JakeP Top 20

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby Benjamin » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:10 am

01 (01) Rita Ora - Anywhere [4 wks] [#1] (4 wks @ #1)
02 (05) Eminem featuring Beyoncé - Walk on water [2 wks] [#2]
06 (04) Sia - Snowman [2 wks] [#4]
08 (06) Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug - Havana [10 wks] [#2]
09 (10) Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels - I miss you [3 wks] [#9]
10 (08) Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves [4 wks] [#5]
14 (NE) Jennifer Lopez featuring Wisin - Amor amor amor [1 wk] [#14]
15 (NE) Ed Sheeran - Perfect [1 wk] [#15]
17 (NE) Calvin Harris featuring Kehlani & Lil Yachty - Faking it [1 wk] [#17]
20 (15) Niall Horan - Too much to ask [10 wks] [#1] (2 wks @ #1)

Good week. Especially happy to see Sia's 'Snowman' so high and J.Lo entering :D
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby JakeP » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Benjamin wrote:01 (01) Rita Ora - Anywhere [4 wks] [#1] (4 wks @ #1)
02 (05) Eminem featuring Beyoncé - Walk on water [2 wks] [#2]
06 (04) Sia - Snowman [2 wks] [#4]
08 (06) Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug - Havana [10 wks] [#2]
09 (10) Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels - I miss you [3 wks] [#9]
10 (08) Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves [4 wks] [#5]
14 (NE) Jennifer Lopez featuring Wisin - Amor amor amor [1 wk] [#14]
15 (NE) Ed Sheeran - Perfect [1 wk] [#15]
17 (NE) Calvin Harris featuring Kehlani & Lil Yachty - Faking it [1 wk] [#17]
20 (15) Niall Horan - Too much to ask [10 wks] [#1] (2 wks @ #1)

Good week. Especially happy to see Sia's 'Snowman' so high and J.Lo entering :D
Thanks Benjamin :D

I'm still loving Snowman although i've still not managed to check out Sia's other christmas songs yet. Ahh sadly Jennifer Lopez's chart run will be short lived as its set to exit my new chart.
JakeP
Manager

Postby JakeP » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:54 pm

JakeP Top 20 (25th November 2017)

ImageImageImageImageImage

01 (01) Rita Ora - Anywhere [5 wks] [#1] (5 wks @ #1)
02 (04) Niall Horan - Flicker [5 wks] [#2]
03 (07) Marina Kaye - Something [4 wks] [#3]
04 (13) Ofenbach vs. Nick Waterhouse - Katchi [2 wks] [#4]
05 (06) Sia - Snowman [3 wks] [#4]
06 (05) Niall Horan & Maren Morris - Seeing blind [5 wks] [#2]
07 (03) Taylor Swift - New year’s day [2 wks] [#3]
08 (09) Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels - I miss you [4 wks] [#8]
09 (02) Eminem featuring Beyoncé - Walk on water [3 wks] [#2]
10 (RE) P!nk - Beautiful trauma [3 wks] [#10]
11 (NE) Alan Walker featuring Noah Cyrus & Digital Farm Animals - All falls down [1 wk] [#11]
12 (15) Ed Sheeran - Perfect [2 wks] [#12]
13 (NE) Lindsey Stirling featuring Becky G - Christmas c’mon [1 wk] [#13]
14 (08) Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug - Havana [11 wks] [#2]
15 (10) Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves [5 wks] [#5]
16 (16) MK - 17 [2 wks] [#16]
17 (19) Big Shaq - Man’s not hot [2 wks] [#17]
18 (12) Niall Horan - Mirrors [5 wks] [#6]
19 (11) Mabel featuring Kojo Funds - Finders keepers [7 wks] [#1] (2 wks @ #1)
20 (NE) Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato - É’chame la culpa [1 wk] [#20]

The Hit Seeker

Little Mix - Is your love enough?
JakeP
Manager

Postby Mainshow » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Heheh! Rita is still number-one : D

Love to see "Flicker" getting a new peak! (Please save the track in the 2nd round of Horan's album survivor as well).
I don't get that new Luis & Lovato collab but it's listenable. Maybe it will grow on me (and you and you let it chart higher).

It seems that Taylor didn't really have an impact on your chart. There's only one song left :D
Mainshow
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:45 pm

Mainshow wrote:Heheh! Rita is still number-one : D

Love to see "Flicker" getting a new peak! (Please save the track in the 2nd round of Horan's album survivor as well).
I don't get that new Luis & Lovato collab but it's listenable. Maybe it will grow on me (and you and you let it chart higher).

It seems that Taylor didn't really have an impact on your chart. There's only one song left :D
Thanks Mainshow :D

LOL indeed. :P It's too early to confirm anything now but this could be Rita's last week at #1 although the competition for #1 this week is likely to be closely fought. :wink:

I have been addicted to Flicker so much more ever since Niall performed at the Citi concert series broadcast in the US. The performance was added to Niall's YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago and its even better than the album version. It's helped to give Flicker a massive boost in my chart. :D

Ohh i will keep checking out that survivor thread. I rarely go into the games forum until i'm competing in the FSC. :oops:

LOL Taylor needs to add her music onto YouTube so that i could actually hear the songs in full. :x The reason why New year's day entered my chart was thanks to her ABC performance, so i was able to hear the song. Maybe if Taylor released a music video for each track, that would have a massive boost. I've listened to the iTunes previews but Delicate was the only song that sounded incredible based on the 90 second preview. None of the other previews really grabbed my attention.
JakeP
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:00 pm

JakeP wrote:I had never heard any of Kendrick's previous material. it was purely down to his features on some of my favourite pop songs that made me pay more attention to him. For me, his involvement on Bad blood was what got me more into Kendrick Lamar, so he should be thanking Taylor Swift for making him famous. :lol: Oh there's no doubt about it that Spotify has helped to prop up the single all these months later. I mean, Shape of you is still inside the global top 50 and that was released in January. Some people who use streaming seem incapable of letting go of older songs. I find it a shame because i do question whether these songs really are as popular as Spotify make them out to be. I would've rather seen the back of Shape of you months ago in favour of some new music. :lol:
Taylor = (Jakeboard) career-maker :cry: Might she have the same effect on Future thanks to "End Game"...? ;)

I like "Shape Of You" well enough, and it was exciting to watch Ed score such a massive global smash...back in JANUARY :x :lol: Unfortunately, radio here in the US has been nearly as bad as Spotify with regard to keeping that song afloat 5ever. It was still in the Radio Songs Top 10 just a month ago (at least it's down to No. 26 now.)

JakeP wrote:LOL i'm not a big fan of official charts being slow. I can understand personal charts being slow paced especially if someone does love a small handful of songs over a prolonged period of time. But when its an official charts thats supposed to reflect the entire country, i really do question how accurate the charts are. But like my above comment, Spotify has definitely not helped in making the charts slower and therefore less exciting to follow.

Yes, that's exactly how i would describe my chart. So if i absolutely love a new single that's released on a Friday and its been a quiet week, those songs can end up getting enough love and attention in 24 hours to skyrocket to #1 in my chart. I still refer to Adele's Hello as the best example, the amount of times i played that song and music video in those first 24 hours, it's no wonder that song broke my longest run at #1 and it'll take something extraordinary to beat 7 weeks at #1 in my chart.
Yeah, in that case, it's somewhat of a lose-lose: either Spotify has too much power/influence over official charts, OR I'll have to accept that the general public actually really loves hearing the same handful of songs month after month after month after month! :x

**Nod** I feel you there. It's not too common, but some songs will just hit me so hard right away that they'll rack up enough plays to secure a No. 1 debut in just one day :lol: I spun "Look What You Made Me Do" 20 times on its first day (and my No. 1's usually have between 12-15ish plays.)

JakeP wrote:I think a lot of it comes down to bias from Simon Cowell and how he marketed One Direction. Harry and Liam were the main two singers, whilst Niall and Louis were always on the back burner. Zayn leaving the band and going solo first made him stand out more, and i think that's perhaps the reason why he's been successful. He's had a good hit rate so he's doing something right.

I checked out the iTunes previews of Harry's album and nothing really grabbed my attention. It just seemed very wannabe glam rock which isn't a genre i particular enjoy listening to. That type of pompous rock music belongs in the 70s. :lol:
Ah, so Harry + Liam were Simon's type, eh? ;) Zayn's had it a bit rougher here in the States, where everything besides "Pillowtalk" and "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" has missed the Hot 100 Top 40 (even "Dusk Till Dawn", which has done quite well elsewhere...)

:lol: Yeah, it's not my cup of tea either, but some people definitely appreciated his throwback to that sound and that era (particularly the critics...)

JakeP wrote:A part of me was hoping that i would listen to the whole of Flicker and fall in love with every song. It's incredibly rare that i hear an album and actually like every single track, even if my least faves are still kinda enjoyable. So in Niall's case i stick with my personal highlights and i'm more than happy to just listen to them throughout the week. :D
Ah, that makes sense, given your love of the singles (and Niall himself, of course!) If "Fire Away" is the only dud for you, though, 12/13 is still pretty stellar! Though perhaps an intimate one-on-one personal performance of "Fire Away" could help finally sell you on the song...? (Perhaps said performance could even incorporate a slow, sultry striptease...?)

JakeP wrote:Usually i'm #psychic so maybe early 2018 will see the return of Years & Years with another amazing pop gem. :P LOL i can only use my imagination of what that tour bus was like. :lol: :wink:
**Fingers & toes crossed**

JakeP wrote:It really was, and that was also The brit awards week as Something just like this would've easily gone to #1 in a quiet week, but that particularly it was up against Lana, Katy and Kygo/Selena. Ahh i read a comment you posted either in Akini or Tansike's chart about getting Katy tickets. How you have a great time at the concert. A full review and analysis will be expected in due course. :P :lol: That'll be really cool to see, i loved Zara's concert effect in Tansike's chart last week. :D
Many thanks - and I did indeed! :D The seats weren't the best for picture-taking, but it was still a lot of fun singing along to so many beloved songs. Her props/costumes were pretty impressive (most of the visuals had a fun, colorful 80's-vibe to them, like Pacman racing across the screens), and she made sure to include all of her biggest hits, while still giving some random Witness tracks a chance to shine too ("Roulette", "Déjà Vu", "Tsunami", "Power" and all 3 singles.) Speaking of singles, she did NOT perform "Hey Hey Hey" at all, which gives me hope that the rumors of it being an official single are untrue! :lol:

JakeP wrote:One thing that has surprised me about Liam is his lack of chart success considering how well Strip that down did, even though i couldn't stand that song. :x Liam is clearly missing a trick, show more flesh and enjoy those extra sales. :lol: He is sexy i just wish he'd released some really good music, and not songs where he sounds like Adam Levine or Jason Derulo. :P
Yeah - although I've still got a soft spot for it, "Bedroom Floor" is doing pretty terribly :o Not even Top 20 in his native UK (and not Top 50 in the US or Australia.) Granted, since I'm definitely in a small minority for loving it, it might be for the best if its official chart performance discourages him from recreating that sound ever again...

JakeP wrote:If the record label were willing to promote two more album tracks to single status i would be more than delighted with these picks. Niall and Maren are going on tour together so maybe at some point they will film a music video for the song.
Nice! That gives them plenty of perfect opportunities (though hopefully it won't just be a tour footage video...)

JakeP wrote:01 (01) Rita Ora - Anywhere [5 wks] [#1] (5 wks @ #1)
02 (04) Niall Horan - Flicker [5 wks] [#2]
03 (07) Marina Kaye - Something [4 wks] [#3]
06 (05) Niall Horan & Maren Morris - Seeing blind [5 wks] [#2]
07 (03) Taylor Swift - New year’s day [2 wks] [#3]
08 (09) Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels - I miss you [4 wks] [#8]
10 (RE) P!nk - Beautiful trauma [3 wks] [#10]
12 (15) Ed Sheeran - Perfect [2 wks] [#12]
13 (NE) Lindsey Stirling featuring Becky G - Christmas c’mon [1 wk] [#13]
14 (08) Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug - Havana [11 wks] [#2]
15 (10) Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves [5 wks] [#5]
18 (12) Niall Horan - Mirrors [5 wks] [#6]
19 (11) Mabel featuring Kojo Funds - Finders keepers [7 wks] [#1] (2 wks @ #1)
• "Anywhere" has turned out to be a real Jakeboard beast! Now if only the general UK public could follow your example :lol: It appears to have a massive lead on UK iTunes right now, so hopefully its time has finally come...
• Lovin' that Top 10 re-entry for "Beautiful Trauma" :D Video/Channing Tatum effect...? ;)
• Speaking of video effects, I just checked out "Christmas C'Mon" yesterday thanks to Tansike's chart, and Lindsey is too. cute. to. HANDLE! I wouldn't have thought to pair her with Becky G, but they've made something delightfully festive together!
• Might all three of the new Platinum Edition tunes make an appearance here, or just IYLE? On one hand, I feel like IYLE? isn't anything exceptional (kind of a lesser "Reggaetón Lento" + "Touch" hybrid, as others have mentioned)...but I've found myself going back to it quite a few times over the course of the week, so it should enjoy a solid Paulboard debut. ;)

Yet another chart that's exactly where I want to be, Jake! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby JakeP » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:32 pm

Hola Paul, hope you had an amazing thanksgiving last week. <3 :D

phoenix98 wrote:Taylor = (Jakeboard) career-maker :cry: Might she have the same effect on Future thanks to "End Game"...? ;)

I like "Shape Of You" well enough, and it was exciting to watch Ed score such a massive global smash...back in JANUARY :x :lol: Unfortunately, radio here in the US has been nearly as bad as Spotify with regard to keeping that song afloat 5ever. It was still in the Radio Songs Top 10 just a month ago (at least it's down to No. 26 now.)
Taylor Swift = most influential female artist. :lol: Hmm, i gave Future's track Mask off a listen earlier in the year and it did absolutely nothing for me. Personally i find Kendrick Lamar more exciting and feel like he's mixing things up and bringing something new to US r'n'b. When i listened to Mask off for th first time, it just made me think of Panda by Desiigner. There's nothing that helps distinguish these rappers so to me they all blur into one. :oops:

LOL whilst Shape of you did get to #4 in my chart off the back of the music video getting released, i still much prefer Castle on the hill. Shame in retrospect that both songs were released together as otherwise i'm sure both could've been #1 hits all over the world. 2017 is going to be Ed Sheeran's year in the UK. Biggest selling album of the year, longest running UK #1 of the year and now its looking likely that Perfect will be the UK's christmas #1 thanks to the release of this new version featuring Beyoncé which will no doubt give the song a massive boost. It does all seem very calculated though but fair play to the guy. I don't know if Ed will ever be able to top the level of success he's had this year when he releases his fourth album.

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah, in that case, it's somewhat of a lose-lose: either Spotify has too much power/influence over official charts, OR I'll have to accept that the general public actually really loves hearing the same handful of songs month after month after month after month! :x

**Nod** I feel you there. It's not too common, but some songs will just hit me so hard right away that they'll rack up enough plays to secure a No. 1 debut in just one day :lol: I spun "Look What You Made Me Do" 20 times on its first day (and my No. 1's usually have between 12-15ish plays.)
Sadly i think it's a combination of the two. *sigh* I suppose when you've gone for years having chart battles and unpredictable #1 singles, and then the rare occasion when a truly popular song spent a long time at #1 on pure sales, you can't begrudge those achievements because people spent money on buying those songs. Streaming has created an artificial sales figure which i still dispute how reliable they are. Like Post Malone is still the #1 track on Spotify but yet its a song i never hear when i'm out and about. It's just a song that only seems to be popular on Spotify. Even on iTunes its outside the top 10 which, for me, is a truer reflection of how popular the song really is.

When i first heard Look what you made me do i actually didn't know what to think. :lol: It wasn't that i disliked the song, it was just so different to what i had expected. The release of the music video made all the difference, and then it received a massive spike in airplay and that helped it go to #1 in my chart. But then the song became more like a novelty song where the novelty had started to wear off, and it ended up having a short run in my top 20. Not the shortest though. :lol: Is that 12-15 plays a day, or week? :o Thinking about it, i probably played Hello at least 20 times in those first 24 hours, maybe more! So i understand where you're coming from. :D

phoenix98 wrote:Ah, so Harry + Liam were Simon's type, eh? ;) Zayn's had it a bit rougher here in the States, where everything besides "Pillowtalk" and "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" has missed the Hot 100 Top 40 (even "Dusk Till Dawn", which has done quite well elsewhere...)

:lol: Yeah, it's not my cup of tea either, but some people definitely appreciated his throwback to that sound and that era (particularly the critics...)
Well, Simon definitely pushed Liam and Harry the most as the main vocalists. The other three were his idea of backing singers. Zayn has mental health issues though, so it's difficult to pinpoint how much thats impacting on his chart success. In Niall's case, he toured relentlessly in America which no doubt helped Slow hands to grow and develop into a massive chart hit. Plus, his tour would've helped when it came to the release of Flicker, and i'm so proud that it was Niall who managed to achieve the US album chart record. I suspect Liam Payne will break that record in 2018 when his album is released. I just wonder if Louis will ever release an album, or become the Ringo Starr of One Direction. :lol:

I never read critics' reviews. For all i know, Simon Cowell probably bribes them into giving better reviews just for the sake of it. So when they advertise Harry's album on tv they can quote a 4 star or 5 star review. Maybe i'm just a bit too sceptical of the whole thing, and maybe they are legitimate. For me, Niall has genuinely released the best solo album out of the One Direction guys.

phoenix98 wrote:Ah, that makes sense, given your love of the singles (and Niall himself, of course!) If "Fire Away" is the only dud for you, though, 12/13 is still pretty stellar! Though perhaps an intimate one-on-one personal performance of "Fire Away" could help finally sell you on the song...? (Perhaps said performance could even incorporate a slow, sultry striptease...?)
Well, there's Fire away and also Paper houses which i've also not been completely sold on. :oops: But of course, if Niall releases one of these as a single who strips off in the music video then i'm sure i could find a bit of space at #1 in my chart should that happen. :lol: :P

phoenix98 wrote:Many thanks - and I did indeed! :D The seats weren't the best for picture-taking, but it was still a lot of fun singing along to so many beloved songs. Her props/costumes were pretty impressive (most of the visuals had a fun, colorful 80's-vibe to them, like Pacman racing across the screens), and she made sure to include all of her biggest hits, while still giving some random Witness tracks a chance to shine too ("Roulette", "Déjà Vu", "Tsunami", "Power" and all 3 singles.) Speaking of singles, she did NOT perform "Hey Hey Hey" at all, which gives me hope that the rumors of it being an official single are untrue! :lol:
Aww, i'm so glad you had a wonderful time. I really wasn't keen on Witness overall and only a couple of tracks made any impact on me. Roulette has been a wasted opportunity which is such a shame. :( If they proceed with Hey hey hey then i'd question whether they're purposely trying to sabotage this whole era. :o :lol:

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah - although I've still got a soft spot for it, "Bedroom Floor" is doing pretty terribly :o Not even Top 20 in his native UK (and not Top 50 in the US or Australia.) Granted, since I'm definitely in a small minority for loving it, it might be for the best if its official chart performance discourages him from recreating that sound ever again...
I wonder if Quavo was the main reason for the success of Strip that down? It makes sense at least in America. :P I doubt Bedroom floor will be successful now. The video has been out for a few weeks and its not taken off on Spotify or iTunes. I still think Liam's lack of identity is going against him now.

phoenix98 wrote:Nice! That gives them plenty of perfect opportunities (though hopefully it won't just be a tour footage video...)
Interestingly, i was watched MTV counting down the UK top 40 earlier this week and they have a section that focuses on a future hit, and they played Flicker, so it got me wondering whether this is going to be the next single. It would be a perfect choice, and i'd hope that Niall would come to the UK and do some tv promo for the song. :D But on the flip side Seeing blind has that uplifting vibe about the song so i'd still be willing to choose this as the next single in early 2018.

phoenix98 wrote:• "Anywhere" has turned out to be a real Jakeboard beast! Now if only the general UK public could follow your example :lol: It appears to have a massive lead on UK iTunes right now, so hopefully its time has finally come...
• Lovin' that Top 10 re-entry for "Beautiful Trauma" :D Video/Channing Tatum effect...? ;)
• Speaking of video effects, I just checked out "Christmas C'Mon" yesterday thanks to Tansike's chart, and Lindsey is too. cute. to. HANDLE! I wouldn't have thought to pair her with Becky G, but they've made something delightfully festive together!
• Might all three of the new Platinum Edition tunes make an appearance here, or just IYLE? On one hand, I feel like IYLE? isn't anything exceptional (kind of a lesser "Reggaetón Lento" + "Touch" hybrid, as others have mentioned)...but I've found myself going back to it quite a few times over the course of the week, so it should enjoy a solid Paulboard debut. ;)

Yet another chart that's exactly where I want to be, Jake! :D
I've been monitoring Rita Ora's progress on iTunes and Spotify all week as i really thought she had #1 guaranteed. Yet somehow Havana has remained ahead in the midweeks so i would be so disappointed if Camila gets another week at #1 purely because it seems inevitable that Ed Sheeran is gonna be #1 with Perfect for the whole of December. :cry: Nothing wrong with this, but it does seem like Rita will easily outsell Camila next week but there will be no chance of Rita being #1 because of Ed's curious new version of Perfect getting released.

P!nk did very well managing to re-enter at her previous peak. It was a combination of the music video and also the gravity defying performance at the America music awards 2017 which was spectacular to watch. Seriously clever, never seen anything like that before unless there's a lot of cgi graphics involved. :lol:

It's quite funny with Lindsey because i checked out her version of Dance of the sugar plum fairy, yet it was the snippet of Christmas c'mon at the end that caught my attention the most. I mentioned this in Tansike's thread, and then next thing i know there's a music video. :lol: So i think for the first time ever a Lindsey Sterling single entered my chart the same week as Tansike. :D I just love the flamboyancy of the track, when people say "camp as christmas" that's exactly what this track achieves. :lol:

As much as i love Little Mix, i'm a little underwhelmed by the three new tracks. :( Is your love enough? is easily my favourite but i think its also quite telling that it didn't have any 24 hours impact to make my chart. I listened to the song last Friday a couple of times, and then that was it. I didn't feel like i wanted to go back and listen again. It's now built up a full week of plays but even so, it won't be going to #1. If i had my way is good but i feel like the song is missing that sparkle that usually brings their songs to life. Dear lover is a weird one because i love the intro and the verses more than the chorus and i don't like that breakdown bit at all. That part of the song makes the whole song sound disjointed, its as if they took that section from a different song altogether. :-?

I suppose i should be happy that its not three new tracks off a brand new Little Mix album otherwise i'd be worried that the quality wouldn't be the same.
JakeP
Manager

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:01 pm

JakeP Top 20 (2nd December 2017)

01 (03) Marina Kaye - Something [5 wks] [#1] (1 wk @ #1)
02 (04) Ofenbach vs. Nick Waterhouse - Katchi [3 wks] [#2]
03 (01) Rita Ora - Anywhere [6 wks] [#1] (5 wks @ #1)
04 (NE) Little Mix - Is your love enough? [1 wk] [#4]
05 (02) Niall Horan - Flicker [6 wks] [#2]
06 (08) Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels - I miss you [5 wks] [#6]
07 (06) Niall Horan & Maren Morris - Seeing blind [6 wks] [#2]
08 (10) P!nk - Beautiful trauma [4 wks] [#8]
09 (05) Sia - Snowman [4 wks] [#4]
10 (NE) Little Mix - If i get my way [1 wk] [#10]
11 (07) Taylor Swift - New year’s day [3 wks] [#3]
12 (11) Alan Walker featuring Noah Cyrus & Digital Farm Animals - All falls down [2 wks] [#11]
13 (13) Lindsey Stirling featuring Becky G - Christmas c’mon [2 wks] [#13]
14 (NE) Liam Gallagher - Come back to me [1 wk] [#14]
15 (12) Ed Sheeran - Perfect [3 wks] [#12]
16 (17) Big Shaq - Man’s not hot [3 wks] [#16]
17 (15) Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves [6 wks] [#5]
18 (20) Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato - É’chame la culpa [2 wks] [#18]
19 (NE) Little Mix - Dear lover [1 wk] [#19]
20 (NE) James Arthur - Naked [1 wk] [#20]

The Hit Seeker

Sigrid - Strangers
JakeP
Manager

Postby Tansike » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:09 pm

:o :o :o

:cry: :cry: :cry:

(proper comment coming later, once i‘m recovered from the shock) :cry:
Tansike
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Tansike wrote: :o :o :o

:cry: :cry: :cry:

(proper comment coming later, once i‘m recovered from the shock) :cry:
:lol:

One of the closest top 3's for a while. Even Ofenbach were a #1 contender at one point. I downloaded both songs on iTunes last week which has helped give both tracks a bigger boost this week. :wink:
JakeP
Manager

Postby heppolo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:15 pm

14 (NE) Liam Gallagher - Come back to me [1 wk] [#14]

Good song, he's even performed it on Jimmy Fallon
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:34 pm

heppolo wrote:14 (NE) Liam Gallagher - Come back to me [1 wk] [#14]

Good song, he's even performed it on Jimmy Fallon
Oh i've not seen that. Didn't Liam perform For what it's worth on one of those US chat shows? Once again, it was the music video that made it possible for me to hear this song.
JakeP
Manager

Postby heppolo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:45 pm

^Yes, he did in not one but several shows.
Some sort of promo is always welcome as long as Liam is able to perform.
heppolo
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:58 pm

01 (03) Marina Kaye - Something [5 wks] [#1] (1 wk @ #1)

So I thought I'd listen to this song, since it hit #1. But I gotta say I'm not feeling it :(.

Awesome to see Little Mix pop in + Wolves hold on for another week :D
How about you Get the F*** Out.
SummerPeur
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:31 pm

heppolo wrote:^Yes, he did in not one but several shows.
Some sort of promo is always welcome as long as Liam is able to perform.
I shall have a little search on YouTube and have a watch. I think Come back to me is a great track, another track thats very reminiscent of Oasis in their heyday.
JakeP
Manager

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:36 pm

SummerPeur wrote:01 (03) Marina Kaye - Something [5 wks] [#1] (1 wk @ #1)

So I thought I'd listen to this song, since it hit #1. But I gotta say I'm not feeling it :(.

Awesome to see Little Mix pop in + Wolves hold on for another week :D
Aww, i think Something is gorgeous although it did take 5 weeks to climb to the top so its not like i loved it instantly. I adore the wintery essence in the song, it makes me think of christmas for some reason, maybe just the timing of the release it's difficult to explain.

Well, i adore Little Mix but i have to admit i'm slightly disappointed with their new tracks. They usually deliver some glorious pop gems and whilst i do love Is your love enough?, its no Black magic or Shout out to my ex.
JakeP
Manager

Postby Fan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Your new #1 is very good, listened to it for the first time and very much liked it. Just getting used to not see Rita in your avatar anymore though :lol:

I love Little Mix a lot, am actually starting to love them more and more these days, and want to see them live soo badly, but Is Your Love Enough? is a total disappointment for me. Maybe it will grow, but it feels too generic after a few amazing singles. The two new album tracks aren't doing it for me either.

Still need to check out that new James song.

Edit: Just listened to Naked. Wow :o :o I am impressed, sounds pretty amazing, very instant for me.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Fan wrote:Your new #1 is very good, listened to it for the first time and very much liked it. Just getting used to not see Rita in your avatar anymore though :lol:

I love Little Mix a lot, am actually starting to love them more and more these days, and want to see them live soo badly, but Is Your Love Enough? is a total disappointment for me. Maybe it will grow, but it feels too generic after a few amazing singles. The two new album tracks aren't doing it for me either.

Still need to check out that new James song.

Edit: Just listened to Naked. Wow :o :o I am impressed, sounds pretty amazing, very instant for me.
Thanks Fan :D

Aww, i love when people discover songs through other charts. I can't take the credit though, i'm thankful to Tansike for introducing this song to me. Its been a constant grower since first entering my chart, and it makes me think of christmas when i listen to Something. It's such a lush sublime ballad. <3 LOL i suppose this would happen when i've had one chart topper for multiple weeks. :lol:

I'm just the same, a massive fan of Little Mix but i agree these three new tracks aren't up to the same standard as some of their previous hits. Is your love enough? is still by far the best of the new tracks hence it successfully making my top 5. :D

The music video for Naked has been released but i've not had chance to check it out. Perhaps this song will have a bit more longevity than i anticipated.
JakeP
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:00 pm

JakeP wrote:Hola Paul, hope you had an amazing thanksgiving last week. <3 :D
Gracias, Jake! I really did. The trip turned out to be the perfect length to spend time with the friends I really wanted and still enjoy the holiday itself with family.

JakeP wrote:Taylor Swift = most influential female artist. :lol: Hmm, i gave Future's track Mask off a listen earlier in the year and it did absolutely nothing for me. Personally i find Kendrick Lamar more exciting and feel like he's mixing things up and bringing something new to US r'n'b. When i listened to Mask off for th first time, it just made me think of Panda by Desiigner. There's nothing that helps distinguish these rappers so to me they all blur into one. :oops:

LOL whilst Shape of you did get to #4 in my chart off the back of the music video getting released, i still much prefer Castle on the hill. Shame in retrospect that both songs were released together as otherwise i'm sure both could've been #1 hits all over the world. 2017 is going to be Ed Sheeran's year in the UK. Biggest selling album of the year, longest running UK #1 of the year and now its looking likely that Perfect will be the UK's christmas #1 thanks to the release of this new version featuring Beyoncé which will no doubt give the song a massive boost. It does all seem very calculated though but fair play to the guy. I don't know if Ed will ever be able to top the level of success he's had this year when he releases his fourth album.
Ha, I guess that means the pressure's really on "End Game" to help Future finally stand out! Like Kendrick, I haven't explored Future's catalog much at all - the only track I have in my library with him as the lead artist is "Selfish" (and Rihanna's guest role obviously played a huge role in me adding that one.) :lol:

Yeah, I've still got mixed feelings about Ed's dual-lead-single approach too. On one hand, it was cool to see him utilize a tactic we don't see every often (especially from acts as big as him), and it gave people a taste of two different flavors to expect from ÷ right off the bat. Like you mentioned, however, one of the two was bound to get over-shadowed, and it especially hurt COTH here in the US when they decided to push it as the second radio single several months after its initial digital + video release. I definitely can't imagine him ever topping this era either.

JakeP wrote:Sadly i think it's a combination of the two. *sigh* I suppose when you've gone for years having chart battles and unpredictable #1 singles, and then the rare occasion when a truly popular song spent a long time at #1 on pure sales, you can't begrudge those achievements because people spent money on buying those songs. Streaming has created an artificial sales figure which i still dispute how reliable they are. Like Post Malone is still the #1 track on Spotify but yet its a song i never hear when i'm out and about. It's just a song that only seems to be popular on Spotify. Even on iTunes its outside the top 10 which, for me, is a truer reflection of how popular the song really is.

When i first heard Look what you made me do i actually didn't know what to think. :lol: It wasn't that i disliked the song, it was just so different to what i had expected. The release of the music video made all the difference, and then it received a massive spike in airplay and that helped it go to #1 in my chart. But then the song became more like a novelty song where the novelty had started to wear off, and it ended up having a short run in my top 20. Not the shortest though. :lol: Is that 12-15 plays a day, or week? :o Thinking about it, i probably played Hello at least 20 times in those first 24 hours, maybe more! So i understand where you're coming from. :D
Ha, another area where I've got mixed feelings! I definitely understand the argument of how choosing to spend money to purchase a song shows a certain level of commitment/interest compared to just streaming/checking out a song for free...but I also feel like official charts are meant to capture what's popular across an entire country/population, and if much of that population is consuming music via streaming, we wouldn't be seeing the full picture if none of that counted. We'd only know what's popular among people who use iTunes/Amazon/wherever they download music, as opposed to what's popular among the public at large. I hope sales-only charts never vanish (like how Billboard keeps its Digital Songs Sales chart going), but I appreciate how the "main" charts keep trying to incorporate other methods as people's music-consuming habits continue to change. Figuring out the right balance/formula is tricky stuff.

Oh, ha, sorry - I should've been more clear about that! Usually my No. 1's accumulate 12-15 plays over the course of the entire week (like "Delicate", in its most recent week on top, had 14 total plays in that time frame.)

JakeP wrote:Well, Simon definitely pushed Liam and Harry the most as the main vocalists. The other three were his idea of backing singers. Zayn has mental health issues though, so it's difficult to pinpoint how much thats impacting on his chart success. In Niall's case, he toured relentlessly in America which no doubt helped Slow hands to grow and develop into a massive chart hit. Plus, his tour would've helped when it came to the release of Flicker, and i'm so proud that it was Niall who managed to achieve the US album chart record. I suspect Liam Payne will break that record in 2018 when his album is released. I just wonder if Louis will ever release an album, or become the Ringo Starr of One Direction. :lol:

I never read critics' reviews. For all i know, Simon Cowell probably bribes them into giving better reviews just for the sake of it. So when they advertise Harry's album on tv they can quote a 4 star or 5 star review. Maybe i'm just a bit too sceptical of the whole thing, and maybe they are legitimate. For me, Niall has genuinely released the best solo album out of the One Direction guys.
It really is exciting/satisfying to see all that hard work and persistence of Niall's pay off! I mean, people SHOULD be devouring his music anyway, obviously ;) but it sounds like he really put in the effort to get his material as much exposure as possible. Poor Louis, though :lol: I expect he'll still be able to put out an album based on his name/connections alone, but he's certainly on course to have the least success of the bunch (especially on the Hot 100.)

Nah, it's probably smart to take any review with at least a grain of salt. They can be interesting to read, but I'll still stick to what my ears (and heart) are telling me when it comes to picking what to play. :lol:

JakeP wrote:Well, there's Fire away and also Paper houses which i've also not been completely sold on. :oops: But of course, if Niall releases one of these as a single who strips off in the music video then i'm sure i could find a bit of space at #1 in my chart should that happen. :lol: :P
Perhaps after he proposes to you at that upcoming concert, he'll whisk you away to a paper house/mansion he's built just for the two of you (therefore finally giving you a reason to truly appreciate that track...)

JakeP wrote:Aww, i'm so glad you had a wonderful time. I really wasn't keen on Witness overall and only a couple of tracks made any impact on me. Roulette has been a wasted opportunity which is such a shame. :( If they proceed with Hey hey hey then i'd question whether they're purposely trying to sabotage this whole era. :o :lol:
:lol: It really is one of the least-appealing options left on the album...but I guess I should be grateful if this album gets another proper single at all! :x

JakeP wrote:I wonder if Quavo was the main reason for the success of Strip that down? It makes sense at least in America. :P I doubt Bedroom floor will be successful now. The video has been out for a few weeks and its not taken off on Spotify or iTunes. I still think Liam's lack of identity is going against him now.
Yeah, I probably shouldn't underestimate his impact. It definitely surprised me how quickly Quavo became a popular choice of collaborator for other artists after Migos just had one big hit to their name.

JakeP wrote:I've been monitoring Rita Ora's progress on iTunes and Spotify all week as i really thought she had #1 guaranteed. Yet somehow Havana has remained ahead in the midweeks so i would be so disappointed if Camila gets another week at #1 purely because it seems inevitable that Ed Sheeran is gonna be #1 with Perfect for the whole of December. :cry: Nothing wrong with this, but it does seem like Rita will easily outsell Camila next week but there will be no chance of Rita being #1 because of Ed's curious new version of Perfect getting released.
:cry: :cry: :cry: Well, it seems safe to say that "Anywhere" has missed its chance now that Hurricane Perfect has hit. It's a little funny/interesting that Camila blocked "Anywhere" in the UK (until "Perfect" came along), just like how Post Malone blocked Camila in the US (until "Perfect" came along.) Some kind of karma, perhaps...?

JakeP wrote:As much as i love Little Mix, i'm a little underwhelmed by the three new tracks. :( Is your love enough? is easily my favourite but i think its also quite telling that it didn't have any 24 hours impact to make my chart. I listened to the song last Friday a couple of times, and then that was it. I didn't feel like i wanted to go back and listen again. It's now built up a full week of plays but even so, it won't be going to #1. If i had my way is good but i feel like the song is missing that sparkle that usually brings their songs to life. Dear lover is a weird one because i love the intro and the verses more than the chorus and i don't like that breakdown bit at all. That part of the song makes the whole song sound disjointed, its as if they took that section from a different song altogether. :-?

I suppose i should be happy that its not three new tracks off a brand new Little Mix album otherwise i'd be worried that the quality wouldn't be the same.
**Nod** I like them well enough ("If I Get My Way" in particular continues to grow on me), but there's still stuff left on the original Glory Days that I like better and seem more single-worthy than any of these new offerings (sadly, they just wouldn't have the same chance of success at this point as these brand-new options do.) "Dear Lover" really is all over the place :lol: A part of me kind of loves the...quirkiness of that, but it's still not enough to make the track truly shine.

JakeP wrote:01 (03) Marina Kaye - Something [5 wks] [#1] (1 wk @ #1)
04 (NE) Little Mix - Is your love enough? [1 wk] [#4]
06 (08) Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels - I miss you [5 wks] [#6]
13 (13) Lindsey Stirling featuring Becky G - Christmas c’mon [2 wks] [#13]
19 (NE) Little Mix - Dear lover [1 wk] [#19]
• Congrats to Marina for taking the honor of finally toppling Rita! "Something" does have a very wintry feel to it, so I can see why its impact on you has continued to grow lately. Is this Marina's first No. 1 here? If so, even more exciting for her!
• Although it's a bit of a bummer that LM has underwhelmed you with these new selections, I like that they've fallen in the same order on both of our latest charts! There's a chance that "If I Get My Way" could move above "Is Your Love Enough?" on my next chart...but I don't expect "Dear Lover" to ever crawl out of last place among these three. :lol:
• Now that a jump to No. 1 on both the official UK + US charts looks virtually certain, I wonder how "Perfect" will fare here in the wake of its high-profile new rendition! It's exciting to watch Ed (and especially Beyoncé) earn another global mega-smash, but the fact that she doesn't really have any new lines makes it a slightly underwhelming release for me. She sounds great, of course, but I've been playing the original on-and-off since the album dropped way back in March, and this duet version just isn't different enough to REALLY re-ignite my interest after all that time.

Yet another chart that's really something, Jake! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby JakeP » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:44 pm

phoenix98 wrote:Gracias, Jake! I really did. The trip turned out to be the perfect length to spend time with the friends I really wanted and still enjoy the holiday itself with family.
It's always nice when people get the chance to spend quality time with friends and family. Looking forward to enjoying my well earned christmas break from work. :lol:

phoenix98 wrote:Ha, I guess that means the pressure's really on "End Game" to help Future finally stand out! Like Kendrick, I haven't explored Future's catalog much at all - the only track I have in my library with him as the lead artist is "Selfish" (and Rihanna's guest role obviously played a huge role in me adding that one.) :lol:

Yeah, I've still got mixed feelings about Ed's dual-lead-single approach too. On one hand, it was cool to see him utilize a tactic we don't see every often (especially from acts as big as him), and it gave people a taste of two different flavors to expect from ÷ right off the bat. Like you mentioned, however, one of the two was bound to get over-shadowed, and it especially hurt COTH here in the US when they decided to push it as the second radio single several months after its initial digital + video release. I definitely can't imagine him ever topping this era either.
When i checked the iTunes previews of reputation, End game didn't really stand out that much. I was drawn more to both Delicate and Getaway car but i've still not heard either in full. Future just doesn't strike me as an exceptional rapper who is bringing something new to the table. Many of these rappers all blur into one. :oops:

Ed Sheeran has seen a loophole and has taken full of advantage of it. :lol: He's now releasing another version of Perfect with Andrea Bocelli which is just milking the song for more sales, but if he can make the single even more successful then i've got to give him credit for making it happen. I'm not really that keen on the Beyoncé version either. It took me a while for me to start getting into Perfect in the first place, purely because of how much it sounds like R Kelly's track.

Shape of you overshadowed Castle on the hill pretty much everywhere. The latter must be one of the most unluckiest singles in recent years because i'm sure it peaked at #2 in so many countries. LOL i would be absolutely gobsmacked if Ed Sheeran's 4th album ends up being more successful than ÷.

phoenix98 wrote:Ha, another area where I've got mixed feelings! I definitely understand the argument of how choosing to spend money to purchase a song shows a certain level of commitment/interest compared to just streaming/checking out a song for free...but I also feel like official charts are meant to capture what's popular across an entire country/population, and if much of that population is consuming music via streaming, we wouldn't be seeing the full picture if none of that counted. We'd only know what's popular among people who use iTunes/Amazon/wherever they download music, as opposed to what's popular among the public at large. I hope sales-only charts never vanish (like how Billboard keeps its Digital Songs Sales chart going), but I appreciate how the "main" charts keep trying to incorporate other methods as people's music-consuming habits continue to change. Figuring out the right balance/formula is tricky stuff.

Oh, ha, sorry - I should've been more clear about that! Usually my No. 1's accumulate 12-15 plays over the course of the entire week (like "Delicate", in its most recent week on top, had 14 total plays in that time frame.)
I agree with your point and streaming is how many people choose to consume music, but its the incredibly slow nature that irks me. :x :lol: I don't think there will ever be a happy medium between streaming and digital paid for sales. If you look at the UK charts in recent months, songs can have a good chart run then suddenly plummet as they get hit with acr. It just makes the chart look even more artificial than it already is. :lol:

Ahh that makes sense. my airplay can differ each week. My average is usually 15-20 plays per week but some weeks if i'm busy the lesser amount of plays can benefit new releases on a Friday. So if i fall in love with a new release at the end of the week, it might receive enough airplay and love for me to skyrocket to #1 in 24 hours.

phoenix98 wrote:It really is exciting/satisfying to see all that hard work and persistence of Niall's pay off! I mean, people SHOULD be devouring his music anyway, obviously ;) but it sounds like he really put in the effort to get his material as much exposure as possible. Poor Louis, though :lol: I expect he'll still be able to put out an album based on his name/connections alone, but he's certainly on course to have the least success of the bunch (especially on the Hot 100.)

Nah, it's probably smart to take any review with at least a grain of salt. They can be interesting to read, but I'll still stick to what my ears (and heart) are telling me when it comes to picking what to play. :lol:
Oh definitely. I'm so happy that even more people on UK Mix have come round to Too much to ask. I agree you can tell that Niall really focused on delivering a solid album, so kudos to Niall for achieving that and getting those US chart records. :D Poor Louis? Yes, it's poor i'll give you that. :lol: :P His vocals on his latest track are hideous. I mean, i don't rate his singing but i could tolerate his voice on Just hold on but not that latest track. :-?

Yes, that's totally me as well. :D As long as i like the sound of a song then that's all that matters to me. :P

phoenix98 wrote:Perhaps after he proposes to you at that upcoming concert, he'll whisk you away to a paper house/mansion he's built just for the two of you (therefore finally giving you a reason to truly appreciate that track...)
LOL i would be in dreamworld living in a paper house with Niall. :wink:

phoenix98 wrote: :lol: It really is one of the least-appealing options left on the album...but I guess I should be grateful if this album gets another proper single at all! :x
I'm sure i've posted this in the past but i really should work for a record company. If i chose the singles, all artists would probably have a better chance at success. I tend to have an ear for a killer hook or catchy chorus. This is what makes a song stand out to me anyways. :D

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah, I probably shouldn't underestimate his impact. It definitely surprised me how quickly Quavo became a popular choice of collaborator for other artists after Migos just had one big hit to their name.
Thinking about it, it's quite baffling. Migos went to #1 in America but it wasn't exactly a hit anywhere else. So the success of Migos and its members since the start of 2017 has been quite confusing. Maybe they've gained a big social media following or something? :lol:

phoenix98 wrote: :cry: :cry: :cry: Well, it seems safe to say that "Anywhere" has missed its chance now that Hurricane Perfect has hit. It's a little funny/interesting that Camila blocked "Anywhere" in the UK (until "Perfect" came along), just like how Post Malone blocked Camila in the US (until "Perfect" came along.) Some kind of karma, perhaps...?
Hurricane Perfect. :lol: That should've been the name of the song, so apt. :P Ohh i've not been checking the american charts for a few weeks so just assumed Havana was #1 there too. :o LOL well, if that ain't karma i don't know what is. :lol:

phoenix98 wrote:**Nod** I like them well enough ("If I Get My Way" in particular continues to grow on me), but there's still stuff left on the original Glory Days that I like better and seem more single-worthy than any of these new offerings (sadly, they just wouldn't have the same chance of success at this point as these brand-new options do.) "Dear Lover" really is all over the place :lol: A part of me kind of loves the...quirkiness of that, but it's still not enough to make the track truly shine.
In all honesty i've gone off all three songs throughout this week. Is your love enough? should get a second week in my top 20 but the other two are pretty much guaranteed to drop out of my new chart. :( It's a far cry from when Touch, Oops and Your love were hogging my top 5 this time last year. :lol:

phoenix98 wrote:• Congrats to Marina for taking the honor of finally toppling Rita! "Something" does have a very wintry feel to it, so I can see why its impact on you has continued to grow lately. Is this Marina's first No. 1 here? If so, even more exciting for her!
• Although it's a bit of a bummer that LM has underwhelmed you with these new selections, I like that they've fallen in the same order on both of our latest charts! There's a chance that "If I Get My Way" could move above "Is Your Love Enough?" on my next chart...but I don't expect "Dear Lover" to ever crawl out of last place among these three. :lol:
• Now that a jump to No. 1 on both the official UK + US charts looks virtually certain, I wonder how "Perfect" will fare here in the wake of its high-profile new rendition! It's exciting to watch Ed (and especially Beyoncé) earn another global mega-smash, but the fact that she doesn't really have any new lines makes it a slightly underwhelming release for me. She sounds great, of course, but I've been playing the original on-and-off since the album dropped way back in March, and this duet version just isn't different enough to REALLY re-ignite my interest after all that time.

Yet another chart that's really something, Jake! :D
Another fine example of a song becoming a new #1, and five weeks ago i wouldn't have thought Marina Kaye had any chance of going all the way. Something is the definition of an earworm, just "something" ( :oops: ) about the song that's so endearing. Is it indeed Marina's first ever #1 in my chart, her only other hit in my chart was Homeless from 2014 that got to #10.

LOL like i posted above, Is your love enough? is really the only one of their new tracks that has managed to keep my interest levels up, but even then it still pales in comparison with many of their previous chart entries. :(

To be honest, Perfect may even exit my chart tomorrow. It's just not a song i really adore, even though its got that cuddly sentiment i've struggled to really take to this song. It's done remarkably well to make my top 20 in the first place. A cute music video can only take an ok song so far for me. :oops:
JakeP
Manager

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Great run at #1 for "Anywhere," but I suppose all great runs must come to an end. Wish "Perfect" could have hit the Top 10 here, but according to your comment above, it looks like #12 will remain its peak.

Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:16 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Great run at #1 for "Anywhere," but I suppose all great runs must come to an end. Wish "Perfect" could have hit the Top 10 here, but according to your comment above, it looks like #12 will remain its peak.

Thanks Akini :D

Indeed, Nelly Furtado's famous last words although Anywhere isn't going anywhere fast. :wink:

You are indeed right, or at least it's certainly looking like Perfect will have to settle for a #12 peak. I genuinely think Ed has released better singles especially Thinking out loud which is comfortably his biggest hit in my chart.
JakeP
Manager

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:41 pm

JakeP Top 20 (9th December 2017)

01 (01) Marina Kaye - Something [6 wks] [#1] (2 wks @ #1)
02 (03) Rita Ora - Anywhere [7 wks] [#1] (5 wks @ #1)
03 (NE) Sigrid - Strangers [1 wk] [#3]
04 (NE) Dua Lipa - Homesick [1 wk] [#4]
05 (02) Ofenbach vs. Nick Waterhouse - Katchi [4 wks] [#2]
06 (08) P!nk - Beautiful trauma [5 wks] [#6]
07 (NE) Bebe Rexha featuring Florida Georgia Line - Meant to be [1 wk] [#7]
08 (NE) Jax Jones featuring Ina Wroldsen - Breathe [1 wk] [#8]
09 (NE) Martin Garrix & David Guetta featuring Jamie Scott & Romy Dya - So far away [1 wk] [#9]
10 (05) Niall Horan - Flicker [7 wks] [#2]
11 (07) Niall Horan & Maren Morris - Seeing blind [7 wks] [#2]
12 (09) Sia - Snowman [5 wks] [#4]
13 (06) Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels - I miss you [6 wks] [#6]
14 (04) Little Mix - Is your love enough? [2 wks] [#4]
15 (NE) G-Eazy & Halsey - Him & i [1 wk] [#15]
16 (NE) Nico Santos - Rooftop [1 wk] [#16]
17 (NE) Arilena Ara - I’m sorry [1 wk] [#17]
18 (11) Taylor Swift - New year’s day [4 wks] [#3]
19 (NE) Sam Smith - One last song [1 wk] [#19]
20 (13) Lindsey Stirling featuring Becky G - Christmas c’mon [3 wks] [#13]

The Hit Seeker

Eminem - Untouchable
JakeP
Manager

Postby Mainshow » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:25 am

I see you have a new number-one for the last two weeks! That's awesome! I like the track!
Even though Niall's track loses a few positions, they seem to hold on quite well!
I also love to see the Dua Lipa tracks on yoir chart!
Mainshow
Legend

Postby heppolo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:54 am

03 (NE) Sigrid - Strangers [1 wk] [#3]

The song is fine.
heppolo
Legend

Return to Personal Charts