Kylie

Moderators: tdc2000, Benjamin, stevyy

Postby GreekGeek » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:33 pm

I'm opening this new thead for the "Impossible Princess" because the last one does not exist anymore...

Last edited by GreekGeek on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby stuart123 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:08 pm

:o

OMG! What happened??
KYLIE MINOGUE
stuart123
Roadie

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Haha! I love it! Simply "Kylie" :wink: 8-)

They might be able to restore the previous thread. But until then, let's talk Kylie!
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby GreekGeek » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:07 pm

stuart123 wrote::o

OMG! What happened??
Some random motherf*ckers spammed the general artists discussion forums by opening a tonne of new threads in chinese or some language like this...
To clean up that mess the mods deleted some threads accidentally i suppose. :( :cry:
Adele's thread was also a victim of this mess... :(
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby GreekGeek » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:07 pm

YouMakeMeFeel wrote:Haha! I love it! Simply "Kylie" :wink: 8-)

They might be able to restore the previous thread. But until then, let's talk Kylie!
There's only one Kylie honey. She earned this. :D 8-) :wink:
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:08 pm

I'm thinking about updating my Kylie profile avatar. But I just love this one. I have a picture idea, I just would like to add a text of her name to it.
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby Bojan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Welcome back Kylie. :P
Bojan
Manager

Postby menime123 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Such a shame to lose so much discussion, but yey for first page post :lol:

Now - the elephant in the thread - WHERE THE **** IS YOUR NEW ALBUM KYLIE? :evil:

:wink:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Jimshakes » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:14 pm

I only just found out it looks like there's no Kylie Christmas concert this year...if it wasn't for the Sarah Brightman Christmas concert I have tickets for Christmas would be ruined this year! Lol
Jimshakes
Groupie

Postby GreekGeek » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:28 pm

I updated the opening post with a photo from the BL era as a tribute to my favorite poster here @YouMakeMeFeel! :) <3

P.s.: the other thread was also revolving round the BL era , so... :P :wink:
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby stuart123 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:43 pm

GreekGeek wrote:

OMG! What happened??
Some random motherf*ckers spammed the general artists discussion forums by opening a tonne of new threads in chinese or some language like this...
To clean up that mess the mods deleted some threads accidentally i suppose. :( :cry:
:evil: damn this people!!!
Thanks for reopening... :D
KYLIE MINOGUE
stuart123
Roadie

Postby AndiIversen » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:15 am

menime123 wrote:Such a shame to lose so much discussion, but yey for first page post :lol:

Now - the elephant in the thread - WHERE THE **** IS YOUR NEW ALBUM KYLIE? :evil:

:wink:
AndiIversen
Legend

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:47 am

GreekGeek wrote:I updated the opening post with a photo from the BL era as a tribute to my favorite poster here @YouMakeMeFeel! :) <3

P.s.: the other thread was also revolving round the BL era , so... :P :wink:
Awe, thanks! It's my favorite era! 8-)
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby Guru » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:51 am

stuart123 wrote:
GreekGeek wrote:

OMG! What happened??
:evil: damn this people!!!
Thanks for reopening... :D
Chinese isn't a language :lol: Just saying :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:07 am

So I had an awesome experience tonight!

We have a store that is about 30 minutes away from me called "Half Priced Books". They sale used movies, cd's/vinyls, books, and some toys. Every time I go in there, I always look for Kylie to see what I may find. Never much of anything, except the occasional Fever, or Ultimate CD's. However, tonight I found a rare version of Fever! I'm pretty sure it's called the "Japanese Hyper Deluxe Edition".The cover was of her with the elegant blue dress, and two discs with tons of b-sides including: Good Like That, Baby, Boy, Tightrope, Butterfly, and Whenever You Feel Like It! It was only $3.99! I could NOT pass that up!

Even further, the guy at the register picked the CD up to scan it, and said jokingly to the other associate: "Look, it's Kylie again!", as she rolled her eyes and smirked.
I asked him, what, was there more Cd's being bought or something? He said, no, they played I Should Be So Lucky earlier, and he was already talking about her.
I said: "Cool, she is actually my all time favorite artist", and he said he was a fan, and has listened to everything up until Timebomb. He hadn't listened to too much after Timebomb, but needs to. He loved Aphrodite, Fever, and Light Years. I told him that my favorite was Body Language, and that my holy trinity of Kylie songs are on that album. Slow, Chocolate, and You Make Me Feel. He said: Ooh, yeah, that one is good. He told me it was nice to meet another fan.

Such a cool event for me!
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby GreekGeek » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:46 am

^Oh this is amazing!!! I love these cute little stories!!! :D
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:13 am

I am still a bit salty about Body Language not having an actual deluxe edition. I'm going to try and make my own....lol

*disc 1*

1. Slow
2. Still Standing
3. Secret (Take You Home)
4. You Make Me Feel
5. Promises
6. Sweet Music
7. Red Blooded Woman
8. Chocolate
9. Obsession
10. I Feel For You
11. Cruise Control
12. Someday
13. Loving Days
14. After Dark
15. Soul On Fire
16. City Games

*disc 2*

1. Boombox
2. My Image Unlimited
3. Je T'aime (Moi Non Plus)
4. Almost A Lover
5. I'm Just Here For The Music
6. Slo Motion
7. On The Up
8. Trippin' Me Up
9. I'm Sorry
10. Slow (Chemical Brothers Remix)
11. Chocolate (Emo Mix)
12. Chocolate (Remix ft. Ludacris)
13. Red Blooded Woman (Whitey Mix)
14. Cruise Control (Remix ft. Sean Paul)
15. Boombox (DJ Rokk & Felix 82 Ed)
16. Attention Seeker
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:56 am

Well, I made a deluxe album cover to go with this, but Photobucket has to suck so......
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby GreekGeek » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:27 am

Truth to be told, the Body Language era was a perfect era for Kylie.

The songs, the vocals, the singles and their videos, the style, the imaginary and everything else was on point. 8-)

It's in my top3 Kylie eras ever.
First comes the "X" era, then the "Body Language" era and third the "Fever" era. :)
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:17 pm

^Yes :cry:
The only thing I would change, is to have You Make Me Feel as part of the standard tracklist :lol:
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby JamesBlondy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:55 pm

So glad I found this forum I was having Kylie withdrawls lol :lol: :wink:
It's the truth, it's a fact, yeah,
I got soul, you can check, in my heart, in my head
I got spirit you can feel, did you think I wasn't real?
JamesBlondy
Groupie

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:01 pm

JamesBlondy wrote:So glad I found this forum I was having Kylie withdrawls lol :lol: :wink:
I know! :lol:

This forum is so much more professional and everyone is so nice here. The Kylie forum can become very tiresome. It's not modded very well, so threads just go so off-topic with rants etc, making it hard to read news and stuff. That's why I try to post the exciting stuff from Sayhey lol. Which by the way, Kylie tweeted this:

#lovers, writing and recording carries on.......!
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Kylie just responded to someone on Twitter. They said "Waiting is just making me crazy!!!!" She responded:

*Edit*

I can't figure out how to post the whole thing, but it was a series of 7 clock emojis. :lol:
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby JamesBlondy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:19 pm

YouMakeMeFeel wrote:Kylie just responded to someone on Twitter. They said "Waiting is just making me crazy!!!!" She responded:

*Edit*

I can't figure out how to post the whole thing, but it was a series of 7 clock emojis. :lol:
Ye was notified from twitter, it's great news. Bet she is mindful of us all wanting her new music asap! :lol: :wink:
It's the truth, it's a fact, yeah,
I got soul, you can check, in my heart, in my head
I got spirit you can feel, did you think I wasn't real?
JamesBlondy
Groupie

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:15 pm

I just can't wait to see what direction she goes in! She wants to release something more than just a collection of potential singles. I think she was disappointed with KMO, and gave us the Garibay EPs as a taste. I think this album will be really good to be honest.
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion