Celtic FC

Postby cidermaster » Sun May 21, 2006 5:25 pm

look at the mighty arsenal they took 35000 to the champions league final recently it was only in paris not the moon.
liverpool took 45000 to their final and man u took 55000 to 1999 final compare to celtic in 2003 uefa cup final they took 80000 and only had 15000 official tickets.
IF that had been celtic in the final in paris there would have been 100000 no team in world could match that.
OH before premiership fanatics go celtic could not get to final well rangers were unlucky to go out to villereal they could have gone close and look at their domestic form.
so you never know the unmatched green and white army could be marching to a champions league final sooner than later.
cheers cidermaster
p.s rangers would have took 70000 had they reached final.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby cidermaster » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:11 pm

Where are you Celtic fans,maybe some of you Ukmixers are Celtic fans that do not realise they are.Yes that is it,many of you do not realise you are Celtic fans.When you are asleep,you sing classic Celtic songs.
Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby space75 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:17 pm

a reason to be celtic?
the future gets written today
space75
Legend

Postby cidermaster » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:29 pm

Superb following,can have a great laugh,down beers,laugh again,without causing trouble.
Unreal atmosphere,Celtic at home on Champions League Games,no atmosphere like it,anywhere.Fans are realistic,yes we are one of the biggest clubs in the world,but at presant,not one of the best.Celtic fans are generous in respecting really good football.
In America,not really known for its football,we have around 3m fans.That is cool.
Celtic pubs and bars are cool and very friendly,and are scattered all around the world.
We retaught Liverpool how to sing You Never Walk Alone.
And you know,theres always gonna be a show,when Glasgow Celtic are around.

Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby John » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:51 pm

I've sort of mentioned in a roundabout way that I like Celtic and keep an eye out for how they're doing, but I wouldn't regard myself as an active supporter.
This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.
John
Chief Kitten Herder

Postby cidermaster » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:23 pm

Cheers thelazyboy,do not worry when you finally buy a Celtic top,they look cool with most clothes.

Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby John » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:31 pm

Come to mention it, the zip-up hoodie that I wear instead of a proper jacket is green and white hoops... maybe it's a sign. :lol:
This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.
John
Chief Kitten Herder

Postby Toxic » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:26 am

I'm a truly dedicated rangers fan and i'm not gonna start any brawls or anything in here. :wink: :wink:
Toxic
Manager

Postby cidermaster » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:05 am

Hey Toxic,do not worry,though i love Celtic to bits,i always wish Rangers well in Europe.
Last season you did Scots football proud,and were very unlucky not to get to the last 8.Funny enough,you played alot better against Villereal,than Arsenal did.The Gunners just had more luck than Rangers.
Of course i really hope that Celtic can do even better than you in next seasons Champions League.But i also hope you do very well in the UEFA CUP.
Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby cidermaster » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:05 am

Hey Toxic,do not worry,though i love Celtic to bits,i always wish Rangers well in Europe.
Last season you did Scots football proud,and were very unlucky not to get to the last 8.Funny enough,you played alot better against Villereal,than Arsenal did.The Gunners just had more luck than Rangers.
Of course i really hope that Celtic can do even better than you in next seasons Champions League.But i also hope you do very well in the UEFA CUP.
Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby Toxic » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:25 pm

Aaw thanks Cidermaster! :wink: :wink:
Toxic
Manager

Postby cidermaster » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:28 am

Celtic beat Everton 1-0 at home on Sunday,only a friendly,but good preperation.
Torrmorrow night live on channel 5 Celtic take on Manchester United,should be good,i think we will win.
We play Chelsea soon aswell.So good warm up matchs for our amazing support.
So the lazyboy,tune in to channel 5 torrmorrow night,you might just get that Celtic top.

Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby Cal900 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:52 pm

Well Barnet are playing St Albans tonight :lol: :lol:

But I wont lower myself to go 8-)
Cal900
Manager

Postby cidermaster » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:17 pm

That sounds a cool match to me Cal900,sometimes the smaller teams have the best matchs.
What team you watch or support is up to you as a person,so it does not matter how big or small the team is.
I have probalbly put my foot in it,and Celtic 0 Man U 0,Barnet 4 ST Albans 4 classic.Yes i will be right for once,if you catch my drift.

Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby Cal900 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:40 pm

Strangely you talk about bigger sides and stuff.

I watch the might Bees week in week out and cannot get the same buzz watching any other side, not even England :-?

Give me Grimsby away and on a Tuesday night over a premiership match any day. :oops:
Cal900
Manager

Postby cidermaster » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:25 am

A special mention to Hearts,who had a great win in the champions league qualifier last night,at Murryfield.Over 28,000 were there.Well done Hearts.

P.S i think Rangers will meet and beat Spurs in the UEFA Cup this season.Also Celtic will turn over an English team.

Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby cidermaster » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:12 am

Come on Hearts tonight,i really want them to qualify for the champions league group stages,they are expecting around 35,000 for tonights home match v AEK Athens.To be played at Murryfield,of course.
I also hope Celtic give Srachan some real funds,and quickly,we are desperate for a striker and a central defender.

Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:34 pm

yea i allways want scottish teams to do well in europe i support celtic and if rangers are playing in europe my other friends say i hope rangers lose but i allways want them to win. and dont for get about Gretna 2004/05 3rd division champions, 2005/06 2nd division champions , scottish cup runers - up and got into the UEFA Cup and they play an irish team.
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby cidermaster » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:41 pm

With you all the way oasisbobo,i also support all Scots teams in Europe.So come on Gretna,get into the first round of the UEFA Cup in style.

Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby Cal900 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:37 pm

oasisbobo wrote:yea i allways want scottish teams to do well in europe i support celtic and if rangers are playing in europe my other friends say i hope rangers lose but i allways want them to win. and dont for get about Gretna 2004/05 3rd division champions, 2005/06 2nd division champions , scottish cup runers - up and got into the UEFA Cup and they play an irish team.
Amazing what money can do aint it :roll:
Cal900
Manager

Postby cidermaster » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:27 pm

Its the Champions League draw this thursday and i have a very strong feeling that Celtic will have an English team in their group.

Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby cidermaster » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:30 pm

Well i did say it,Celtic have got Man U in the Champions League group stages and we will more than hold our own against them.
I here pretend big club with giant sugar daddy Chelsea are set to be dumped on by Barcelona again,what a terrible shame.

Cheers Cidermaster.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby Cal900 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:39 am

cidermaster wrote:Well i did say it,Celtic have got Man U in the Champions League group stages and we will more than hold our own against them.
I here pretend big club with giant sugar daddy Chelsea are set to be dumped on by Barcelona again,what a terrible shame.

Cheers Cidermaster.
It going to be between you and Benfica for 2nd place both 4 or 6 points behind Man U :wink:
Cal900
Manager

Postby cidermaster » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:46 am

We will take 4 points off ManU and top the group.Come on CELTIC!!!!!!

Cheers Celticcider Master
cidermaster
Legend

Postby cidermaster » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:59 pm

Just a reminder everyone,Celtic take on Man U torrmorrow night at Old Trafford.So get down the boozer or put your feet up in your warm home,and Enjoy.CELTIC to win 3-2,i think,why not,yes why not.
Oh its on Sky Sports 2,yes a pain in the arse for many,including me,either the boozer of Radio Five Live.

Cheers Cidermaster.

PS This is the Champions League,of course.
cidermaster
Legend

Return to Sport