4%
Next To Me - Emeli Sande
4%
Settle Down - No Doubt
4%

Total votes : 25

Postby BeeFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:21 pm

COMING SOON 8-)

The rules are simple. This countdown will be all about points. In each chart week, every song got points due to its position. #1 got 13 points, #2 got 12 points and so on. If there are several songs with the same amount of points, I will give away year-end positions due to peak positions, number of weeks or in the last instance alphabetical.
Right now, I guess it'll be a TOP 100. Christmas songs won't be able to chart here.

Hope to see you soon.... :D
Last edited by BeeFan on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 27 times in total.
BeeFan
Manager

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Ooh, I'm excited for this! I have no idea who's going to be #1 though. Are you planning on putting a poll up? :)
"Love yourself so that love will not be a stranger when it comes, and it will come."

Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2017: [65-61]
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby BeeFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:25 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Ooh, I'm excited for this! I have no idea who's going to be #1. Are you planning on putting a poll up? :)
Thinking about it, but I'm afraid it gives too much away :-? ...what do you think?

Glad to have you on track :wink:
BeeFan
Manager

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:28 pm

BeeFan wrote:
JSparksFan wrote:Ooh, I'm excited for this! I have no idea who's going to be #1. Are you planning on putting a poll up? :)
Thinking about it, but I'm afraid it gives too much away :-? ...what do you think?

You should give people an idea of what your music taste is like, for those who don't follow your weekly chart.
"Love yourself so that love will not be a stranger when it comes, and it will come."

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby BeeFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:37 pm

JSparksFan wrote:
BeeFan wrote:

You should give people an idea of what your music taste is like, for those who don't follow your weekly chart.
Good argument :wink:
BeeFan
Manager

Postby Haribo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Yay! :D
Haribo
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Ah, thanks for going with my suggestion! As for my guess, I went with Taylor. I know you love Queen B but having a Beyoncé song as your #1 would be too predictable and I remember very fondly your obsession with "We Are Never...". :)

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Haribo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:58 pm

I voted for "End of Time". Your 2012 tracking period stops in November?
Haribo
Legend

Postby adg » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:48 pm

I voted Beyonce :)
adg
Superstar

Postby PosziMC2 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Wide Awake is gospel :cry:
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
PosziMC2
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:04 pm

I've voted for Maroon 5, but I guess that Beyoncé will be your Queen of 2012.

Cannot wait to see which other songs are gonna appear on your year-end chart ;)
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby JordinFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 pm

I don't know why but I think Whitney gotta reach that #1 spot. I think everyone of us who has ear for music must admit the Diva's incredible voice and powerful songs! At least IWALY is classic and was successful. That's her best hit in whole career (I think so) so I went with her. Any other seems ridiculous in front of 'The Voice'.
JordinFan
Manager

Postby joel77m77 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Okay, first things first, I LOVE the picture you've got in your first post.
As for the poll, it was very hard to decide. It was either Maroon 5 as I know you have a slight obsession with them hence your avatar and the countdown you did of their songs means they could have had an even better chart performance, then there's Whitney who I know you LOVE and her songs seem to pop up a lot on your chart, however, I've gone with Queen B because, well she's the Queen. :lol: :D
joel77m77
Superstar

Postby urbanmusik » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:13 am

Was 'End of Time' a proper single? It was released to UK radio, but they never went ahead with the actual release. Voted for it because it's by far my favourite on the poll and an amazing track.

'Next To Me' and 'Settle Down' are great too, so I'd be happy if either of those was #1.
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby BeeFan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:02 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Ah, thanks for going with my suggestion! As for my guess, I went with Taylor. I know you love Queen B but having a Beyoncé song as your #1 would be too predictable and I remember very fondly your obsession with "We Are Never...". :)
It was a good suggestion :wink:

Haribo wrote:I voted for "End of Time". Your 2012 tracking period stops in November?
We stans gotta stick together :lol:

adg wrote:I voted Beyonce :)
We'll see :wink:

PosziMC2 wrote:Wide Awake is gospel :cry:
Don't think so :lol:

Mainshow wrote:I've voted for Maroon 5, but I guess that Beyoncé will be your Queen of 2012.

Cannot wait to see which other songs are gonna appear on your year-end chart ;)
Great to have you on track :D

JordinFan wrote:I don't know why but I think Whitney gotta reach that #1 spot. I think everyone of us who has ear for music must admit the Diva's incredible voice and powerful songs! At least IWALY is classic and was successful. That's her best hit in whole career (I think so) so I went with her. Any other seems ridiculous in front of 'The Voice'.
If it was just about the song you sure would be right. There would be hardly any competition to "IWALY"... but my ranking depends on the points each song gathered through the year, but we'll see who's gonna make it :wink:

joel77m77 wrote:Okay, first things first, I LOVE the picture you've got in your first post.
As for the poll, it was very hard to decide. It was either Maroon 5 as I know you have a slight obsession with them hence your avatar and the countdown you did of their songs means they could have had an even better chart performance, then there's Whitney who I know you LOVE and her songs seem to pop up a lot on your chart, however, I've gone with Queen B because, well she's the Queen. :lol: :D
Thanks so much :D without giving anything away, I can say, you're right with every word :lol:

urbanmusik wrote:Was 'End of Time' a proper single? It was released to UK radio, but they never went ahead with the actual release. Voted for it because it's by far my favourite on the poll and an amazing track.

'Next To Me' and 'Settle Down' are great too, so I'd be happy if either of those was #1.
I'm not sure if "EOT" was a proper single, but even album tracks may appear on my weekly chart, so that's okay :wink:
BeeFan
Manager

Postby Ivica » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Voted for Emeli :D
Ivica
Legend

Postby Tiger » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:21 pm

End Of Time - Beyonce
These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART
Tiger
Lover Of (Mostly) Everything Pop

Postby Spartan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:36 pm

I took a guess at Taylor Swift because I know she does well on your charts!
Spartan
Legend

Postby BeeFan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:50 pm

nickf1 wrote:Voted for Emeli :D
Tiger wrote:End Of Time - Beyonce
Spartan wrote:I took a guess at Taylor Swift because I know she does well on your charts!
Thanks for voting :D
BeeFan
Manager

Postby king_oxymoron » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Gone for Swiftie, don't know if it's out of hope only though :lol:
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby abi » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Voted for "End of Time" but I wouldn't be mad if it's actually either "Don't Wake Me Up" or "We Are Never Ever...". :P
abi
Legend

Postby BeeFan » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 am

king_oxymoron wrote:Gone for Swiftie, don't know if it's out of hope only though :lol:
:lol:

abi wrote:Voted for "End of Time" but I wouldn't be mad if it's actually either "Don't Wake Me Up" or "We Are Never Ever...". :P
BeeFan
Manager

Postby BeeFan » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 am

Solo male performers don't have the easiest time on my chart. Actually, the only one who ever managed to score a #1 is Chris Brown, who also is a top contender for the song of the year. Other artists like Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Alex Clare, Roman Lob and even Usher, who owns the title of the most charted songs by a male artist, only had moderate success. We'll see how high they're gonna make it on my Year-End-Chart. ...and we'll see what men actually can achieve on my chart, with joined forces :wink:
BeeFan
Manager

Postby Haribo » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:48 am

Male artists were quite successful in your chart though.. congrats to them :D
Haribo
Legend

Postby MostFierce » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:30 pm

i wanna pick King B...but then i remember your teary eyes when Maroon 5 won my Artist of the Year...so i went for Adam Levine pants this time... :lol:

as for your Male artist..Usher did pretty amazing in my chart too...while Chris Brown...he's fine i guess :wink:
MostFierce
Manager

Return to Year End Personal Charts