Most certified artist in The UK??

Moderators: trebor, nympho, kingofskiffle

Postby zeus555 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:01 pm

Hello,
According to their own History, at the BPI Site, Multi Platinum Awards were not introduced in the UK until February 1987.

Indeed, early 1987, is the Date that I have always been told, when I have made enquiries.

http://www.bpi.co.uk/

Click on Statistics, then Certified Awards, then Scroll Down the Screen on the Far Right, to read their History. (The Screen headed - BPI Certified Awards).

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby RollingBob » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:08 pm

zeus555 wrote:Hello,
According to their own History, at the BPI Site, Multi Platinum Awards were not introduced in the UK until February 1987.

Indeed, early 1987, is the Date that I have always been told, when I have made enquiries.

http://www.bpi.co.uk/

Click on Statistics, then Certified Awards, then Scroll Down the Screen on the Far Right, to read their History. (The Screen headed - BPI Certified Awards).

Zeus555
That's what i thought too until i remembered about 'Like A Virgin'. It was certified 3xP on Nov 28th 1985 according to that BPI site. Do a search on it in the Awards Database & you'll see, it's right there, Silver & Gold certs included...also :

Human League's 'Dare' : 3xP on April 26th 1985
Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' : 3xP on April 10th 1985
Tears For Fears's 'Songs From The Big Chair' : 2xP on Mon July 29th 1985 then 3xP on Tues Feb 18th 1986
Dire Straits' 'Love Over Gold' : 2xP on Mon Aug 5th 1985
Last edited by RollingBob on Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RollingBob
Personal Assistant

Postby zeus555 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:15 pm

Hello,
RollingBob, I will check about the Madonna Album. I mean, I will ask around, & try to find out how it was able to go Triple Platinum in 1985. (Likewise for, 'Dare', by The Human League).

Incidently, all UK Albums that go Platinum, also go Gold first - all get a Gold Disk first.

In Lists, that I have seen, of the, Acts With The Most Gold Albums In The UK - all their Gold Awards are counted - not just Gold Albums that failed to go Platinum. ABBA have about 15 Gold Albums in the UK, & The Beatles have many too.

I have just checked. The Beatles now have 16 Gold Albums in the UK. ABBA have 15. These are the figures used, in Lists, that show the:, UK Acts With The Most Gold Albums.

One of The Beatles Gold Albums is a Budget one - so it had to sell 200,000 to go Gold. 'The Beatles Featuring Tony Sheridan'. (Pickwick Records). It came out in June 1976. It was Gold by April 1979.

Zeus555
Last edited by zeus555 on Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zeus555
Superstar

Postby RollingBob » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:17 pm

zeus555 wrote:Hello,
Incidently, all UK Albums that go Platinum, also go Gold first - all get a Gold Disk first.

In Lists, that I have seen, of the, Acts With The Most Gold Albums In The UK - all their Gold Awards are counted - not just Gold Albums that failed to go Platinum. ABBA have about 15 Gold Albums in the UK, & The Beatles have many too.

I have just checked. The Beatles now have 16 Gold Albums in the UK. ABBA have 15. These are the figures used, in Lists, that show the:, UK Acts With The Most Gold Albums.

Zeus555
Already noted :wink:
RollingBob
Personal Assistant

Postby MJDangerous » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:43 pm

RollingBob wrote:Artists with the most Platinum / Multi-Platinum (Gold & Silver) album certifications in the UK now looks something like this :

1. Robbie Williams - 54 (Platinum / Multi-Platinum album awards)
2. Madonna - 53
3. Michael Jackson - 48 (+ 3 **Gold, 2 **Silver)
I think that this total for Michael Jackson is counting 6xPlatinum for the album "Off The Wall", but it is not in the database of the BPI, it still 1xPlatinum. Of course it sold much more than 300,000 copies, but is it really certified 6xPlatinum, is this official ?
Also, one platinum award is missing, "18 Greatest Hits" was platinum in 1983 and Jackson is credited in it. I think the real number of his platinum awards is 44.

His platinum awards in UK "should" be :

- Off The Wall : 7xPlatinum
- Thriller : 13xPlatinum
- 18 Greatest Hits : 3xPlatinum
- Bad : 15xPlatinum
- Love Songs : Platinum
- The Michael Jackson Mix : Platinum
- Dangerous : 7xPlatinum
- HIStoy : 6xPlatinum
- Invincible : Platinum
- HIStory vol 1 : Platinum
- Number Ones : 5xPlatinum
- The Essential MJ : Platinum (?)

Total : 61
25 June 2009, the day the Music died
MJDangerous
Legend

Postby RollingBob » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:01 pm

MJDangerous wrote:I think that this total for Michael Jackson is counting 6xPlatinum for the album "Off The Wall", but it is not in the database of the BPI, it still 1xPlatinum. Of course it sold much more than 300,000 copies, but is it really certified 6xPlatinum, is this official ?
Also, one platinum award is missing, "18 Greatest Hits" was platinum in 1983 and Jackson is credited in it. I think the real number of his platinum awards is 44.

Yes Off The Wall is 6xP, at least it is in Collins' 'Complete British Hit Albums' (2004 edition) & when it last re-entered the Top 75 on MusicWeek/OCC chart.

Also, 1xP award for '18 Greatest Hits' is included in his official 48xP total...

- Ben : Silver
- Off The Wall : 6xPlatinum
- Best Of Michael Jackson : Silver
- Thriller : 11xPlatinum
- 18 Greatest Hits : Platinum
- Farewell My Summer Love : Gold
- Bad : 13xPlatinum
- Love Songs : Platinum
- The Michael Jackson Mix : Platinum
- Dangerous : 6xPlatinum
- HIStoy : 4xPlatinum
- Blood On The Dancefloor : Gold
- The Best Of Michael Jackson & The Jackson Five : Gold
- Invincible : Platinum
- Number Ones : 4xPlatinum

Totals = 48xP, 3 Gold, 2 Silver
Last edited by RollingBob on Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RollingBob
Personal Assistant

Postby Scholar » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:43 pm

RollingBob wrote:
Scholar wrote:This list must be corrected due the fact that MULTIPLATINUM awards were introduced only in 1987, so many acts have less platinum awards simply because their releases happened before 1987 and NOT because they sold less.
You're wrong, they started in 1985...
NO, it is you who are completely wrong.
BPI established multi-platinum awards in February of 1987, and the record companies provided the dates, when the particular recording they wanted to be certified multi-platinum, actually passed the 600, 000 mark and that's what you see on BPI site. That has NOTHING to do with when the multi-platinum awards were established.
Meatloaf's BAT OUT OF HELL has a 2 x Platinum certification on Thu Nov 1 1979, but it does NOT mean that the award itself was there, in 1979. It's a case of retroactive multiplatinum certification.

RollingBob wrote: anyway seeing that these are the official BPI shipment awards as they stand, the list can't be corrected based on that (inaccurate) fact. If you wish to post about sales then it might help to actually post in a sales thread as opposed to one about certified shipments.
My point is that the list is misleading due to the simple fact that many acts didn't get numerous platinum awards because multiplatinum awards simply did not exist until 1987. Not many record companies for various reasons opted for retroactive certifications.
The list should be divided, perhaps before 1987 (which is an accurate date) and after 1987.

RollingBob wrote:
Scholar wrote:She is "undercertified" because multiplatinum awards were introduced only in 1987, and all her previous releases only got ONE platinum award, no matter if she sold 300, 000 copies or 1.5 m copies
Wrong again. 'Like A Virgin' from 1984 was certified 3xP on Nov 28th 1985 & 'True Blue' from 1986 was certified 5xP on June 9th 1987, then 7xP on March 1st 1992.
You may be correct in the case of Madonna, but what I meant was that many record companies for various reasons didn't apply for multiplatinum retroactive certificatiions after February of 1987, and many acts therefore go "undercertified".
Scholar
Groupie

Postby Scholar » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:00 pm

I also know for a fact that Epic didn't apply for Abba multi-platinum certifications after 1987 simply because they were not their act anymore and those certifications no longer mattered to Epic.

The same goes for Atlantic in the US who didn't bother certifying The Visitors for gold record. Reportedly, both The Album and Greatest Hits shipped around 2 M copies total each, but multi-platinum awards were established by RIAA only in 1984 and Atlantic just didn't bother since Abba didn't mean much to them in mid 1980s.
Scholar
Groupie

Postby AutomaticBR » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:19 pm

what about certifications that were officially given but are not on BPI's website database?

for example, once the BPI website had some pdf files for downloads, showing the certifications every quarter and there it was Janet Jackson's "All for you" GOLD certification, but it's not on their database... is there some way to find out other albums/singles that were certified but are not in the database?
AutomaticBR
Legend

Postby RollingBob » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:43 pm

Scholar wrote:
NO, it is you who are completely wrong.
BPI established multi-platinum awards in February of 1987, and the record companies provided the dates, when the particular recording they wanted to be certified multi-platinum, actually passed the 600, 000 mark and that's what you see on BPI site. That has NOTHING to do with when the multi-platinum awards were established.
Meatloaf's BAT OUT OF HELL has a 2 x Platinum certification on Thu Nov 1 1979, but it does NOT mean that the award itself was there, in 1979. It's a case of retroactive multiplatinum certification.
You might have mentioned this in your initial post though Scholar. Anyway i fully accept your point (though i was always aware of this)...

Scholar wrote:My point is that the list is misleading due to the simple fact that many acts didn't get numerous platinum awards because multiplatinum awards simply did not exist until 1987. Not many record companies for various reasons opted for retroactive certifications.
The list should be divided, perhaps before 1987 (which is an accurate date) and after 1987.
RollingBob
Personal Assistant

Postby RollingBob » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:50 pm

AutomaticBR wrote:what about certifications that were officially given but are not on BPI's website database?

for example, once the BPI website had some pdf files for downloads, showing the certifications every quarter and there it was Janet Jackson's "All for you" GOLD certification, but it's not on their database... is there some way to find out other albums/singles that were certified but are not in the database?
Yes Automatic, as posted above : Collins' 'Complete British Hit Albums' (2004/05/06 edition) has more comprehensive cert's than on BPI site - including the Gold cert for 'All For You'.

Also when an album is on /& or re-enter's the Top 75/200 on published weekly MusicWeek/OCC/Charts+ charts, the shown cert's are usually better than on BPI site.
RollingBob
Personal Assistant

Postby zeus555 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:40 pm

Hello,
Yes, Scholar's explanation sounds logical to me. After February 1987, Record Company's applied for Multi Platinum UK Awards, and gave the BPI the Year/Date, when those Albums went 2, or, 3 etc. times Platinum.

It sounds like the most sensible explanation.

I think that by 1983, ABBA Fans in the UK, noticed that Epic was far, far more interested in Michael Jackson, than in ABBA. In a way, it is good that ABBA had ended by then - as I do not think that Epic would have put much effort into Promoting them, in the rest of the 1980's. (If they had carried on, they would certainly have had to change Record Company's - so they could be with one that was actually interested in them).

'Off The Wall', by Michael Jackson, is definitely on far more than the 1 UK Platinum Award, that the BPI Site shows.

My contact, at the OCC, assures me, (by the way), that, 'Definitely Maybe', by Oasis, is on less than 1.8 million UK Sales. I pointed out that Simon Mayo gave it 2 Million UK Sales, when he counted down the Top 100 UK Albums, on 28th August. (BBC Radio 2). My Friend says, that Simon was just, 'rounding up' the true figure. He accepts that it has been on 7 UK Platinum Awards for a while, but this does not mean it has sold 2 Million, (or more). He said that I must think of them only as UK Shipments - and not Over The Counter Sales.....So, the 1st Oasis Album, sold less than 50%, of the copies of the 2nd Oasis Album, in the UK. He told me this on Friday.....

Zeus555
Last edited by zeus555 on Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
zeus555
Superstar

Postby Scholar » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 am

zeus555 wrote:My Friend, at the OCC, assures me, (by the way), that, 'Definitely Maybe', by Oasis, is on less than 1.8 million UK Sales. I pointed out that Simon Mayo gave it 2 Million UK Sales, when he counted down the Top 100 UK Albums, on 28th August. (BBC Radio 2). My Friend says, that Simon was just, 'rounding up' the true figure. He accepts that it has been on 7 UK Platinum Awards for a while, but this does not mean it has sold 2 Million, (or more). He said that I must think of them only as UK Shipments - and not Over The Counter Sales.....So, the 1st Oasis Album, sold less than 50%, of the copies of the 2nd Oasis Album, in the UK. He told me this on Friday.....
But so-called "over the counter sales" as counted by SoundScan often do not include sales at music clubs, smaller stores and even many online outlets, so shipments often better reflect what the sales really are.
Why then 2 M is not correct?
Scholar
Groupie

Postby nelson » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:16 am

Double and Triple Platinum awards were instituted with effect from January 1985.
So even Thriller and Like A Virgin sold more than 3xP, it's still 3xP, the ultimate level was only 3xP, no more beyond until 1987,... there are 25 albums got 3xP and 39 albums got 2xP in 1985
Multi-Platinum awards were instituted with effect from February 1987.
nelson
Legend

Postby Doves » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:42 am

Scholar wrote:
zeus555 wrote:My Friend, at the OCC, assures me, (by the way), that, 'Definitely Maybe', by Oasis, is on less than 1.8 million UK Sales. I pointed out that Simon Mayo gave it 2 Million UK Sales, when he counted down the Top 100 UK Albums, on 28th August. (BBC Radio 2). My Friend says, that Simon was just, 'rounding up' the true figure. He accepts that it has been on 7 UK Platinum Awards for a while, but this does not mean it has sold 2 Million, (or more). He said that I must think of them only as UK Shipments - and not Over The Counter Sales.....So, the 1st Oasis Album, sold less than 50%, of the copies of the 2nd Oasis Album, in the UK. He told me this on Friday.....
But so-called "over the counter sales" as counted by SoundScan often do not include sales at music clubs, smaller stores and even many online outlets, so shipments often better reflect what the sales really are.
Why then 2 M is not correct?
exactly Definitely maybe has big music club sales atleast 300,000 which puts the album way passed the 2million mark.
I'm mad fer it!
Doves
Manager

Postby zeus555 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:45 am

Hello,
Scholar, it looks like the OCC/Alan Jones have not added in any Music Club Sales - at all - to the Top 100 Best Selling Albums - if 'Definitely Maybe', is anything to judge by.

As it is an OCC Top 100, & as they have made the 'rules', as to what will & will not be added in, we have no choice but to accept their figures, for, 'Definitely Maybe', & so on. I think that we will find that numerous Albums in the Top 100 are given Sales figures, that many here will not agree with. However, we have no choice, but to accept the OCC figures - for it is they who give out such Data to the Media. (I think that we will - probably - find that we disagree with numerous sections of the Top 100 - the Sales figures given).

Our views on these matters would be seen as of no consequence. The Media are certainly not going to listen to our figures, when the OCC has the actual Data on its Computers.

The OCC, (& Alan Jones), have decided that the Oasis Album has sold less than 2 Million, in the UK, and that figure is what will be used to decide if it gets into the Top 100, or not.

I have heard that you needed to sell about 1.8 Million just to make Number 100. However, I do not know how accurate that estimate was.

Zeus555
Last edited by zeus555 on Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
zeus555
Superstar

Postby Scholar » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:45 am

nelson wrote:Double and Triple Platinum awards were instituted with effect from January 1985
Is that so?

MOYET ALISON , ALF , 2 x Platinum , Sat Dec 1 1984
SADE , DIAMOND LIFE , 2 x Platinum , Mon Oct 1 1984
JACKSON MICHAEL , THRILLER , 2 x Platinum , Sat Jan 1 1983
JOEL BILLY , AN INNOCENT MAN , 2 x Platinum , Fri Dec 16 1983
LENNON JOHN , THE JOHN LENNON COLLECTION , 2 x Platinum , Mon Jan 24 1983
MEAT LOAF , BAT OUT OF HELL , 2 x Platinum , Thu Nov 1 1979
Scholar
Groupie

Postby Scholar » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:00 am

zeus555 wrote: Scholar, it looks like the OCc/Alan Jones have not added in any Music Club Sales - at all - to the Top 100 Best Selling Albums - if 'Definitely Maybe', is anything to judge by.
Our views on these matters would be seen as of no consequence. The Media are certainly not going to listen to our figures, when the OCC has the actual Data on its Computers.
I wonder how OCC will deal with pre-Soundscan releases, will they just take the flawed 1987 Top 100 estimates and re-use them for this list? I guess so...I don't see them re-working that data.
Scholar
Groupie

Postby zeus555 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:12 am

Hello,
Unfortunately, Scholar, I believe that the OCC's most detailed UK Sales Data is from 1994, (inclusive), to now.

They have got much more Sales Data - from prior to then - in their Files & Computers, though.
They will not necessarily have just used the End Of Decade Album Charts, by the BMRB, or Gallup, to work out the 2006 Top 100's Sales. Nor will they necessarily simply have used the Gallup Data from the September 1967 to September 1987 Top 100 UK Albums.

They asked Alan Jones to compile the 50th Anniversary Album Top 100, and Alan does not believe in just using Data from a, (relatively), small Survey, to compile such Charts. (Unfortunately, the BMRB & Gallup, did not mind doing it that way).

I think that Alan will have tried very hard to get more widespread UK sales Data, for his Top 100 - and not just taken the easy way out, & used old BMRB, & Gallup, Panel Survey Data.

Even if we disagree with some, (or even many), of his figures, he will have tried to get as much of the Data as possible together. Even if he MAY not have used Music Club Sales.

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby Scholar » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:21 am

zeus555 wrote:I think that Alan will have tried very hard to get more widespread UK sales Data, for his Top 100 - and not just taken the easy way out, & used old BMRB, & Gallup, Panel Survey Data.
Well, let's hope that you, Zeus555, are right and OCC will come up with something close to the "best possible" Top list.
Still, I doubt they have more reliable sales data for, say, 1970s releases and I'm afraid we'll end up with 1987 Gallup data repeating itself in regards to these releases.
Scholar
Groupie

Postby RollingBob » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:10 pm

I think the Top 100 all-time UK best selling albums list will, bizarely imo, almost certainly exclude Music Club sales (&/or whatever other format they feel is necessary to make it most fair). Recent figures/info given out by MusicWeek, regarding the all-time top 100 UK best sellers, includes the following :

2nd(? behind Sgt Pepper ?) Morning Glory - 3.823m (MusicWeek figure from a few weeks back. But has now been 14xP for 2 years & official HitMusic/MusicWeek EOY sales show it to be well above 4m)

10th(?) No Angel - 2.99m (MW figure as at 17th June 2006)

13th(?) Spice - 2.91m (MW 17th June 2006, 13th all time best seller ? But has been 10xP for ages & official HitMusic/MusicWeek EOY sales show it to be well above 3m)

14th(?) Back To Bedlam - 2.9m (MW 2.81m as at 17th June 2006)

20th(?) Bat Out Of Hell - 2.82m (MW 17th June 2006)

28st(?) Tubular Bells - 2.55m (MW 17th June 2006)

29th Jagged Little Pill - 2.54m for (MW 17th June 2006 & a few months ago MW said it is now the 29th all-time best seller. But has been 10xP for ages & official HitMusic/MusicWeek EOY sales show it to be well above 3m)

35th(?) Scissor Sisters - 2.45m (MW 17th June 2006)

37th(?) Hopes & Fears - 2.43m (MW 17th June 2006)

42nd(?) Come Away With Me - 2.36m (MW 17th June 2006)

44th(?) Robson & Jerome - 2.33m (MW 17th June 2006)

45th(?) Tracy Chapman - 2.32m (MW at 17th June 2006)

47th(?) Parachutes - 2.29m (MW 17th June 2006)

52nd Kylie - 2.11m (MW 17th June 2006)

55th(?) Life Through A Lens - 2.07m (MW 17th June 2006)

67th Carry On Up The Charts - 1,827,571 (as at May 22nd 2006 & 67th all time best seller at that point. But official HitMusic/MusicWeek EOY sales show it had reached 1.84m by Jan ' 98 & well over 2m by now)

80th(?) Definitely Maybe - 1.733m (MW figure from a few weeks back. But has been 7xP for 2 years & official HitMusic/MusicWeek EOY sales show it to be well above 2m)
Last edited by RollingBob on Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RollingBob
Personal Assistant

Postby nelson » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:27 pm

Hello, RollingBob, can you post all the sales figures (cumulative) from the Music week, please? I am collecting these data. Not matter is it million or not.

Do you have any idea since when MW post some weekly sales figures?

Thanks.
nelson
Legend

Postby RollingBob » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:56 pm

nelson wrote:Hello, RollingBob, can you post all the sales figures (cumulative) from the Music week, please? I am collecting these data. Not matter is it million or not.

Thanks.
Well i've got quite a few figures, from MW (& other sources), but it would take a while to dig them all out. Saying that, when i've got the time, i could certainly add some more albums & their cume's to the above list. For now though, from this weeks MW, i've got the following to date UK cume's :

Outkast :
Stankonia - 250,520
Speakerbox/The Love Below - 830,186

Snow Patrol :
Eyes Open - 669,849 (4th best selling artist album of 2006 so far)

Morrissey :
You Are The Quarry - 366,172
Ringleader Of The Tormentors - 136,500

...also : Now! 64 - 591,890
RollingBob
Personal Assistant

Postby HUR » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:00 pm

Rollingbob mate, what about "A night at the opera?. What is your estimation for that album?. With the re-release of 2005, some press articles claimed that it had sold over 1 million copies, and it has had a very good chart-running in the last years.
Last edited by HUR on Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HUR
Superstar

Postby MJDangerous » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:29 pm

nelson wrote:Hello, RollingBob, can you post all the sales figures (cumulative) from the Music week, please? I am collecting these data. Not matter is it million or not.

Thanks.
I have collected some of them (& some of those figures are from recent EOY charts) :

50 Cent - The Massacre : 554,000 (31/12/2005)
50 Cent & G-Unit – Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ : 134,000 (31/12/2005)
A-Ha – Analogue : 9,991 (29/01/2006)
Akon - Trouble : 460,910 (14/08/2005)
Akon - Trouble : 487,000 (31/12/2005)
Alanis Morrissette – Jagged Little Pill: Over 2.500.000 (31/07/2005) - #29 best selling all time
Alanis Morrissette – Jagged Little Pill Acoustic : 17,740 (31/07/2005)
Aled Jones – New Horizons : 12,850 (23/10/2005)
Alex Parks – Introduction : 420,000 (06/06/2006)
Alex Parks – Honesty : 30,000 (06/06/2006)
Ali Farka Toure - Savane : 6.592 (23/07/2006)
Alison Moyet – Raincing : 650.000 (31/12/1987)
Anastacia – Pieces of A Dream : 333.300 (31/12/2005)
Andrea Bocelli – Amore : 32.124 (12/03/2006)
Andy Abraham – Impossible Dream : 271,908 (23/04/2006)
Andy Bell - Electric Blue : 2,402 (09/10/2005)
Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper : 24,562 (28/05/2006)
Antony & The Johnsons - I Am A Bird Now : 57.264 (11/09/2005)
Antony & The Johnsons - I Am A Bird Now : 151.000 (31/12/2005)
Arctic Monkeys – Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not : 1.001.563 (23/07/2006)
Ashlee Simpson – I Am Me : 1,392 (06/11/2005)
Athlete - Tourist : 499,000 (31/12/2005)
Atomic Kitten - Right Now : 590,000 (06/06/2006)
Atomic Kitten - Feels So Good : 810,000 (06/06/2006)
Babyshambles - Down In Albion : 59.322 (04/12/2005)
Babyshambles - Down In Albion : 91.000 (31/12/2005)
Backstreet Boys – Never Gone : 73.555 (30/10/2005)
Badly Drawn Boy - Hour Of Bewilderment : 440,000 (06/06/2006)
Badly Drawn Boy – About A Boy : 290,000 (06/06/2006)
Barbra Streisand – Guilty Too : 45.050 (25/09/2005)
Barbra Streisand – Guilty Too : 397.000 (31/12/2005)
Basement Jaxx - The Singles : 595,000 (31/12/2005)
Beatles – 1 : 2.650.015 (12/02/2006)
Beautiful South – Carry On Up The Charts : 1.827.571 (21/05/2006)
Beautiful South – Superbi : 21.593 (21/05/2006)
Belle & Sebastian – The Boy With The Arab Strap : 138.239 (12/02/2006)
Belle & Sebastian – The Life Pursuit : 23.412 (12/02/2006)
Beth Orton – Trailer Park : 278.117 (19/02/2006)
Beth Orton – Daybreaker : 82.290 (19/02/2006)
Beth Orton – Comfort Of Strangers : 14.000 (19/02/2006)
Billy Joel – Piano Man, The Very Best Of : 157.397 (16/07/2006)
Billy Joel – 12 Gardens Live : 2.404 (16/07/2006)
Black Eyed Peas – Elephunk : 1.452.044 (14/08/2005)
Black Eyed Peas – Elephunk : 1.500.000 (19/03/2005)
Black Eyed Peas – Monkey Business : 788.089 (19/03/2006)
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Black Rebel Motorcycle Club : 202.404 (28/08/2005)
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Take Them On Your Own : 89.304 (28/08/2005)
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Howl : 17.886 (28/08/2005)
Blink 182 – Take Off Your Pants And Jacket : 353,078 (06/11/2005)
Blink 182 – Blink 182 : 355,613 (06/11/2005)
Blink 182 – Greatest Hits : 38,805 (06/11/2005)
Blink 182 – Greatest Hits : 247,000 (31/12/2005)
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm : 261,000 (31/12/2005)
Blue - All Rise : 1,280,000 (06/06/2006)
Blue - One Love : 1,390,000 (06/06/2006)
Bobby Valentino - Disturbing Tha Peace Presents : 38.013 (26/06/2005)
Bob Dylan - No Direction Home - The Bootleg Series Vol. 7 : 11.859 (11/09/2005)
Bon Jovi – Have A Nice Day : 54.269 (25/09/2005)
Bon Jovi – Have A Nice Day : 156.300 (05/22/2006)
Bravery – Bravery : 133.000 (31/12/2005)
Britney Spears – My Prerogative: The Greatest Hits : 730.000 (31/12/2005)
Bruce Springsteen – Devils & Dust : 152.000 (31/12/2005)
Bruce Springsteen – We Shall Overcome : 33.064 (30/04/2006)
Bruce Willis – The Return Of Bruno : 280.000 (31/12/1987)
Bryan Adams – Anthology : 206.000 (31/12/2005)
Bryn Terfel – Bryn : 453.691 (16/10/2005)
Bryn Terfel – Simple Gifts : 19.934 (16/10/2005)
Bryn Terfel – Simple Gifts : 192.000 (31/12/2005)
Burt Bacharach – At This Time : 4,394 (30/10/2005)
Busta Rhymes – Extinction Level Event : 96,221 (16/07/2006)
Busta Rhymes – The Big Bang : 56,615 (16/07/2006)
Busted – Busted : 1,340,000 (06/06/2006)
Busted – Present For Everyone : 1,030,000 (06/06/2006)
Charlotte Church - Voice Of An Angel : 587,297 (17/07/2005)
Charlotte Church - Tissues And Issues : 27,137 (17/07/2005)
Charlotte Church - Tissues And Issues : 224,000 (31/12/2005)
Chris Brown – Chris Brown : 18.796 (12/02/2006)
Chris Rea – Dancing With Strangers : 290.000 (31/12/1987)
Choirboys – Choirboys: 197.000 (31/12/2005)
Christina Aguilera – Stripped : 1.790.000 (31/12/2005)
Christina Milian – Christina Milian : 101.986 (21/05/2006)
Christina Milian – It’s About Time : 63.708 (21/05/2006)
Christina Milian – So Amazin’ : 5.888 (21/05/2006)
Ciara - Goodies : 157.000 (31/12/2005)
Cliff Richard – Always Guaranteed : 400.000 (31/12/1987)
Cliff Richard – Platinum Collection : 89.000 (31/12/2005)
Coldplay – Parachutes : 2.290.000 (06/06/2006)
Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head : 2.530.000 (06/06/2006)
Coldplay - X&Y : 2.113.700 (19/02/2006)
Coral – Coral : 360,000 (06/06/2006)
Coral – Magic & Medicine : 270,000 (06/06/2006)
Corinne Bailey Rae – Put Your Records On : 584.479 (23/07/2006)
Craig David – Born To Do It : 1.810.000 (06/06/2006)
Craig David - Slicker Than Your Average : 520.000 (06/06/2006)
Craig David - The Story Goes : 256.000 (31/12/2005)
Crazy Frog – Crazy Hits : 139,487 (18/12/2005)
Cream – Ultimate Cream : 95.000 (31/12/2005)
Curiosity Killed The Cat – Keep Your Distance : 460.000 (31/12/1987)
Damien Rice - O : 1,020,000 (31/12/2005)
Daniel Bedingfield – Gotta Get Thru This : 1.610.000 (06/06/2006)
Daniel Bedingfield – Second First Impression : 270.000 (06/06/2006)
Daniel O’Donnell – Teenage Dreams : 26.284 (25/09/2005)
Daniel O’Donnell – Teenage Dreams : 110.000 (31/12/2005)
Daniel O’Donnell – From Daniel With Love : 68.800 (12/02/2006)
Daniel Powter – Daniel Powter : 25.583 (14/08/2005)
Daniel Powter – Daniel Powter : 312.500 (31/12/2005)
Darius – Dive In : 390,000 (06/06/2006)
Darius – Twice : 40,000 (06/06/2006)
David Gilmour – On An Island : 83.060 (12/03/2006)
David Gray – White Ladder : 2.825.886 (12/02/2006)
David Gray – Life In Slow Motion : 625.000 (31/12/2005)
Def Leppard – Hysteria : 360.000 (31/12/1987)
Depeche Mode – Playing The Angel : 80.133 (02/04/2006)
Destiny’s Child – Destiny Fulfilled : 552,570 (30/10/2005)
Destiny’s Child – Destiny Fulfilled : 558,000 (31/12/2005)
Destiny’s Child – #1’s : 31,010 (30/10/2005)
Destiny’s Child – #1’s : 163,602 (22/01/2006)
Destiny’s Child – Total album sales : 2,838,154 (30/10/2005)
Dido – No Angel : 2.990.000 (06/06/2006)
Dido – Life For Rent : 2.780.000 (06/06/2006)
Dirty Pretty Things - Waterloo To Anywhere : 42.240 (14/05/2006)
Dixie Chicks – Wide Open Space : 145.880 (18/06/2006)
Dixie Chicks – Fly : 80.010 (18/06/2006)
Dixie Chicks – Home : 124.463 (18/06/2006)
Dixie Chicks – Taking The Long Way : 25.782 (18/06/2006)
Dolly Parton – Those Were The Days : 6,438 (26/02/2006)
Don Williams – The Definitive Don Williams: His Greatest Hits : 12.397 (17/04/2006)
Donald Fagen - Morph The Cat : 8.076 (19/03/2006)
Doves - Some Cities : 178,000 (31/12/2005)
Electric Light Orchestra - All Over The World - The Very Best Of Electric Light Orchestra : 70.815 (19/06/2005)
Electric Light Orchestra - All Over The World - The Very Best Of Electric Light Orchestra : 196.000 (31/12/2005)
El Presidente – El Presidente : 4,615 (30/10/2005)
Elvis Presley - Elv1s - 30 Number 1 Hits : 1.267,706 (28/08/2005)
Elvis Presley - Elv1s - 30 Number 1 Hits : 1.283,000 (31/12/2005)
Elvis Presley - Love, Elvis : 153,000 (31/12/2005)
Elvis Presley - History : 161,000 (31/12/2005)
Embrace - Out of Nothing : 117,300 (11/04/2005)
Embrace - Out of Nothing : 173,000 (31/12/2005)
Eminem - Encore : 1.068.865 (04/12/2005)
Eminem - Encore : 1.075.000 (31/07/2005)
Eminem – Curtain Call : 1.039.800 (12/02/2006)
Enya – Watermark : over 1m (27/11/2005)
Enya – Sheperd Moons : over 1m (27/11/2005)
Enya – A Day Without Rain : 566,844 (27/11/2005)
Enya – Amarantine : 55,609 (27/11/2005)
Enya – Amarantine : 293,000 (31/12/2005)
Erasure – The Circus : 380.000 (31/12/1987)
Eric Clapton/Cream – The Cream Of Eric Clapton : 430.000 (31/12/1987)
Eric Clapton - Back Home : 14.221 (04/09/2005)
Eurythmics – Ultimate Collection : 207.000 (04/12/2005)
Faithless – Forever Faithless, The Greatest Hits : 667.954 (11/09/2005)
Faithless – Forever Faithless, The Greatest Hits : 915.000 (31/12/2005)
Fall Out Boy – From Under The Cork Tree : 151.936 (23/04/2006)
Fatboy Slim - Halfway Between The Gutter And The Stars : 308.155 (25/06/2006)
Fatboy Slim - Palookaville : 65.780 (25/06/2006)
Fatboy Slim - Why Try Harder: The Greatest Hits : 44.643 (25/06/2006)
Feeder - Pushing the Senses : 160,183 (16/10/2005)
Feeder - Pushing the Senses : 172,000 (31/12/2005)
Feeder – The Singles : 50.003 (21/05/2006)
Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin : 108.012 (09/04/2006)
Flaming Lips – Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots : 247.372 (09/04/2006)
Flaming Lips – At War With The Mystics : 29.666 (09/04/2006)
Fleetwood Mac – Tango In The Night : 920.000 (31/12/1987)
Foo Fighters - In Your Honor : 408.315 (11/09/2005)
Foo Fighters - In Your Honor : 571.000 (31/12/2005)
Foster & Allen - Sing The Number 1’s : 135.000 (31/12/2005)
Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand : 1,151,787 (09/10/2005)
Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand : 1,200,000 (06/06/2006)
Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better : 101,884 (09/10/2005)
Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better : 460,000 (06/06/2006)
Fretwell – Magpie : 17.540 (24/07/2005)
Futureheads – Futureheads : 118.000 (31/12/2005)
G4 - G4 : 590,000 (06/06/2006)
G4 - G4 & Friends : 390,000 (06/06/2006)
Gareth Gates - What My Heart : 590,000 (06/06/2006)
Gareth Gates – Go Your Own Way : 100,000 (06/06/2006)
George Michael – Faith : 450.000 (31/12/1987)
Geri Halliwell – Schizophonic : 483.150 (12/06/2005)
Geri Halliwell – Scream If You Wanna Go Faster : 150.000 (06/06/2006)
Geri Halliwell – Passion : 8.749 (10/07/2005)
Gipsy Kings - The Very Best Of The Gipsy Kings : 9.466 (17/07/2005)
Girls Aloud - Sound Of The Underground : 313.560 (19/03/2006)
Girls Aloud - What will the Neighbours Say: 551.397 (19/03/2006)
Girls Aloud - Chemistry : 330.000 (06/06/2006)
Gnarls Barkley – St Elsewhere : 302.665 (16/07/2006)
Goldfrapp - Felt Mountain : 177.096 (28/08/2005)
Goldfrapp - Black Cherry : 320.003 (19/02/2006)
Goldfrapp - Supernature : 319.205 (19/02/2006)
Gomez – Bring It On : 460.000 (06/06/2006)
Gomez - Liquid Skin : 320.000 (06/06/2006)
Gorillaz - Gorillaz : 820.000 (06/06/2006)
Gorillaz - Demon Days : 1.520.000 (06/06/2006)
Green Day - American Idiot : 1,560,000 (31/12/2005)
Green Day – Bullet in A Bibble : 53,208 (20/11/2005)
Green Day – Bullet in A Bibble : 309,000 (31/12/2005)
Guns ‘N Roses – Greatest Hits : 1.013.000 (31/12/2005)
Gwen Stefani – Love, Angel, Music, Baby : 899.342 (06/11/2005)
Gwen Stefani – Love, Angel, Music, Baby : 968.000 (31/12/2005)
Hard-Fi - Stars Of CCTV : 608.000 (02/04/2006)
Hayley Westenra – Odyssey : 93.000 (31/12/2005)
Hear’Say – Popstars : 810,000 (06/06/2006)
Hear’Say – Everybody : 120,000 (06/06/2006)
Hilary Duff – Most Wanted : 10,661 (06/11/2005)
Hot Chocolate – The Very Best Of Hot Chocolate : 400.000 (31/12/1987)
Ian Brown – The Greatest : 39.962 (25/09/2005)
Ian Brown – The Greatest : 141.000 (31/12/2005)
Il Divo - Il Divo : 1,400,000 (06/06/2006)
Il Divo - Ancora : 920.000 (06/06/2006)
Jack Johnson – On And On : 42.240 (26/06/2005)
Jack Johnson – Brushfire Fairytales : 37.627 (26/06/2005)
Jack Johnson – In Between Dreams : 1.092.625 (28/05/2006)
Jack Johnson – Curious George : 52.586 (28/05/2006)
Jamelia – Thank You : 517.000 (31/12/2005)
James Blunt – Back To Bedlam : 482 la première semaine
James Blunt – Back To Bedlam : 4.749 en 2004
James Blunt – Back To Bedlam : 2.808.000 (13/06/2006)
Jamie Cullum – Twentysomething : 1.070.000 (06/06/2006)
Jamie Cullum – Catching Tales : 38.290 (02/10/2005)
Jamie Cullum – Catching Tales : 180.000 (06/06/2006)
Jamie Foxx – Unpredictable : 21.078 (30/04/2006)
Jamiroquai – Dynamite : 273.955 (04/12/2005)
Jamiroquai – Dynamite : 294.000 (31/12/2005)
Jay-Z & Linkin Park – Collison Of Course : 131.000 (31/12/2005)
Jem – Finally Woken : 180.055 (26/06/2005)
Jem – Finally Woken : 343.000 (31/12/2005)
Jennifer Lopez – Rebirth : 124.000 (31/12/2005)
John Legend – Get Lifted : 106.071 (12/06/2005)
John Legend – Get Lifted : 314.500 (31/12/2005)
John Lennon – Lennon Legend : The Very Best Of : Over 1,000,000 before 09/10/2005
John Lennon - Working Class Hero: The Definitive Lennon : 20,349 (09/10/2005)
John Lennon - Working Class Hero: The Definitive Lennon : 132,000 (31/12/2005)
Johnny Cash– Get Lifted : 106.071 (12/06/2005)
Johnny Cash – Ring of Fire - The Legend of : 160.962 (12/02/2006)
Johnny Cash – American V - A Hundred Highways : 22.705 (09/07/2006)
Johnny Mathis – Very Best Of Johnny Mathis : 56.000 (12/02/2006)
Jo O’Meara - Relentless : 6,417 (09/10/2005)
Jools Holland - Swinging the Blues Dancind the Ska : 136.000 (31/12/2005)
Jose Gonzalez – Veneer : 74.296 (21/01/2006)
Joss Stone – The Soul Sessions : 969,000 (31/12/2005)
Joss Stone - Mind Body & Soul : 770,862 (10/07/2005)
Joss Stone - Mind Body & Soul : 858,200 (31/12/2005)
Journey South - Journey South : 330,918 (23/04/2006)
Kaiser Chiefs - Employment : 1,534,000 (26/02/2006)
Kanye West - The College Dropout : 490.108 (10/07/2005)
Kanye West - The College Dropout : 508.792 (04/09/2005)
Kanye West - The College Dropout : 554.482 (12/03/2006)
KanYe West - Late Registration : 548.044 (12/03/2006)
Kasabian - Kasabian : 639,000 (31/12/2005)
Kate Bush – Aerial : 333.200 (05/02/2006)
Katherine Jenkins – Second Nature : 374,000 (31/12/2005)
Katherine Jenkins – Living A Dream : 47,493 (06/11/2005)
Katherine Jenkins – Living A Dream : 372,500 (31/11/2005)
Katie Melua – Call Of The Search : 1,671,527 (02/10/2005)
Katie Melua – Call Of The Search : 1,760,000 (06/06/2006)
Katie Melua – Piece By Piece : 194,378 (09/10/2005)
Katie Melua – Piece By Piece : 1.080.000 (06/06/2006)
Keane - Hopes And Fears : 2,441,600 (18/06/2006)
Keane – Under The Iron Sea : 347.180 (02/07/2006)
Kelly Clarkson – Thankful : 65,934 (01/01/2006)
Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway : 1,358,886 (02/07/2006)
Kings Of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak : 225.000 (31/12/2005)
Korn – See You On The Other Side : 12.118 (11/12/2005)
Kraftwerk - Minimum Maximum : 8.223 (12/06/2005)
KT Tunstal – Eye To The Telescope : 446,136 (18/09/2005)
KT Tunstal – Eye To The Telescope : 1.407.277 (11/06/2006)
Kirsty MacColl – The Best Of : 94.000 (31/12/2005)
Kubb - Mother : 56,897 (12/02/2006)
Kylie Minogue - Kylie : 2,110,000 (13/06/2006)
Kylie Minogue - Ultimate Kylie : 812,000 (31/12/2005)
Lee Ryan – Lee Ryan : 70.644 (05/02/2006)
Lemar - Dedicated : 500,000 (06/06/2006)
Lemar - Time To Grow : 610,000 (06/06/2006)
Level 42 – Running In The Family : 680.000 (31/12/1987)
Libertines – Libertines : 327.000 (31/12/2005)
Liberty X – Thinking It Over : 690.000 (06/06/2006)
Liberty X – Someday : 120.000 (06/06/2006)
Liberty X – X : 9.791 (16/10/2005)
Lily Allen - Alright : 62.701 (23/07/2006)
Lionel Richie & The Commodores - The Definitive Collection : 567.000 (31/12/2005)
Lordi – The Monster Show : 5,580 (21/05/2006)
Lostprophets – Fake Sound Of Progress : 159,643 (02/07/2006)
Lostprophets – Start Something : 329,950 (02/07/2006)
Lostprophets – Liberation Transmission : 55,425 (02/07/2006)
Lucie Silvas - Breathe In : 269,300 (31/12/2005)
Madeleine Peyroux – Careless Love : 236.000 (31/12/2005)
Madonna – Who’s That Girl : 310.000 (31/12/1987)
Madonna – You Can Dance : 290.000 (31/12/1987)
Madonna – Music : 1.594.045 (12/03/2006)
Madonna – GHV2 : 804.076 (12/03/2006)
Madonna – American Life : 328.629 (12/03/2006)
Madonna – Confessions On A Dance Floor : 1.014.440 (12/03/2006)
Magic Numbers – The Magic Numbers : 503.000 (19/02/2006)
Mariah Carey - #1’s : 621,904 (09/10/2005)
Mariah Carey – Greatest Hits : 323,190 (20/11/2005)
Mariah Carey - The Emancipation of Mimi : 526,965 (31/12/2005)
Mario - Mario : 17,600 (03/07/2005)
Mario - Turning Point : 176,577 (03/07/2005)
Mario - Turning Point : 199,000 (31/12/2005)
Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane : 1,832,000 (31/12/2005)
Mark Knopfler & Dire Straits – Private Investigations : 215,000 (31/12/2005)
Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris – The pair's All The Roadrunning : 21.981 (30/04/2006)
Mary J Blige – Love & Life : 100,821 (02/04/2006)
Mary J Blige - The Breakthrough : 151,482 (09/04/2006)
Massive Attack – 100th Window : 209,141 (17/04/2006)
Massive Attack - Collected: The Best Of Massive Attack : 163,644 (17/04/2006)
Matt Monro - The Ultimate : 156,000 (31/12/2005)
Maximo Park – A Certain Trigger : 103,000 (31/12/2005)
McFly – Room On The 3rd Floor : 685.666 (18/12/2005)
McFly – Room On The 3rd Floor : 700.000 (06/06/2006)
McFly – Wonderland : 310.000 (06/06/2006)
Meat Loaf – Bat Out Of The hell : 2.820.000 (13/06/2006)
Mel & Kim – FLM : 360.000 (31/12/1987)
Melanie Brown - LA State Of Mind : 822 (10/07/2005)
Melanie C - Northern Star : 880.000 (06/06/2006)
Melanie C - Reason : 100.000 (06/06/2006)
Melanie C - Beautiful Intentions : 19.957 (10/07/2005)
Michael Ball – Music : 21.445 (23/10/2005)
Michael Ball – Music : 189.000 (31/12/2005)
Michael Bolton – The Very Best Of : 15.850 (23/10/2005)
Michael Bolton – The Very Best Of : 179.000 (31/12/2005)
Michael Bublé - It's Time : 431,200 (31/12/2005)
Michael Bublé – Caught In The Act : 9,631 (05/02/2006)
Michael Jackson – Bad : 1.650.000 (31/12/1987)
Michael Jackson – Number Ones : 1.323.236 (24/07/2005)
Michael Jackson – Number Ones : 1.382.000 (08/01/2006)
Michael Jackson – The Essential Michael Jackson : 45.527 (24/07/2005)
Michael Jackson – The Essential Michael Jackson : 206.000 (31/12/2005)
Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells : 2.550.000 (13/06/2006)
Morrissey – Ringleader Of The Tormentors : 62.709 (09/04/2006)
Ms. Dynamite – A Little Deeper : 490,000 (06/06/2006)
Ms. Dynamite - Judgement Days : 20,000 (06/06/2006)
Muse – Absolution : 595.404 (09/07/2006)
Muse – Black Holes & Revelations : 162.663 (16/07/2006)
My Chemical Romance – Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge : 162,000 (31/12/2005)
Mylo – Destroy Rock & Roll : 173,295 (18/09/2005)
Natalie Imbruglia – Counting Down The Days : 187,000 (31/12/2005)
Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten : 902,000 (31/12/2005)
Neil Diamond – Three Chord Opera : 20,779 (26/02/2006)
Neil Diamond – 12 Songs : 40,338 (26/02/2006)
Neil Young – Living With War : 13.422 (21/05/2006)
Nelly - Suit : 270.312 (19/06/2005)
Nelly - Suit : 279.000 (31/12/2005)
Nelly - Sweat : 114.997 (19/06/2005)
Nelly Furtado – Whoa Nelly! : 618.687 (18/06/2006)
Nelly Furtado - Folklore : 230.240 (18/06/2006)
Nelly Furtado - Loose : 33.262 (18/06/2006)
Nerina Pallot – Dear Frustrated Superstar : 10,073 (28/05/2006)
Ne Yo – In My Own World : 126.009 (02/07/2006)
Nerina Pallot – Fires : 42,525 (28/05/2006)
Nizlopi – Half These Songs Are About You : 45,518 (09/04/2006)
Norah Jones – Come Away With Me : 2.360.000 (13/06/2006)
Notorious B.I.G. – Duest: The Final Chapter : 40,982 (15/01/2006)
Nouvelle Vague – Nouvelle Vague : 25.041 (08/01/2006)
Oasis – Heaven Chemistry : 999,961 (05/06/2005)
Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth : 869.300 (05/02/2006)
Offspring – Americana : 423.709 (10/07/2005)
Offspring – Greatest Hits : 22.125 (10/07/2005)
Ordinary Boys - Over The Counter Culture : 73,144 (05/02/2006)
Ordinary Boys – Brassbound : 69,409 (05/02/2006)
Paolo Nutini – These Streets : 35.213 (23/07/2006)
Patrizio Baunne – The Italian : 159,000 (31/12/2005)
Paul Anka – Rock Swings : 21,868 (09/10/2005)
Paul McCartney – All The Best : 600.000 (31/12/1987)
Paul McCartney – Driving Rain : 42.249 (27/11/2005)
Paul McCartney – Chaos And Creation In The Backyard : 44.894 (27/11/2005)
Paul Weller – As Is Now : 43.094 (16/10/2005)
Paul Weller – As Is Now : 107.000 (31/12/2005)
Pearl Jam – Pearl Jam : 26.396 (07/05/2006)
Pet Shop Boys – Actually : 640.000 (31/12/1987)
Pet Shop Boys - Fundamental : 26,492 (28/05/2006)
Peter Grant – New Vintage : 14.862 (23/04/2006)
Phil Collins - Love Songs : 590,000 (31/12/2005)
Pink – I’m Not Dead : 39.892 (09/04/2006)
Placebo – Sleeping With Ghosts : 130.799 (19/03/2006)
Placebo – Meds : 28.772 (19/03/2006)
Prodigy – Their Law, The Singles 1990-2005 : 180.631 (06/11/2005)
Prodigy – Their Law, The Singles 1990-2005 : 468.000 (31/12/2005)
Pussycat Dolls – PCD : 858,070 (02/07/2006)
Queens Of The Stone Age – Lullabies To Paralyze : 146,000 (31/12/2005)
Ray Davies – Other People's Lives : 6.079 (26/02/2006)
Ray LaMontagne – Trouble : 63.017 (09/07/2006)
Razorlight – Up All Night : 817,071 (23/07/2006)
Razorlight – Razorlight 106.805 (23/07/2006)
Red Hot Chili Peppers – Stadium Arcadium : 334,732 (28/05/2006)
Red Hot Chili Peppers – Stadium Arcadium : over 500,000 (23/07/2006)
Red Hot Chili Peppers – Stadium Arcadium Deluxe : 1,960 (21/05/2006)
REM – Reveal : 364,653 (17/07/2005)
REM – In Time The Best of : 1.306.000 (31/12/2005)
REM – Around The Sun : 240,701 (17/07/2005)
Richard Ashcroft – Alone With Everybody : 410,000 (06/06/2006)
Richard Ashcroft – Human Conditions : 170,000 (06/06/2006)
Richard Ashcroft – Keys To The World : 143,000 (12/02/2006)
Rick Ashley – Whenever You Need Somebody : 850.000 (31/12/1987)
Rick Ashley – Portrait : 9,930 (23/10/2005)
Ricky Martin – Ricky Martin : 538.303 (16/10/2005)
Ricky Martin – Life Struggles : 6.842 (16/10/2005)
Rihanna – Music Of The Sun : 90.771 (30/04/2006)
Rihanna – A Girl Like Me : 183.466 (16/07/2006)
Robbie Williams – Life Thru A Lens : 2,070,000 (13/06/2006)
Robbie Williams - Greatest Hits : 1,873,300 (12/02/2006)
Robbie Williams – Intensive Care : 1,142,612 (18/12/2005)
Robbie Williams – Intensive Care : 1,494,000 (12/02/2006)
Robbie Williams sales at 31/12/2005 : 14,887,790
Robson & Jerome – Robson & Jerome : 2.330.000 (13/06/2006)
Rod Stewart – If We Fall In Love Tonight : 412.704 (31/12/2005)
Rod Stewart – The Story So Far : The Very Best Of : 1.160.000 (31/12/2005)
Rod Stewart – It Had To Be You - The Great American Songbook Volume I : 586,304 (06/11/2005)
Rod Stewart – As Time Goes By - The Great American Songbook Volume II : 564,465 (06/11/2005)
Rod Stewart – Stardust - The Great American Songbook Volume III : 479,057 (06/11/2005)
Rod Stewart – Stardust - The Great American Songbook Volume III : 497,000 (31/12/2005)
Rod Stewart – Thanks For The Memory - The Great American Songbook Volume IV : 329,600 (31/12/2005)
Ronan Keating – Ronan : 1.340.000 (06/06/2006)
Ronan Keating – Destination : 730,000 (06/06/2006)
Ronan Keating – Turn It On : 228,865 (11/06/2006)
Ronan Keating – 10 Years Of Hits : 1.038.939 (11/06/2006)
Ronan Keating – Bring You Home : 39.252 (11/06/2006)
Rooster - Rooster : 192,000 (31/12/2005)
Rowetta - Rowetta : 2,940 (09/10/2005)
Royksopp - Melody AM : 454.271 (10/07/2005)
Royksopp - The Understanding : 22.466 (10/07/2005)
Russell Watson - The Voice : 740.000 (06/06/2006)
Russell Watson - Encore : 710.000 (06/06/2006)
Russell Watson - The Ultimate Collection : 45.250 (19/03/2006)
S Club 7 – S Club : 800.000 (06/06/2006)
S Club 7 – 7 : 1.080.000 (06/06/2006)
Sam Cooke – Portrait Of A Legend : 154.000 (31/12/2005)
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Completely - The Best of : 140.000 (31/12/2005)
Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters : 2,101,575 (11/04/2005)
Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters : 2,450,000 (13/06/2006)
Sean Paul – The Trinity : 139.000 (31/12/2005)
Shakin’ Stevens – The Collection : 653.000 (31/12/2005)
Shakira – Fijacion Oral Vol 1 : 13.343 (25/06/2006)
Shakira – Oral Fixacion Vol 2 : 89.869 (09/07/2006)
Shania Twain – Come On Over : 3.334.598 (25/04/2005)
Shania Twain – Greatest Hits : 653.000 (31/12/2005)
Shapeshifters - Sound Advice : 1,393 (09/04/2006)
Shayne Ward – Shayne Ward : 414.196 (16/07/2006)
Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun : 56,394 (18/09/2005)
Sigur Ros – () : 52,954 (18/09/2005)
Sigur Ros - Takk : 108,904 (07/05/2006)
Simon Webbe - Sanctuary : 417.855 (26/02/2006)
Simple Minds – Live In The City Of Light : 490.000 (31/12/1987)
Simply Red – Men And Women : 520.000 (31/12/1987)
Simply Red – Simplified : 41.292 (23/10/2005)
Simply Red – Simplified : 164.000 (31/12/2005)
Slade – The Very Best Of Slade : 95.000 (31/12/2005)
Snoop Dogg - Rhythmn & Gangsta : 285,700 (12/06/2005)
Snoop Dogg - Rhythmn & Gangsta : 356,000 (31/12/2005)
Snow Patrol - Final Straw : 1,346,446 (07/05/2006)
Snow Patrol – Eyes Open : 194,729 (14/05/2006)
Son Of Dork - Welcome To Loserville : 71.532 (21/01/2006)
Sophie Ellis Bextor - Read my Lips : 800.000 (06/06/2006)
Sophie Ellis Bextor - Shoot From The Hip : 70.000 (06/06/2006)
Spice Girls – Spice : 2.910.000 (13/06/2006)
Starsailor – Love Is Here : 550.000 (06/06/2006)
Starsailor – Silence Is Easy : 270.000 (06/06/2006)
Starsailor – On The Outside : 19.735 (23/10/2005)
Status Quo – The Party Ain’t Over Yet : 14.793 (25/09/2005)
Stereophonics - You Gotta Go There To Come Back : 692,099 (26/06/2005)
Stereophonics - Language, Sex, Violence, Other : 451,000 (31/12/2005)
Stereophonics - Live From Dakota : 19,278 (09/04/2006)
Steve Brookstein - Heart & Soul : 103.603 (23/04/2006)
Stevie Wonder – The Definitive Collection : 561,000 (31/12/2005)
Stevie Wonder – A Time To Love : 12,173 (23/10/2005)
Sugababes – Angels With Dirty Faces : 863.321 (12/03/2006)
Sugababes – Taller In More Ways : 736.687 (12/03/2006)
Supertramp – Retrospectacle : 438,000 (31/12/2005)
Suzanne Vega – Solitude Standing : 430.000 (31/12/1987)
Swing Out Sister – It’s Better To travel : 310.000 (31/12/1987)
System Of A Down – Mesmerize : 54,332 (22/05/2005)
System Of A Down – Mesmerize : 170,000 (31/12/2005)
System Of A Down – Hypnotize : 42,052 (27/11/2005)
System Of A Down – Hypnotize : 105,000 (31/12/2005)
Take That – Said : 1.056.125 (20/11/2005)
Take That – The Ultimate Collection : 808.900 (12/02/2006)
Terence Trent D’Arby – Introducine The Hardline According To Terence Trent D’Arby : 630.000 (31/12/1987)
Texas – Red Book : 95.095 (15/01/2006)
The Automatic – Not Accepted Anywhere : 33.381 (25/06/2006)
The Carpenters – Gold: Greatest Hits : 712,000 (31/12/2005)
The Charlatans – Simpatico : 12.708 (23/04/2006)
The Chemical Brothers - Push the Button : 231,993 (17/07/2005)
The Chemical Brothers - Push the Button : 250,000 (31/12/2005)
The Corrs – Home : 23,592 (02/09/2005)
The Darkness - Permission To Land : 1.380.000 (06/06/2006)
The Darkness - One Way Ticket To Hell...And Back : 200.000 (06/06/2006)
The Editors - The Back Room : 134.744 (15/01/2006)
The Game - The Documentary : 298,000 (31/12/2005)
The Jam - Snap : 30.863 (19/02/2006)
The Killers - Hot Fuss : 1,264,400 (31/12/2005)
The Kooks – Inside In/Inside Out : 19.098 (29/01/2006)
The Kooks – Inside In/Inside Out : 514.599 (09/07/2006)
The Pogues – The Ultimate Collection : 100.000 (31/12/2005)
The Pretenders – The Singles : 480.000 (31/12/1987)
The Raconteurs – Broken Boy Soldier : 52.731 (21/05/2006)
The Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang : 43.466 (11/09/2005)
The Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang : 109.000 (31/12/2005)
The Rolling Stones – Forty Licks : 1.003.040 (02/07/2006)
The Streets – Pirate Material : 560.000 (06/06/2006)
The Streets – A Grand Don’t Come For Free : over 1.000.000 (17/04/2006)
The Streets – The Hardest Way To Make An Easy Living : 71.407 (17/04/2006)
The Strokes – Is This It? : 602.475 (08/01/2006)
The Strokes – Room On Fire : 335.500 (08/01/2006)
The Strokes – First Impressions Of Earth : 97.379 (15/01/2006)
The Strokes – First Impressions Of Earth : 145.600 (12/02/2006)
The Tears - Here Comes The Tears : 12.938 (12/06/2005)
The Verve – Urban Hymns : 2.864.441 (10/2004)
The White Stripes - Elephant : 738.743 (12/06/2005)
The White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan : 343.000 (31/12/2005)
The Zutons – Who Killed The Zutons : 581.088 (09/07/2006)
The Zutons – Tired Of Hangin' Around : 232.635 (09/07/2006)
Thom Yorke – The Eraser : 35.122 (16/07/2006)
Tony Christie - Definitive Collection : 343,136 (11/04/2005)
Tony Christie - Definitive Collection : 561,000 (31/12/2005)
Tool – Lateralus : 67.045 (07/05/2006)
Tool – 10000 Days : 29.710 (07/05/2006)
Toploader – Onkas Big Moka: 1.050.000 (06/06/2006)
Toploader – Magic Hotel : 80.000 (06/06/2006)
T’Pau – Bridge Of Spies : 780.000 (31/12/1987)
Tracy Chapman – Tracy Chapman : 2.320.000 (13/06/2006)
Tupac Shakur – Loyal To The Game : 77.195 (26/06/2005)
U2 – The Joshua Tree : 1.450.000 (31/12/1987)
U2 - How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb : 1,203,200 (31/12/2005)
UB40 – Who You Fighting For ? : 18.111 (19/06/2005)
Usher - Confessions : 1,298,000 (31/12/2005)
Van Morrison – Magic Time : 107,000 (31/12/2005)
Van Morrison – Pay The Devil : 20,844 (12/03/2006)
Vittorio Grigolo – In The Hands Of Love : 31.776 (19/03/2006)
Westlife – Westlife : 1.445.000 (18/12/2005)
Westlife – Coast To Coast : 1.659.000 (18/12/2005)
Westlife – World Of Our Own : 1.165.000 (18/12/2005)
Westlife – Unbreakable : 1.073.000 (18/12/2005)
Westlife – Turnaround : 752.583 (18/12/2005)
Westlife – Allow Us To Be Frank : 653.405 (18/12/2005)
Westlife – Face To Face : 1.200.923 (26/02/2006)
Wet Wet Wet – Popped In Souled Out : 340.000 (31/12/1987)
Whitesnake – Whitesnake : 320.000 (31/12/1987)
Whitney Houston – Whitney : 1.280.000 (31/12/1987)
Will Young – From Now On : 837,000 (06/06/2006)
Will Young – Friday’s Child : 1,610,000 (06/06/2006)
Will Young – Keep On : 645,928 (19/02/2006)
Zero 7 - Simple Things : 355,359 (28/05/2006)
Zero 7 - When It Falls : 237,416 (28/05/2006)
Zero 7 - The Garden : 32,993 (28/05/2006)
25 June 2009, the day the Music died
MJDangerous
Legend

Return to Chart Analysis