User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 121

Thread: Tinder

  1. #26
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 02:02

    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller
    I'm on and off with Tinder, I usually have it for a few weeks then realise nobody engages properly in conversation so delete it and try again later in the year. Had a few dates from it but they were boring.
    It's incredible how most of the persons can't develop a talk, most of my conversations are:

    'Hey, what's your age?
    19
    What's your city?
    Manaus
    Do you have more pics?
    :/'

    It's so boring.

  2. #27
    JimJim's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    26,928
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 10:03

    Quote Originally Posted by greek_boy
    Tinder is kinda boring.

    What about OKCupid?
    2 of my best mates met on OK Cupid, they have been together for just over a year now.

  3. #28
    Superstar
    Join Date
    26 Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,894
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 10:09

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller
    I'm on and off with Tinder, I usually have it for a few weeks then realise nobody engages properly in conversation so delete it and try again later in the year. Had a few dates from it but they were boring.
    It's incredible how most of the persons can't develop a talk, most of my conversations are:

    'Hey, what's your age?
    19
    What's your city?
    Manaus
    Do you have more pics?
    :/'

    It's so boring.
    Lmao how can you have such a convo on tinder?
    Your age is displayed, multiple pics are displayed and you see the distance... And I don't know if you are aware but a conversation goes two ways, so if that's all you get it's probably all you deserve..

    Tinder is better than grindr, however it's annoying if a match doesn't talk.

  4. #29
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 11:11

    Quote Originally Posted by LionH3art
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller
    I'm on and off with Tinder, I usually have it for a few weeks then realise nobody engages properly in conversation so delete it and try again later in the year. Had a few dates from it but they were boring.
    It's incredible how most of the persons can't develop a talk, most of my conversations are:

    'Hey, what's your age?
    19
    What's your city?
    Manaus
    Do you have more pics?
    :/'

    It's so boring.
    Lmao how can you have such a convo on tinder?
    Your age is displayed, multiple pics are displayed and you see the distance... And I don't know if you are aware but a conversation goes two ways, so if that's all you get it's probably all you deserve..

    Tinder is better than grindr, however it's annoying if a match doesn't talk.
    Wow, thanks.

  5. #30
    Carbon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jul 2013
    Location
    Zero Point
    Posts
    24,046
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 11:18

    ^ he has a point tho (maybe how he said it was a bit harshly put ) but I hope you don't just reply in short answers when someone asks you sth, you have to ask something back, try to seem interested etc.

    but it depends on both people, can't really have an opinion on your cases cause I don't know

  6. #31
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 11:38

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlemonade
    ^ he has a point tho (maybe how he said it was a bit harshly put ) but I hope you don't just reply in short answers when someone asks you sth, you have to ask something back, try to seem interested etc.

    but it depends on both people, can't really have an opinion on your cases cause I don't know
    But I can't talk much more when they only ask for age, city & pics.

  7. #32
    Superstar
    Join Date
    26 Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,894
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 14:28

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlemonade
    ^ he has a point tho (maybe how he said it was a bit harshly put ) but I hope you don't just reply in short answers when someone asks you sth, you have to ask something back, try to seem interested etc.

    but it depends on both people, can't really have an opinion on your cases cause I don't know
    But I can't talk much more when they only ask for age, city & pics.
    Why do they have to ask things?

  8. #33
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  9. #34
    Rihab's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,677
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 14:41

    I'm pretty sure he meant why they have to ask you questions and not the other way round. :-?

    How else are you supposed to get to know each other if not by asking questions?

  10. #35
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 14:46

    Quote Originally Posted by Rihab95
    I'm pretty sure he meant why they have to ask you questions and not the other way round. :-?

    How else are you supposed to get to know each other if not by asking questions?
    I'm shy, I never start a talk.

    And the problem is not ask questions, but ask idiot things, I mean, age, city, pics, is all in the profile, why the hell ppl need to ask these things? And most of talks ends after this little interview.

  11. #36
    Superstar
    Join Date
    28 Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,711
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 15:02

    If you're brave enough to start a conversation, you can meet some nice people on there. You'll inevitably find immature or even annoying people, but you can always delete those contacts.

    I met a really nice guy on Tinder two weeks ago, and we were even about to date, but due to circumstances that were not up to me, I had to cancel it eventually. :( I hope I can still get a chance.

  12. #37
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 15:12

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomyX
    If you're brave enough to start a conversation, you can meet some nice people on there. You'll inevitably find immature or even annoying people, but you can always delete those contacts.

    I met a really nice guy on Tinder two weeks ago, and we were even about to date, but due to circumstances that were not up to me, I had to cancel it eventually. :( I hope I can still get a chance.
    I actually find a really interesting guy from my Uni, we talked a lot in the first day but he didn't talked anymore after this. :(

    Aww, I hope you can meet him!

  13. #38
    Superstar
    Join Date
    26 Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,894
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 15:51

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomyX

    I met a really nice guy on Tinder two weeks ago, and we were even about to date, but due to circumstances that were not up to me, I had to cancel it eventually. :( I hope I can still get a chance.
    Exciting! Well you will know immediately if he's worth it then. Hope all goes well!

  14. #39
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Sep 2009
    Location
    Manaus
    Posts
    17,583
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-06-15, 15:53

    I will be on Tinder whenever I happen to be in the same place as Hilary Duff!
    #Pray4AL6

  15. #40
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-15, 15:51

    So, I think I finally found a cool guy!

    I've been talking with him for one week, in the beginning he seemed boring like all the others, but we started to talk daily and we discovered that we have a lot of similar things, he even lives near me, lol. He said that we should go see a movie together, but I don't know if I'm ready yet, his only problem is that he is really handsome.

    Anyway, wish me luck, Leon.

  16. #41
    Carbon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jul 2013
    Location
    Zero Point
    Posts
    24,046
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-15, 15:53

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    his only problem is that he is really handsome.
    yeah that sucks

  17. #42
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-15, 16:03

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlemonade
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    his only problem is that he is really handsome.
    yeah that sucks
    I'm a really insecure person so it sucks to me.

  18. #43
    oaknuys's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    30 Apr 2014
    Location
    Bel Air, California
    Posts
    4,352
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-15, 16:21

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRager
    I will be on Tinder whenever I happen to be in the same place as Hilary Duff!


    She seems to be type of gal who likes to walk alot in LA shopping streets, i reckon she should like 3RD STREET Prominade in Santa Monica as its hip and trendy yet not that over the top unlike Rodeo Drive ;)

    So head over and look for Sparks llllllllollllllll ;)
    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

  19. #44
    Superstar
    Join Date
    26 Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,894
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-15, 16:24

    Wooh exciting Raphael! You should go for it!!

  20. #45
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-15, 20:07

    Quote Originally Posted by LionH3art
    Wooh exciting Raphael! You should go for it!!

  21. #46
    Superstar
    Join Date
    26 Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,894
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-15, 20:32

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by LionH3art
    Wooh exciting Raphael! You should go for it!!
    So when will you guys meet up?

  22. #47
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-15, 21:15

    Quote Originally Posted by LionH3art
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by LionH3art
    Wooh exciting Raphael! You should go for it!!
    So when will you guys meet up?
    Well, he called me to watch Minions on Wednesday, but I don't know if I will go, I'm a bit scared.

  23. #48
    JimJim's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    26,928
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  24. #49
    oaknuys's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    30 Apr 2014
    Location
    Bel Air, California
    Posts
    4,352
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-15, 21:30

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by LionH3art
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by LionH3art
    Wooh exciting Raphael! You should go for it!!
    So when will you guys meet up?
    Well, he called me to watch Minions on Wednesday, but I don't know if I will go, I'm a bit scared.

    Minions? Lol...go for something more flexable. You gonna be seated for 2hrs in darkness not able to talk to get to know the person loll... and if the movie is crap or the lad is a crap too then you are trapped in there forced to put fake laughters on your face all that time

    Go somewhere with an open air seating area.
    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

  25. #50
    flopho's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,521
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-15, 21:33

    yeah i agree with oaknuys

    you should invite him to BJ's Pizza and ask him to try the DeepDish Pepperoni
    ˇEh, mamá!
    Me quiero matar
    El mundo se va a la mierda
    Y no he hecho nada

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •