Page 1668 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 6681168156816181658166616671668
Results 41,676 to 41,684 of 41684

Thread: The Random Thought Thread

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

by Ľ Sun December 1st, 2019, 14:36

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    A list was posted. Everyone commented on it & that's that. Just because everyone isn't saying what you want to hear doesn't mean he's trolling.
    Exactly. Stevvy actually enjoyed that type of discussion and thrives on it. The usual suspects overreacting and claiming some sort of big conspiracy is too much.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

by Ľ Sun December 1st, 2019, 14:47

Quote Originally Posted by theMathematician View Post
    Why do some people on here feel the need for trolling/baiting in the first place?
    This.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

by Ľ Sun December 1st, 2019, 15:15

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Now that the trolls have come under scrutiny here, I see they’ve now migrated to another topic to start spreading their narrative. Seriously @Wayne, the issue isn’t the Random Thoughts Thread. It’s the trolls that’s that have been allowed to have free reign on Ukmix for long enough. Do the decent thing and get rid of them please.
    So no one is allowed to think write or engage in discussion on anything that you don't agree with or approve of. You really need to look up the definition of the word forum and stop trying to police this place like some sort of a fascist dictator.

Legend
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)

by Ľ Sun December 1st, 2019, 15:24

Quote Originally Posted by samra View Post
    I'm really into running now. I can't believe it. Chubby 10 year old me would (and could) never.
    Good for you! I really need to start running again as well... but it always needs so much willpower

Anyways, glad you're back & please stay despite the mess that is going on here

Legend
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

by Ľ Sun December 1st, 2019, 15:29

Quote Originally Posted by InFamous View Post
    So no one is allowed to think write or engage in discussion on anything that you don't agree with or approve of. You really need to look up the definition of the word forum and stop trying to police this place like some sort of a fascist dictator.
    Itís not about agreeing or disagreeing. You only have 1400 posts in 3 years of membership. You werenít a member of this forum when people who actually had differing opinions were able to engage in debate and discussion in a respectful and non trolling or stanning manner. So stop with this ďpoor meĒ ďIím being singled out cause my opinion isnít being agreed withĒ. Itís about your intention and that has been proven to be simply to troll. Itís characters like you that have resulted in this forum becoming quieter.

You have proven yourself time after time, to be a troll who will bait Mariah fans until you get a reaction. You are ready to insert yourself in any discussion that will diminish Mariahís success and achievements and you have posted numerous incorrect, inaccurate and simply untrue statements about her for months in various parts of this this forum. And all the victim playing and semantics you want to try, wonít change the fact that you are a troll. You cannot keep Mariah out of your mouth and itís creepy how obsessed you are at wanting to spread your narrative about her and her career.

Just move on. You donít like her. Stop mentioning her. But you wonít cause thatís not what your agenda is.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

by Ľ Sun December 1st, 2019, 15:45

When does this thread return to normal usage? The current ish gets old real quick.

Legend
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

by Ľ Sun December 1st, 2019, 15:49

I’m done with replying on this topic now. It’s up to the mods to decide.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

by Ľ Sun December 1st, 2019, 16:00

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    It’s not about agreeing or disagreeing. You only have 1400 posts in 3 years of membership. You weren’t a member of this forum when people who actually had differing opinions were able to engage in debate and discussion in a respectful and non trolling or stanning manner. So stop with this “poor me” “I’m being singled out cause my opinion isn’t being agreed with”. It’s about your intention and that has been proven to be simply to troll. It’s characters like you that have resulted in this forum becoming quieter.

You have proven yourself time after time, to be a troll who will bait Mariah fans until you get a reaction. You are ready to insert yourself in any discussion that will diminish Mariah’s success and achievements and you have posted numerous incorrect, inaccurate and simply untrue statements about her for months in various parts of this this forum. And all the victim playing and semantics you want to try, won’t change the fact that you are a troll. You cannot keep Mariah out of your mouth and it’s creepy how obsessed you are at wanting to spread your narrative about her and her career.

Just move on. You don’t like her. Stop mentioning her. But you won’t cause that’s not what your agenda is.
    You are so full of it because activity on the forum decreased long before I was here. There was a dedicated Mariah mix section that closed due to lack of activity which I never once posted in. I guess that was somehow my fault too. Last week I simply responded to someone who said that IWTKWLI was not a good single choice by saying that it was fine for the UK because it hit top 20 and you ran in and turned it into a big argument for no reason. So quit playing innocent and
    Sit down with your false accusations that UK mix is quieter because of me. The sheer delusion.

Legend
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)

by Ľ Sun December 1st, 2019, 16:09

Topic is done for.