Mariah Carey

Moderators: tdc2000, Wayne, Benjamin, stevyy

Postby Crackiswack » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Not taken a hit??? She must have gotten absolutely wasted on New Years because all Mariahs been taking this year were hits
Please Stop the Music
Crackiswack
Manager

Postby Lewisus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:07 pm

I wonder what planet Stella lives on. Because it's definitely not earth.
☘️
Lewisus
Manager

Postby MusicAddict1995 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:08 pm

turbulent wrote:I keep seeing mean comments about Mariah and how much better singing live Celine is on this video. Some of them are just flat out disgusting. Little do they know this is a prerecorded track.

I've always observed how a lot stans of Celine and Whitney comment things on their fave's video negative things about Mariah. Lambs go hard and they aren't any better but I rarely see them commenting on MC's videos things like that.

Some examples I've seen on this video:
"Take notes Mariah and stop drinking you fat whale"
"Celine can sing longer notes than Mariah"
"Just came back after seeing Mariah NYE performance"
"awesome, the best, a lot more better than mariah carey"

Comments from Whitney's live performance of I Am Changing:
https://youtu.be/FvWdnimqgeA
"Mariah has and certainly now never compare to the singing abilities, tone and soul of Whitney"
"Beat that Mariah! A **** C6 beats any of your overused whistles, too much emotion power and emotion for your puny little voice"
"she can obliterate Mariah"
"Mariah could never"
"this performance alone proves she's much better than mariah, stop comparing"

Yeah, they're disgusting.

I've just learned to ignore them. Anyone who's that obsessed with Mariah comparisons obviously see Mariah as a threat, that's just what I've come to determine. If they didn't see Mariah as a threat, they wouldn't start the comparisons in the first place. It's nothing but complete insecurity.
Last edited by MusicAddict1995 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mariah|Brandy|Celine|Janet|Michael|Boyz II Men|Phil Collins
#EmpowerYourClique #Shaka #eternally12 #EAI #turbulent
MusicAddict1995
Personal Assistant

Postby EAI » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:10 pm

"Everything that she has touched since I started managing her has been a huge success.”
What annoys me the most is the fact that she gives herself so much credit for whatever went right in Mariah's career.

Just like Zarina (management executive) claimed Stella made Mariah relevant again on instagram while fighting with fans.

Mariah's World is hardly a hit and she isn't at a high point in her career at the moment. Nothing has been a huge hit under Stella. SSFT could have sold better with better promo, the whole SA leg got cancelled, she does random short term endorsements that do nothing for future success.

The woman is bold and triggered. Have some humility.
Eat your f*cking hearts out haters. We go hard. #Empoweryourgirls #GoatSquad
EAI
Superstar

Postby Dandelion » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Tell it Stella! Tommy Controlla should keep his mouth shut unless it's to confess to his Sabotage of Mariah's career back when he routinely MANAGED to alienate Sony's biggest artists. Mariah Carey famously left the company (Virgin bought her out) before her contract was even up because he was foiling her behind the scenes and she had the proof to expose him.

Glitter was a Sony pictures and Columbia Records project until 2001! And that was just what he did to Mariah. Michael Jackson and George Michael were FOILED by him too! Everybody knows this and that's why no one will EVER take anything he says seriously.

Tommy Mottola's a living fossil who can never again take any credit for how well Mariah's career went when he was ALSO the person who did everything in his power to destroy that same career! The audacity is astounding. ASTOUNDING.
Last edited by Dandelion on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow Moi På Twitter: Me. I Am...goatBuster©
Dandelion
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Stella is so full of herself.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby tifetqueen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Some people have some nerve... and lack of education and class.

In what world do these TWO live in??? I'm sorry, if Mariah continues to allow this madness and such lack of professionalism and manners, I will not pity for her when her next "projects" bomb. Sorry. You have to be either pretty passive or pretty high to not see that this is doing nothing but sinking your career and image.

All I see is delusional people and crap after crap.
tifetqueen
Manager

Postby Michiel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:21 pm

She must be joking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. The amount of denial.
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Crackiswack wrote:I don't even have to read the usernames of some users, I already know who it is by their posts!
I usually look at somebody's avatar before I decide if I shall read a post.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby TwistedFantasy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Oh man... This is worse than I ever thought.
TwistedFantasy
Manager

Postby NorthernMonkey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 pm

omg Stella must be delusional as well as fame hungry. This is the lowest point in Mariahs career to date. I can't bear that woman.
NorthernMonkey
Superstar

Postby careybling » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:30 pm

I guess Stella must consider memes unbridled success.
"So starry eyed
On the flowery hillside
Breathless and fervid
Amid the dandelions"
careybling
Manager

Postby tifetqueen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:40 pm

I'm pretty sure she spends all day whispering in Mariah's ear "You are amazing, you are perfect, don't listen to losers who envy you, we are sisters and we are empowered and we are hard working single mums, everything we've done has been such a HUGE success, they're all haters, no Mimi don't listen to them. Bad people, they're all bad, bad people."
Last edited by tifetqueen on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tifetqueen
Manager

Postby MIMIxAyu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:42 pm

Crackiswack wrote:I don't even have to read the usernames of some users, I already know who it is by their posts!
We all know goodbyes will always lead to new hellos
MIMIxAyu
Personal Assistant

Postby NorthernMonkey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:47 pm

tifetqueen wrote:I'm pretty sure she spends all day whispering in Mariah's ear "You are amazing, you are perfect, don't listen to losers who envy you, we are sisters and we are empowered and we are hard working single mums, everything we've done has been such a HUGE success, they're all haters, no Mimi don't listen to them. Bad people, they're all bad, bad people."
Sounds about right
NorthernMonkey
Superstar

Postby careybling » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Mariah even fired JD and they've been working together for decades. It can't be that hard for her to let Stella go eventually... Maybe after Mariah's World is over. I just hope it HAPPENS.
"So starry eyed
On the flowery hillside
Breathless and fervid
Amid the dandelions"
careybling
Manager

Postby Dandelion » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Tommy Mottola's hates her, that's all I need to know :D
Follow Moi På Twitter: Me. I Am...goatBuster©
Dandelion
Manager

Postby tifetqueen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:52 pm

careybling wrote:Mariah even fired JD and they've been working together for decades. It can't be that hard for her to let Stella go eventually... Maybe after Mariah's World is over. I just hope it HAPPENS.
And when is it over??? How many episodes, 'cause I haven't paid attention to that since the 1st episode.
tifetqueen
Manager

Postby turbulent » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:56 pm

careybling wrote:Mariah even fired JD and they've been working together for decades. It can't be that hard for her to let Stella go eventually... Maybe after Mariah's World is over. I just hope it HAPPENS.
I bet she regrets that "docuseries" right now. :lol:
The contract term was probably extended before the NYE incident so she can't fire her.
"You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."
turbulent
Manager

Postby LambChild » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Here you go Dandelion:

Dandelion wrote:Nick Cannon is a male chauvinist pig.
Dandelion wrote:See, even all the shit Eminem spewed over the years pales in comparison to the level of misogyny that Nick Cannon heaps over Mariah DAILY by himself AND by proxy. The man is scum of the earth. I put a curse on whomever brought him knowingly to Mariah's door. I can't believe any girl would look at him twice with his abominable track record with women even AFTER Mariah! Like really, you didn't know he was a dick²?
Really? The one person to publicly come to Mariah's defense after Eminem said such volatile things about her is worse than Eminem?

Dandelion wrote:Are you kidding me? If anything, Nick is following Tommy's lead to a T! They're both narcissistic assholes who get off on making her life miserable.
Dandelion wrote:Nick Cannon is a liar and a fraud. He has been from day one. That's why his personality rubs people the wrong way, they can sense his insincerity but mistake it for OTT corniness.
Dandelion wrote:If Nick Cannon is such a great catch then why don't YOU marry him? I'm sure you'd get along REALLY well. Just get him to sign the final divorce papers on the divorce he set in motion (by cheating, being an absentee father/husband and famehungry, attention whoring, disrespectful blabbermouth) and ultimately filed for in December 2014. Then you can ride off into the sunset with the dream that is Nick Cannon and live happily ever after. :D
Why say things like "absentee father"? It's #SadYetPredictable that you would say this, especially since Mariah has only ever said good things about the co-parenting.

Dandelion wrote: Nick is on that JLo train playing dumb thinking we haven't already figured him out. He's not wrong tho, nobody cares about him outside of his connection to Mariah. James Packer really has him frail and shook 4real 4real!
This one is my favorite! #AsMariahsWorldTurned it was evident James was a fraud! You jumped on the Tanaka bandwagon the second news broke about the James/Mimi split. Packer had no one shook.

I'd really love to see you say all these things to Mariah's face since it's so concerning to you what others here say about Stella. In time you will see the light, I have faith in you. Just like you quickly jumped ship from Packer to Tanaka, the second Mariah dumps Stella you'll commend her bravery in taking down the Russian Dictatorship that was once Mariah Carey's management.

Besos!
funny how one can learn
to grow numb to the madness
and block it away
LambChild
Manager

Postby biscuits » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:44 pm

NorthernMonkey wrote:
tifetqueen wrote:I'm pretty sure she spends all day whispering in Mariah's ear "You are amazing, you are perfect, don't listen to losers who envy you, we are sisters and we are empowered and we are hard working single mums, everything we've done has been such a HUGE success, they're all haters, no Mimi don't listen to them. Bad people, they're all bad, bad people."
Sounds about right
Haha, yes!
biscuits
The Diva

Postby sYair » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:46 pm

“Her career has not taken a hit. Everything that she has touched since I started managing her has been a huge success.”
Sure Jan... if you ain't got anything to say just don't say anything.

I wouldn't have a problem with Stella but the problem is the only one who's image is harmed is Mariah. And she doesn't need to go through all this bullshit, she has enough of her own.

Mariah freaking Carey should be above all this little drama that gets amplified daily.
sYair
Manager

Postby jeremimi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Is dandelion really Stella?
jeremimi
Groupie

Postby NorthernMonkey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:51 pm

jeremimi wrote:Is dandelion really Stella?
:o it all makes sense
NorthernMonkey
Superstar

Postby LambChild » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:57 pm

NorthernMonkey wrote:
jeremimi wrote:Is dandelion really Stella?
:o it all makes sense
Can't be. Even I'll say Dandelion uses correct grammar, punctuation, and a far too fancy lexicon to ever be Stella.
funny how one can learn
to grow numb to the madness
and block it away
LambChild
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion