Akini's Daily Top 20: #1 If you want it, you can have it...

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 am

Saturday's Top 20 (October 28th)

01.(NE) Kelly Clarkson - Go High (Hot Shot Debut)
02.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life (Best Comeback)
03.(RE) Jordin Sparks - Battlefield
04.(NE) Kelly Clarkson - Medicine
05.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft
06.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Move You
07.(04) Migos, Cardi B, & Nicki Minaj - Motor Car
08.(NE) Kelly Clarkson - Cruel
09.(NE) Kelly Clarkson - Slow Dance
10.(NE) Kelly Clarkson - Would You Call That Love
11.(RE) Cardi B - Bodak Yellow
12.(08) Jennifer Lopez - On the Floor (feat. Pitbull)
13.(RE) Years & Years - Meteorite
14.(RE) Oasis - Morning Glory
15.(RE) Jennifer Lopez - First Love
16.(NE) Kelly Clarkson - Whole Lotta Woman
17.(RE) Kanye West - Power
18.(03) Eminem - Not Afraid (Biggest Free Faller)
19.(NE) Kelly Clarkson - Heat
20.(RE) Jill Scott - Golden
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:02 am

Sunday's Top 20 (October 29th)

01.(01) Kelly Clarkson - Go High
02.(RE) Frank Ocean - Bad Religion (Best Comeback)
03.(02) Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life
04.(RE) Camila Cabello - Havana
05.(RE) Rihanna - Umbrella (feat. Jay-Z)
06.(RE) Céline Dion - Vole
07.(05) Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft
08.(RE) P!nk - God Is a DJ
09.(07) Migos, Cardi B, & Nicki Minaj - Motor Sport (Biggest Free Faller)
10.(RE) Madonna - The Power of Goodbye
11.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Because of You
12.(RE) Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around
13.(RE) Madonna - Borderline
14.(RE) Ed Sheeran - Perfect
15.(RE) P!nk - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
16.(RE) Kylie Minogue - All the Lovers
17.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
18.(RE) Drake - Hold On, We're Going Home (feat. Majid Jordan)
19.(RE) Janet Jackson - All for You
20.(RE) Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson - Don't You Wanna Stay
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Monday's Top 20 (October 30th)

01.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Slow Dance (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Whitney Houston - Love Will Save the Day
03.(01) Kelly Clarkson - Go High
04.(07) Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (Greatest Gainer)
05.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - How I Feel
06.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath
07.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
08.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Move You
09.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Whole Lotta Woman
10.(RE) Whitney Houston - All the Man That I Need
11.(RE) Miley Cyrus - Malibu
12.(03) Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life (Biggest Free Faller)
13.(RE) Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
14.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - You Found Me
15.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Sober
16.(09) Migos, Cardi B, & Nicki Minaj - Motor Sport
17.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Cruel
18.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Bad Reputation
19.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Piece by Piece
20.(RE) Lil Kim - How Many Licks? (feat. Sisqo)
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:00 am

You seem to really love the new album by Kelly Clarkson! - What a huge impact it has on your daily charts!

Love to see "Malibu" as well. It seems it will win the album survivor; so I guess, it clearly deserves to be part of your charts now and then ;)
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:30 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Another thing I love about Spotify is that you know when you click on a song, you're listening to the official version, as opposed to those fake pitched ones on YouTube. #addingtothesalespitch
That happened to me with something off Tansike's chart a while back :oops: He didn't think there were any official uploads at the time, so I thought I was ever-so-clever for having found it, until he enlightened me...

JSparksFan wrote:Yeah, I usually hate generalisations, but I can't help but feel music fans tend to be closer to the introverted end of the spectrum, as it's an experience usually best enjoyed alone. It's interesting, though, because I feel a lot of young people enjoy frequenting bars and clubs, where music is usually one of the centerpieces of the entertainment, but I suppose that's not something you spend a significant portion of your 168 hours a week doing, which lends to just casual consumption. And in societies that encourage extroversion, it wouldn't be surprising to find a dearth of variety + stagnancy among the general population's taste. #randomramblings
Yeah, it makes sense that getting truly absorbed in music is a solitary activity. Drunkenly dancing to something with friends can definitely create some fond memories/associations, but I think that's still a bit different from truly appreciating the song itself/for its own merits. Granted, I might be reaching a tad to discredit bar/club music consumption...

Never hesitate to serve up some random ramblings. I am 110% here to ride your train of thought wherever it may lead, and that journey can be especially interesting when stuff comes right off the top of your head.

JSparksFan wrote:Yeah, I think for me it's not so much people see different sides of me, they just see different depths/levels of the real me. The closer you are, obviously the more you get to see. It's cool to see who makes you comfortable to reveal the truest/most unfiltered version of yourself, though. I guess those are the people you know are your people. <3
I think I hear you.

JSparksFan wrote:Well, obviously, he didn't mean it in a romantic sense, and we both know him. :wink:
Ever so coy...

JSparksFan wrote:01.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Slow Dance (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Whitney Houston - Love Will Save the Day
03.(01) Kelly Clarkson - Go High
04.(07) Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (Greatest Gainer)
05.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - How I Feel
06.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath
07.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
08.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Move You
09.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Whole Lotta Woman
10.(RE) Whitney Houston - All the Man That I Need
11.(RE) Miley Cyrus - Malibu
12.(03) Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life (Biggest Free Faller)
14.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - You Found Me
15.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Sober
17.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Cruel
18.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Bad Reputation
19.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Piece by Piece
20.(RE) Lil Kim - How Many Licks? (feat. Sisqo)
• Is it too soon to say if Meaning Of Life has your stamp of approval? We're three days in, and it's occupied 10/20, 3/20, 7/20. I'm not sure if all the classic Kelly entries are a sign that your enthusiasm for this album has inspired you to revisit her whole catalog...or if that means this new material has left you longing for her glory days. It's not the Kelly I love...but I knew that going into it, and Kelly clearly didn't love being the Kelly that I loved, so a part of me appreciates that she's pulling me a little outside of my comfort zone here. The album still kind of blurs together for me, and I'm not sure if any of it will get enough plays to be my next No. 1...but at least it's more exciting/energetic than Miley's latest offering. :oops:

Yet another chart with all the right moves, Akini! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:26 am

Mainshow wrote:You seem to really love the new album by Kelly Clarkson! - What a huge impact it has on your daily charts!

Love to see "Malibu" as well. It seems it will win the album survivor; so I guess, it clearly deserves to be part of your charts now and then ;)
It's an album that makes great use of her tremendous vocal talent, so I was bound to appreciate it!

phoenix98 wrote:That happened to me with something off Tansike's chart a while back :oops: He didn't think there were any official uploads at the time, so I thought I was ever-so-clever for having found it, until he enlightened me...
Pre-Spotify, it used to happen to me a lot during the first few days of a song's premiere. That used to frustrate me not being able to find an unpitched version of a new song from one of my faves.

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah, it makes sense that getting truly absorbed in music is a solitary activity. Drunkenly dancing to something with friends can definitely create some fond memories/associations, but I think that's still a bit different from truly appreciating the song itself/for its own merits. Granted, I might be reaching a tad to discredit bar/club music consumption...

Never hesitate to serve up some random ramblings. I am 110% here to ride your train of thought wherever it may lead, and that journey can be especially interesting when stuff comes right off the top of your head.
Definitely. Most of my favourite conversations stem from random ramblings.

phoenix98 wrote:• Is it too soon to say if Meaning Of Life has your stamp of approval? We're three days in, and it's occupied 10/20, 3/20, 7/20. I'm not sure if all the classic Kelly entries are a sign that your enthusiasm for this album has inspired you to revisit her whole catalog...or if that means this new material has left you longing for her glory days. It's not the Kelly I love...but I knew that going into it, and Kelly clearly didn't love being the Kelly that I loved, so a part of me appreciates that she's pulling me a little outside of my comfort zone here. The album still kind of blurs together for me, and I'm not sure if any of it will get enough plays to be my next No. 1...but at least it's more exciting/energetic than Miley's latest offering. :oops:

Yet another chart with all the right moves, Akini! :D
Speaking of Miley, I still haven't gotten around to checking out her new album, and now I have your warning to add to the piles I've already seen on the site. :lol:

As for Kelly's album, it definitely has my stamp of approval. "Love So Soft" and "Move You" indicated that the record would be a few tiers above Piece by Piece, and Kelly definitely delivered on that end. There's only one song on the record that I don't like - "Didn't I". Everything else is good or great. As much as I love Breakaway and All I Ever Wanted - basically Kelly in her pop/rock glory - I think Meaning of Life is an album Kelly needed to record.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:31 am

Tuesday's Top 20 (October 31st)

01.(RE) Sia - Day Too Soon (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee - Despacito (feat. Justin Bieber)
03.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
04.(RE) Rihanna - FourFiveSeconds (feat. Kanye West & Paul McCartney)
05.(01) Kelly Clarkson - Slow Dance
06.(05) Kelly Clarkson - How I Feel
07.(RE) Rita Ora - Anywhere
08.(RE) Adele - Someone Like You
09.(RE) J Balvin & Willy William - Mi Gente (feat. Beyoncé)
10.(06) Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath
11.(RE) Lady Gaga - Born This Way
12.(RE) Adele - Tired
13.(02) Whitney Houston - Love Will Save the Day
14.(RE) Camila Cabello - Havana
15.(RE) John Legend - Love Me Now
16.(RE) Madonna - The Power of Goodbye
17.(RE) Janet Jackson - That's the Way Love Goes
18.(RE) Britney Spears - Why Should I Be Sad
19.(RE) Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
20.(03) Kelly Clarkson - Go High (Biggest Free Faller)
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:48 am

Wednesday's Top 20 (November 1st)

01.(RE) Charli XCX - Boys (Best Comeback)
02.(13) Whitney Houston - Love Will Save the Day (Greatest Gainer)
03.(NE) Janet Jackson - Lonely (Highest Debut)
04.(RE) Katy Perry - Roulette
05.(RE) Mike Posner - Be as You Are
06.(RE) Janet Jackson - Miss You Much
07.(NE) Janet Jackson - State of the World
08.(NE) Kylie Minogue - Love at First Sight
09.(RE) Sugababes - Push the Button
10.(RE) Ariana Grande - Let Me Love You (feat. Lil Wayne)
11.(NE) N*E*R*D - Lemon (feat. Rihanna)
12.(RE) ABBA - I Have a Dream
13.(14) Camila Cabello - Havana
14.(NE) Janet Jackson - The Knowledge
15.(16) Madonna - The Power of Goodbye
16.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
17.(05) Kelly Clarkson - Slow Dance
18.(07) Rita Ora - Anywhere
19.(01) Sia - Day Too Soon (Biggest Free Faller)
20.(17) Janet Jackson - That's the Way Love Goes
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:30 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Speaking of Miley, I still haven't gotten around to checking out her new album, and now I have your warning to add to the piles I've already seen on the site. :lol:

As for Kelly's album, it definitely has my stamp of approval. "Love So Soft" and "Move You" indicated that the record would be a few tiers above Piece by Piece, and Kelly definitely delivered on that end. There's only one song on the record that I don't like - "Didn't I". Everything else is good or great. As much as I love Breakaway and All I Ever Wanted - basically Kelly in her pop/rock glory - I think Meaning of Life is an album Kelly needed to record.
:o Piles of warnings? I didn't realize the consensus around UKMIX was quite so...bleak :lol: I don't want to talk you out of giving it a listen, partially just because I'm curious to hear your reactions...but of the three recent pop-stars-go-pop/rock/country releases (Joanne, Rainbow, Younger Now), it's easily my least favorite. For being a fairly short album, too many of the tracks are just too chill/bland/sleep-inducing, so I think I'll have to be in a very particular mood/mindset to want to play through it again. Both "Malibu" and especially "Younger Now" relied on their videos to really sell me on the songs, so without that benefit, much of the album is quickly forgotten. It really could've used some bangers like "Let 'Em Talk" and "Boots" on Rainbow.

Yeah, I still struggle to remember what "Didn't I" and "Don't You Pretend" sound like even after several plays through Meaning Of Life. Also - am I seriously hearing Ri's "Cockiness" sampled on "Heat"? :o :lol:

JSparksFan wrote:01.(RE) Charli XCX - Boys (Best Comeback)
02.(13) Whitney Houston - Love Will Save the Day (Greatest Gainer)
03.(NE) Janet Jackson - Lonely (Highest Debut)
04.(RE) Katy Perry - Roulette
06.(RE) Janet Jackson - Miss You Much
07.(NE) Janet Jackson - State of the World
08.(NE) Kylie Minogue - Love at First Sight
09.(RE) Sugababes - Push the Button
10.(RE) Ariana Grande - Let Me Love You (feat. Lil Wayne)
13.(14) Camila Cabello - Havana
14.(NE) Janet Jackson - The Knowledge
15.(16) Madonna - The Power of Goodbye
16.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
17.(05) Kelly Clarkson - Slow Dance
18.(07) Rita Ora - Anywhere
20.(17) Janet Jackson - That's the Way Love Goes
• "Boys" = <3. This song (and especially the video) put me in such a delightful daydreamy state. It also marks another shared No. 1 for us! Huzzah! Does the release of Super Mario Odyssey have anything to do with this reaching No. 1 now? ;)
• Looks like you were revisiting Rhythm Nation 1814? After really falling for Janet with "Doesn't Really Matter" and the All For You era, I remember being pretty jarred and off-put by the RN 1814 singles when I first bought Design Of A Decade...but it's grown into one of my most-played albums of hers (and "Miss You Much" one of the most-played singles.) It's a fairly minor point, but I also think she did the interlude-approach best here (before they became a tad too bloated on later albums...)

Yet another mantastic chart, Akini! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:10 am

phoenix98 wrote: :o Piles of warnings? I didn't realize the consensus around UKMIX was quite so...bleak :lol: I don't want to talk you out of giving it a listen, partially just because I'm curious to hear your reactions...but of the three recent pop-stars-go-pop/rock/country releases (Joanne, Rainbow, Younger Now), it's easily my least favorite. For being a fairly short album, too many of the tracks are just too chill/bland/sleep-inducing, so I think I'll have to be in a very particular mood/mindset to want to play through it again. Both "Malibu" and especially "Younger Now" relied on their videos to really sell me on the songs, so without that benefit, much of the album is quickly forgotten. It really could've used some bangers like "Let 'Em Talk" and "Boots" on Rainbow.
Well, Miley is one of my favourite artists of all-time, so I will probably get around to listening to the album by the end of the month, though I'm certainly bracing myself for the worst.

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah, I still struggle to remember what "Didn't I" and "Don't You Pretend" sound like even after several plays through Meaning Of Life. Also - am I seriously hearing Ri's "Cockiness" sampled on "Heat"? :o :lol:
Wait, I did not hear that! Lemme play that one again. :lol:

phoenix98 wrote:• "Boys" = <3. This song (and especially the video) put me in such a delightful daydreamy state. It also marks another shared No. 1 for us! Huzzah! Does the release of Super Mario Odyssey have anything to do with this reaching No. 1 now? ;)
The song is so much fun! I remember not being as wowed as many were by its video, but the song's charm proved to be irresistible to me. I was speeding down the highway with it on repeat this afternoon. 8-)

I don't know her, to be honest. :lol: I do know Mario, but I don't know that game, or whatever it is.

phoenix98 wrote:• Looks like you were revisiting Rhythm Nation 1814? After really falling for Janet with "Doesn't Really Matter" and the All For You era, I remember being pretty jarred and off-put by the RN 1814 singles when I first bought Design Of A Decade...but it's grown into one of my most-played albums of hers (and "Miss You Much" one of the most-played singles.) It's a fairly minor point, but I also think she did the interlude-approach best here (before they became a tad too bloated on later albums...)
Not so much revisiting, rather just attending the housewarming. :lol: It was my first time listening to the album, though, of course, I was familiar with the hit singles. I was pleased to find that the whole record is pretty strong, and you're right that the interludes work well here. I think I remember being kinda annoyed by them on janet..

phoenix98 wrote:Yet another mantastic chart, Akini! :D
Men can be awesome sometimes, I guess. Like Brit Brit said, can't live with 'em/(us), can't live without 'em/(us).
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:16 am

Thursday's Top 20 (November 2nd)

01.(01) Charli XCX - Boys
02.(RE) Queen - The Show Must Go On (Best Comeback)
03.(NE) Pat Benatar - Dancing Through the Wreckage (Highest Debut)
04.(RE) Anastacia - Sick and Tired
05.(18) Rita Ora - Anywhere (Greatest Gainer)
06.(RE) Florence + the Machine - Delilah
07.(13) Camila Cabello - Havana
08.(RE) Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee - Despacito (feat Justin Bieber)
09.(RE) Anastacia - Defeated
10.(RE) Florence + the Machine - Only If for a Night
11.(RE) Kanye West - Good Morning
12.(RE) Florence + the Machine - Delilah
13.(RE) Anastacia - Staring at the Sun
14.(RE) Little Mix - Wings
15.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song
16.(RE) Lily Allen - F**k You
17.(NE) Paloma Faith - Guilty
18.(RE) Tyler Hilton - Overtime
19.(RE) Anastacia - Stupid Little Things
20.(RE) Taylor Swift - ...Ready for It?
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Benny » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:06 pm

02.(RE) Queen - The Show Must Go On (Best Comeback)
04.(RE) Anastacia - Sick and Tired
05.(18) Rita Ora - Anywhere (Greatest Gainer)
14.(RE) Little Mix - Wings
19.(RE) Anastacia - Stupid Little Things

Nice to see my favourite Queen song, some great tracks from Anastacia and Rita Ora's current smash! :P
Benny
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:06 am

Benny wrote:Nice to see my favourite Queen song, some great tracks from Anastacia and Rita Ora's current smash! :P
Ah, glad you like those! The Queen song is one of my all-time favourites. Freddie delivered an absolutely EPIC vocal performance.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:07 am

Friday's Top 20 (November 3rd)

01.(NE) Taylor Swift - Call It What You Want (Hot Shot Debut)
02.(01) Charli XCX - Boys
03.(03) Pat Benatar - Dancing Through the Wreckage
04.(RE) Aretha Franklin - Respect (Best Comeback)
05.(RE) Emeli Sandé - Breaking the Law
06.(RE) Cardi B - Bodak Yellow
07.(RE) Sam Smith - Not in That Way
08.(RE) Adele - Hello
09.(RE) Steps - Deeper Shade of Blue
10.(04) Anastacia - Sick and Tired
11.(RE) Céline Dion - Pour que tu m'aimes encore
12.(RE) Nicki Minaj - No Frauds (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne)
13.(RE) Madonna - The Power of Goodbye
14.(20) Taylor Swift - ...Ready for It? (Greatest Gainer)
15.(07) Camila Cabello - Havana
16.(RE) Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
17.(17) Paloma Faith - Guilty
18.(08) Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee - Despacito (feat. Justin Bieber) (Biggest Free Faller)
19.(RE) Steps - Scared of the Dark
20.(RE) LP - Lost on You
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:07 am

Saturday's Top 20 (November 4th)

01.(01) Taylor Swift - Call It What You Want
02.(11) Céline Dion - Pour que tu m'aimes encore
03.(15) Camila Cabello - Havana
04.(RE) Will Young - Leave Right Now (Best Comeback)
05.(20) LP - Lost on You (Greatest Gainer)
06.(NE) Sam Smith - Him (Highest Debut)
07.(RE) Madonna - Vogue
08.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft
09.(RE) Mary J. Blige - It's Me
10.(03) Pat Benatar - Dancing Through the Wreckage
11.(RE) Shania Twain - Poor Me
12.(RE) Lily Allen - The Fear
13.(RE) Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again
14.(02) Charli XCX - Boys (Biggest Free Faller)
15.(NE) Sam Smith - Say It First
16.(RE) Shania Twain - I'm Alright
17.(RE) Madonna - Borderline
18.(RE) Rihanna - Umbrella (feat. Jay-Z)
19.(NE) Sam Smith - Nothing Left for You
20.(NE) Maluma - Corazón (feat. Nego de Borel)
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Benny » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:28 am

02.(11) Céline Dion - Pour que tu m'aimes encore
04.(RE) Will Young - Leave Right Now (Best Comeback)
07.(RE) Madonna - Vogue
13.(RE) Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again
17.(RE) Madonna - Borderline
18.(RE) Rihanna - Umbrella (feat. Jay-Z)

Great to see one of my favourite two Céline songs (the other one is 'It's All Comin' Back To Me Now) at number 2! :D
Benny
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:53 am

Benny wrote:Great to see one of my favourite two Céline songs (the other one is 'It's All Comin' Back To Me Now) at number 2! :D
"Pour que tu m'aimes encore" is beautiful! It's really been growing on me lately.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:58 am

Sunday's Top 20 (November 5th)

01.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (Best Comeback)
02.(15) Camila Cabello - Havana (Greatest Gainer)
03.(NE) Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves (Highest Debut)
04.(06) Sam Smith - Him
05.(RE) Childish Gambino - Redbone
06.(RE) Mariah Carey - Without You
07.(01) Taylor Swift - Call It What You Want
08.(RE) Lady Gaga - The Cure
09.(RE) David Guetta - Who's That Chick? (feat. Rihanna)
10.(RE) Sam Smith - Pray
11.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Slow Dance
12.(RE) Rihanna - Man Down
13.(RE) Mariah Carey - Now That I Know
14.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
15.(RE) Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
16.(08) Adele - Hello (Biggest Free Faller)
17.(RE) Beyoncé - Formation
18.(RE) Rihanna - Jump
19.(RE) Beyoncé - Love on Top
20.(RE) Mariah Carey - Someday
Last edited by JSparksFan on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:18 pm

If Kelly's voice really shines on her latest album, I should check it out!

Surprised to see "Wolves" so high. I highly dislike it. After "Fetish" and "Bad Liar", I am utterly disappointed. It sounds like an Avicci leftover which should have stayed in 2012.

"Call It What You Want" is another big yes from me. Glad to see it hit #1 on your chart! - After "Gorgeous", I was a bit worried that the rest of the album wouldn't be as good as the first two tracks but I am glad I was proven wrong.

Sam Smith <3
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:53 am

Mainshow wrote:If Kelly's voice really shines on her latest album, I should check it out!

Surprised to see "Wolves" so high. I highly dislike it. After "Fetish" and "Bad Liar", I am utterly disappointed. It sounds like an Avicci leftover which should have stayed in 2012.

"Call It What You Want" is another big yes from me. Glad to see it hit #1 on your chart! - After "Gorgeous", I was a bit worried that the rest of the album wouldn't be as good as the first two tracks but I am glad I was proven wrong.

Sam Smith <3
You really should! :wink:

"Wolves" is simple, but I like that about it. Avicii's stuff is more annoying than simple, so I can't say I agree with the comparison.

"Call It What You Want" has such a dreamy melody. By no stretch of the imagination is it one of her best songs, but it is beautiful, and something I just love having on repeat. It's quite soothing.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:00 am

Monday's Top 20 (November 6th)

01.(15) Mariah Carey - Dreamlover (Greatest Gainer)
02.(NE) Martika - Love...Thy Will Be Done (Highest Debut)
03.(01) Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft
04.(11) Kelly Clarkson - Slow Dance
05.(RE) Cher - Half-Breed (Best Comeback)
06.(20) Mariah Carey - Someday
07.(RE) Madonna - Like a Prayer
08.(RE) Sugababes - Push the Button
09.(RE) Lily Allen - F**k You
10.(04) Sam Smith - Him
11.(RE) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
12.(07) Taylor Swift - Call It What You Want
13.(13) Mariah Carey - Now That I Know
14.(RE) Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize
15.(RE) Mariah Carey - The Roof
16.(RE) Madonna - Ghosttown
17.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Fire
18.(03) Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves (Biggest Free Faller)
19.(RE) Coldplay - Hymn for the Weekend (feat. Beyoncé)
20.(RE) Dua Lipa - New Rules
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Benny » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:58 am

Nice to see the forgotten classic by Martika! :D
Benny
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:38 am

Benny wrote:Nice to see the forgotten classic by Martika! :D
It's a beautiful song! I especially love this lyric: Even when there's no peace outside my window, there is peace inside.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:44 am

Tuesday's Top 20 (November 7th)

01.(RE) Beyoncé - Crazy in Love (feat. Jay-Z) (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Janet Jackson - That's the Way Love Goes
03.(RE) Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
04.(RE) Camila Cabello - Havana
05.(RE) Beyoncé - Formation
06.(RE) Céline Dion - Pour que tu m'aimes encore
07.(RE) Rihanna - Work (feat. Drake)
08.(RE) Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
09.(01) Mariah Carey - Dreamlover (Biggest Free Faller)
10.(RE) Britney Spears - And Then We Kiss
11.(RE) Lauren Alaina - Georgia Peaches
12.(RE) Madonna - Music
13.(RE) Lady Gaga - Just Dance
14.(RE) Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music
15.(RE) Alicia Keys - No One
16.(RE) Britney Spears - Lucky
17.(12) Taylor Swift - Call It What You Want
18.(RE) Britney Spears - Perfume
19.(RE) Lauren Alaina - Like My Mother Does
20.(RE) Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:12 am

Wednesday's Top 20 (November 8th)

01.(RE) Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Medicine
03.(17) Taylor Swift - Call It What You Want (Greatest Gainer)
04.(RE) Childish Gambino - Redbone
05.(RE) Kanye West - New Slaves
06.(RE) George Michael - Jesus to a Child
07.(RE) Pat Benatar - Dancing Through the Wreckage
08.(RE) P!nk - Try
09.(RE) Jennifer Lopez - On the Floor (feat. Pitbull)
10.(RE) George Michael - Careless Whisper
11.(RE) Liam Payne - Bedroom Floor
12.(RE) Taylor Swift - ...Ready for It?
13.(RE) Taylor Swift - Eyes Open
14.(RE) George Michael - Father Figure
15.(RE) George Michael - Kissing a Fool
16.(RE) Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
17.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Go High
18.(RE) George Michael - Fastlove
19.(RE) George Michael - You Have Been Loved
20.(RE) Britney Spears - Why Should I Be Sad
JSparksFan
Legend

Return to Personal Charts