Jack'd

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:23 am

Does anyone use this (superior) alternative to Grindr? They have a new ad campaign calling Grindr out on its overt racist profiles, though I can't say Jack'd is squeaky clean in that department. At any rate, I'm this close to giving up on apps altogether.

"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby jpguy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:48 pm

nop
::: Shinin', shinin', just like a DIAMOND, blindin' blindin' :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:12 pm

I have all of them and they're all racist lol

Also, they all suck with their Premium only Feature so

The only good one is surge but hardly anyone uses it
It's just SO good
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
Follow me on Instagram @mrdeeva
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:53 pm

I've heard of it but never tried it...
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:54 pm

MrDiva wrote:I have all of them and they're all racist lol

Also, they all suck with their Premium only Feature so

The only good one is surge but hardly anyone uses it
It's just SO good
Then whats so good about it if no one uses it? :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby SholasBoy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Well I did used to use this years ago when I was single, but I found whichever app you used it was always the same people on it.

tbh I think the "racist" thing on Grindr is a bit overblown. I think it's understandable that people have personal physical preferences, you don't really get to choose what you're physically attracted too tbh... 2 of my best friends are black girls and both have told me they would never date a black guy, same as people may not be attracted to someone fat/skinny/ginger/young/old etc...
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby ThaInfo1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:19 am

Yaasssss you better be hoe-ing on #demapps, Akini :lol:

Well I have a story that involves this app. About 4 years ago when I was a Junior in college, had a little glo-up moment, lost weight, started getting into my looks and being cute or whatnot. My best friend suggested that it's time for me to get out there and "date" (he used another term, but I'm trying to keep this story as PG as I can :lol: ). And before college, I only had a couple of secks moments Senior year of high school...but none in college...because shy, reserved, fat and insecure at that time being.

Anyway, So I downloaded the app and.....BITCH...long story short I had the best hoe year of my life because of the app. Hook ups every damn week, dating here and there (this also included all the awkward, bad moments too...but the Good most definitely outweighed the bad). Anyway, after that year and during the end of my senior year of college, I end up meeting this guy named Kenny. We went on a date, had a hookup....the norm. We talked and did that a few more times and then around the time I graduated, these little rude things called feelings came around and we started dating. Fast forward 2 and a half years to now and we're in a full blown relationship. Living together and alldat lol.

So yeah, I guess I'm thankful for this app. It's provided some amazing, crazy moments and I wouldn't have met the love of my life without it (and he even admits that our first "date" was just his way to get me naked :lol:. I love telling people that the way we met was that he was "a hook-up that lasted too long" lmao. ).
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby Serby » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Lemme download

Nice story thotinfo, I think sex is the best way to start a relationship. If it sucks, sorry, but no. :oops: :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Serby » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:37 am

Wow deleted it after 5 mins. So few people here in Vienna and all of them are the ones that mostly don't attract me at all.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 am

Aw, what a wonderful story, Rob! Relationship goals, tbh.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Serby wrote:Wow deleted it after 5 mins. So few people here in Vienna and all of them are the ones that mostly don't attract me at all.
Oh wow :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby ThaInfo1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:14 pm

Serby wrote:Wow deleted it after 5 mins. So few people here in Vienna and all of them are the ones that mostly don't attract me at all.
The good sis has high standards I️ see lol
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby Serby » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:59 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:
Was hoping for more... colorful choices. :oops: :lol: I pretty much avoid chese these days, literally and figuratively speaking. :lol:

No, jokes aside, was always attracted to southern/darker folks and Vienna is kinda meh in that regard. :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:05 am

Serby wrote:
ThaInfo1 wrote:
Was hoping for more... colorful choices. :oops: :lol: I pretty much avoid chese these days, literally and figuratively speaking. :lol:

No, jokes aside, was always attracted to southern/darker folks and Vienna is kinda meh in that regard. :lol:
Vienna has a lot of twinks tbh :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Serby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Meh. I'm twinky myself, but I prefer non-twinks.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Serby wrote:Meh. I'm twinky myself, but I prefer non-twinks.
Sthu twinks is are smooth baby faced guys, you’re hairy af :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Serby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:33 pm

Semi-twink. Skinny and all. Not an otter either lol lemme loose my hair in few years, will be a daddy in no time. :lol: or a bear hmm
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:34 am

Serby wrote:Semi-twink. Skinny and all. Not an otter either lol lemme loose my hair in few years, will be a daddy in no time. :lol: or a bear hmm
Daddy please :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Return to Internet & Technology