Jennifer Lopez - Louboutins

Moderators: urbanmusik, stevyy, Benjamin

Postby Aurelia » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:16 pm

IT sounds like it should be hot!

http://www.onlinejlofan.com/2009/10/26/ ... /#comments

“Fresh Out The Oven” seems to be a buzz track after all ’cause rumor is spreading that Jennifer Lopez’s new single will be called “Louboutins,” a joint produced by Tricky Stewart and penned by The-Dream.

The track was first recorded by Brandy but after she split with record label Epic Records, the track stayed with Epic. Now Jennifer has been given the chance to release it.

It has also been rumored that all of Brandy’s spending budget for promo and stuff has been allocated to Jennifer when Brandy split with Epic.

Jennifer Lopez will be perfoming “Louboutins” for the first time at the American Music Awards on November 22nd.

Just a week ago, Jennifer had dinner with Christian Louboutin, the man behind the famous designer shoe brand, at La Caprice Restaurant in New York.

Update: This information has been confirmed! Expect the single to be played on radios very soon! Also wanted to add that there were rumors that Brandy rapped on her version of the song. That does not seem to be the case on Jennifer’s version said Antea Birchett on twitter.

An intern at Sony Records said:

http://jenniferlopezthejlospot.blogspot ... -hits.html
According to RNB Kidd, an intern at Sony Records Jennifer Lopez will soon be releasing a new single and performing the song on stage in November. Here is a quote from the Sony intern who released the information.

"J Lo is readying her 1st (cough cough) single "Louboutins" - song will be sent to radio in the next 2-3 weeks and she'll be performing it on the AMA's. "

Another fan, Jlosfanman confirms the new single as well;

"my cousin natasha is interning at b96 here in chicago and she found out that there a song "LOUBOUTINS" by jennifer lopez coming to the playlist on a couple days into november and jennifer is coming to chicago because shes coming in mid november to the station to promote it!"
Aurelia
Manager

Postby Benjamin » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Can't wait.
I also want the video for 'Fresh out The Oven' released.
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby Star » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Maybe that video was for this song.
Woo anyway. This should be hot! 8-)
Star
Sensational

Postby flowers » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:22 pm

love the title and judging by it, it could be pretty dope.. 8-)
flowers
Superstar

Postby RapUpPlayer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Apparently, that was the song a lot of chicks wanted, so it better be hoTTT.
Considering Brandy recorded it and Tricky/Dream produced it, this could be more urban and not dance-pop, so i cant wait.
RapUpPlayer
Superstar

Postby crazycool » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:30 pm

It's Jennifer Lopez, so I just know I'll love it.

I'm praying this is the song that will relaunch her music career and take her back to the top where she belongs.
crazycool
Legend

Postby brazillian_mix » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Freeintegrated: @anteaisaplus that is the truth as confirmed to me on saturday- [Louboutin] should be out anyday now

Anteaisaplus: @freeintegrated @anteaisaplus @BBjlo @aneshaisaplus @wyntermusic I must admit, the jlo record "Louboutin" is CRAZY! I really like it!

Freeintegrated: @anteaisaplus @BBjlo I heard the song and it is crazy! @aneshaisaplus heard it too. and @wyntermusic

OnlineJLoFan: @anteaisaplus OMG! I am so happy right now. Does Jennifer rap on "Louboutin"? And is it "Louboutin" or "Louboutins." EXCITING! =)

Anteaisaplus: @OnlineJLoFan the version I heard, I don't recall her rapping.

Freeintegrated: @anteaisaplus Leboutins is a fierce entry song tho
This is the possible lyrics:

"taking back my love.........taking back my heart"

tell
me you would love me then you don't...then you do....then you
won't....then you're here....then you're gone...I'm alone...check this
out I'm gone....boy it's the last time....I'm moving on.....I'm throwin
on my Louboutins.......

:D

Some time ago some brandy fan inside of Sony said that:
i dunno where that step this mine, you lyin bullshit line came from...but um yeah

Louboutins will have a feature ...RIGHT NOW WE"RE THINKING DRAKE (MALE) or M.I.A. (FEMALE)

this is the song TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

both drake and Cudi are strong contenders on the male side! MIA would make the record more of a female anthem...either way "Louboutins" is a SMASH and just the record Brandy needed to get back where she needs to be!

"you're nothing but a PART TIME LOVER"....- can't give no more away!!!!!!
the same guy confirmed yesterday this single for J.Lo
owwww will be hot a feat. with MIA or CUDI
brazillian_mix
Personal Assistant

Postby Benjamin » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:39 pm

M.I.A.?! :o
WET DREAMS!
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby Bhaggers » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:41 pm

I think it will be Kid Cudi.
She likes her males!

Nevertheless, I am MAJORLY looking forward to this!
tell the others you've gone to sea...
Bhaggers
Superstar

Postby Benjamin » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:43 pm

It seems like Jenny is coming hard this time. She's not kidding or fooling around this era. I also love the fact that there's the buzz single out now.

Queen J.lo is here to take her crown back. 2010 will be LoLa's year! 8-)
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby RapUpPlayer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Its not confirmed,if Jennifer will keep the features on it (if the features were actually recorded).
RapUpPlayer
Superstar

Postby Wolves8 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:26 am

Glad they finally spoke on who got it because my inbox was beginning to overflow and i kept not answering the question. Love this record though
Wolves8
Manager

Postby Rell » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:31 am

Wolves8 wrote:Glad they finally spoke on who got it because my inbox was beginning to overflow and i kept not answering the question. Love this record though
I been they was gone crazy arguments over it and everything. So your not the only one happy :lol:
Rell
Manager

Postby JoshuaBuzz » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:55 am

In an ideal world J-Lo's version would feature Brandy rapping, with official remixes featuring Drake/Kid Cudi/MIA.
Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.
JoshuaBuzz
Legend

Postby jpguy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:55 am

I hope it's not just about the "buzz" , I want the song to be really hot, hot hot
::: BTS: Beyond the scene :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby focus4life » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 am

Wolves8 wrote:Glad they finally spoke on who got it because my inbox was beginning to overflow and i kept not answering the question. Love this record though
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Jenny from the block but if it happened the way he is reporting, Epic is shady as hell. that is all on that.

But actually I think a song about shoes will really fit her image, she could potentially shut sh*t down if she has a great routine to do in them at the AMA's.

You sound like you've heard it?... have you heard both or just Jenny's?
focus4life
Personal Assistant

Postby MrFreddyGhost » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:50 am

Come on Jenny! Bring it on! 8-)
MrFreddyGhost
Manager

Postby Tyzer » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:43 am

LMAO :lol: Again she stole a Brandy song! She also got the Ride or Die song from Bran on her Rebirth album and Brandy's version was waaaay hotter.

And don't forget she took/stole Get Right from Usher and some Mariah track as well. What's up with the unoriginality jho? :roll:
Tyzer
Roadie

Postby kushi » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 am

Tyzer wrote:LMAO :lol: Again she stole a Brandy song! She also got the Ride or Die song from Bran on her Rebirth album and Brandy's version was waaaay hotter.
That's a fair point, Brandy's Ride or Die had more edge because it was inspired by actual events.
Thriller wrote:Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads
kushi
Legend

Postby urbanmusik » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:57 am

kushi wrote:
Tyzer wrote:LMAO :lol: Again she stole a Brandy song! She also got the Ride or Die song from Bran on her Rebirth album and Brandy's version was waaaay hotter.
That's a fair point, Brandy's Ride or Die had more edge because it was inspired by actual events.
ouch. :lol:
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby kushi » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:03 am

:lol: Anyway, if Tricky & Dream touched it, this is bound to be hot, even if Jenny is a bit of a fat old mess these days.

See me in the club rockin' Christian Louboutin.
I should be a Iraq shawty 'cause I am the bomb!
Thriller wrote:Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads
kushi
Legend

Postby Blizzy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:10 am

OMG heres the lyrics:

Its the louboutins that i wear
making dreamy tricks on the ear
they clap and click and interpit
I feel the chicks down low with it
:lol:
Blizzy
Superstar

Postby Jark » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Dreamy tricks? :lol: Subtle!
Jark
Superstar

Postby Guru » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:25 pm

And don't forget she took/stole Get Right from Usher and some Mariah track as well. What's up with the unoriginality jho? :roll:
Jenny ain't stealing shit! Brandy never OWNED it in the first place. And that's how you know you have the best management ;) Hate the game, not the player! ;)
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Guru » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:31 pm

kushi wrote:
Well, if it ain't the Hyderabad Hater! ;)

To the non-haters in hear, I can't wait to hear now, especially because of the hype!
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Return to R&B & Urban