benny blanco, Halsey & Khalid - Eastside

Moderators: urbanmusik, stevyy, Benjamin

Postby JakeP » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:02 pm

benny blanco is taking Spotify and iTunes by storm as the popularity of his debut single Eastside continues to increase. Judging from his Wikipedia page, he's no stranger to the music industry which might explain why this guys debut single in particular is looking set to potentially be one of the biggest hits of 2018.

The track features Halsey and Khalid and their vocals blend so well with benny's acoustic r'n'b production. I gave this a listen purely out of curiosity but it's easily one of the better r'n'b songs i've heard so far this year, and i suspect that'll keep growing too.

Future #1 single? Could possibly happen once people get over Drake's obsession for Kiki. :lol: :P

JakeP
Manager

Postby Biebz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:16 pm

Kind of surprised there wasn't a thread already! Loved this since the day it came out. Had a feeling it could become big!
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby urbanmusik » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:14 am

Like a lot of writers/producers putting stuff under their own names, this is underwhelming. Khalid and Halsey make for such a dull collaboration, but they've got a lot of Spotify clout so it was a wise move.
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby Thriller » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Crap, sounds like something Ed Sheeran wrote.
Thriller

Return to R&B & Urban