User Tag List

Page 4783 of 6727 FirstFirst ... 378342834683473347734781478247834784478547934833488352835783 ... LastLast
Results 119,551 to 119,575 of 168168

Thread: Mariah Carey

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 09:49

Scared because cancelling twice isn't a good look and is very Lauryn Hill of her to do. Hope this doesn't affect her touring rep, cause it already isn't the best.
    F*ck off and lose my number.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 09:55

Yikes... this is what I was fearing. Maybe this will really pressure her into completing the album this year.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 09:56

Quote Originally Posted by EAI
    Scared because cancelling twice isn't a good look and is very Lauryn Hill of her to do. Hope this doesn't affect her touring rep, cause it already isn't the best.
    I don’t imagine it will urge people to buy tickets.. might be a smaller venue tour
    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 09:58

Yikes... this is what I was fearing. Maybe this will really pressure her into completing the album this year.
    Don’t take him seriously. He has been problematic lamb for years. He undercover hater.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 09:59

Don’t take him seriously. He has been problematic lamb for years. He undercover hater. He been blocked by Mariah for years.

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 10:00

True, some fans are angry about the cancellation. :-?

She should release a snippet of her new single to appease the fans. As a peace offering?

She can still be in the fans' good graces if she launch a B-side/deep cuts concert. Probablywith fewer dates and smaller venues so it would feel more intimate to the fans.

I think she should release the album by November. Hype it to the people attending the concert, so that many will buy the album. And can she do an amazing music video with her amazing music? I was honestly amazed with recent videos or artists because the visual is really gorgeous.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 10:03

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkey
    I don’t imagine it will urge people to buy tickets.. might be a smaller venue tour
    And a smaller venue tour would be ideal for her now. It'll be a more intimate show, and it would actually make sense. Why book a venue and fill it half way?

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 10:04

Maybe she should release the album after xmas and do a proper world tour to promote the album in 2019 right after its release. The timing of these random dates make no sense to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 10:08

This was the last f u to Stella but I’m going to be quiet about it.

Legend
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 10:11

Quote Originally Posted by am1
    Kind of hoping she postpones all of them until next year and gives us a proper focused era. She can tour anytime!
    She can release music anytime.

With music sales declining, the bulk of her income will come from live performance - she should be harnessing that and making up for lost years, not cancelling shows for a 2nd time.

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 10:14

Album sales are dead and always were in Q1. So if this album is to have any semblance of a chance at gaining some sales, it needs to be out Q4 this year where Mariah is at the peak of her visibility. Otherwise it’s a guaranteed bomb.

So yes, sad for the fans that these shows were cancelled but they should have been scrapped the first time they were moved earlier in the year. I get they probably thought she might be able to fit everything in. But when Mariah starts recording, time goes out the window.

From a general fan perspective, it’s more important that she gets an album out. It’s been too long and she’s been touring constantly since 2014. I agree, any tour for 2019 should be used to support the album though.

Manager
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 10:19

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon
    Album sales are dead and always were in Q1. So if this album is to have any semblance of a chance at gaining some sales, it needs to be out Q4 this year where Mariah is at the peak of her visibility. Otherwise it’s a guaranteed bomb.

So yes, sad for the fans that these shows were cancelled but they should have been scrapped the first time they were moved earlier in the year. I get they probably thought she might be able to fit everything in. But when Mariah starts recording, time goes out the window.

From a general fan perspective, it’s more important that she gets an album out. It’s been too long and she’s been touring constantly since 2014. I agree, any tour for 2019 should be used to support the album though.
    But people is wasting money in flights and hotels. That's the point.

Legend
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 10:24

Tbh, the cancellation of those four shows only gives her an additional week. In all honesty, that shouldn't affect any sort of album roll out plans since she should be doing album promotion in Australia anyway. Unless, of course, there is some sort of award show or big performance that grounds her in the United States during those dates.

She'll need to make up her touring reputation in the country and I can just sense the unease of the Asiapac fans who may now feel their shows are under threat too.

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 11:22

Quote Originally Posted by gunman6
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker
    I’ve just listened to The Mariah Report
    They claim to have info from a reliable source
    This is what they spilled:
    - New song coming September
    - the source also confirms that the Album is coming before the end of the year.
    - Mariah is allegedly planning to sample one of her own songs. This is interesting. Do you remember those pics of a prduction where she is dressed just like DFAU and TMB videos? Mmmm

Anyway, these are just rumors, we’ll see
    @skywalker
    Thanks for sharing the infos
    I still believe lead single in either Aug or Sept, new album in Nov
    You’re welcome @gunman6
    I also believe that a new album could be released by Nobember too
    We are so close!!
    “MARIAH CAREY IS BASICALLY A RAPPER IN A POP DIVA’S BODY”
    -Jermaine Dupri

Superstar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You ain't gotta break down,
    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"
    ?

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 11:25

At least the booking fee will also be refunded. She can throw a bonus track to places where she cancelled a concert as well as in Japan for being super loyal.

In other news:

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 11:27

Quote Originally Posted by hmm101
    She's free until October 14 now. Said it was due to scheduling conflict. And there will be new material!!! So a new single?

Oh my goodness, this is not good at all. What are they doing?
    I feel sorry for the people that bought tickets
    -Jermaine Dupri

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 11:34

Quote Originally Posted by bm08
    Tbh, the cancellation of those four shows only gives her an additional week. In all honesty, that shouldn't affect any sort of album roll out plans since she should be doing album promotion in Australia anyway. Unless, of course, there is some sort of award show or big performance that grounds her in the United States during those dates.

She'll need to make up her touring reputation in the country and I can just sense the unease of the Asiapac fans who may now feel their shows are under threat too.
    -Jermaine Dupri

Roadie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 11:47

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker
    I’ve just listened to The Mariah Report
    They claim to have info from a reliable source
    This is what they spilled:
    - New song coming September
    - the source also confirms that the Album is coming before the end of the year.
    - Mariah is allegedly planning to sample one of her own songs. This is interesting. Do you remember those pics of a prduction where she is dressed just like DFAU and TMB videos? Mmmm

Anyway, these are just rumors, we’ll see
    Let's pray
    i can't wait
    Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
    My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
    Forever and always!

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 12:16

Were the shows cancelled because these were agreements tied to Stella or something else? They should have cancelled even before they announced the new dates. It makes her management looked very unorganized. Scheduling issues my ass this was a legend they were managing.
    Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Legend
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My personal chart New entries by... Emeli Sandé, Mariah... - Click here

Legend
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 12:42

It’s sad for the fans but.... *shrugs*

Cancelling shows is not going to do her any damage.

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 12:45

At least they confirmed she’s really new music later this year

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 12:58

Maybe she cancelled to start the new era and then go back to touring with new music. I wonder how they planned the rollout
    Will Mariah announce new music coming weeks before? Or will she wait until last moment to do it?
    -Jermaine Dupri

Manager
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-08-18, 13:33

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon

AMEN!!
    "Vision of love.. When I first heard that song, I knew it. My mind was made up. I had to be a singer." - Beyonce -