :o I still prefer Diamond Hard but I might check out the album when she finally releases it!
retro sensibility with a futuristic flare
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Tansike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:42 am

JakeP wrote:Hi Tansike :D

Happy New Year! :D Ok, it's just over 2 days early but had to post it. :P Let's hope 2017 brings us good health, happiness and much success. :D

And so to the chart, is this going to count towards your 2017 year end chart or have you added this towards of 2016 chart?

1 (1) Kerli – Spirit Animal

This has been a slow burner for me, i'm still not completely in love with the song but the more i listen to this, the more is starts to click. So i should love this by May 2017! :lol: :P
Hey Jake :D

(belated) Happy New Year to you too (if i haven't wished you that already somewhere else :oops: ) :)

That chart already counted for the Year-End Charts 2017, so Kerli would be #1 there at the moment 8-)

So yeah i'm obviously glad to hear this about "Spirit Animal". May would be perfect :P I hope it keeps on growing on you.

JakeP wrote:2 (9) Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You

There is no denying this this is the sound of christmas. I don't think any other song captures the spirit of christmas quite in the same way as this gem. I think this is guaranteed to be played every christmas for the rest of time. In the year 3000 they will still be playing All i want for christmas is you in December! :lol: :P
So true. She definitely created a huge classic with this, and the thing is that it's only getting bigger and bigger in the last few years :o

JakeP wrote:3 (6) OneRepublic – Let’s Hurt Tonight

A nice little boost back up the chart. My final weekly chart coming this Saturday isn't exactly gonna be packed with new entries either so OneRepublic should be in a stronger position to grab a sot inside the top 10.
...and they didn't do it in the end, but they keep on being stable just outside your Top10, which is still nice to see :)

JakeP wrote:4 (2) LP – Lost On You *P*
33 (18) LP – Other People

Grouping the two LP tracks here as i decided to listen to Other people again after seeing it appear in Grybop's chart of 2016. I still don't think it's as strong as Lost on you but i think this might actually make my chart in early 2017 if it continues to grow more on me. :D
It's definitely not even half as good as "Lost On You", and it's also not one of my favorite songs from her album. Kinda the wrong choice for the next single, so i hope the follow-up will be better again. It's still nice though.

JakeP wrote:5 (21) Lindsey Stirling – Hallelujah *G*
13 (28) Pentatonix – Hallelujah

That Hallelujah slayage! :P Can you imagine if Pentatonix teamed up with Lindsey and did a version of Hallelujah together? I think that would surely be a #1 in your chart. I just watched the video by Lindsey Sterling and i love that it was filmed on a train platform, it looks like its a live performance too which makes it seem all the more special. <3
Ha I’m sure this would be awesome! I’m not sure if you knew this, but they both already did something together, a cover of Imagine Dragon’s “Radioactive”, which got over 100 million views on youtube, a Gold certification in the US and a YouTube Video Music Award. Glad to hear you enjoyed the video, I think it’s really nice :)

JakeP wrote:11 (13) Ariana Grande feat. Liz Gillies – Santa Baby *G*
12 (23) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*
27 (33) Ariana Grande – Last Christmas
31 (36) Ariana Grande – Snow In California *G*
32 (22) Ariana Grande – Love Is Everything *P*

That Ariana christmas dominance! :P I wonder if Ariana will release another christmas song or ep next year. Although with christmas behind us and new years day shortly to follow i wonder just how different your chart will look next week. :wink:
I’d love to get more Christmas music from her, but I think we’ll get a new studio album in the second half of 2017, so a Christmas release most likely won’t happen. Oh it will be very different to last week :lol:

JakeP wrote:15 (10) Kerli – Feral Hearts *2xP*
19 (14) Kerli – Diamond Hard *G*
35 (35) Kerli – Blossom *P*

Kerli doing her thang once again. The success of Feral hearts here has been extraordinary but its such a good song. Without giving too much away, i can reveal that Feral hearts will make my top 100 of 2016. :D After all, it did peak at #3 in my chart and even though its chart run was fairly short, high peaking songs are just as important to my year end chart as lower peaking songs that had a longer chart run. It's like a counter balance of the two. :P
That’s great! And as we talked earlier this week, I’m VERY happy about its final position on your year-end charts. It will be a few… well, just a very few places higher on my list :cool:

JakeP wrote:17 (NEW) Emeli Sandé – Breathing Underwater

For some reasons i've not taken to this song. I've listened to Breathing underwater several times now including watching the music video but its just not really made much impact with me. :( Maybe this is just another slow burner like Other people that will suddenly click eventually.
It’s similar with me. Despite don’t having much entries on my singles charts, everything still peaked in the Top10 for Emeli, but it looks like “Breathing Underwater” will be her first non-Top10-peaking entry. It only made my charts due to her performance on the The Voice Of Germany final from late December, which was pretty good.

JakeP wrote:18 (27) Years & Years – Meteorite

Wow, Meteorite has done well this week. Any particular reason for the song getting its best weekly peak now, or is it more down to not much competition or new music to check out. Still think its a shame this wasn't more successful in the UK chart.
No, I’m only getting into it now. I’m very late with this, but I really love this right now :oops: Completely agree about the success in the UK! :cry:

JakeP wrote:26 (NEW) Alicia Keys feat. A$AP Rocky – Blended Family (What You Do For Love)

Nice to see Alicia entering with Blended family even though this has already appeared in my chart where it achieved a really unique chart run of 18-18-18 before dropping out. Again, like Meteorite its a shame this didn't have any success in the charts.
Now this was a nice chartrun :lol: While I agree on this, I think it’s not even that good. It’s nice and solid, but she already released much better stuff in the past, and if something like “In Common” flops, then I’m not surprised to see “Blended Family” flopping as well to be honest.
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:42 am

Storyteller wrote:Great to see Mariah so high :)
Glad you like that! Definitely a classic :)

heppolo wrote:
Chart Run: *1*-1- /
Got into my top 3 as well, beautiful song
That's amazing! :D

Speedy wrote:Hye Tansike,

Happy new year. Thanks for you comments on my posts last year. I hope you visit so now and then in 2017. Hope your wishes will come true in 2017.
Hey Speedy :)

(belated) Happy New Year to you too! And i definitely keep an eye on your charts this year as well :)

phoenix98 wrote:Hmmm...no promises...but I did take advantage of that free download offer, so many thanks for the tip! Also - Espeon/Psiana, for sure! ;)

Ah, I often forget about that one, partially because it did absolutely nothing here :lol: Aside from AIWFCIY, her covers do seem to be her most successful songs with audiences abroad ("I'll Be There", "Without You", "Against All Odds"...)
Oh cool :) It’s finally also available everywhere else (iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify). Intereting choice :wink:

I didn’t even know “Without You” was a cover :oops:

phoenix98 wrote:• WOAH :o AIWFCIY all the way up to No. 2?!?! :cry: The fact that she was only stopped by one of your absolute-favorite (or is Kerli your No. 1 favorite?) acts makes this an even prouder moment.
• Aw, a bit sad to see "Million Reasons" dip out of the Top 5 again, but ten weeks is pretty incredible! I guess it was starting to feel like it might never leave...
• I hadn't even realized that Emeli released a follow-up to "Hurts" until Jake brought it to my attention! I still need to actually listen to it, though...
• Surprising turnaround for "Meteorite." Possibly due to all the YECs? If only its Bridget Jones companion "Still Falling For You" was benefiting from the same effect... ;)
• Ouch @ "I Feel It Coming" and "Shout Out To My ex" still tumbling :x No sign of "Touch", though? Waiting for the video to drop? Or will it suffer the same fate as "Versace On The Floor"...?

(Belated) Happy New Year to you too, Tansike! :D
Yes, Kerli is my #1 / absolute favorite, so it’s definitely a big feat for Mariah. I even considered the top spot for a moment, but the Christmas effect already worn off a bit on thursday so #2 was okay. Unfortunately, she’ll make history today but in a very negative way…

True. I already had that feeling with the number one run for “Demons In You”. But hey, it’s still not over yet, “Million Reasons” will most likely have an amazing longevity.

It’s quite good. She performed it on The Voice Of Germany, which is way it debuted on my charts (same reason for Alicia Keys’ entry).

Not really, I’m only getting into it now, no idea why it took me so long. And I’m having its melody in my head like all the time. It will make another leap this week…

“Touch” will enter sooner or later. I’m usually holding a few new songs back during the year-end so I can start the new year with some fresh(er) songs.

Thanks, also belated Happy New Year to you. Let’s hope 2017 will be an amazing year :D

Biebz wrote:I finally listened to Spirit Animal and it's great! :o I still prefer Diamond Hard but I might check out the album when she finally releases it!
Woah, that's amazing! Haha well if the word 'finally' wouldn't be there. But i think it should really come out this year now, otherwise it would be a huge joke... :oops:
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:28 pm

thanks so much for all comments

week 1/2017 – 5 january 2017 finding her Deepest Roots

Singles Top40
We’re having the most likely weirdest week ever since I’m compiling my own charts, as there are several random moves, lots of older songs re-entering the Top40 due to the Year-End Charts 2016 and a few very huge drop offs following the end of the Christmas season. And even if it may be a negative thing, I really have to start with something that never happened before since my charts is a Top20/40: Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas In You” makes a huge drop and completely leaves the Top40 following its peak at number two a week ago, making history as the biggest drop out ever.

Now on to the good stuff: Kerli spends a third week at number one with “Spirit Animal”, giving her officially the first number one song of 2017. Her closest rivals were two unexpected songs; at first there’s Agnes Obel, who re-peaks with “Familiar” as the song rises back up 7-2, while Years & Years are having an even bigger jump with “Meteorite”, with which they score their first Top10 entry ever (18-3). OneRepublic’s “Let’s Hurt Tonight” dips 3-4, followed by Lady GaGa’s “Million Reasons” (6-5), Lindsey Stirling’s “Hold My Heart” which recovers 10-6, and “Demons In You” by Tarja (8-7). LP’s “Lost On You” is also still in the Top10, but doesn’t benefit from the year-end charts and even drops 4-9.

There are obviously another two entries in the Top10, and one of them is a new entry, while the other is a re-entry. The new entry belongs to Swedish pop mastermind Tove Lo, who scores another Top10 entry with “True Disaster” (#8). It’s the highest of just three new arrivals this week, the other two being Shawn Mendes’ “Mercy” (#20) and Lukas Graham’s “You’re Not There” (#22). Meanwhile, the re-entry belongs to The Chainsmokers, who get a surprisingly huge push through the year-end charts with “Don’t Let Me Down” being back at #10. It’s one of incredible ten re-entries this week, with a few more even re-entering the upper half of the charts as well: Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild” comes back to #12, Zara Larsson & MNEK’s “Never Forget You” gets a third life by re-entering at #14, followed by Ariana Grande’s “Into You” at #15 and Faun’s “Federkleid” being back at #19. There are a few more re-entries also in the lower half of the charts: Carrie Underwood’s “Church Bells” is back at #24, Twenty One Pilot’s “Stressed Out” re-enters the charts at #31, ESC-hottie Sergey Lazarev makes a comeback at #36 with “You Are The Only One” while Inna even gets two little comebacks as both, “Heaven” (#30) and “Say It With Your Body” (#38), are back in the Top40.

Christmas is already over. It always seems like the most beautiful time of the year is always over way too fast. Mariah’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You” is not the only song that tumbles down the charts, there are some other horrible drops, including some big drop outs for Ariana Grande. Surprisingly small is the drop for Lindsey Stirling’s “Hallelujah” (5-17) and Pentatonix’ “Hallelujah” (13-21). And as mentioned, there are also some other interesting moves. Despite the craziness around her, Rihanna’s “Love On The Brain” keeps on showing some stability, and even climbs a bit this week, as it’s up 16-13. Selena Gomez’ “Kill Em With Kindness” also increases this week (37-28) and is now placed one spot above her former duet partner Charlie Puth, who drops 24-29 with his newly Gold certified song “Dangerously”. There’s a second Gold certification, which goes to Clean Bandit’s “Rockabye”, getting them their first certification ever. Bruno Mars is unlucky to own the non-christmas song that suffers the most from this week, as his “24K Magic” drops 23-37.

Years & Years’ “Meteorite” is the biggest climber, with Ariana Grande’s “Santa Tell Me” being the obvious biggest loser this week (12-40).
    ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Chart Run: *1*-1-1- / 3w

2 (7) Agnes Obel – Familiar *P*
Chart Run: 10-*2*-5-16-22-11-8-7-8-15-18-16-11-8-7-2- / 16w

3 (18) Years & Years – Meteorite
Chart Run: 25-28-31-32-27-18-*3*- / 7w

4 (3) OneRepublic – Let’s Hurt Tonight
Chart Run: *2*-6-3-4- / 4w

5 (6) Lady GaGa – Million Reasons *P*
Chart Run: 4-7-*2*-2-2-2-3-5-4-4-3-6-5- / 13w

6 (10) Lindsey Stirling feat. ZZ Ward – Hold My Heart *G*
Chart Run: *3*-5-4-3-3-5-7-10-6- / 9w

7 (8) Tarja with Alissa White-Gluz – Demons In You *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-5-8-7- / 13w

8 (NEW) Tove Lo – True Disaster
Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

9 (4) LP – Lost On You *P*
Chart Run: 30-11-14-12-13-14-17-19-16-18-21-20-24-25-27-29-32-28-31-32-34-36-Out-RE *1*-1-1-2-4-9- / 28w

10 (RE) The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down *G*
Chart Run: 10-*3*-6-7-7-12-15-15-18-20-24-25-25-29-34-Out-RE 10- / 16w

11 (15) Kerli – Feral Hearts *2xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-7-11-6-9-17-21-24-22-19-14-16-16-14-17-24-28-35-25-16-20-27-25-34-36-Out-RE 31-27-25-21-17-21-21-17-13-10-15-11- / 41w

12 (RE) Lindsey Stirling feat. Andrew MacMahon In The Wilderness – Something Wild *G*
Chart Run: *1*-2-3-3-5-6-11-17-19-28-33-Out-RE 12- / 12w

13 (16) Rihanna – Love On The Brain
Chart Run: 14-*12*-17-15-16-13- / 6w

14 (RE) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
Chart Run: 4-*1*-2-5-6-4-5-4-8-9-13-20-25-21-24-26-33-31-36-Out-RE 36-29-23-16-11-8-15-24-22-23-26-28-33-36-37-Out-RE 14- / 35w

15 (RE) Ariana Grande – Into You *P*
Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*-3-4-7-9-11-15-21-23-26-27-38-Out-RE 15- / 16w

16 (9) Nina Kraljic – Snijeg
Chart Run: *4*-9-16- / 3w

17 (5) Lindsey Stirling – Hallelujah *G*
Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-12-19-28-39-Out-RE 35-21-5-17- / 12w

18 (19) Kerli – Diamond Hard *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-6-12-17-19-26-33-Out-RE 35-32-27-22-21-14-19-18- / 17w

19 (RE) Faun – Federkleid *G*
Chart Run: 35-*2*-2-5-6-11-12-18-20-26-37-Out-RE 19- / 12w

20 (NEW) Shawn Mendes – Mercy
Chart Run: *20*- / 1w

21 (13) Pentatonix – Hallelujah
Chart Run: *9*-20-20-40-Out-RE 37-28-13-21- / 8w

22 (NEW) Lukas Graham – You’re Not There
Chart Run: *22*- / 1w

23 (21) Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha – In The Name Of Love
Chart Run: 11-12-7-*5*-6-12-21-23- / 8w

24 (RE) Carrie Underwood – Church Bells *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-19-28-29-25-27-26-22-24-29-35-31-Out-RE 24- / 16w

25 (22) Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie – Rockabye *G*
Chart Run: 11-*3*-6-8-9-10-17-22-25- / 9w

26 (17) Emeli Sandé – Breathing Underwater
Chart Run: *17*-26- / 2w

27 (14) Guy Sebastian – Set In Stone
Chart Run: 11-*7*-11-14-27- / 5w

28 (37) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-3-4-6-6-5-6-12-14-16-15-20-22-25-24-26-26-30-34-33-34-33-31-28-31-38-37-28- / 31w

29 (24) Charlie Puth – Dangerously *G*
Chart Run: *4*-4-5-9-10-12-19-24-29- / 9w

30 (RE) Inna – Heaven
Chart Run: *1*-2-6-9-16-24-29-35-Out-RE 30- / 9w

31 (RE) Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out
Chart Run: 13-9-*6*-14-17-26-33-Out-RE 31- / 8w

32 (29) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – Starboy *G*
Chart Run: *3*-4-6-9-13-18-26-33-Out-RE 16-21-23-26-29-32- / 14w

33 (35) Kerli – Blossom *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-2-2-3-5-7-10-13-17-16-11-17-26-31-39-38-Out-RE 35-35-33- / 22w

34 (25) Agnes Obel – It’s Happening Again
Chart Run: *18*-20-25-34- / 4w

35 (30) Alan Walker – Alone
Chart Run: 27-*26*-34-30-35- / 5w

36 (RE) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *P*
Chart Run: *1*-5-6-12-16-22-10-17-21-12-13-16-20-23-25-30-35-31-33-36-38-Out / 21w

37 (23) Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
Chart Run: 11-38-Out-RE 20-12-*7*-8-16-23-37- / 9w

38 (RE) Inna – Say It With Your Body
Chart Run: *2*-3-6-13-18-24-Out-RE 38- / 8w

39 (20) Pentatonix – Mary, Did You Know?
Chart Run: 30-27-*17*-20-28-Out-RE 21-38-Out-RE 33-25-20-39- / 11w

40 (12) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*
Chart Run: 8-13-9-*5*-7-16-37-Out-RE 25-34-Out-RE 32-29-23-12-40- / 14w

Out of Top40
Out (2) Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You (4w)
Out (11) Ariana Grande feat. Liz Gillies – Santa Baby *G* (14w)
Out (26) Alicia Keys feat. A$AP Rocky – Blended Family (What You Do For Love) (1w)
Out (27) Ariana Grande – Last Christmas (8w)
Out (28) John Legend – Love Me Now (4w)
Out (31) Ariana Grande – Snow In California *G* (14w)
Out (32) Ariana Grande – Love Is Everything *P* (21w)
Out (33) LP – Other People (5w)
Out (34) Olly Murs – You Don’t Know Love (8w)
Out (36) Ashley Tisdale feat. Chris French – Still Into You (9w)
Out (38) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming (5w)
Out (39) Little Mix – Shout Out To My Ex (7w)
Out (40) The Weeknd – Party Monster (5w)

Album Top20
As if the Singles Top40 wouldn’t be weird enough, the Album Top20 looks strange as well, with some surprising debuts and some more or less random re-entries. The highest debut belongs to Estonian charts empress Kerli, as her “Deepest Roots” EP debuts at #1, becoming her second chart topper. That EP is not available to stream or to download, and only the people who pre-ordered her album through her site got this EP. The reason behind this was that the album was supposed to be released in September 2016, but as we know, it’s still not out, so she decided to send this physical EP to everyone as a little ‘sorry’ for the delay. The EP contains the three singles “Feral Hearts”, “Blossom” and “Diamond Hard”, plus the track “Journey Through the Elven Kingdom”, some remixes for “Feral Hearts” and one for “Blossom”, plus the ‘The Sacred Forest Session’ version of “Feral Hearts” and the ‘The Halls of Heaven Session’ version of “Blossom”, and, last but not least, audio commentaries for “Feral Hearts” and “Blossom”.

The second highest arrival belongs to The Chainsmokers. The dance duo was one of the shooting stars of 2016, and already scored one big hit on my charts with “Don’t Let Me Down”. Since there’s no real new release out this week, I picked their EP up and that’s also the reason why it debuts at #2. A third and last debut belongs to Danish singer Invader Girl, who debuts at #9 with the “Dark Light” EP. When it comes to re-entries, Kerli also owns the highest re-entry of the week, as her “Utopia” returns to #4 this week. Other re-entries are: “Shine” by Anette Olzon (#12), “Midgard” by Faun (#14) and “Greatest Hits: Decade #1” by Carrie Underwood (#18).

Pentatonix’ “A Pentatonix Christmas” only dips 1-3, while their other Christmas release “That’s Christmas To Me” suffers a lot more from the ending of the Christmas season and tumbles down 2-13. Even bigger is the drop for Mariah Carey’s “Merry Christmas” (3-19), or Tarja’s “Ave Maria”, which completely leaves the charts this week. Agnes Obel’s “Citizen Of Glass” recovers 12-5, followed by Bruno Mars’ “24K Magic” (7-6) and The Weeknd’s “Starboy” (6-7) which both switch positions, and the latter is now also certified with Gold. LP’s “Lost On You” (4-8) and Lindsey Stirling’s “Brave Enough” (14-10) make the Top10 complete. Also worth a mention is that “Joanne” by Lady GaGa has to leave the upper half for the first time after ten weeks (8-11).
    ImageImage

1 (NEW) Kerli – Deepest Roots EP
Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (NEW) The Chainsmokers – Collage EP
Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

3 (1) Pentatonix – A Pentatonix Christmas
Chart Run: 11-13-18-19-Out-RE 12-*1*-3- / 7w

4 (RE) Kerli – Utopia *5xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-5-5-4-3-1-2-2-4-5-6-6-5-5-3-7-7-7-9-13-12-10-7-5-8-5-8-12-9-12-10-10-11-4-2-3-5-6-3-2-3-6-8-11-19-18-19-Out-RE 16-18-Out-RE 17-16-13-8-9-13-10-11-11-11-5-3-7-12-15-20-Out-RE 15-Out-RE 17-12-7-7-10-13-Out-RE 7-14-Out-RE 4- / 83w

5 (12) Agnes Obel – Citizen Of Glass *G*
Chart Run: 5-6-*4*-9-17-13-20-15-7-12-5- / 11w

6 (7) Bruno Mars – 24K Magic *G*
Chart Run: *1*-2-2-3-3-7-6- / 7w

7 (6) The Weeknd – Starboy *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-6-7- / 6w

8 (4) LP – Lost On You
Chart Run: *1*-1-4-8- / 4w

9 (NEW) Invader Girl – Dark Light EP
Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (14) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-3-2-6-7-6-9-11-10-8-11-14-9-7-8-14-10- / 20w

11 (8) Lady GaGa – Joanne *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-5-4-6-5-8-11- / 11w

12 (RE) Anette Olzon – Shine *6xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-3-5-7-6-3-4-4-3-4-4-3-1-2-1-3-1-1-2-3-3-1-2-5-7-5-8-11-9-12-11-15-12-9-9-12-15-16-14-13-10-6-8-9-5-4-4-5-3-3-3-2-3-4-6-7-10-10-10-14-15-13-11-12-16-19-17-13-11-14-19-Out-RE 8-4-5-3-5-2-5-4-6-8-13-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 17-12-18-Out-RE 20-17-Out-RE 12- / 92w

13 (2) Pentatonix – That’s Christmas To Me *G*
Chart Run: 2-*1*-3-6-14-20-Out-RE 5-10-Out-RE 18-2-13- / 11w

14 (RE) Faun – Midgard *G*
Chart Run: 3-5-4-*2*-4-6-13-Out-RE 14- / 8w

15 (13) OneRepublic – Oh My My *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-6-10-13-9-10-5-9-13-15- / 13w

16 (18) Little Mix – Glory Days
Chart Run: 10-*3*-5-8-15-18-16- / 7w

17 (16) Tarja – The Shadow Self *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-3-3-4-1-1-4-3-2-4-7-8-4-7-7-11-9-13-16-17- / 23w

18 (RE) Carrie Underwood – Greatest Hits: Decade #1 *G*
Chart Run: 3-*2*-4-6-10-13-18-Out-RE 17-18-Out-RE 16-Out-RE 18- / 11w

19 (3) Mariah Carey – Merry Christmas
Chart Run: 10-*3*-19- / 3w

20 (11) Guy Sebastian – Part 1 EP
Chart Run: *3*-4-6-11-20- / 5w

Out of Top20
Out(5) Tarja – Ave Maria - En plein air *G* (15w)
Out(9) Ariana Grande – Christmas Kisses EP *G* (15w)
Out (10) Ariana Grande – Christmas & Chill EP (9w)
Out (15) Emeli Sandé – Long Live The Angels (5w)
Out (17) Alicia Keys – Here (4w)
Out (19) Måns Zelmerlöw – Chameleon (4w)
Out (20) John Legend – Darkness And Light (3w)

(sorry for eventual mistakes!)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:28 pm

New certifications

GOLD
Charlie Puth – Dangerously [single]
Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie – Rockabye [single]

The Weeknd – Starboy [album]

(these certifications were already added to the charts above)

Click here for the Certification Database
Tansike
Legend

Postby Biebz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:32 pm

Obsessed with Lost On You now :oops: Been listening to it all day
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Tansike wrote:4 (3) OneRepublic – Let’s Hurt Tonight
5 (6) Lady GaGa – Million Reasons *P*
10 (RE) The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down *G*
12 (RE) Lindsey Stirling feat. Andrew MacMahon In The Wilderness – Something Wild *G*
14 (RE) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
15 (RE) Ariana Grande – Into You *P*
17 (5) Lindsey Stirling – Hallelujah *G*
20 (NEW) Shawn Mendes – Mercy
21 (13) Pentatonix – Hallelujah
22 (NEW) Lukas Graham – You’re Not There
23 (21) Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha – In The Name Of Love
24 (RE) Carrie Underwood – Church Bells *G*
25 (22) Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie – Rockabye *G*
26 (17) Emeli Sandé – Breathing Underwater
28 (37) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness *P*
29 (24) Charlie Puth – Dangerously *G*
32 (29) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – Starboy *G*
35 (30) Alan Walker – Alone
37 (23) Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
39 (20) Pentatonix – Mary, Did You Know?
40 (12) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*

Out of Top40
Out (2) Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You (4w)
Out (11) Ariana Grande feat. Liz Gillies – Santa Baby *G* (14w)
Out (28) John Legend – Love Me Now (4w)
Out (31) Ariana Grande – Snow In California *G* (14w)
Out (32) Ariana Grande – Love Is Everything *P* (21w)
Out (34) Olly Murs – You Don’t Know Love (8w)
Out (38) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming (5w)
Out (39) Little Mix – Shout Out To My Ex (7w)
Out (40) The Weeknd – Party Monster (5w)
    Album Top20
2 (NEW) The Chainsmokers – Collage EP
3 (1) Pentatonix – A Pentatonix Christmas
6 (7) Bruno Mars – 24K Magic *G*
7 (6) The Weeknd – Starboy *G*
11 (8) Lady GaGa – Joanne *G*
13 (2) Pentatonix – That’s Christmas To Me *G*
15 (13) OneRepublic – Oh My My *G*
18 (RE) Carrie Underwood – Greatest Hits: Decade #1 *G*
19 (3) Mariah Carey – Merry Christmas

Out of Top20
Out(9) Ariana Grande – Christmas Kisses EP *G* (15w)
Out (10) Ariana Grande – Christmas & Chill EP (9w)
Out (15) Emeli Sandé – Long Live The Angels (5w)
Out (17) Alicia Keys – Here (4w)
Great chart 8-)
And I'm happy to see "Stressed Out" back 8-) 8-) 8-)
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby Tansike » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:38 am

Biebz wrote:Obsessed with Lost On You now :oops: Been listening to it all day
Fantastic news!! :o :D

Phoenixx wrote:Great chart 8-)
And I'm happy to see "Stressed Out" back 8-) 8-) 8-)
Wow, you really like a lot here, that's great to see :)

And thanks :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Tansike wrote:I didn’t even know “Without You” was a cover :oops:

“Touch” will enter sooner or later. I’m usually holding a few new songs back during the year-end so I can start the new year with some fresh(er) songs.
Ha, no worries! I definitely wouldn't have known either if I wasn't such a big Mariah fan and had read up on her singles. I still don't think I've ever heard the original...

Ah, smart plan! I've been feeling the same way lately: my first two 2017 charts have been really dominated by YEC-inspired re-entries and I need to discover some new stuff to freshen things up/turn a new page for 2017. Just don't hold off on "Touch" for TOO long! ;)

• Not too surprised (but not at all upset) to see Kerli holding strong on top (especially since it's the first single of hers that's finally gotten me to REALLY notice/start to appreciate her!) That killer intro (combined with the easy free download offer) definitely helped.
• Woah :o I did NOT realize that "True Disaster" had never charted here before! Were you deliberately holding off on it, like you were saying about "Touch"?
• Obviously glad to see "Into You" as one of the biggest YEC-effect-beneficiaries here! It really seems to be the track with the best track record across all the UKMIX 2016 YECs.
• As much as I appreciate Shawn's recent shirtless Flaunt photoshoot, his music has never had quite the same effect on me :oops: I liked "Stictches" and "Treat You Better" well enough, but neither kept me hooked for very long, and I'm not entirely sure why. I've had an even harder time getting into "Mercy."
• As I'm listening to it now for the first time, "Breathing Underwater" sounds more like something I'd expect from Emeli (whereas "Hurts" had been a really pleasant surprise), but it's still pretty lovely! Not sure if I'd download it, but it's surprising that it flopped SO hard in UK (even WITH an X Factor performance!)

Yet another chart that's got me in high spirits, Tansike! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:22 am

Wow! I am surprised that Kerli and her management seem to care so much about the fans! - It's nice to see such an EP with additional remixes and a bonus track to "say sorry"! - I wish Dua Lipa would do the same thing! Or Loreen! It's crazy to announce an album and wait almost a year or even more to finally release it.

No surprise to see "Spirit Animal" on top! I really do hope it's going to win now! Kerli to Eurovision!

Nice increase for Years & Years. It's her second best singles after "King" if you ask me. The music video is also very entertaining.

Nice re-entries by Ariana, The Chainsmokers & Faun.

I am shocked to see "Mercy" haven't debuted earlier. Even though it's not as good as the previous singles, it's definitely a great track!
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby MrRager » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:26 am

5 (6) Lady GaGa – Million Reasons
9 (4) LP – Lost On You
10 (RE) The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
11 (15) Kerli – Feral Hearts
18 (19) Kerli – Diamond Hard
28 (37) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness
32 (29) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – Starboy

It's a shame that Kerli left Heppolo's Top 5 because it would have probably been Top 5 on that combined chart :cry:

Let's Hurt Tonight is great. Sounds like a smash to me! Is it doing ok or flopping? That or Kid's should have been the lead imo.

Lost On You is growing one me!
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Magnus » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:25 am

Great to see Invader Girl's EP enter you albums chart! Too bad it's apparently her last release (as Invader Girl). Some interesting re-entries as well, especially Carrie Underwood's Greatest Hits!

Surprised to see "True Disaster" enter only now, I thought that had already happened months ago (but I guess it wasn't a single until now?).

Nice for "Spirit Animal" to get a third week at #1! I have both that and "Lost on You" on (nominal) 5-hour repeat now btw, so there's a chance they will appear on my chart next week (or probably more likely the week after that)!
Magnus
Manager

Postby Tansike » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:08 am

phoenix98 wrote:Ha, no worries! I definitely wouldn't have known either if I wasn't such a big Mariah fan and had read up on her singles. I still don't think I've ever heard the original...

Ah, smart plan! I've been feeling the same way lately: my first two 2017 charts have been really dominated by YEC-inspired re-entries and I need to discover some new stuff to freshen things up/turn a new page for 2017. Just don't hold off on "Touch" for TOO long! ;)

• Not too surprised (but not at all upset) to see Kerli holding strong on top (especially since it's the first single of hers that's finally gotten me to REALLY notice/start to appreciate her!) That killer intro (combined with the easy free download offer) definitely helped.
• Woah :o I did NOT realize that "True Disaster" had never charted here before! Were you deliberately holding off on it, like you were saying about "Touch"?
• Obviously glad to see "Into You" as one of the biggest YEC-effect-beneficiaries here! It really seems to be the track with the best track record across all the UKMIX 2016 YECs.
• As much as I appreciate Shawn's recent shirtless Flaunt photoshoot, his music has never had quite the same effect on me :oops: I liked "Stictches" and "Treat You Better" well enough, but neither kept me hooked for very long, and I'm not entirely sure why. I've had an even harder time getting into "Mercy."
• As I'm listening to it now for the first time, "Breathing Underwater" sounds more like something I'd expect from Emeli (whereas "Hurts" had been a really pleasant surprise), but it's still pretty lovely! Not sure if I'd download it, but it's surprising that it flopped SO hard in UK (even WITH an X Factor performance!)

Yet another chart that's got me in high spirits, Tansike! :D
Who sang the original then? I guess it's no one who was famous and the original version wasn't popular? It also took me some time to know that Whitney's "I Will Always Love You" was a cover as well (though i prefer the original by Dolly Parton these days :oops: ).

Don't worry, i won't do that... :)

That's fantastic for Kerli! :D As i wrote on your charts yesterday, i'm already excited to see how she'll do in the upcoming weeks. The #1 run on my charts comes to an end today though...

More or less, yes. I also got a bit over it somehow, and there was never the time when i thought 'now it's time to let it onto my charts'. When compiling my charts for last week, i actually had "Touch" as a new entry in my mind at first, but then i realized that "True Disaster" is already quite old and if i don't let it onto my charts, it could be too late someday, so i re-listened to it, liked it a lot again and decided that i'm going with that track.

Yes, it seems many people really love it. Strange the GP didn't react similar. Anyway, she'll have a huge drop this week, but most YEC-tracks will have a drop... :oops:

I feel that way as well when it comes to Shawn, so he has yet to score a hit on my charts. "Stitches" (#27, 3 weeks on the chart) and "Treat You Better" (#21, 7 weeks) were his only entries so far, so "Mercy" is already his highest peaking entry at #20. It's currently quite successful over here (#4 on the official charts as his highest peaking single) that's why i got into it a bit lately.

I had no idea she did a X-Factor performance :o :oops: Wow, then yeah, it's really flopping there. Strange, as her vocals are usually amazing, but maybe the song just doesn't click with the GP. I completely agree with you though, that track sounds more like an Emeli Sandé track than "Hurts", but i was also positively surprised by "Hurts" and liked it even more than this track here.

Thanks a lot :D

Mainshow wrote:Wow! I am surprised that Kerli and her management seem to care so much about the fans! - It's nice to see such an EP with additional remixes and a bonus track to "say sorry"! - I wish Dua Lipa would do the same thing! Or Loreen! It's crazy to announce an album and wait almost a year or even more to finally release it.

No surprise to see "Spirit Animal" on top! I really do hope it's going to win now! Kerli to Eurovision!

Nice increase for Years & Years. It's her second best singles after "King" if you ask me. The music video is also very entertaining.

Nice re-entries by Ariana, The Chainsmokers & Faun.

I am shocked to see "Mercy" haven't debuted earlier. Even though it's not as good as the previous singles, it's definitely a great track!
Yeah it's a nice gift from her, but also nothing new for people like me as i already got all of these songs. But it's nice to have it in a physical format, that's a big plus for me. By the way, she's more or less her own management, as she has no label right now :) Oh Dua Lipa is a special case now, i think they just ended her career with delaying the album one more time :roll:

I hope so too! :D Can't wait... still more than a month to go.

Glad you like Years & Years single. Surprisingly, "King" never did something for me, so it's "Shine" which was my favorite song from them so far, but "Meteorite" just took its place :)

Good you like these :)
And well it started to get some airplay over here that's kinda why i discovered it again. It even became his highest peaking single ever in Switzerland this week (it's #4 on the charts :o ).
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:09 am

MrRager wrote:1 (1) Kerli – Spirit Animal
5 (6) Lady GaGa – Million Reasons
9 (4) LP – Lost On You
10 (RE) The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
11 (15) Kerli – Feral Hearts
18 (19) Kerli – Diamond Hard
28 (37) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness
32 (29) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – Starboy

It's a shame that Kerli left Heppolo's Top 5 because it would have probably been Top 5 on that combined chart :cry:

Let's Hurt Tonight is great. Sounds like a smash to me! Is it doing ok or flopping? That or Kid's should have been the lead imo.

Lost On You is growing one me!
True... but hey, she still did amazing! I mean, she reached the Top10 and spent a second week there, i can't ask for more :cry:

Very glad you like it! :D Unfortunately, it's flopping harder than the previous two singles. Only Italy embraces it so far, but it already charted in the german speaking countries as well and is doing fine on iTunes there, so maybe it will still become a big(ger) hit for them :)

Amazing :D

Magnus wrote:Great to see Invader Girl's EP enter you albums chart! Too bad it's apparently her last release (as Invader Girl). Some interesting re-entries as well, especially Carrie Underwood's Greatest Hits!

Surprised to see "True Disaster" enter only now, I thought that had already happened months ago (but I guess it wasn't a single until now?).

Nice for "Spirit Animal" to get a third week at #1! I have both that and "Lost on You" on (nominal) 5-hour repeat now btw, so there's a chance they will appear on my chart next week (or probably more likely the week after that)!
I have to thank you when it comes to her EP :) Oh how come? Isn't it just her first release when it comes to EPs/Albums? :o :-? I've been listening to some of Carrie's earlier releases so i went with a re-entry for the GH.

It was on my list of possible new entries for a very long time but somehow it never happened, but i've re-listened to it recently and thought it must make its debut now, otherwise it could be too late...

Wow, this is fantastic news! :D I'm hoping for the best 8-)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:21 am

thanks so much for all comments

week 2/2017 – 12 january 2017 two big british comebacks

Singles Top40
Following a week full of re-entries due to the year-end countdown going on, this week is going a bit back to normality with nearly all Christmas songs being gone, and some of the year-end tracks already falling out of the Top40 as well. And, as if this isn’t enough, there are also the first few new releases from 2017, and three of them from two different artists really made a huge impact. The first of these two artists is Ed Sheeran. The singer-songwriter returned with two tracks which both were released last Friday, and both are lead singles from his upcoming third album “÷”. While the track “Castle On The Hill” already may be very good, it has to settle down with a #3 debut. Even better is “Shape Of You”, which completely caught me by surprise, and already gathered around 90 plays since its release, which is a massive amount these days for me. It easily becomes his first number one hit ever, breaking his curse of peaking at #2 as hits like “I See Fire”, “Sing”, “Thinking Out Loud” and “Bloodstream” all stopped there, but still showed some great longevity. “I See Fire” even ended up as the number one on my Year-End Charts 2014, so it will be interesting to see if the new tracks will show the same longevity as well.

The second artist who released something new is Scottish singer-songwriter Amy MacDonald. The singer was massive over here with her first three albums, but took a break, so her new single “Dream On” is her first proper release since over four and a half years. The track debuts at #2, becoming her seventh Top2 entry from eight entries in total. These three debuts aren’t all that had some impact on this weeks Top40, as there’s one more with a bigger impact, coming from Sia. Following the two smashes “Cheap Thrills” and “The Greatest”, she finally released another clear album highlight for me with “Move Your Body”, which immediately debuts at #5. It probably would have been a contender for the top spot in weeks with less competition and if it would have been released months ago, as it’s already quite old now and probably won’t end up as big as it deserves. The rest of the Top10: Kerli drops 1-4 after three weeks on top with “Spirit Animal”, Years & Years are down 3-6 with “Meteorite”, followed by Lady GaGa’s “Million Reasons” (5-7) and Agnes Obel’s “Familiar” (2-8). “Let’s Hurt Tonight” by OneRepublic (4-9) and Tove Lo’s “True Disaster” (8-10) make the Top10 complete.

Apart from the Top10 debuts, there are three more on the charts and also one re-entry. Kiesza is back! The Canadian singer had a pretty big hit in 2014 with “Hideaway”, and finally returns with a new song called “Dearly Beloved”. What has started as a very moderate track at first became a pretty good and catchy pop tune after a few spins, and so she immediately gets her second highest peaking single ever with its arrival at #12. German singer Mark Forster gets his fourth entry with “Chöre”, and while the song debuts at #20 as his lowest peaking entry so far, it’s currently a huge hit in the german-speaking countries with #2 peaks in Austria and Germany & #7 in Switzerland. The third and last arrival belongs to Snakehips and MØ, who both collaborated on “Don’t Leave” which enters the charts at #23. Meanwhile, the re-entry is “I Would Like” by Zara Larsson, which is back at #32 for a fourth charting week.

While most songs that re-entered the charts due to the year-end countdowns a week ago fall lots of positions or even leave the charts as mentioned, Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild” (12-16) and The Chainsmokers’ “Don’t Let Me Down” (10-19) are still surprisingly high. The latter even gets certified with Platinum this week. Kerli also scores a Platinum certification with “Diamond Hard” (18-24).

Alan Walker’s “Alone” is the biggest climber (35-28), while Ariana Grande’s “Into You” is the biggest loser this week (15-37).
    ImageImage

1 (NEW) Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You

2 (NEW) Amy MacDonald – Dream On

3 (NEW) Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill
Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (1) Kerli – Spirit Animal
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4- / 4w

5 (NEW) Sia – Move Your Body
Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (3) Years & Years – Meteorite
Chart Run: 25-28-31-32-27-18-*3*-6- / 8w

7 (5) Lady GaGa – Million Reasons *P*
Chart Run: 4-7-*2*-2-2-2-3-5-4-4-3-6-5-7- / 14w

8 (2) Agnes Obel – Familiar *P*
Chart Run: 10-*2*-5-16-22-11-8-7-8-15-18-16-11-8-7-2-8- / 17w

9 (4) OneRepublic – Let’s Hurt Tonight
Chart Run: *2*-6-3-4-9- / 5w

10 (8) Tove Lo – True Disaster
Chart Run: *8*-10- / 2w

11 (7) Tarja with Alissa White-Gluz – Demons In You *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-5-8-7-11- / 14w

12 (NEW) Kiesza – Dearly Beloved
Chart Run: *12*- / 1w

13 (6) Lindsey Stirling feat. ZZ Ward – Hold My Heart *G*
Chart Run: *3*-5-4-3-3-5-7-10-6-13- / 10w

14 (16) Nina Kraljic – Snijeg

15 (13) Rihanna – Love On The Brain
Chart Run: 14-*12*-17-15-16-13-15- / 7w

16 (12) Lindsey Stirling feat. Andrew MacMahon In The Wilderness – Something Wild *G*
Chart Run: *1*-2-3-3-5-6-11-17-19-28-33-Out-RE 12-16- / 13w

17 (11) Kerli – Feral Hearts *2xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-7-11-6-9-17-21-24-22-19-14-16-16-14-17-24-28-35-25-16-20-27-25-34-36-Out-RE 31-27-25-21-17-21-21-17-13-10-15-11-17- / 42w

18 (9) LP – Lost On You *P*
Chart Run: 30-11-14-12-13-14-17-19-16-18-21-20-24-25-27-29-32-28-31-32-34-36-Out-RE *1*-1-1-2-4-9-18- / 29w

19 (10) The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down *P*
Chart Run: 10-*3*-6-7-7-12-15-15-18-20-24-25-25-29-34-Out-RE 10-19- / 17w

20 (NEW) Mark Forster – Chöre
Chart Run: *20*- / 1w

21 (14) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
Chart Run: 4-*1*-2-5-6-4-5-4-8-9-13-20-25-21-24-26-33-31-36-Out-RE 36-29-23-16-11-8-15-24-22-23-26-28-33-36-37-Out-RE 14-21- / 36w

22 (28) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-3-4-6-6-5-6-12-14-16-15-20-22-25-24-26-26-30-34-33-34-33-31-28-31-38-37-28-22- / 32w

23 (NEW) Snakehips & MØ – Don’t Leave
Chart Run: *23*- / 1w

24 (18) Kerli – Diamond Hard *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-6-12-17-19-26-33-Out-RE 35-32-27-22-21-14-19-18-24- / 18w

25 (20) Shawn Mendes – Mercy
Chart Run: *20*-25- / 2w

26 (19) Faun – Federkleid *G*
Chart Run: 35-*2*-2-5-6-11-12-18-20-26-37-Out-RE 19-26- / 13w

27 (24) Carrie Underwood – Church Bells *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-19-28-29-25-27-26-22-24-29-35-31-Out-RE 24-27- / 17w

28 (35) Alan Walker – Alone
Chart Run: 27-*26*-34-30-35-28- / 6w

29 (23) Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha – In The Name Of Love
Chart Run: 11-12-7-*5*-6-12-21-23-29- / 9w

30 (17) Lindsey Stirling – Hallelujah *G*
Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-12-19-28-39-Out-RE 35-21-5-17-30- / 13w

31 (22) Lukas Graham – You’re Not There
Chart Run: *22*-31- / 2w

32 (RE) Zara Larsson – I Would Like
Chart Run: *9*-16-30-Out-RE 32- / 4w

33 (21) Pentatonix – Hallelujah
Chart Run: *9*-20-20-40-Out-RE 37-28-13-21-33- / 9w

34 (25) Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie – Rockabye *G*
Chart Run: 11-*3*-6-8-9-10-17-22-25-34- / 10w

35 (27) Guy Sebastian – Set In Stone
Chart Run: 11-*7*-11-14-27-35- / 6w

36 (32) The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – Starboy *G*
Chart Run: *3*-4-6-9-13-18-26-33-Out-RE 16-21-23-26-29-32-36- / 15w

37 (15) Ariana Grande – Into You *P*
Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*-3-4-7-9-11-15-21-23-26-27-38-Out-RE 15-37- / 17w

38 (29) Charlie Puth – Dangerously *G*
Chart Run: *4*-4-5-9-10-12-19-24-29-38- / 10w

39 (26) Emeli Sandé – Breathing Underwater
Chart Run: *17*-26-39- / 3w

40 (34) Agnes Obel – It’s Happening Again
Chart Run: *18*-20-25-34-40- / 5w

Out of Top40
Out (30) Inna – Heaven (9w)
Out (31) Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out (8w)
Out (33) Kerli – Blossom *P* (22w)
Out (36) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *P* (21w)
Out (37) Bruno Mars – 24K Magic (9w)
Out (38) Inna – Say It With Your Body (8w)
Out (39) Pentatonix – Mary, Did You Know? (11w)
Out (40) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G* (14w)

Album Top20
Second week of the year and there are still no interesting new releases out when it comes to albums, but this is a good thing for albums that suffered a bit from the busy Christmas time and so it’s probably not surprising to see some climbs this week. But even if some albums climb up the charts, there was nothing which was strong enough for Kerli, who spends a second week at number one with her “Deepest Roots” EP.

The biggest ‘post-christmas’ climb goes to Lindsey Stirling, who rises 10-2 with “Brave Enough”. The Weeknd’s “Starboy” also returns to the Top3 by going up 7-3, followed by Bruno Mars’ “24K Magic” (6-4). LP’s “Lost On You” (8-6) and “Joanne” by Lady GaGa (11-7) also benefit from the quiet time when it comes to new releases. In between these albums there’s still one Christmas album, and that’s “A Pentatonix Christmas” by Pentatonix, which remains surprisingly stable (3-5). Following the new singles, Ed Sheeran re-enters the album charts at #8 with his latest release “x”, while “Citizen Of Glass” by Agnes Obel (5-9) and “Utopia” by Kerli (4-10) fill out the upper half.

There are another four re-entries in the lower half of the album charts, and the highest of these belongs to Demi Lovato, as the singer returns to #13 with her newly Grammy-nominated “Confident”. Sia benefits from her new single and comes back at #16 with “This Is Acting”, while “Samo” re-enters the charts for Nina Kraljic (#17) and “Revival” makes a comeback for Selena Gomez (#20).
    ImageImage

1 (1) Kerli – Deepest Roots EP
Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

2 (10) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-3-2-6-7-6-9-11-10-8-11-14-9-7-8-14-10-2- / 21w

3 (7) The Weeknd – Starboy *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-6-7-3- / 7w

4 (6) Bruno Mars – 24K Magic *G*
Chart Run: *1*-2-2-3-3-7-6-4- / 8w

5 (3) Pentatonix – A Pentatonix Christmas
Chart Run: 11-13-18-19-Out-RE 12-*1*-3-5- / 8w

6 (8) LP – Lost On You
Chart Run: *1*-1-4-8-6- / 5w

7 (11) Lady GaGa – Joanne *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-5-4-6-5-8-11-7- / 12w

8 (RE) Ed Sheeran – x *2xP*
Chart Run: 2-3-4-3-5-6-6-7-4-5-8-7-8-13-14-14-9-6-10-14-17-16-19-Out-RE 17-16-20-Out-RE 19-16-8-5-*1*-4-7-9-12-16-19-20-13-11-15-19-18-18-Out-RE 8- / 45w

9 (5) Agnes Obel – Citizen Of Glass *G*
Chart Run: 5-6-*4*-9-17-13-20-15-7-12-5-9- / 12w

10 (4) Kerli – Utopia *5xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-5-5-4-3-1-2-2-4-5-6-6-5-5-3-7-7-7-9-13-12-10-7-5-8-5-8-12-9-12-10-10-11-4-2-3-5-6-3-2-3-6-8-11-19-18-19-Out-RE 16-18-Out-RE 17-16-13-8-9-13-10-11-11-11-5-3-7-12-15-20-Out-RE 15-Out-RE 17-12-7-7-10-13-Out-RE 7-14-Out-RE 4-10- / 84w

11 (2) The Chainsmokers – Collage EP
Chart Run: *2*-11- / 2w

12 (9) Invader Girl – Dark Light EP
Chart Run: *9*-12- / 2w

13 (RE) Demi Lovato – Confident *G*
Chart Run: 2-*1*-4-8-12-19-Out-RE 15-12-16-Out-RE 13- / 10w

14 (12) Anette Olzon – Shine *6xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-3-5-7-6-3-4-4-3-4-4-3-1-2-1-3-1-1-2-3-3-1-2-5-7-5-8-11-9-12-11-15-12-9-9-12-15-16-14-13-10-6-8-9-5-4-4-5-3-3-3-2-3-4-6-7-10-10-10-14-15-13-11-12-16-19-17-13-11-14-19-Out-RE 8-4-5-3-5-2-5-4-6-8-13-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 17-12-18-Out-RE 20-17-Out-RE 12-14- / 93w

15 (17) Tarja – The Shadow Self *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-3-3-4-1-1-4-3-2-4-7-8-4-7-7-11-9-13-16-17-15- / 24w

16 (RE) Sia – This Is Acting *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-3-4-9-14-18-18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 8-20-Out-RE 16- / 12w

17 (RE) Nina Kraljic – Samo
Chart Run: *1*-2-4-7-10-14-17-Out-RE 17- / 8w

18 (15) OneRepublic – Oh My My *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-6-10-13-9-10-5-9-13-15-18- / 14w

19 (14) Faun – Midgard *G*
Chart Run: 3-5-4-*2*-4-6-13-Out-RE 14-19- / 9w

20 (RE) Selena Gomez – Revival *2xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-7-8-11-9-18-11-14-8-4-5-5-6-8-11-14-20-Out-RE 19-13-11-9-11-10-7-3-3-6-10-17-Out-RE 19-16-15-20-Out-RE 17-Out-RE 20- / 38w

Out of Top20
Out (13) Pentatonix – That’s Christmas To Me *G* (11w)
Out (16) Little Mix – Glory Days (7w)
Out (18) Carrie Underwood – Greatest Hits: Decade #1 *G* (11w)
Out (19) Mariah Carey – Merry Christmas (3w)
Out (20) Guy Sebastian – Part 1 EP (5w)

(sorry for eventual mistakes!)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:22 am

New certifications

PLATINUM
Kerli – Diamond Hard [single]
The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down [single]

(these certifications were already added to the charts above)

Click here for the Certification Database
Tansike
Legend

Postby Biebz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Great debut for Don't Leave. I can already tell it will be one of my favourite singles of 2017 :lol:

Nice increase for Starboy! 8-) The music video for Party Monster is out tomorrow :D
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Storyteller » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Into You 8-)
The Ed Songs are quite nice, they're growing in me!
Great seeing Church Bells, even if it's dropping!
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Phoenixx » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:53 am

Tansike wrote:1 (NEW) Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You
9 (4) OneRepublic – Let’s Hurt Tonight
20 (NEW) Mark Forster – Chöre
21 (14) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
23 (NEW) Snakehips & MØ – Don’t Leave
28 (35) Alan Walker – Alone
32 (RE) Zara Larsson – I Would Like

Out of Top40
[size=85]Out (30) Inna – Heaven (9w)
Out (31) Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out (8w)
Out (37) Bruno Mars – 24K Magic (9w)
Out (38) Inna – Say It With Your Body (8w)
Out (40) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G* (14w)
    Album Top20
3 (7) The Weeknd – Starboy *G*
4 (6) Bruno Mars – 24K Magic *G*
5 (3) Pentatonix – A Pentatonix Christmas
6 (8) LP – Lost On You
7 (11) Lady GaGa – Joanne *G*
8 (RE) Ed Sheeran – x *2xP*
11 (2) The Chainsmokers – Collage EP
13 (RE) Demi Lovato – Confident *G*
16 (RE) Sia – This Is Acting *G*
18 (15) OneRepublic – Oh My My *G*
20 (RE) Selena Gomez – Revival *2xP*

Out of Top20
[size=85]Out (13) Pentatonix – That’s Christmas To Me *G* (11w)
Out (19) Mariah Carey – Merry Christmas (3w)
Happy to see Ed rule your chart!
Another Solid one 8-)
Greetings from the very stormy Germany.
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby Tansike » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:51 am

Biebz wrote:Great debut for Don't Leave. I can already tell it will be one of my favourite singles of 2017 :lol:

Nice increase for Starboy! 8-) The music video for Party Monster is out tomorrow :D
Wow, this is a big statement. Will be interesting to see if it really ends up as one of your faves from 2017 :wink:

It's growing back on me again. And yay for "Party Monster", kinda unexpected... i thought they'd release one for "I Feel It Coming" first.

Storyteller wrote:Into You 8-)
The Ed Songs are quite nice, they're growing in me!
Great seeing Church Bells, even if it's dropping!
Glad you like that one 8-)
Nice to hear this! I think they're awesome :oops:
Love it... should have been a bigger success on my charts somehow... :oops:

Phoenixx wrote:Happy to see Ed rule your chart!
Another Solid one 8-)
Not surprised to hear you like his slayage 8-)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Phoenixx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Tansike wrote:
Phoenixx wrote:Happy to see Ed rule your chart!
Another Solid one 8-)
Not surprised to hear you like his slayage 8-)
:D
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby Colbie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Lot's of great ones! <3

2 (NEW) Amy MacDonald – Dream On

Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (1) Kerli – Spirit Animal
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4- / 4w

Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

Chart Run: 4-7-*2*-2-2-2-3-5-4-4-3-6-5-7- / 14w

11 (7) Tarja with Alissa White-Gluz – Demons In You *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-5-8-7-11- / 14w

Chart Run: *3*-5-4-3-3-5-7-10-6-13- / 10w

14 (16) Nina Kraljic – Snijeg

Chart Run: 14-*12*-17-15-16-13-15- / 7w

16 (12) Lindsey Stirling feat. Andrew MacMahon In The Wilderness – Something Wild *G*
Chart Run: *1*-2-3-3-5-6-11-17-19-28-33-Out-RE 12-16- / 13w

17 (11) Kerli – Feral Hearts *2xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-7-11-6-9-17-21-24-22-19-14-16-16-14-17-24-28-35-25-16-20-27-25-34-36-Out-RE 31-27-25-21-17-21-21-17-13-10-15-11-17- / 42w

Chart Run: 30-11-14-12-13-14-17-19-16-18-21-20-24-25-27-29-32-28-31-32-34-36-Out-RE *1*-1-1-2-4-9-18- / 29w

Chart Run: 10-*3*-6-7-7-12-15-15-18-20-24-25-25-29-34-Out-RE 10-19- / 17w

Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-3-4-6-6-5-6-12-14-16-15-20-22-25-24-26-26-30-34-33-34-33-31-28-31-38-37-28-22- / 32w

Chart Run: *1*-1-2-6-12-17-19-26-33-Out-RE 35-32-27-22-21-14-19-18-24- / 18w

Chart Run: *20*-25- / 2w

26 (19) Faun – Federkleid *G*
Chart Run: 35-*2*-2-5-6-11-12-18-20-26-37-Out-RE 19-26- / 13w

Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-19-28-29-25-27-26-22-24-29-35-31-Out-RE 24-27- / 17w

Chart Run: 11-12-7-*5*-6-12-21-23-29- / 9w

Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-12-19-28-39-Out-RE 35-21-5-17-30- / 13w

Chart Run: *22*-31- / 2w

Chart Run: *9*-20-20-40-Out-RE 37-28-13-21-33- / 9w

Chart Run: 11-*3*-6-8-9-10-17-22-25-34- / 10w

35 (27) Guy Sebastian – Set In Stone
Chart Run: 11-*7*-11-14-27-35- / 6w

Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*-3-4-7-9-11-15-21-23-26-27-38-Out-RE 15-37- / 17w

Chart Run: *4*-4-5-9-10-12-19-24-29-38- / 10w

Chart Run: *17*-26-39- / 3w
We can dance, but i can't dance, maybe we could stick with holding hands
Colbie
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Three solid debuts! "Shape of You" is probably the best Ed Sheeran song I've heard. It's either that one or "Thinking Out Loud". For me, "Castle on the Hill" is very predictable Ed. "Move Your Body" is nice!

Also great to see "Meteorite" and "Million Reasons" still going strong!

6 (3) Years & Years – Meteorite
"The primary aim of modern warfare is to use up the products of the machine without raising the general standard of living."
JSparksFan
Legend

Return to Personal Charts