Thread: Eurotipsheet-charts for german "DJ Top 40"-chart lists

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Tue November 17th, 2015, 01:04

Hello,
    normally I am going to post some charts at UKMix, but as I'm looking for many years for some rare german chart-posters/lists, (I'm sure that a few users have some of them here but won't give them away) maybe my only chance to find them will be with this way:
    I still have nearly all issues of Eurotipsheet/Music&Media-magazines, which include the „European Top 100 Singles & Albums“ and „European Airplay Chart“ from the lost period 1984 to 1986

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136179727 ... res/M94tns

As I know that a lot of people search for these charts, the only thing that I would like to do is to exchange these charts with somebody who can help me finding these extremely rare german chart-lists too:

1.) „Hitparade der Deutschen-Discjockey Organisation“
    which were included in german magazines „Musik-Informationen“ and „Discotheken-Rundschau“
    only as a poster. If anbody has some of the magazines I would be happy to correspond with him.
    This is what the magazine and posters look like:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136179727 ... res/oQm53o

+

2.) „DJ Top 40“-German Dance- & Disco-Charts
    which were only available to subscribers or DJs as a bi-weekly poster or weekly paper.
    This ones:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136179727 ... res/SAM9er

Originals or photocopies doesn't matter, the only thing that I need is the chart-data.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Wed November 18th, 2015, 07:57

Hi C,
    unfortunately I cannot help you.
    At the time I even had a subscription of this famous magazine.
    Stupid me that I moved late 80s and gave all of these magazines away. So there is nothing left.

I wish I could help you and if see I would have dome by sharing with THE WHOLE GROUP.
    I am sorry to see that you hold on to rare material. I hope you would reconsider but I doubt you will.
    Hopefully there are still enough folks here that like to help their fellow chartfreaks.

Too bad you are currently not one of them.

rgds,
    A.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Wed November 18th, 2015, 10:10

Quote Originally Posted by croatia
    normally I am going to post some charts at UKMix, but as I'm looking for many years for some rare german chart-posters/lists, (I'm sure that a few users have some of them here but won't give them away) maybe my only chance to find them will be with this way:
    Hi,
    but as you can see, this is nearly the first time that somebody is trying to help.
    If you google you will find more than 30 sites in which I am searching for these charts.
    Often I became answers like "I won't give them away" or "You can have it for $1000"
    but the most answer was nothing, "seen-readed-ignored" or "seen-readed-answered-never answered back"
    But I know that there are a few active users here and in some other forums who have it,
    but the problem is that they wouldn't help because they have to go to search in their cellars.
    Think about it and try to understand why I decided to use this way...

Rgds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Thu November 19th, 2015, 08:27

Your aim is very special, so I don't wonder that nobody is answering. I am searching these charts, too, but I am a chart researcher of the digital era which means I don't have any printed magazines, so I can't help you.

Sad to see that many people are wanting high amounts of money or are not giving out their data at all. I would pay some money for many data that is missing. But I can understand these people, when they are selling their data to ten people, at least one is sharing it for free elsewhere. So if somebody is selling it for a huge amount of money, he can be sure that this one is not giving it away because he paid so much :(

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Thu December 3rd, 2015, 01:58

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Fri February 26th, 2016, 17:50

Hello,

I am a user in the United States who has been compiling and researching the Eurotipsheet & European Hot 100 charts on and off for almost a decade.
    Right now, I'm importing the European Hot 100 Singles into a database to be able to search the charts.

I am very interested in the information from 1984-1986 in particular as well as some weeks with missing or incomplete information (as seen in other threads on this board). What could I do to have access to this information? Unfortunately, I do not have anything about the historic Greek charts.

Also we can move the conversation to Private Messages if you prefer.