Page 1488 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 488988138814381478148614871488
Results 37,176 to 37,180 of 37180

Thread: The Random Thought Thread

by » Today, 00:49

Quote Originally Posted by InFamous View Post
    Billie clearly manipulated the charts to snag this week at no 1. You are saying she is smart yet you and other called Lil Nas pathetic when he did all he could to prolong his stay at 1, and by extension, his revenue. I am just pointing out the inconsistency that is all.
    You've got me confused with someone else, I never said anything about Lil Nas being pathetic or desperate. To put a single word on him, I'd go with talent-less. LOL

I'm not a fan of BE (or any of the sedated singers of this ilk), but I won't begrudge her working to get hers.

Manager
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

by » Today, 01:16

Quote Originally Posted by InFamous View Post
    At least he managed 19 weeks LOL. Billie also released a remix that no one cared about but whatever. The selective outrage. And he has two more hits and an EP in the top 10. How is Britney doing again ?
    You’re making a clown out of yourself lmao. Do you want me to write you a list of artists who had vertical videos and physical releases? Billie’s album hasn’t left the Top 5 since it was released and the song was #2 for 10 weeks but you act like she was outside the Top 40 all this time and forced everyone to buy the song now when in fact she’s one of the most popular artists this year.

What does Britney have to do with this? Did I miss something? Childish much? I could tell you a few sentences about Madonna but I don’t have to go as low as you..

by » Today, 01:31

Quote Originally Posted by JeremySpears View Post
    You’re making a clown out of yourself lmao. Do you want me to write you a list of artists who had vertical videos and physical releases? Billie’s album hasn’t left the Top 5 since it was released and the song was #2 for 10 weeks but you act like she was outside the Top 40 all this time and forced everyone to buy the song now when in fact she’s one of the most popular artists this year.

What does Britney have to do with this? Did I miss something? Childish much? I could tell you a few sentences about Madonna but I don’t have to go as low as you..
    She clearly released this video and this format at this exact time to ensure she got no 1 this week. The manipulation.
    Tell me a few things about Madonna lol. What can a Britney fan tell me about the most successful and biggest selling female artist the world has ever seen? Nothing honey

Superstar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

by » Today, 02:15

You guys have been feuding for quite a few threads. Get yourselves a room.

Legend
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

by » Today, 04:36

Oh wow, a stan war that I didn't orchestrate.

But it's Billie Eilish vs. Lil Nas X.