OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

6:13 - 7:55 = MIC DROP!!!
MCPH
Roadie

Postby Dandelion » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 pm

MCPH wrote:
Lewisus wrote:
MCPH wrote:
Lewisus wrote:Maybe her team are gone. Stella, Mishka etc, why else would state she's done with events & social media, all of which Stella & co are in charge of. I hope so & I'm glad she's taking a break. She sounds sad.
Sounds more like she's preparing herself to sue DCP. The core message was about NYE and how much she's affected by their negligence.
Don't think she'll sue. She's had no loss of earnings or anything. I said what I said because she didn't need to state about taking a break because she rarely goes to events anyway & social media isn't something that takes time or even her time. I just hope she sees that it's not actually DCP fault entirely & it was Stella's responsibility to not let her go on if she thought the technology wasn't working. Stella is just to blame as much as DCP. & if Mariah doesn't see that then there's no hope.

She didn't mention Dubai in Feb?
She did mention "professional obligations".

After listening to it again I'm more convinced that this week the headline will be "Mariah Carey files lawsuit against dick clark productions" rather than "Mariah fires team", other than "I'm going to focus on myself" she didn't mention her team at all.

DCP were aware of the issues and they did nothing to solve it - they easily could've changed the broadcast for the West Coast.

She's had no loss of earnings, but she has been scrutinised by the media affecting her brand.
At some point DCP will have to explain both their actions AND their inactions. That much is clear. Mariah has abundant receipts and common sense to back up her story and foiling claims.

I'd love the explanation DCP and ABCD come up with for why EVERY OTHER PERFORMANCE went off without a hitch but then they suddenly dropped the ball for their HEADLINER?

How come they didn't just take the working in-ear packs of some of the other artists, like Gloria Estefan, and temporarily hook Mariah up? Every question just begs an additional question and that's not a good look...
Dandelion
Manager

Postby Dandelion » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:43 pm

EAI wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
EAI wrote:Don't worry about that user, she'll self destruct on her own.
Hi Melania! :lol:
The irony of it all is that when you said it to me, you're the one who got banned for 72 hours. At the rate that you are going, you are fixing to get banned again. It makes more sense when I say it, because it's true.
Dandelion
Manager

Postby Crackiswack » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:49 pm

I don't even have to read the usernames of some users, I already know who it is by their posts!
Please Stop the Music
Crackiswack
Manager

Postby lush » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:51 pm

MARIAH CAREY'S MANAGER
RESPONDS TO TOMMY
MOTTOLA'S OPEN LETTER
(EXCLUSIVE)

In the latest issue of In Touch, Mariah Carey’s manager defends herself following the New Year’s Eve fiasco, and slams the star’s ex-husband, Tommy Mottola, for his open letter.

A few days after Mariah’s disastrous performance on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin' Eve, Tommy Mottola, former Sony Music chief who launched her career in the ’90s, penned an open letter to his ex-wife advising her to “hire more seasoned and respected professionals to help her with her career.”

Mariah’s current manager Stella Bulochnikov defends herself, saying, “How dare he! Whose career has he managed in 15 years? He couldn’t walk a day in our shoes. We work our asses off. I wear bigger heels than his b---s.”

“Since I started working with her, Mariah has had nothing but unbridled success,” she continues.

“Her career has not taken a hit. Everything that she has touched since I started managing her has been a huge success.”

For more on this, pick up the latest issue of In Touch

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/mari ... ter-122866
lush
Superstar

Postby EAI » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Stella is obviously threatened and insecure. She is trying so hard to validate herself and prove herself to be worthy. One statement was enough.
Eat your f*cking hearts out haters. We go hard. #Empoweryourgirls #GoatSquad
EAI
Superstar

Postby Crackiswack » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Not taken a hit??? She must have gotten absolutely wasted on New Years because all Mariahs been taking this year were hits
Please Stop the Music
Crackiswack
Manager

Postby Lewisus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:07 pm

I wonder what planet Stella lives on. Because it's definitely not earth.
EmpowerYourDaughters (even when they can't spell 'because')
Lewisus
Manager

Postby MusicAddict1995 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:08 pm

turbulent wrote:I keep seeing mean comments about Mariah and how much better singing live Celine is on this video. Some of them are just flat out disgusting. Little do they know this is a prerecorded track.

I've always observed how a lot stans of Celine and Whitney comment things on their fave's video negative things about Mariah. Lambs go hard and they aren't any better but I rarely see them commenting on MC's videos things like that.

Some examples I've seen on this video:
"Take notes Mariah and stop drinking you fat whale"
"Celine can sing longer notes than Mariah"
"Just came back after seeing Mariah NYE performance"
"awesome, the best, a lot more better than mariah carey"

Comments from Whitney's live performance of I Am Changing:
https://youtu.be/FvWdnimqgeA
"Mariah has and certainly now never compare to the singing abilities, tone and soul of Whitney"
"Beat that Mariah! A **** C6 beats any of your overused whistles, too much emotion power and emotion for your puny little voice"
"she can obliterate Mariah"
"Mariah could never"
"this performance alone proves she's much better than mariah, stop comparing"

Yeah, they're disgusting.

I've just learned to ignore them. Anyone who's that obsessed with Mariah comparisons obviously see Mariah as a threat, that's just what I've come to determine. If they didn't see Mariah as a threat, they wouldn't start the comparisons in the first place. It's nothing but complete insecurity.
Last edited by MusicAddict1995 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mariah|Brandy|Celine|Janet|Michael|Boyz II Men|Phil Collins
#EmpowerYourClique #Shaka #eternally12 #EAI #turbulent
MusicAddict1995
Roadie

Postby EAI » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:10 pm

"Everything that she has touched since I started managing her has been a huge success.”
What annoys me the most is the fact that she gives herself so much credit for whatever went right in Mariah's career.

Just like Zarina (management executive) claimed Stella made Mariah relevant again on instagram while fighting with fans.

Mariah's World is hardly a hit and she isn't at a high point in her career at the moment. Nothing has been a huge hit under Stella. SSFT could have sold better with better promo, the whole SA leg got cancelled, she does random short term endorsements that do nothing for future success.

The woman is bold and triggered. Have some humility.
Eat your f*cking hearts out haters. We go hard. #Empoweryourgirls #GoatSquad
EAI
Superstar

Postby Dandelion » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Tell it Stella! Tommy Controlla should keep his mouth shut unless it's to confess to his Sabotage of Mariah's career back when he routinely MANAGED to alienate Sony's biggest artists. Mariah Carey famously left the company (Virgin bought her out) before her contract was even up because he was foiling her behind the scenes and she had the proof to expose him.

Glitter was a Sony pictures and Columbia Records project until 2001! And that was just what he did to Mariah. Michael Jackson and George Michael were FOILED by him too! Everybody knows this and that's why no one will EVER take anything he says seriously.

Tommy Mottola's a living fossil who can never again take any credit for how well Mariah's career went when he was ALSO the person who did everything in his power to destroy that same career! The audacity is astounding. ASTOUNDING.
Last edited by Dandelion on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dandelion
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Stella is so full of herself.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby tifetqueen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Some people have some nerve... and lack of education and class.

In what world do these TWO live in??? I'm sorry, if Mariah continues to allow this madness and such lack of professionalism and manners, I will not pity for her when her next "projects" bomb. Sorry. You have to be either pretty passive or pretty high to not see that this is doing nothing but sinking your career and image.

All I see is delusional people and crap after crap.
tifetqueen
Personal Assistant

Postby Michiel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:21 pm

She must be joking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. The amount of denial.
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Crackiswack wrote:I don't even have to read the usernames of some users, I already know who it is by their posts!
I usually look at somebody's avatar before I decide if I shall read a post.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby TwistedFantasy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Oh man... This is worse than I ever thought.
Dandelion's favorite GOAT
TwistedFantasy
Manager

Postby NorthernMonkey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 pm

omg Stella must be delusional as well as fame hungry. This is the lowest point in Mariahs career to date. I can't bear that woman.
NorthernMonkey
Superstar

Postby careybling » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:30 pm

I guess Stella must consider memes unbridled success.
"So starry eyed
On the flowery hillside
Breathless and fervid
Amid the dandelions"
careybling
Personal Assistant

Postby tifetqueen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:40 pm

I'm pretty sure she spends all day whispering in Mariah's ear "You are amazing, you are perfect, don't listen to losers who envy you, we are sisters and we are empowered and we are hard working single mums, everything we've done has been such a HUGE success, they're all haters, no Mimi don't listen to them. Bad people, they're all bad, bad people."
Last edited by tifetqueen on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tifetqueen
Personal Assistant

Postby MIMIxAyu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:42 pm

Crackiswack wrote:I don't even have to read the usernames of some users, I already know who it is by their posts!
We all know goodbyes will always lead to new hellos
MIMIxAyu
Personal Assistant

Postby NorthernMonkey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:47 pm

tifetqueen wrote:I'm pretty sure she spends all day whispering in Mariah's ear "You are amazing, you are perfect, don't listen to losers who envy you, we are sisters and we are empowered and we are hard working single mums, everything we've done has been such a HUGE success, they're all haters, no Mimi don't listen to them. Bad people, they're all bad, bad people."
Sounds about right
NorthernMonkey
Superstar

Postby careybling » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Mariah even fired JD and they've been working together for decades. It can't be that hard for her to let Stella go eventually... Maybe after Mariah's World is over. I just hope it HAPPENS.
"So starry eyed
On the flowery hillside
Breathless and fervid
Amid the dandelions"
careybling
Personal Assistant

Postby Dandelion » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Tommy Mottola's hates her, that's all I need to know :D
Dandelion
Manager

Postby tifetqueen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:52 pm

careybling wrote:Mariah even fired JD and they've been working together for decades. It can't be that hard for her to let Stella go eventually... Maybe after Mariah's World is over. I just hope it HAPPENS.
And when is it over??? How many episodes, 'cause I haven't paid attention to that since the 1st episode.
tifetqueen
Personal Assistant

Postby turbulent » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:56 pm

careybling wrote:Mariah even fired JD and they've been working together for decades. It can't be that hard for her to let Stella go eventually... Maybe after Mariah's World is over. I just hope it HAPPENS.
I bet she regrets that "docuseries" right now. :lol:
The contract term was probably extended before the NYE incident so she can't fire her.
"You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."
turbulent
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion