Niall Horan :: The ''Flicker"' Era

Moderators: trebor, kingofskiffle, nympho, stevyy

 

Postby xrafaelx » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:15 pm

WW Sales (with streams)
Flicker 10,000 (727,000 total)
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby xrafaelx » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:46 pm

OP is 100% updated with all 4 singles and album sales, chart run and certifications WW
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby xrafaelx » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:47 pm

Australian Sales

This Town 140,994 total 2xP
Slow Hands 293,929 total 4xP
Too Much To Ask 97,800 total P

Flicker 25,522 total G
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby xrafaelx » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Daily US Radio Updates - Pop

#28(+2) NIALL HORAN - On The Loose *NEW PEAK*
Spins: 2300 (+116)
Audience: 7.164 (+0.740)

Daily US Radio Updates - HAC

#42(+1) NIALL HORAN - On The Loose *NEW PEAK*
Spins: 202 (+13)
Audience: 1.142 (+0.041)

Daily US Radio Updates - Overall Audience Impressions

#212(+20) NIALL HORAN - On The Loose 8.826 (+0.814) *NEW PEAK*
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby xrafaelx » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:28 pm

UK Sales
Flicker 90,500
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby Nippian93 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:00 pm

@ChartData
WW sales*: @NiallOfficial, Flicker 9,000 (736,000 total).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 40079
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby Yoshie » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:21 pm

UK

77 (106) Flicker

It has moved 136-106-77 in the past few weeks; On the Loose appears to be helping it nicely. :D
Yoshie
Legend
 
Posts: 23614
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006

Postby xrafaelx » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Yoshie wrote:UK

77 (106) Flicker

It has moved 136-106-77 in the past few weeks; On the Loose appears to be helping it nicely. :D
do you have the full chart run?

03-09-20-30-27-41-41-39-34-32-34-44-64-??-136-106-77-

:lol:
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby Yoshie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:52 pm

xrafaelx wrote:
Yoshie wrote:UK

77 (106) Flicker

It has moved 136-106-77 in the past few weeks; On the Loose appears to be helping it nicely. :D
do you have the full chart run?

03-09-20-30-27-41-41-39-34-32-34-44-64-??-136-106-77-

:lol:
3-9-20-30-27-41-41-39-34-32-34-44-64-82-107-132-134-133-143-136-106-77-

Total sale is approximately 92k.

:wink:
Yoshie
Legend
 
Posts: 23614
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006

Postby xrafaelx » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:05 pm

iTunes UK
130. On the Loose
229. Slow Hands
440. On the Loose (Alternate Version)
1211. Slow Hands
1239. On the Loose
1297. This Town

152. Flicker
194. Flicker (Deluxe)

:o
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby xrafaelx » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:07 pm

Yoshie wrote:
xrafaelx wrote:
Yoshie wrote:UK

77 (106) Flicker

It has moved 136-106-77 in the past few weeks; On the Loose appears to be helping it nicely. :D
do you have the full chart run?

03-09-20-30-27-41-41-39-34-32-34-44-64-??-136-106-77-

:lol:
Total sale is approximately 92k.

:wink:
woah, thanks!!

do you have harry's too so i can update his topic too? :D
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby xrafaelx » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:10 pm

on the loose mv almost 10m views
Last edited by xrafaelx on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby Yoshie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:26 pm

xrafaelx wrote:do you have harry's too so i can update his topic too? :D
You're welcome. :wink:

Unfortunately I don't have all the updates since Harry's album charted, so I don't have a complete chart run for it. Sorry that I can't help. :( If I do track it down I'll be sure to update his topic. :wink:
Yoshie
Legend
 
Posts: 23614
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006

Postby xrafaelx » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:06 pm

Yoshie wrote:
xrafaelx wrote:do you have harry's too so i can update his topic too? :D
You're welcome. :wink:

Unfortunately I don't have all the updates since Harry's album charted, so I don't have a complete chart run for it. Sorry that I can't help. :( If I do track it down I'll be sure to update his topic. :wink:
Hmm, thank you again!! Good job btw :P
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby xrafaelx » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:44 pm

On The Loose (main countries):

Ireland #20, #145
UK #89, #695, #977
Netherlands #74
US #206
Canada #274
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:11 pm

@ChartData
Canadian certifications (@GoldPlatCA): @NiallOfficial, Too Much To Ask Platinum (80,000).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 40079
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby xrafaelx » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:27 am

Too Much To Ask is SILVER certified in the UK (200,000).
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby xrafaelx » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:13 pm

Flicker is now GOLD in Brazil (20,000).
niall james horan
User avatar
xrafaelx
Manager
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:08 pm

@ChartData
WW sales*: @NiallOfficial, Flicker 10,000 (752,000 total).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 40079
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby Nippian93 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:01 pm

@ChartData
Brazilian certifications: @NiallOfficial, Flicker Gold (20,000).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 40079
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:14 pm

@ChartData
WW sales*: @NiallOfficial, Flicker 10,000 (762,000 total).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 40079
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby Nippian93 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:17 pm

@ChartData
Pop Songs: #25(+1) On the Loose, @NiallOfficial [8 weeks]. *new peak*
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 40079
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby Bazmedia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:45 pm

xrafaelx wrote:On The Loose (main countries):

Ireland #20, #145
UK #89, #695, #977
Netherlands #74
US #206
Canada #274
His worse performing single -
User avatar
Bazmedia
Manager
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013

Postby Nippian93 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:20 pm

@ChartData
WW sales*: @NiallOfficial, Flicker 6,000 (784,000 total).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 40079
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby Nippian93 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 am

@ChartData
WW sales*: @NiallOfficial, Flicker 6,000 (790,000 total).
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 40079
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Return to Artist Chart Analysis