US Election 2016 | Donald Trump is the 45th US President

Moderator: biscuits

Who will win the 2016 U.S. presidential election?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:31 am

Hillary Clinton
72%
Donald Trump
28%

Total votes : 71

Postby Rihab » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:17 am

Democratic Party Presidential Candidates

Republican Party Presidential Candidates

I know it's early, but with the 5th GOP debate taking place today, the 3rd Democratic debate taking place on Saturday and less than two months until the first primaries, I thought it'd be nice to have a thread to discuss all the latest developments.
Last edited by Rihab on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:00 am, edited 83 times in total.
Rihab
Legend

Postby Rihab » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:18 am

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslims Entering U.S.

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential hopeful and real estate mogul Donald Trump is calling for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" following deadly terror attacks involving Islamic extremists in California and France.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension," Trump said in a statement emailed to reporters on Monday.

"Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life," he continued.

Trump's call to bar Muslim immigration into the U.S. is just the latest in a series of anti-Islamic statements. He previously suggested shuttering certain mosques in the U.S. and claimed he saw footage of American Muslims cheering after the 9/11 attacks -- footage that no television network has been able to dig up.

SOURCE
He also said he wanted to ask Bill Gates to close up the internet last week.

Should he be taken seriously?
Rihab
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:21 am

What an idiot :roll:
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby android » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:05 am

So instead of concentrating on the extremists this idiot wants to upset all of the world's 1.5 billion Muslims by pandering to the red neck Republican base. Does he not realise he will help to destroy trade and diplomatic relations with countries like Indonesia and NATO member Turkey. Surely Americans can't vote this fool into the oval office.
android
Superstar

Postby stevyy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:13 am

i hope he gets the rep nomination so that hillary doesnt even need to campaign anymore and still would get like 73% of the votes to become the first woman in office.
The 5 artists I knew first in my life were: Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Take That and Elton John
stevyy
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:21 pm

With increasing terror attacks in US soil, he'll probably have a chance of winning the presidency. Of course he won't ban Muslims from entering US, that's just politics.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Wayne » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Trump Responds To The Brits: “We Already Banned The English From America Once In 1776, We’ll Gladly Do It Again”

http://politicalo.com/trump-responds-to ... -it-again/
Moron.
I am a recovering
Anxiety addict
A broken perfectionist
Somewhat erratic

Recovering - Céline Dion.
Wayne
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:04 pm

I'm leaving America if we elect this troll
NothingFails
Legend

Postby Guru » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:59 pm

It's like saying "all white people are racist" :lol:
What a f'ed up retarded prick!
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby thankfulforkelly » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:22 pm

Oh Lord and I thought Nigel Farage was bad :oops:
stanning for flops so you don't have to
thankfulforkelly
Manager

Postby Airwrecka » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:46 pm

He needs to just go already. How about banning all Morons first?
Sick of the hypocrisy and double standards of this place. Thank you to my friends who made my time here special.
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby KokoCollino » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:49 pm

stevyy wrote:i hope he gets the rep nomination so that hillary doesnt even need to campaign anymore and still would get like 73% of the votes to become the first woman in office.
Oh yes.

---

Gosh. I'm more and more afraid of what's going on in this world :-?
KokoCollino
Manager

Postby NothingFails » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:24 am

Bernie >>>>> Hillary
NothingFails
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:34 am

I love that Republicans still bitch about how "unqualified" Obama was to be president... what are Trump's credentials?

For those who aren't American, or too young to remember... Trump was a celebrity tabloid presence in the 1980s who was famous because he was born into money and for being a playboy and having high profile divorces. He had some vanity companies he put his name on, and then rose to bigger fame thanks to a reality show where he had the catchphrase "you're fired". He is no different than a Kardashian... and yet people want this reality tv troll as a leader?
NothingFails
Legend

Postby Madgefan » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:47 am

stevyy wrote:i hope he gets the rep nomination so that hillary doesnt even need to campaign anymore and still would get like 73% of the votes to become the first woman in office.
There are plenty of theories going around he's actually standing as a favour to Bill Clinton. Apparently they had a telephone conversation back in May that they don't talk about :wink: Personally I think it unlikely but stranger things have happened :)
It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is
Madgefan
Superstar

Postby Taurus » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:48 am

I don't understand how he thinks that's possible. THe president doesn't just give orders and everyone has to follow. It doesn't work that way :lol: and you can't be doing stuff blatantly against the constitution. Theres manipulating it with your interpretation and then there flatout going against it. He's so silly and evil.
Taurus
Manager

Postby Storyteller » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:46 am

Surely Trump is just taking the piss, I mean he’s maid millions and millions so he can’t be this think :lol:
Honestly he must be trying to get the republican nomination just so Hilary can have this on lock. :lol: :lol:
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby joiPrince_JO » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:11 am

The saddest thing is that Americans will actually elect him.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Superstar

Postby stevyy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:52 pm

NothingFails wrote:Bernie >>>>> Hillary
why?

I worship Hilly.
The 5 artists I knew first in my life were: Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Take That and Elton John
stevyy
Legend

Postby navi » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Taurus wrote:I don't understand how he thinks that's possible. THe president doesn't just give orders and everyone has to follow. It doesn't work that way :lol: and you can't be doing stuff blatantly against the constitution. Theres manipulating it with your interpretation and then there flatout going against it. He's so silly and evil.
He's not a stupid, he just talks what stupid people (electoral) wants to hear.
And believe me, there's so many stupid, primitive and uneducated people around us. :( :roll:

joiPrince_JO wrote:The saddest thing is that Americans will actually elect him.
It's the tragic thing :evil:
My year(s) in lists by Ivan (2008 - 2013)
navi
Superstar

Postby Rihab » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:41 pm

stevyy wrote:
why?

I worship Hilly.
Bernie would make an amazing president, but I don't think America is ready for him.
Rihab
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:56 pm

stevyy wrote:
why?

I worship Hilly.
Bernie is no-nonsense and unlike Hillary, he isn't bought and paid for by big companies.

I'd rather see Hillary than any Republican, but I think Bernie could be the best president we've had in decades. Bernie could actually unite this country, Hillary winning will just bring forth 4-8 more years of Fox News paranoia and bigots claiming that she's trying to take their guns and whatever
NothingFails
Legend

Postby Airwrecka » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Can an American, ie: NothingFails or someone explain for me please, if Trump does become the Republican candidate, how possible is it that he'd actually win the Presidential race? I know that's an impossible question to answer, but I'm interested as to just how dangerous a threat he'd be as the standing candidate? Could he actually win? :-?
Sick of the hypocrisy and double standards of this place. Thank you to my friends who made my time here special.
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby stevyy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:19 pm

Airwrecka wrote:Can an American, ie: NothingFails or someone explain for me please, if Trump does become the Republican candidate, how possible is it that he'd actually win the Presidential race? I know that's an impossible question to answer, but I'm interested as to just how dangerous a threat he'd be as the standing candidate? Could he actually win? :-?
the whole liberal elite will have a field day. He stands no chance. imo
stevyy
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:40 pm

stevyy wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:Can an American, ie: NothingFails or someone explain for me please, if Trump does become the Republican candidate, how possible is it that he'd actually win the Presidential race? I know that's an impossible question to answer, but I'm interested as to just how dangerous a threat he'd be as the standing candidate? Could he actually win? :-?
the whole liberal elite will have a field day. He stands no chance. imo
That's people said about Hitler as well. Most Republicans think like Trump, they're just afraid to say it.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Superstar

Return to News & Gossip