Lady Gaga

Moderators: tdc2000, Wayne, Benjamin, stevyy

Postby Gagich » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:53 am

ADMIN EDIT: If you are going to post photos of Lady GaGa, then please make them safe for others to view. If I or any other moderator spots a half-naked, naked or provocative image, then they will be immediately removed (or at least turned into a link). The user could even receive a formal warning as punishment, perhaps a ban at our discretion. Please don't make Google threaten us again, we need their advertising....and please don't waste mine and other moderators time having to clean up a topic again.

Here's what you CANNOT post images of:

Strategically covered nudity
Sheer or see-through clothing
Lewd or provocative poses
Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches
If you are in doubt, please refer to rule 3 of UKMIX.

Virgostar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fame Era

* Release Date: August 19, 2008
* Official Singles: 5
* VEVO Certified Videos: 4 out of 6
* Grammys: 5 nominations & 2 wins
* Time Span: April 2008 - Autumn 2009 (1 year+)
* US Billboard 200 Peak: #2
* US Hot 100 Single Peaks: 2 #1s & 2 Top 10s

Image Watch on VEVO Image Watch on VEVO
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fame Monster Era

ImageImage
* Release Date: November 18, 2009
* Official Singles: 3
* VEVO Certified Videos: 3 out of 3; Bad Romance - most watched music video in 2010
* Grammys: 6 nominations & 3 wins
* Time Span: October 2009 - Winter 2010 (1 year)
* US Billboard 200 Peak: #5
* US Hot 100 Single Peaks: 3 Top 10s

Image Watch on VEVO
ImageImageImage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Born This Way Era

* Release Date: May 23, 2011
* Official Singles: 5
* VEVO Certified Videos: 2 out of 5
* Grammys: 3 nominations
* Time Span: February 2011 - Winter 2011 (11 months)
* US Billboard 200 Peak: #1
* US Hot 100 Single Peaks: 1 #1 & 3 Top 10s

Image Watch on VEVO
ImageImageImage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ARTPOP Era

* Release Date: November 6, 2013
* Official Singles: 3
* VEVO Certified Videos: 1 out of 2
* Grammys: 0
* Time Span: August 2013 - Spring 2014 (1 year)
* US Hot 100 Single Peaks: 1 Top 10

Image Watch on VEVO Image

Image Watch on VEVO
ImageImageImage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Cheek to Cheek Era

* Release Date: September 19, 2014
* Official Singles: 2
* VEVO Certified Videos: 0
* Grammys: 1 won
* Time Span: August 2014 - Summer 2015 (1 year)
* US Hot 100 Single Peaks: 0 Top 10s

VEVO Music Videos Ranking

1. Bad Romance - 631,487,154
2. Telephone - 234,116,912
3. Poker Face - 233,672,920
4. Alejandro - 232,794,354
5. Applause - 215,580,187
6. Judas - 211,794,416
7. Just Dance - 182,796,298
8. Born This Way - 155,939,828
9. Paparazzi - 133,628,632
10. LoveGame - 113,373,781

11. The Edge of Glory - 88,167,518
12. Yoü And I - 82,958,160
13. G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film - 68,043,663
14. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - 66,428,312
15. Marry The Night - 64,235,433

16. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich - 30,465,401
17. Anything Goes (Studio Video) - 4,508,349
18. I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Studio Video) - 2,444,632

Featuring Collaborations

1. Video Phone (Beyonce) - 68,577,070
2. The Lady is a Tramp (Tony Bennett) - 18,038,372
3. Chillin`(Wale) - 9,261,917
Last edited by Gagich on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gagich
Drunk In Love

Postby Gagich » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:01 am

ImageImage
@ladygaga: @preciousweapons I’m aviation high

@ladygaga: call me by my other name
July 26th, 2015: LG leaving her family’s restaurant in NYC

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
@ladygaga: When a gift comes to you from Heaven photo by Taylor KInney best fiancée ever

@ladygaga: Long Live McQueen. Look monsters, we got a sign of love from the beyond. Photo by the babes
LADY GAGA REMEMBERS ALEXANDER MCQUEEN IN V MAGAZINE MEMO

Lady Gaga acquired some of the most coveted treasures designed by the late lee Alexander Mcqueen, which were auctioned by Christie’s to benefit Unicef. Here, in a very special, deeply personal exclusive memo, she shares her memories, emotions, and gratitude for an artist who left this world too soon.

There is no diamond, no award, nothing I ever wanted more than a memory of my brief friendship with McQueen. I am sad every day that I enter my closet, knowing he is not here anymore to dazzle the world with his beautiful, dark, limitless, brave mind. These shoes are the only tangible piece I have left of our work together. They came to me this morning, after a dream I had again about him. As the dream goes, I enter my closet and his clothes are no longer there. I’m tortured. The loss is deep. Mourning in my own way constantly, why he is gone, he was so talented. I hate the empty space, not only in fashion, but in the creative consciousness that fizzled when he passed. This morning I got the call I would now be the caregiver to 3 pairs of armadillo platforms, just like the kind I wore in the “Bad Romance” video, the shoes from his crescendo collection “Plato’s Atlantis,” the ones that made everyone gasp from the front row because they had NEVER seen something like them before. I was reminded this morning that he is still here. He is everywhere. In every store window. In the designs of commercial mainstream retail, fashion, in music, in the heart of every young designer that wishes he could be as free and as fearless as McQueen was. I cried all morning, convinced he was with me. Convinced that I’m loved from somewhere far beyond the eternal body and mind, outside of all the chaos. He wanted me to have them. They made their way back to me. I am here today not just because of my talent, but because he believed in me. My weird brand of art pop manic expression of my emotions was the part of me he knew he taught me. I will be grateful long after I pass and join him wherever it is they put souls like us. Long live McQueen.
TONY BENNETT & LADY GAGA NOMINATED AT THE 2015 EMMY AWARDS

Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga are nominated at the 2015 Emmy Awards for Outstanding Variety Special for Cheek To Cheek LIVE!

This marks the duo’s second major nomination together after winning a GRAMMY-award earlier this year for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for their one-million selling jazz record.

Tony Bennett wrote:I'm thrilled that Lady and I are nominated for an Emmy!
Lady Gaga wrote:Such a crazy day @itstonybennett and I are nominated for an @TheEmmys for our PBS Cheek To Cheek LIVE special!
@missasiakinney: Fun times
ZEDD REVEALS LADY GAGA HELPED HIM LAND HIS RECORD DEAL

In a recent interview with Centre Daily, Zedd revealed that Lady Gaga helped him land his record deal with Jimmy Lovine! Read below.

three-year-old song on Zedd’s latest album is the track that helped him land his record deal — with the help of Lady Gaga.

A demo of “Addicted to a Memory” got into the hands of Gaga, who was so impressed with the track that she called Zedd to work on her “ARTPOP” album and helped him sign with her label home, Interscope Records.

“She said she wanted me to produce her album and she called Jimmy Iovine and said, ‘You have to sign this kid Zedd.’ So Jimmy signed me because Gaga called him,” Zedd, born Anton Zaslavski, recalled in a recent interview.
ROB HALFORD SAYS COLLABORATING WITH LADY GAGA IS ON HIS BUCKET LIST

Speaking to 97.9 WCPR Rocks, Rob Halford, the lead vocalist in Judas Priest, said that collaborating with Lady Gaga is still on his bucket list. He recalls the last time he met Gaga and how it all went down. Read below!

I was in a hotel in London the other day and Gaga was, like, two floors above me. Needless to say, security was really, really tight. We didn’t really get to see each other again that day, ’cause she was super busy. But let me tell you: that lady is a heavy metal maniac. She loves PRIEST, she loves [IRON] MAIDEN, she loves MOTÖRHEAD — all of these kinds of heavy metal bands that have been roaring on throughout the decades; she’s a big fan of all [of them].

When I met her, I think it was last year in San Diego, where I’m hanging out these days, we immediately bonded. She’s just this wonderfully talented lady with a spectacular voice.

You know, you have to cut through a lot of the visual stuff with Gaga and then get to what her voice is about. For me, as a singer, as a fellow singer, she’s absolutely sensational and I would love at some point to do something with her. I don’t know if ever that’s gonna happen, but it’s on my bucket list. I think we’ve all got a bucket list, and that’s on mine.
July 26th, 2015: LG leaving her apartment in NYC

Image Image
Image Image

DJWS TALKS WORKING AND HANGING OUT WITH LADY GAGA

In a recent interview, DJWS discussed working with his friend, Lady Gaga. He also shares several stories about him and Lady Gaga. Read below!

http://gagamedia.net/?p=21771

LADY GAGA JOINS U2 FOR A PERFORMANCE AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Lady Gaga made a special appearance at the U2 concert on July 26th at Madison Square Garden. The band and Lady Gaga performed “Ordinary Girl“. Watch below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZfXckUCTWY

Image Image
@ladygaga: A diamond bracelet OR my fitBit in disguise ??
@ladygaga: Me? Oh I’m not available. Check back later
BOY GEORGE PRAISES LADY GAGA’S TONED DOWN IMAGE

In a recent interview with Pride Source, Boy George spoke about Lady Gaga’s new image by praising her. Read below!

What do you think it says about the current state of the music industry that Gaga ended up toning down her image?

Actually, what I think is interesting about Lady Gaga is she’s an incredible theatrical vocalist. She has a whole Judy Garland / Liza Minnelli thing going on, and I’m actually more of a fan of what’s she’s doing now than… I mean, I loved what she did in the beginning. It was great. I remember seeing her on TV and thinking, “What’s she got on now?!” (Laughs) But in terms of her musicality, what she’s doing now is amazing.
I was in bed a few months ago – I had to get up really early the next day – and there was an advertisement for Gaga and Tony Bennett. There was a show on TV and I said, “Well, I’ll watch a bit of it and then I’ll go to sleep.” I ended up watching the whole thing and being gobsmacked by how great she was.
How fair are the comparisons to Madonna?

I’m not saying this to diss Madonna at all – I mean, Madonna doesn’t have anything to prove to anyone; she’s Madonna! – but I really felt all those comparisons were a bit stupid. Of course someone like Lady Gaga, who’s younger than Madonna, is gonna be influenced by Madonna. It’s a complete compliment. That’s how you have to view it. Whenever I see anybody working a look that I might’ve had back in the day – I’ve done it. Why do I need to get upset about it?
Image Image
@ladygaga: Backstage at #CheekToCheekTour we’re done in just a few shows!! I’m gonna miss it so much!!
LADY GAGA REVEALS SHISEIDO COMMERCIAL

Image Image
@ladygaga: Casper Werner

@ladygaga: This is the face of an excited blonde New Yorker in Casper Werner.
Image Image Image
@ladygaga: Hey little monster, hope your having a great day. I am!

@ladygaga: Me and @faspiras had a blond kinda day #bleachwarlock

@ladygaga: At least my tee shirt is
Gagich
Drunk In Love

Postby Carbon » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:44 pm

you did a great job on the 1st post! I wish all 1st posts were like that

but should've hired Era for the first pic :lol:
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby theArmy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 pm

mrlemonade wrote:but should've hired Era for the first pic :lol:
not everyone can collaborate with Era, ha's like the Max Martin of k?mix

great opening Gagich, I hope we'll get the Pop album soon :(
S̶O̶R̶R̶Y NOT SORRY
theArmy
Legend

Postby Gagich » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Thanks mrlemonade and theArmy! :D

Era's editing skills are the best but I've always relied on my poor Paint skills... :lol:
Gagich
Drunk In Love

Postby Perzy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Finally the new thread, great work.

She's gorgeous on the Shisheido commercial and brilliant as always with the U2.
Perzy
Manager

Postby Wayne » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:20 pm

I've removed two images from the OP - guys, you have to be stricter with what you're choosing to post, or the topic goes forever.

You can SOURCE the link but not post the pictures themselves. These are the pictures I've removed - sorry for ruining your OP Gagich!

http://s28.postimg.org/kab52e0xl/lady_gaga_100x66.jpg
http://s28.postimg.org/h4qjc6ibh/Lady_G ... 00x200.jpg
"If we are all in the gutter
It doesn’t change who we are
‘Cause some of us in the gutter
Are looking up at the stars"
Wayne
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Gagich wrote:Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Why do I love you so if you're just a spec of dust, floating endlessly amongst the trillion stars?
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby SocietysBoy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:52 pm

Can somebody point me what are her best unreleased material? I like her version of "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" and "Brooklyn Nights".
SocietysBoy
Personal Assistant

Postby Perzy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:21 am

Slay.
Perzy
Manager

Postby Taurus » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 am

Props to Gagich for the nice first post

Have to re post the DO WHat You Want stuff. I think the images you used were too graphic for the forum
Taurus
Manager

Postby Virgostar » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:37 am

Hi everyone,

I have edited the OP to include a statement regarding what's inappropriate in terms of imagery in this thread. In case you've missed it, here it is:

If you are going to post photos of Lady GaGa, then please make them safe for others to view. If I or any other moderator spots a half-naked, naked or provocative image, then they will be immediately removed (or at least turned into a link). The user could even receive a formal warning as punishment, perhaps a ban at our discretion. Please don't make Google threaten us again, we need their advertising....and please don't waste mine and other moderators time having to clean up a topic again.

Here's what you CANNOT post images of:

If you are in doubt, please refer to rule 3 of UKMIX.

Virgostar
Gagich, please be careful with what images you post. Wayne has already removed two images and there are a couple of others in the OP & your post below it that are questionable. Don't make our lives any harder!
Let's embrace the point of no return.
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby Gagich » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Wow. :lol: OK, fine, I'll be careful what images I post in the future. I didn't know about these rules until now. :o :lol:
Gagich
Drunk In Love

Postby Gagich » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:14 pm

SocietysBoy wrote:Can somebody point me what are her best unreleased material? I like her version of "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" and "Brooklyn Nights".
I'm not very into Gaga's unreleased material but I know two great songs.

Fashion
The Greatest Thing

Both are pretty good single material. :D
Gagich
Drunk In Love

Postby Gagich » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:27 pm

Image Image
@ladygaga: No filter just
@sarahtannomakeup @fredericaspiras hair and Vivienne Westwood suit
Gagich
Drunk In Love

Postby Biebz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:33 pm

SocietysBoy wrote:Can somebody point me what are her best unreleased material? I like her version of "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" and "Brooklyn Nights".
Reloaded is her best :)
retro sensibility with a futuristic flare
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby toni_pest » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:51 pm

Gagich wrote:
I'm not very into Gaga's unreleased material but I know two great songs.

Fashion
The Greatest Thing

Both are pretty good single material. :D
Wonderful and Fooled Me Again, Honest Eyes are greatness
:)
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Perzy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Gagich wrote:http://s23.postimg.org/iie3j4ohn/tumblr_ns9ciokfhi1qdmb8eo1_250_450x450.jpg
http://s23.postimg.org/nibjr2u4b/tumblr ... 50x449.jpg

@ladygaga: No filter just
@sarahtannomakeup @fredericaspiras hair and Vivienne Westwood suit
Stunning.
Perzy
Manager

Postby Perzy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:17 pm

I just wanna say that I find absurd that Google complains about:

In a Music-Pop forum...

So basically all the web should be censured :roll:

I mean, I can understand p*rn material or totally naked images, but I don't see nothing 'so scandalous' in a bikini photos or half-naked photos destined to fashion magazines or shoots... Not to mention MUSIC VIDEOS.

The Mariah, Rihanna, Madonna, Miley, ecc. threads should be censured as well for the same reasons, I really can't understand the logic and the bigotry about that :-?

I repeat to avoid pointless quotes, my critic is towards Google.
Perzy
Manager

Postby SocietysBoy » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:06 am

Thanks for the suggestions :wink:
SocietysBoy
Personal Assistant

Postby spiritboy » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:26 am

While it did wonders for her image, i'm really bored with C2C era. I need new (pop) music from her.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Virgostar » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:45 pm

Perzy wrote:The Mariah, Rihanna, Madonna, Miley, ecc. threads should be censured as well for the same reasons, I really can't understand the logic and the bigotry about that :-?
I guess it's what they picked up on at the time of their snooping - not sure why they targeted just this thread & not some others. :-? Also not sure why they decided to pick up on all that stuff from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back (I'm talking the older pages of the previous thread) & why it came to their attention just recently, but unfortunately they did. I understand & agree with your critique Perzy, rest assured I'm not taking anything personally. :wink:

I wish we didn't have to have their advertising in order to keep these forums alive & I wish I didn't have to put messages about appropriate imagery in here, but thems the breaks I guess.
Let's embrace the point of no return.
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby Gagich » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Image Image
@ladygaga: I love this damn dress I wish it had a heart beat so I could tell it thank u for the fun I had last night

@ladgaga: JITROIS
@ladygaga: Last nights eye makeup is still doing shots at the party
Gagich
Drunk In Love

Postby LongingHeart » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:07 pm

Perzy wrote:I mean, I can understand p*rn material or totally naked images, but I don't see nothing 'so scandalous' in a bikini photos or half-naked photos destined to fashion magazines or shoots... Not to mention MUSIC VIDEOS.

The Mariah, Rihanna, Madonna, Miley, ecc. threads should be censured as well for the same reasons, I really can't understand the logic and the bigotry about that :-?
This!
+ if you talk "Bad" about their faves, your posts will be delated too :roll: :lol:
Shame on me for changing.... no no no... shame on you for stayin' the same.
LongingHeart
Manager

Postby Bazmedia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:13 pm

I for one do not want to see half naked pictures of Lady Gaga, especially them ones lately of her up on stage with U2.
This isn't 2012, she just doesn't have the body anymore. :(
Bazmedia
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion