Page 195 of 204 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 5099

Thread: Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

  1. #4851
    LostAvenger's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    10 Jan 2004
    Location
    Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York
    Posts
    26,228
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

    by » Mon July 15th, 2019, 19:11

    Rolling Stone Top 500 Artists Chart (ranked by US audio streams):

    296 (302) Madonna 6.4 million audio streams (pk #20. Top song: Material Girl)

    She also got 2.32 million YouTube streams (from the US) within this period, so 8.72 million streams overall in the US last week!

    "Material Girl" was also the second best performing song from the "Stranger Things" Season 3 soundtrack as it debuts at #144 on their top 200 albums chart (charting on pure sales surprisingly with 5.7K copies).

  2. #4852

    by » Tue July 16th, 2019, 01:41

    Will the watermelon thing effect her streaming?

  3. #4853

    by » Tue July 16th, 2019, 16:58

    Quote Originally Posted by raindrops View Post
    Spotify 15/07/2019

    Material Girl 111.947.656 (+211.891)
    Spotify 16/07/2019

    Material Girl 112.176.525 (+228.869)

  4. #4854

    by » Tue July 16th, 2019, 17:06

    also "Like A Virgin" has passed 100m streams on Spotify

    100.079.395 (+113.848)


    her #4 song to reach this milestone

    LAP 134.438.387
    MG 112.176.525
    4 Minutes 107.948.217
    LAV 100.079.395

    next songs on track are Hung Up (83.667.074) and Vogue (82.837.025)

  5. #4855

    by » Tue July 16th, 2019, 17:33

    Quote Originally Posted by raindrops View Post
    her #4 song to reach this milestone

    LAP 134.438.387
    MG 112.176.525

    4 Minutes 107.948.217
    LAV 100.079.395

    next songs on track are Hung Up (83.667.074) and Vogue (82.837.025)
    Just classic songs

  6. #4856

    by » Tue July 16th, 2019, 17:57

    Madonna is now on the cover of the "all out 80s" playlist.

    MG , Holiday and LAV are there (for me).

  7. #4857
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    57,146
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 02:09

    I found this today, but not the link to the article:

    Billboard.com:

    As requested, here is a look at Her Madgesty's 20 most-played songs on all currently-monitored U.S. terrestrial stations dating to the advent of BDS data in the early '90s. (Special thanks to BDS director of data services Adam Foster):

    Plays, Title, Billboard Hot 100 Peak Year

    1. 308,000, "Music," 2000
    2. 296,000, "Take a Bow," 1995
    3. 294,000, "Into the Groove," 1985
    4. 269,000, "Don't Tell Me," 2001
    5. 262,000, "Holiday," 1984

    6. 253,000, "Like a Prayer," 1989
    7. 237,000, "Borderline," 1984
    8. 223,000, "Crazy for You," 1985
    9. 180,000, " Vogue," 1990

  8. #4858

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 03:25

    Quote Originally Posted by raindrops View Post
    Madonna is now on the cover of the "all out 80s" playlist.

    MG , Holiday and LAV are there (for me).
    NONE OF THEM IN TOP30

  9. #4859

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 03:35

    It doesn't matter if they're in the top 30 because as said on the previous pages the playlist is catered to what you listen to so all three of the songs are in the top 10 for me. Also the only way you see what the actual running order is is by embedding it on the webpage. And who the hell even listens to a Spotify playlist on a webpage. They would just go to the app for that

  10. #4860
    NoirPhoenix's Avatar

    Join Date
    19 Sep 2017
    Location
    México
    Posts
    187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 04:58

    Yep for me is #1,#6 and #11, it’s quite a great playlist actually.

  11. #4861

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 17:17

    Quote Originally Posted by raindrops View Post
    Spotify 16/07/2019

    Material Girl 112.176.525 (+228.869)
    Spotify 17/07/2019

    Material Girl 112.410.852 (+234.327)

  12. #4862

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 18:16

    "This Is Madonna" spotify playlist has reached 300k followers
    currently she has 300.363.
    is she the first pre 90s woman to reach this?

  13. #4863
    DevilPray's Avatar

    Join Date
    08 Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 20:38

    Quote Originally Posted by hp17 View Post
    NONE OF THEM IN TOP30
    She's actually in top 10 in me, and Vogue is the second song at the "All Out 90s" playlist. I think it depends in which country you're. Some countries may even have difference playlist cover too.
    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.


  14. #4864
    DevilPray's Avatar

    Join Date
    08 Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 20:39

    Her youtube album tracks audios (like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSc9dCEsOuo) have now been unblocked everywhere, i can view them too now.
    Do they count as views for her channel or for the "Madonna - Topic" channel???
    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.


  15. #4865
    DevilPray's Avatar

    Join Date
    08 Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 20:42

    Quote Originally Posted by raindrops View Post
    "This Is Madonna" spotify playlist has reached 300k followers
    currently she has 300.363.
    is she the first pre 90s woman to reach this?
    Britney Spears, but tbh they're kinda close. I think Madonna is gaining more followers/day now, cause of the new album i guess. And maybe cause people from many generations are interested in her music. People that are fans of other genres too. Her radio playlist has more followers than Britney already.
    Last edited by DevilPray; Wed July 17th, 2019 at 20:44.
    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.


  16. #4866

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 20:51

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilPray View Post
    Britney Spears, but tbh they're kinda close. I think Madonna is gaining more followers/day now, cause of the new album i guess. And maybe cause people from many generations are interested in her music. People that are fans of other genres too. Her radio playlist has more followers than Britney already.
    lol

  17. #4867
    DevilPray's Avatar

    Join Date
    08 Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 21:07

    Quote Originally Posted by Westen View Post
    lol
    Loling to reality isn't healthy luv xx, Madonna has a discography filled with albums that attract many generations, unlike Britney.
    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.


  18. #4868

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 21:10

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilPray View Post
    Loling to reality isn't healthy luv xx, Madonna has a discography filled with albums that attract many generations, unlike Britney.
    Britney has not released a new album (not even a song) in 3 years though.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

  19. #4869
    JeremySpears's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,941
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 21:21

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilPray View Post
    Loling to reality isn't healthy luv xx, Madonna has a discography filled with albums that attract many generations, unlike Britney.
    What was the reason for this?

  20. #4870

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 21:52

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilPray View Post
    Her youtube album tracks audios (like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSc9dCEsOuo) have now been unblocked everywhere, i can view them too now.
    Do they count as views for her channel or for the "Madonna - Topic" channel???
    they were unblocked at least were i live since october 2018
    i don't think they count for her channel but i suposse tha they do for the songs units.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilPray View Post
    Britney Spears, but tbh they're kinda close. I think Madonna is gaining more followers/day now, cause of the new album i guess. And maybe cause people from many generations are interested in her music. People that are fans of other genres too. Her radio playlist has more followers than Britney already.
    britney debuted in the late 90s so she doesn't count , she alongside Beyonce and Shakira im aware have more followers.
    also they are earning almost the same according to spot on track.

  21. #4871
    DevilPray's Avatar

    Join Date
    08 Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 22:07

    Quote Originally Posted by raindrops View Post
    they were unblocked at least were i live since october 2018
    i don't think they count for her channel but i suposse tha they do for the songs units.

    britney debuted in the late 90s so she doesn't count , she alongside Beyonce and Shakira im aware have more followers.
    also they are earning almost the same according to spot on track.
    You have an account there?
    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.


  22. #4872
    DevilPray's Avatar

    Join Date
    08 Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 22:09

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLeonix View Post
    Britney has not released a new album (not even a song) in 3 years though.
    How does this matter? I'm not hating on Britney, but who can't deny that Madonna's discography is way more diserve than Britney's and can attract many audiences and ages???? This is one of the biggest reasons that her commercial career lasted for so long.
    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.


  23. #4873

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 22:11

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilPray View Post
    You have an account there?
    yes but its gonna expire in some days lol.

  24. #4874

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 22:18

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilPray View Post
    How does this matter? I'm not hating on Britney, but who can't deny that Madonna's discography is way more diserve than Britney's and can attract many audiences and ages???? This is one of the biggest reasons that her commercial career lasted for so long.
    What people don't understand is what Britney has to do with this thread and Madonna's streaming numbers?

    Also Britney is bigger than Madonna on Spotify and every streaming platform so I don't even know why there's even a discussion about their names.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

  25. #4875

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 22:33

    Please move on to normal topic conversation.
    No more Britney Spears comparisons in this context please.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •