The Clique - Live The Life

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby freeme » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:48 pm

The Clique (formerly THIRD D3GREE), are an Australian pop-R&B duo consisting of two members Jacinta Gulisano and Jordan Rodrigues. They were formed exclusively in 2013 for the fifth season of The X Factor Australia. Gulisano and Rodrigues contribute vocals and both are trained dancers. On 7 March 2014, it was announced that Kelebek had departed from the group.

On 22 May 2014, it was announced on Facebook that their new name would be "The Clique".
Their first song to be release as a duo is titled "Live The Life" and it's available on iTunes now.
don't disturb this groove!
freeme
Manager

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:25 am

Sitting at #40 on iTunes.
Not bad for no longer being signed to a major label.
Hopefully they can score some promo and get some main stream exsposure.
Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby kushi » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:21 pm

I wrote on Facebook that they should've released this on Friday, not Thursday, but whatever.

I love this song. Would've been even better with Kelebek. They're gone from Sony. I'm about 90% sure they weren't extended their deal with Sony and that's why Kelebek left, because they weren't with a major label anymore.

Which is weird, because JC who produced this, is a producer contracted with Sony. So Sony got them in the studio, but didn't like what they came up with, and then let them have this record?
Thriller wrote:Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads
kushi
Legend

Return to Pop