Hey chicas, it's the time again you've all been waiting for. The UAA's Red Carpet show returns and rumour has it, that it's going to be the best one yet.
So chicas, get your coutures out and fellas: keep it clean so we don't disturb the flow. Here are the 10 commandments of how to slay the red carpet:
1. Be kind to animal skin
2. Make it political if you must... but be subtle.
3. The rule the more the better is still true.
4. Don't forget that shoes make the picture round.
5. Show them poor GP members how rich you are. They need to know.
6. Nothing should come between you and your hat.
7. U get hungry during the show? A purse can provide refreshments if only it's big enuf.
8. As always, keep it tan.
9. Make a selfie, but don't forget to make a duck face.
10. Last but not least, it's all about the hair this year.