Kelly Rowland :: "Here I Am" Era

Moderators: trebor, nympho, kingofskiffle

Postby UrOsh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:52 pm

..........................HERE I AM.............................

Release Date : July 22, 2011
Format: CD, digital download
Label : Universal Motown
Genre : R&B, Pop

Chart Positions

Canadian Albums Chart : 45
UK R&B Albums Chart : 16
US Billboard 200 : 3
US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums : 1
Australian ARIA Albums Chart : 61
UK Albums Chart : 126

US Sales : 118,495

.............Commander - First Single.................

Peak Positions/Charts

Australia : 61
Australia Dance : 11
Austria : 23
Belgium (Ultratip Wallonia): 2
Belgium (Ultratip Flanders): 2
Canadian Hot 100 : 55
Czech Republic : 16
Denmark : 23
European : 25
Finland : 20
France : 54
Germany : 16
Hungary : 25
Ireland : 13
Netherlands : 33
New Zealand : 16
Norway : 19
Scotland : 10
Slovakia : 2
Sweden : 26
Switzerland : 46
UK Singles : 9
UK Dance : 2
US Hot Dance Club Songs : 1

UK Charts Positions : 52-17-13-9-11-15-14-18-19-21-27-34-38-45-53-57-69-58-67-84-OUT (20 weeks)

UK Sales (Estimated) ~275,000

UK Itunes Positions :
Chart debut: #91 (05 Jun 2010)
Highest Position: #5
Most recent chart position: #92 (16 Oct 2010)
Days on UK Songs Chart: 134

Italian Itunes Positions :
Chart debut: #62 (13 Jul 2010)
Highest Position: #62
Most recent chart position: #86 (01 Sep 2010)
Days on Italian Songs Chart: 26

French Itunes Positions :
Chart debut: #99 (03 Jun 2010)
Highest Position: #20
Most recent chart position: #100 (18 Sep 2010)
Days on French Songs Chart: 88

Spanish Itunes Positions :
Chart debut: #93 (03 Aug 2010)
Highest Position: #54
Most recent chart position: #87 (03 Aug 2010)
Days on Spanish Songs Chart: 41

Canadian Itunes Positions :
Chart debut: #91 (12 Aug 2010)
Highest Position: #40
Most recent chart position: #98 (22 Sep 2010)
Days on Canadian Songs Chart: 40

Certifications : NZ - Gold

.............Motivation - Second Single.................

Peak Positions/Charts

Australia Urban : 36
UK R&B : 38
US Billboard Hot 100 : 17
US Pop Songs (Billboard): 36
US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs : 1

US Itunes Positions :
Release date: 26 Jul 2011
Chart debut: #44 (12 Apr 2011)
Highest Position: #23
Most recent chart position: #36 (04 Aug 2011)
Days on US Songs Chart: 114

German Itunes Positions :
Chart debut: #88 (22 Apr 2011)
Highest Position: #79
Most recent chart position: #79 (23 Apr 2011)
Days on German Songs Chart: 2

US Sales (Estimated) - 909,137
Certifications : US - Gold

Spend 7 weeks on number 1 on US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs

Airplay Audience - 72.475 (+ 0.371)

.............Lay It On Me - Third Single.................

Peak Positions/Charts

US Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs : 10
US Hot Digital Songs : 126

Airplay Audience - 1.895 (+0.098) (most recent)

When Love Takes Over UK Sales : 535,000 (thanks to BLover)
Last edited by UrOsh on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 31 times in total.
UrOsh
Personal Assistant

Postby jordi_89 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:00 pm

in my opinion Ms Kelly deserved to be WAY more successful :-? and i doubt it even went Gold in the US, but if it was, i'm so happy for her 8-)

oh and they should have released the 3rd album MONTHS ago, but also they should have released Commander in the US and promoted it, and then they should have released Rose Colored Glasses as the 2nd single there, but well, not only radios boicot her, also her label treats her SO bad :-?
jordi_89
Superstar

Postby UrOsh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:12 pm

i know... I think that commander could be BIG hit in us only if they released it and promote it... What a stupid label :D oh, i found this on Wikipedia "based on Billboard did receive gold certification on RIAA" it's 4 the Ms. Kelly :D Hope it's true :D Oh, yes... Commander certified Gold in New Zeland :D At least 1 certification :D
Britney Spears VS Christina Aguilera!
Till The World Ends VS I Turn To You
Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82501
UrOsh
Personal Assistant

Postby jordi_89 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:22 pm

UrOsh wrote:Commander certified Gold in New Zeland :D At least 1 certification :D
:o it only has received one OFFICIAL cert? :-? it went Top 20 all across Europe and Top 10 in UK, Germany (i think), and few more countries, so i thought it would have had more certs :-? and for it's sales it could be AT LEAST Silver in the UK i think...
jordi_89
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Commander - ~260,000 UK [eligible for Silver]
Wayne
Administrator

Postby UrOsh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 pm

jordi_89 wrote:
UrOsh wrote:Commander certified Gold in New Zeland :D At least 1 certification :D
:o it only has received one OFFICIAL cert? :-? it went Top 20 all across Europe and Top 10 in UK, Germany (i think), and few more countries, so i thought it would have had more certs :-? and for it's sales it could be AT LEAST Silver in the UK i think...
yeah, your right.. :D probably her label didn't certified it... :( argghhhh... so mad on them
well, hope new era will be better, hope she'll promote and be just... everywhere... :D
Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
UrOsh
Personal Assistant

Postby UrOsh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:27 pm

04wayne wrote:Commander - ~260,000 UK [eligible for Silver]
and why didn't they certified it??? :o
Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
UrOsh
Personal Assistant

Postby Wayne » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Because she isn't worth the investment; although in the UK, you don't necessarily have to pay for the cert, as long as your label is part of the BPI
Wayne
Administrator

Postby UrOsh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:35 pm

04wayne wrote:Because she isn't worth the investment; although in the UK, you don't necessarily have to pay for the cert, as long as your label is part of the BPI
that is just not fair... :( but... why don;t she promotr herself in UK.. I mean she's big there... Even her so called "flop single" commander has sold over 200,000 and without promotion... And simply deep debuted 1 there, and got platinum certification, and even Ms. Kelly is eligible 4 silver... The best debut on chart of all her singles are always in UK...
Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
UrOsh
Personal Assistant

Postby Timmy94 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Ms. Kelly's sales seem pretty unrealistic. The commercial part of Ms. Kelly's Wikipedia-page has barely sources and with the certifications the album received, I don't expect it to be doing better than 1 mio. worldwide, as her first album (Simply Deep) was doing way better and it was sold 2 mio. times.
Timmy94
Legend

Postby UrOsh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Timmy94 wrote:Ms. Kelly's sales seem pretty unrealistic. The commercial part of Ms. Kelly's Wikipedia-page has barely sources and with the certifications the album received, I don't expect it to be doing better than 1 mio. worldwide, as her first album (Simply Deep) was doing way better and it was sold 2 mio. times.
you're probably right.. i mean Simply Deep got a LOT of certifications a it was sold 2 mill copes, and Ms. Kelly have 4 certifications witch don't have sources 4 any of those cert, and it sold 3 mill copies.. Do somebody know exact sales 4 Ms. Kelly... :D
Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
UrOsh
Personal Assistant

Postby UKMusicLova » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:55 pm

UrOsh wrote:
04wayne wrote:Because she isn't worth the investment; although in the UK, you don't necessarily have to pay for the cert, as long as your label is part of the BPI
that is just not fair... :( but... why don;t she promotr herself in UK.. I mean she's big there... Even her so called "flop single" commander has sold over 200,000 and without promotion... And simply deep debuted 1 there, and got platinum certification, and even Ms. Kelly is eligible 4 silver... The best debut on chart of all her singles are always in UK...
"Commander" had quite a bit promo in the UK! She did Graham Norton which is big promo.

It just didn't peak as high because they released it ridiculously early, but at least it had longetivity.
UKMusicLova
Legend

Postby Timmy94 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 pm

UrOsh wrote:
Timmy94 wrote:Ms. Kelly's sales seem pretty unrealistic. The commercial part of Ms. Kelly's Wikipedia-page has barely sources and with the certifications the album received, I don't expect it to be doing better than 1 mio. worldwide, as her first album (Simply Deep) was doing way better and it was sold 2 mio. times.
you're probably right.. i mean Simply Deep got a LOT of certifications a it was sold 2 mill copes, and Ms. Kelly have 4 certifications witch don't have sources 4 any of those cert, and it sold 3 mill copies.. Do somebody know exact sales 4 Ms. Kelly... :D
After that, I looked up those 4 certifications and UK, Australia and USA certifications are wrong!
I don't know where to find Japanese certifications so I couldn't look them up.
Media-Traffic says that the album sold 139k when being under the top 40, so even with some smaller sales (Media Traffic only collects sales for albums in the top 40), it seems unlikely that the album sold more than 300-400k, though some sources say that it should have sold more. The album was in the top 20 in only one country where should big sales come from?

Timmy
Timmy94
Legend

Postby UrOsh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:33 pm

UKMusicLova wrote:
UrOsh wrote:
"Commander" had quite a bit promo in the UK! She did Graham Norton which is big promo.

It just didn't peak as high because they released it ridiculously early, but at least it had longetivity.
well, yeah.. that's true.. :D
Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
UrOsh
Personal Assistant

Postby UrOsh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Timmy94 wrote:
UrOsh wrote:
After that, I looked up those 4 certifications and UK, Australia and USA certifications are wrong!
I don't know where to find Japanese certifications so I couldn't look them up.
Media-Traffic says that the album sold 139k when being under the top 40, so even with some smaller sales (Media Traffic only collects sales for albums in the top 40), it seems unlikely that the album sold more than 300-400k, though some sources say that it should have sold more. The album was in the top 20 in only one country where should big sales come from?

Timmy
than you timmy... :D finally somebody who can tell us the truth... yeah.. I didn't really know.. I just went on wikipedia and it was like that... well, so anybody knows the name of this album?? :D
Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
UrOsh
Personal Assistant

Postby theArmy » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:21 pm

in Germany-commander just #16 and not top10
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby jordi_89 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:24 pm

theArmy wrote:in Germany-commander just #16 and not top10
really? :o i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt :cry:
jordi_89
Superstar

Postby JeyBeMust » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:10 pm

jordi_89 wrote:
really? :o i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt :cry:
Only Girl (In The World) is much better!!!
JeyBeMust
Superstar

Postby emilhot » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:10 pm

JeyBeMust wrote:
jordi_89 wrote:
not...
emilhot
Legend

Postby Dave20_ » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:42 pm

emilhot wrote:
JeyBeMust wrote:
jordi_89 wrote:
not...
Dave20_
Manager

Postby jordi_89 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:07 am

JeyBeMust wrote:
jordi_89 wrote:
you all know i'm the biggest Rihanna stan, and i LOVE Only Girl (In The World), but Commander is one of the best dance hits of the past few years :oops:
jordi_89
Superstar

Postby RunDevilRun » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:11 am

jordi_89 wrote:
JeyBeMust wrote:
jordi_89 wrote:
you all know i'm the biggest Rihanna stan, and i LOVE Only Girl (In The World), but Commander is one of the best dance hits of the past few years :oops:
It doesn't matter if Commander or Only Girl is better. The point is Commander is a good song and was Kelly's best single since Dilemma, but for some unknown reason it didn't perform as good as it deserved.
to the infinity and Beyoncé.
RunDevilRun
Manager

Postby jordi_89 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:49 am

RunDevilRun wrote:
jordi_89 wrote:
JeyBeMust wrote:
jordi_89 wrote:really? :o i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt :cry:
It doesn't matter if Commander or Only Girl is better. The point is Commander is a good song and was Kelly's best single since Dilemma, but for some unknown reason it didn't perform as good as it deserved.
you're right, and also Rose Colored Glasses which is probably one of her best songs ever released (for me is her best single), flopped even harder and it didn't even had a proper release and promo in the US :-?
jordi_89
Superstar

Postby UrOsh » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:31 pm

jordi_89 wrote:
RunDevilRun wrote:
jordi_89 wrote:
JeyBeMust wrote:
jordi_89 wrote:really? :o i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt :cry:
you're right, and also Rose Colored Glasses which is probably one of her best songs ever released (for me is her best single), flopped even harder and it didn't even had a proper release and promo in the US :-?
No, Commander was definitely better song than Only Girl... Yeah RCG is great song, but one of my best Kelly's songs is actually Work.. I don't know why but i loooooveee itt.... :) And, why didn't they released RCG or even Commander in US? Did they think that these songs will flop there... I actually think that with right promo Commander could be BIG there..
Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
UrOsh
Personal Assistant

Postby gio88 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:15 pm

rcg should have been release in europe , not in usa!!!!there it could be a hit!
gio88
Personal Assistant

Return to Artist Chart Analysis