Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Fri October 17th, 2003, 20:54

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman
    Home And Away just doesn't even come close to Neighbours! They're not even in the same league!
    What he said!
    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Fri October 17th, 2003, 23:13

Though as Taj said about Karma "What Goes Around Comes Around" - Nina's just getting a bit of her own treatment. ;-)
    I didn't watch it back then, I started watching this as Jack and Nina were together. Did she "steal" him in the Edwina manner or something?

Legend
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

by Fri October 17th, 2003, 23:26

Home And Away just doesn't even come close to Neighbours! They're not even in the same league!
    Well you're right about dat. H & A ain't dat great and it's still lightyears ahead of Neighbours!
    Baaaaad relationship??
    The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Fri October 17th, 2003, 23:37

Ok I wasn't really watching then either but I think Nina was going out with Taj and Jack was going out with Lori and then Jack and Nina had an affair and were shunned by the whole street...

How good is the Delta/Neighbours song thing? It's cool they way today she was singing Innocent eyes and it was related to how her character was feeling.

The idea sounds so cheesy but it's Neighbours it just works!!!!

He's just a neighbour lol!

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

by Sat October 18th, 2003, 03:22

I actually have to say that both H&A and Neighbours are quite interesting here right now, but I won't say anything cos we're way ahead of you guys and that would be spoiling the upcoming storylines!

And just for the record, I hated Edwina too!
    Let's embrace the point of no return.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sat October 18th, 2003, 22:14

Shut up Muzikritik!

Quote Originally Posted by aneta
    Though as Taj said about Karma "What Goes Around Comes Around" - Nina's just getting a bit of her own treatment. ;-)
    I didn't watch it back then, I started watching this as Jack and Nina were together. Did she "steal" him in the Edwina manner or something?
    Exactly true. Taj and Nina were dating and then Nina had an affair with Jack (his best mate) and evntually dumped Taj for him.

So i take it you saw the episode when Jack and Edwina slepy together then Skelofect?

Oh and Virgostar i'll try not to ruin it for you as i'm a fair way ahead of you and that would be ruining the storylines...or i might tell you actually if i catch you on MSN...

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sat October 18th, 2003, 22:19

Booo for Jack. :x

Tears for Nina

Poo for Lyn :evil:

Yay for Home and Away

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sat October 18th, 2003, 22:27

He could have waited for Nina until she was ready. Now he messes her around

No one messes around with Delta and gets away with it.

He didn't have to wait that long. Couldn't he just keep Mr. Winky in his cage for the time being ?

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sat October 18th, 2003, 22:47

Yeah he's such a loser for doing that. I mean, purlease, for that monkey Edwina? Yuk!!!

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sat October 18th, 2003, 22:54

So i take it you saw the episode when Jack and Edwina slepy together then Skelofect?
    Yeah - though I didnt realsie they slept together...

Seriously Edwin or Nina!

Jack is such a gimp!

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sat October 18th, 2003, 23:39

Edwina is gross - she tries to do some piss poor attempt at looking sexy after every sentence, moving her mouth a bit - but she does it so much she looks disturbing....well, thats the descision me and my sister came to And yeah - he's a jackass (haaaaa) for sleeping with her - Nina's lovely....
    You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sat October 18th, 2003, 23:53

Yeah Edwina or Nina - there's just no contest.

And Deadman, how are YOU ahead of Virgostar? :-?

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sun October 19th, 2003, 00:16

Quote Originally Posted by Skelofect

Yeah - though I didnt realsie they slept together...
    Oh sorry if you ain't seen it yet - didn't mean to ruin it for you though i guess you must have figured out anyway the fact that they'd slept together.

Anyhow as for the Jack and Nina thing well the way it turns out (and sorry if it does ruin it for you but i'll try and explain) is that Nina claims that she's inexperienced and nervous and that's why she sleeps with Jack and that's a lie - she's just a frigid cow. She then (after being told by Taj that she could well lose him and the way he (Jack) likes his relationships is sexually) decides that she must act to make sure her and Jack are still together - so she offers it on a plate to him. And that of course happens on the same night as he sleeps with Edwina so at least for one night he's all shagged out. He refuses it and then she wonders why and if its her and what happened and then it kind of goes round in circles for a while - and this wouldn't have happened had she not have lied to him in the first place - or at least i interpret it that way. Again sorry if i ruined for any of you in case the story is not that far up.

As for how i'm ahead Chris - its a long story!

Oh yeah and by the way i think a few of you may be slightly confusing Nina's charchter with Delta in real life - don't forget Nina did originally have an affair too - not saying anything against Delta though.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sun October 19th, 2003, 12:07

Nina claims that she's inexperienced and nervous and that's why she sleeps with Jack and that's a lie - she's just a frigid cow.
    Anything to justify Jack, just coz you fancy his character. Unfortunately, I can't see people understanding the story the way you do.

He refuses it and then she wonders why and if its her and what happened and then it kind of goes round in circles for a while - and this wouldn't have happened had she not have lied to him in the first place
    It wouldn't have gone wrong if Jack had some sense and not got into this Edwina thing in the first place. Nina is much more mature than him in that respect - he's just a spoilt brat who thinks with his other head. That ain't cool.

Legend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

by Sun October 19th, 2003, 14:08

he's just a spoilt brat who thinks with his other head. That ain't cool.
    LMAO!

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sun October 19th, 2003, 14:22

I want Stuart and Libby to finally get together. She deserves happiness after losing Drew. Come to think of it maybe her and Toadie could find comfort in each other.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sun October 19th, 2003, 17:34

Nina claims that she's inexperienced and nervous and that's why she sleeps with Jack and that's a lie - she's just a frigid cow.
    Anything to justify Jack, just coz you fancy his character. Unfortunately, I can't see people understanding the story the way you do.
    Ahem, Aneta you couldn't rephrase that could you please? Nah but its not that i agree with what Jack is doing - its just i disagree with what Nina is doing. Anyhow you're only gonna end up hating Jack more and more Aneta - i won't ruin it for you but let's just say he'll be one charachter i doubt you'll ever like.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneta
    He refuses it and then she wonders why and if its her and what happened and then it kind of goes round in circles for a while - and this wouldn't have happened had she not have lied to him in the first place
    It wouldn't have gone wrong if Jack had some sense and not got into this Edwina thing in the first place. Nina is much more mature than him in that respect - he's just a spoilt brat who thinks with his other head. That ain't cool.
    Haha - that was quite funnily worded. Maybe you are right but then again if its wrong for him to have countless affairs then it has to be wrong for Nina to have gotten together with him the way she did in the first place right?

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sun October 19th, 2003, 17:43

Chris, Libby and Toadie have never really gotten along though- she wasn't best pleased when he moved in with the Kenneddy's and she had major disagreements with him over the years - some to do with the affair with Sarah and some about his way in life etc etc - she only felt sorry for him when Dee died - that was all - nothing would ever happen between the 2 of them.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Thu October 23rd, 2003, 19:29

Oh by the way Aneta don't give up on the show or anything because of Jack's affairs with Nina, Edwina Izzy etc etc - there may be parts to come yet which you'll like.

Michelle (one of the Scully Daughters/sisters etc etc) will be returning shortly and she seems like the type of charachter you'd probably like.

by Thu October 23rd, 2003, 19:41

Ooo, the legend that is Valda is back next week here in the UK !

Wooooooooo !

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Thu October 23rd, 2003, 19:47

Chris, Libby and Toadie have never really gotten along though- she wasn't best pleased when he moved in with the Kenneddy's and she had major disagreements with him over the years - some to do with the affair with Sarah and some about his way in life etc etc - she only felt sorry for him when Dee died - that was all - nothing would ever happen between the 2 of them.
    It wouldn't be the most unlikely relationship in Neighbours history.

What about Jane & Des, Joe & Melanie, Lou & Annalise, Cody & Sam etc?

However, I agree that Toadie and Libby would not be a match made in heaven.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Thu October 23rd, 2003, 20:45

Yeah i have to say there have been some bizarre ones over the years.

Julie and Phillip never seemed right and Debbie's affair with Joel (at the time Rosemary's partner) was unbelievable.

As for Cody and Sam well they were always good friends but more as brother and sister rather than lovers.

Brett and that girl whose name i forgot, Vikram's beother - and also the likes of Harold and Madge seemed a tad mismatched - i mean what the hell - one so feisty and vicious and the other one being Harold!

Anyway as for Toadie and Libby well Libby did again slag off Toadie and his behaviour when he went through that horrific period in which he decided to sue Stuart - they really just ain't the best of mates - possibly if it grew to say dislike or perhaps even animosity then it could work but not at the level it is now.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Thu October 23rd, 2003, 20:53

Quote Originally Posted by loopdaloop_69
    Ooo, the legend that is Valda is back next week here in the UK !

Wooooooooo !
    Can we start 'The official Valda thread'?

When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
    Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Thu October 23rd, 2003, 21:07

Valda back! Woooooooo!!!!!!!

My contibution:

And @ Izzy today. Me likes