User Tag List

Page 4573 of 6678 FirstFirst ... 357340734473452345634571457245734574457545834623467350735573 ... LastLast
Results 114,301 to 114,325 of 166944

Thread: Mariah Carey

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 21:40

Haha Blackpool is far far from London, it’s up North, London is way down south. It’s above whales and probably closer to Scotland than London. Bless Americans :p
    Listen to me and the amazing Lucy! Radioactive
    https://www.smule.com/p/980109103_1450043904

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 21:41

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkey
    LOLOLOLOLOL If mariah and her team are not prepared for Blackpool MAJOR lols
    Mariah will love the pleasure beach though! (Theme Park as I appreciate pleasure beach sounds rude)
    Listen to me and the amazing Lucy! Radioactive
    https://www.smule.com/p/980109103_1450043904

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 22:01

LMAOOOOOO

someone tweet Mariah about it!

Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 22:18

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka
    LMAOOOOOO

someone tweet Mariah about it!
    Don’t! We don’t want another cancellation
    “MARIAH CAREY IS BASICALLY A RAPPER IN A POP DIVA’S BODY”
    -Jermaine Dupri

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 22:41

Quote Originally Posted by stevyy
    on atrl that one celine fan was mocking mariah and calling her a fad... and now she has sold out two of her shows in asia... pre-ticket-sale. lol.

i wonder why it is that the madonna and céline people laugh at artists who can only sell 10k tickets per venue. In all seriousness is that a bad number?

why are the céline people attacking mariah all the time this year?

is mariah carey an inferior artist when she only sells arenas?

and why is it that madonna nation says mariah's children should die? and she as well? i don't understand that.
    I'll answer this one with a question as well. Does it really bother you that much? This type of stanning belongs in the 90's. Welcome to 2018!

What I don't understand is this- why do you always feel the need to cry for help in this thread when some fans attack Mariah in another forum? AFAIK, Mariah is pretty well respected in Celine and Madonna's thread in this very forum. And this is coming from an admin/mod, eh? For what? To create yet another unnecessary drama/fan wars?

This is UKMix last time I checked. Not atrl for crying out loud. What happens there should stay there.
    Who else matters?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 22:42

Her tone is very unique and the way it changes with each album. It like having a different singer for each album lol. Seriously though listen to that belt in the first clip! “I’m leaving ALL behind”. No other singer sounds like that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 23:05

Hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 23:10

Mariah will love the pleasure beach though! (Theme Park as I appreciate pleasure beach sounds rude)

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 23:20

Quote Originally Posted by dhenapie
    on atrl that one celine fan was mocking mariah and calling her a fad... and now she has sold out two of her shows in asia... pre-ticket-sale. lol.

i wonder why it is that the madonna and céline people laugh at artists who can only sell 10k tickets per venue. In all seriousness is that a bad number?

and why is it that madonna nation says mariah's children should die? and she as well? i don't understand that.
    I'll answer this one with a question as well. Does it really bother you that much? This type of stanning belongs in the 90's. Welcome to 2018!

What I don't understand is this- why do you always feel the need to cry for help in this thread when some fans attack Mariah in another forum? AFAIK, Mariah is pretty well respected in Celine and Madonna's thread in this very forum. And this is coming from an admin/mod, eh? For what? To create yet another unnecessary drama/fan wars?

This is UKMix last time I checked. Not atrl for crying out loud. What happens there should stay there.
    All of bold is completely unnecessary. We talk everything Mariah related here. It doesn't matter where from and we speak it with respectfulness to other artists too. Stevyy is highly respected and there is nothing wrong with what he asked. He was neither 1) being rude 2)bashing Celine 3)bashing Madonna or 4)sparking argument. He was asking legit questions pertaining to Mariah. That's what we do here. I understand you are a Celine fan but don't disrespect that.
    I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 23:23

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran97
    This is too funny. I wonder if we will see a small glimpse of Thugriah. The mood environment will be ripe from what I heard.

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-06-18, 23:24

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran97
    Hahaha

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 00:35

@Taustin showed up and did that
    thanks

Manager
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 00:36

Not going to lie, I think Blackpool is going to be a mess haha

Better not just be the SSFT set list, it's an outdoor concert at a beach/theme park so needs some energy and more uptempos! Emotions, Dreamlover, Fantasy, Heartbreaker, ILT, TMB, ITC, plus a medley of other uptempos please!

Ballads can be VOL, IBT, My All, Hero, WBT, Without You.

The MIH bridge or the Vegas TGIFY would be cool for a vocal moment

No OSD or WYB please, and I swear if she does TALAMN I'm walking out - might have been number 1 here but nobody remembers it at all. Literally all down to Westlife's popularity with middle aged women at the time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 01:57

Some funky Jamaican flavor to enjoy as the summer begins
    I am JEREMIMI : World renowned vocalist. Check out my YouTube Channel for over 250+ Mariah renditions, singing tutorials, & more!

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 02:15

The wait for a new album is becoming long. I miss her.

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 03:34

There are some Madonna stans here in S.Korea (not many) but one of them is a power blogger so every post he writes earns thousands of hits.
    The evil person who has an impact to the general public hates Mariah like crazy... consistently and maliciously posting about her weaknesses and gossips to ruin her image...
    In his blog Mariah haters are gathering and slandering her. I hate Madonna because of her disgusting fans...
    But funny thing about Madonna is that she is the most hated foreign celebrity in S.Korea
    "Vision of love.. When I first heard that song, I knew it. My mind was made up. I had to be a singer." - Beyonce -

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 04:21

Because the are pressed. Some Madonna stans swear they never start flamewars first, but that is a lie. The jlo and Aguilera stans also try it. Saying mimi is no even good for a throwback. As if those women were Saying today, lol. Mariah outsold them both combined.

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 05:04

Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    The wait for a new album is becoming long. I miss her.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 05:38

I love "I Don't"

Sorry I'm not sorry!
    #CAUTION

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 06:24

Quote Originally Posted by dhenapie

Bother us yes. Like u said it's 2018 yet we still have those kinds of people.

And i really think he was asking a legitimate question
    Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Superstar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 06:38

I know the Celine stan that y’all are describing. They joined here and were on twitter as Celinehit and is now ChartsCeline on twitter. Mariah has him pressedT. Just ignore him, I know it’s difficylt but he’s literally a troll and ex-fan.
    F*ck off and lose my number.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 07:02

better question is why are you asking this as if you don’t constantly take shots at other female artists on ATRL?

Legend
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 07:45

Quote Originally Posted by Lamhe
    I'm sure she will add some China dates too. There's gap in between Asian shows.
    I'm seeing fans talking about Oct 22 in Shenzhen? Do you know more?

Curious to see if she'll add Bangkok.

I would be really shocked if Sony lets this tour and residency go ahead without something on shelves, whether that's new catalog repackaging, a new single or a new album.

All previous times we've gotten new music since she's signed to Sony has been linked to other major projects.

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 08:02

i think now that Trump & Kim have shake hands, maybe Mariah could announce North Korea 5 stadium tour dates and sell out all it in 10 mnts and add more 10 stadiums
    she can do it, she Mariah f***ng Carey
    Go Mariah

wait, has Mariah ever been to NK b4? if no, was that the reason not??

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-06-18, 08:09

we gonna get a single this year for sure, and Album next year.
    i miss her on the charts.
    C'mon mariah