R.I.O & Vengaboys - The Sign

Postby SholasBoy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Neither an Ace Of Base cover, or as cheesy as I expected. I'd almost say this sounds quite modern. I like it!
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby Thriller » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Crap and doesn't even sound like Vengaboys vocally. An AOB cover would've been better!
Thriller

Postby Saruman_78 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:08 pm

An unexpectedly nice song! The female vocalist sounds great.

Thriller wrote:Crap and doesn't even sound like Vengaboys vocally.
Actually, the Vengaboys released lots of songs that were (near) instrumentals. The singles were usually the ones with Kim singing, but listen to their club tracks like "I like the music pumping", "24 hours" or "Superfly slick dick"... Vengaboys are not necessarily represented by Kim on vocals.
Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks...?
Saruman_78
Manager

Postby SimpleBoy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:08 am

I think that's Denise on vocals!
SimpleBoy
Roadie

Postby Belgo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:14 pm

LOL they didn't even bother with the vocals this time.

Vengaboys, as far as I know, always had a studio singer and Kim was just the face of the group.

It was the same story with Alice Deejay, another project from the same producers.
Belgo
Manager

Postby nekoocz » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Belgo wrote:LOL they didn't even bother with the vocals this time.

Vengaboys, as far as I know, always had a studio singer and Kim was just the face of the group.

It was the same story with Alice Deejay, another project from the same producers.
that was just a rumour, that was around many 90s bands ... you can hear Kims speaking voice is similar to her singing. the fact they are miming whole show is a little annoying, but maybe its better :lol:

btw its strange to use the name Vengaboys without their vocals, confusing for fans. Denise has different vocals and she prefers Kim doing all vocals (whatever her reason is)
nekoo.cz - follow me
nekoocz
Legend

Postby Guru » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Thriller wrote:Crap and doesn't even sound like Vengaboys vocally. An AOB cover would've been better!
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Return to Dance/Remixes