User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 360

Thread: Raphael's Big One Direction countdown (#63-#61)

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 02:47

    Starting once that a good person make a banner to me!

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 15:19



    Thanks to David for the amazing banner. <3

    Starting once that I get a comment.

  3. #3
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,676
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eas•y /?z?/

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 16:12

    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Hello Kitty for the win
    Nobody likes good music here. :/

  5. #5
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,676
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 16:21

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Hello Kitty for the win
    Nobody likes good music here. :/
    My taste is flawless
    eas•y /?z?/

  6. #6
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 16:31

    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Hello Kitty for the win
    Nobody likes good music here. :/
    My taste is flawless
    Can you please listen their albums? For me?

  7. #7
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,676
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 16:40

    They have a song like Hello Kitty or no? If no, I will think to listen their albums
    eas•y /?z?/

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    10 Apr 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    17,105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  9. #9
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 16:53

    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    They have a song like Hello Kitty or no? If no, I will think to listen their albums
    No, but they have some real rock songs, Avril could nevah.

  10. #10
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 16:54

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    I'm here for this.
    Thanks. <3

  11. #11
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,676
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 16:56

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    They have a song like Hello Kitty or no? If no, I will think to listen their albums
    No, but they have some real rock songs, Avril could nevah.
    Listening to Midnight Changes now!
    Story of My Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hello kitty
    eas•y /?z?/

  12. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 20:13

    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    They have a song like Hello Kitty or no? If no, I will think to listen their albums
    No, but they have some real rock songs, Avril could nevah.
    Listening to Midnight Changes now!
    Story of My Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hello kitty
    Midnight Changes??? Is this a new album???

  13. #13
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  14. #14
    Legend
    Join Date
    10 Apr 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    17,105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 21:05

    Where did you find that photo of me?

  15. #15
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 21:42

    I instantly thought on you when I saw that pic.

  16. #16
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,676
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-15, 23:54

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    They have a song like Hello Kitty or no? If no, I will think to listen their albums
    No, but they have some real rock songs, Avril could nevah.
    Listening to Midnight Changes now!
    Story of My Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hello kitty
    Midnight Changes??? Is this a new album???
    OMG how can I type Midnight Changes lolll!!
    *Midnight Memories
    eas•y /?z?/

  17. #17
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    26,904
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  18. #18
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,676
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 01-08-15, 00:25

    Listening to Take Me Home now, Alice.
    Maybe I'll listen to Midnight Memories again later cause I was sleep away when I listened the album last night
    eas•y /?z?/

  19. #19
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 01-08-15, 00:45

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJim
    Fireproof ftw!
    I still can't believe that it was not the first single. :-?

  20. #20
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 01-08-15, 00:47

    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Listening to Take Me Home now, Alice.
    Maybe I'll listen to Midnight Memories again later cause I was sleep away when I listened the album last night
    Awwww, are you really listening? Thanks!

    You really need to listen MM again, it's their best album by faaaar.

    btw... Add me in Last.Fm: /Rafa1543.

  21. #21
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,676
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 01-08-15, 00:55

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Listening to Take Me Home now, Alice.
    Maybe I'll listen to Midnight Memories again later cause I was sleep away when I listened the album last night
    Awwww, are you really listening? Thanks!

    You really need to listen MM again, it's their best album by faaaar.

    btw... Add me in Last.Fm: /Rafa1543.
    Yes ofc
    My friend said that her fave album from 1D is Take Me Home so I'm listening it now and I really likee it, the other will follow.
    Done
    eas•y /?z?/

  22. #22
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 01-08-15, 01:00

    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Listening to Take Me Home now, Alice.
    Maybe I'll listen to Midnight Memories again later cause I was sleep away when I listened the album last night
    Awwww, are you really listening? Thanks!

    You really need to listen MM again, it's their best album by faaaar.

    btw... Add me in Last.Fm: /Rafa1543.
    Yes ofc
    My friend said that her fave album from 1D is Take Me Home so I'm listening it now and I really likee it, the other will follow.
    Done
    MM (the bible) > TMH > UAN > FOUR

    Tell me your opinion after listening!

    Did you love Rock Me from TMH? It is one of their best songs.

  23. #23
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Feb 2012
    Location
    The Good Ol’ Boys Club
    Posts
    13,329
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 01-08-15, 01:05

    Raphael’s Favourite One Erection Songs great banner David.

  24. #24
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,676
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 01-08-15, 01:08

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLamb
    Raphael’s Favourite One Erection Songs
    eas•y /?z?/

  25. #25
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,676
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 01-08-15, 01:09

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HaskaWuga
    Listening to Take Me Home now, Alice.
    Maybe I'll listen to Midnight Memories again later cause I was sleep away when I listened the album last night
    Awwww, are you really listening? Thanks!

    You really need to listen MM again, it's their best album by faaaar.

    btw... Add me in Last.Fm: /Rafa1543.
    Yes ofc
    My friend said that her fave album from 1D is Take Me Home so I'm listening it now and I really likee it, the other will follow.
    Done
    MM (the bible) > TMH > UAN > FOUR

    Tell me your opinion after listening!

    Did you love Rock Me from TMH? It is one of their best songs.
    I'll give my opinion.
    My fave from TMH:
    1. Kiss You
    2. Live While We're Young
    3. Heart Attack
    4. Rock Me
    5. I Would
    eas•y /?z?/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •