Thread: Lady Gaga

Legend
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 07-01-19, 22:11

Quote Originally Posted by alfiebot
    She worships the right singers, both Céline and Cher are renowned for being classy, supportive women in the industry.

Gaga looked stunning last night at the GG - really carries herself well at these big red carpet events.

Legend
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 07-01-19, 22:26

taylor was so fuming that she had to give an award to miss gaga. lol.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 08-01-19, 04:08

Now she has two Golden Globes - one for singing and one for acting. Multi-talented queen

Superstar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 07:10

Two wins for Gaga at the Critics Choice Awards last night:
    -Best Song - Shallow
    -Best actress (tied with Glenn Close) (Can we have a tie at the Oscars too, please? )

Superstar
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 10:47

Quote Originally Posted by nympho
    -Best actress (tied with Glenn Close) (Can we have a tie at the Oscars too, please? )
    Technically possible, but very unlikely.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Legend
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Superstar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Superstar
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 17:29

I just saw the horse stuff. It's sad, but damn if she isn't using it for pity votes and getting her name out there. She's THAT desperate.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 17:38

Quote Originally Posted by beredy
    I just saw the horse stuff. It's sad, but damn if she isn't using it for pity votes and getting her name out there. She's THAT desperate.
    Gosh, I know some people really dislike her to extreme levels... but even to the point of thinking she’s using the loss of an animal she has publicly showed how much she loved to get pity votes...

Creepy.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 17:40

Gosh, I know some people really dislike her to extreme levels... but even to the point of thinking she’s using the loss of an animal she has publicly showed how much she loved to get pity votes...

Creepy.
    I think it's something that could've stayed personal. But she decided to put it out there and get the headlines with it and sympathy. I find it very calculated.

Manager
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 17:46

Creepy.
    I think it's something that could've stayed personal. But she decided to put it out there and get the headlines with it and sympathy. I find it very calculated.
    People say goodbye to their pets all the time. Celebrities do it. Us broke folks do it. She isn't going to the first or last. I guess she planned her horse death too. Just because you think it should have stayed personal doesn't mean it should have. People have the right to say good-bye to their animals. If you are going to hate find something else because this is a new low even for you. This is such a shitty comment.
    The winds might blow through me
    But I don't care

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 17:55

I'll just laugh.
    One life with one dream on repeat

Superstar
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 17:59

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyLover21

Creepy.
    People say goodbye to their pets all the time. Celebrities do it. Us broke folks do it. She isn't going to the first or last. I guess she planned her horse death too. Just because you think it should have stayed personal doesn't mean it should have. People have the right to say good-bye to their animals. If you are going to hate find something else because this is a new low even for you. This is such a shitty comment.
    Keep your venom sis cause I don't know you.

The Diva
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Legend
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 18:49

Almost all celebrities share the death of their pets on Instagram all the time, i don't see why it's wrong when Gaga does it.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Superstar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 18:58

Quote Originally Posted by biscuits
    I think her post was genuine
    !

Manager
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 19:05

What kind of logic would be behind that anyway I'll vote for her at the Oscars cause her Horse died? I'll vote for her becasue she deleted her song with R.Kelly? If the Oscar voters are that fickle, they wouldn't be the most prestigeuos movie award
    Those two Critics Choice Award wins and especially a Tie in Best Actress are much better promo than anything of those things people accuse her of ever could be

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 19:12

Creepy.
    That's the problem, people deal with these things in different ways. She is a superstar and shares something personal. Her choice, but the whole voting thing doesn't even makes sense in this context, like AT ALL

Superstar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 19:21

People say goodbye to their pets all the time. Celebrities do it. Us broke folks do it. She isn' going to the first or last. I guess she planned her horse death too. Just because you think it should have stayed personal doesn't mean it should have. People have the right to say good-bye to their animals. If you are going to hate find something else because this is a new low even for you. This is such a shitty comment.
    He’s right though. It’s actaully you who should have kept his venom...

We’ve come to the point when her haters even see a hidden agenda and double intentions when she’s saying goodbye to her dead horse... :-?

I could bring like 200 examples of celebrities doing the same thing when their animals died but if Gaga posts that she’s doing it to get Oscars votes!!!!

You already made a disgusting similar comment a few moths ago that pretty much portraits you:

She's preparing to come out with another sickness to push her through awards season with sympathy.
    Seriously, it’s beyond creepy.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 20:24

I don't understand. Do GaGa haters people really claim that she killed her horse in order to get sympathy votes?

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-01-19, 22:11

thats silly because voting for OScars closes today too

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 15-01-19, 03:49

I could bring like 200 examples of celebrities doing the same thing when their animals died but if Gaga posts that she’s doing it to get Oscars votes!!!!
    The girls are MADt because once again, Stefani is shutting sh*t down the way they wish their favs could.

Gaga deserves every good thing that comes her way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Cuz you ugly and can't relate

Superstar
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 15-01-19, 10:42

People say goodbye to their pets all the time. Celebrities do it. Us broke folks do it. She isn' going to the first or last. I guess she planned her horse death too. Just because you think it should have stayed personal doesn't mean it should have. People have the right to say good-bye to their animals. If you are going to hate find something else because this is a new low even for you. This is such a shitty comment.
    He’s right though. It’s actaully you who should have kept his venom...

We’ve come to the point when her haters even see a hidden agenda and double intentions when she’s saying goodbye to her dead horse... :-?

You already made a disgusting similar comment a few moths ago that pretty much portraits you:

She's preparing to come out with another sickness to push her through awards season with sympathy.
    Seriously, it’s beyond creepy.
    Thanks for chronicling my posting here and waiting to use it against me. Now that's creepy.

Anyway, let's do it like this. I will apologize if she doesn't keep on mentioning this during January and February and this ends up as being just a public farewell which I think she is entitled to and agree with you on that. But I find it very strange that in the opening of her "horse eulogy" it's first and foremost - let's mention my awards. It doesn't feel like the horse and its death came first for her. Sorry, but that's how I view it. Would any of you open an eulogy for your pet with something like. "I got a raise at my job yesterday and I was so happy for that, but my dear lovely ____ (insert animal) died." I don't think so.

It's more than obvious that most of you don't know what Oscar race actually is and how studios/actors run it. It's far from being a merit award, it's just as much about friendship, visibility and sympathy votes. It has been incredibly well documented that a big part of voters do vote for movies they haven't even seen based on personal connection and that sometimes personal dealings can also affect in sympathy votes. That's why they still hold huge number of Oscar parties where they can mingle and try to win over voters - they spend enormous amounts of cash to get the awareness out, not just parties but sending out packages to voters and every trick imaginable.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 15-01-19, 11:07

^
    She said that she found out after receiving the awards...
    A moment of joy was turn into sadness. There’s a connection.
    The normal thing for her would have been to post on Twitter and IG pictures of her awards... but she posted something that was way more important to her. The loss of a loved one.
    Wouldn’t it be a better “campaign” for the Oscars to show off with pictures of her award as best actress on the Critics Choice???
    “She just won best actress at the CCA... bah, I don’t care, I’ll vote for her because she just lost her horse and I’m sorry for her”...

“I will apologize if...”. Do you really think she has to prove anything for your apology? Seriously. Don’t bother.

You’ve been posting shitty comments about her for years, but this way of thinking of yours, about her faking diseases for pitty or using the death of an animal to win Oscars votes... it’s creepy. It just shows what’s on your mind.

I guess some of you are SO SO pressed about what she achieved with this movie, the recognition and the awards, that you need desperately something to hold on to in the event she wins the Oscar (which won’t happen). Whether it’s the R.Kelly scandal or this -insane- theory about gaining votes by posting about her dead horse (!!!).

Legend
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 15-01-19, 11:37

What kind of logic is that?

Miley Cyrus should've won multiple Grammy Awards then because she posts whenever one of her pets die.

I do believe Gaga wouldn't have attended the ceremony if she knew her horse dying beforehand. Thinking she would do this for publicity is really unhealthy.
    Cha Cha Instructor