User Tag List

Page 6387 of 6677 FirstFirst ... 5387588762876337637763856386638763886389639764376487 ... LastLast
Results 159,651 to 159,675 of 166907

Thread: Mariah Carey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 15:30

Quote Originally Posted by alex4mc
    Quote Originally Posted by DNK
    Where is that picture from? It's gorgeous!

this is how that unfortunate vegas add should have looked like if stella wasnít around
    great pic

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 15:48

Quote Originally Posted by banksy
    Quote Originally Posted by 4realmusic
    @banksy is going to fall out of a chair somewhere when she sees people in here complaining about this new survey already.
    Especially those requests for a "vote to eliminate" poll.
    Not really. The same people complain each time, for the most part. I canít keep everyone happy all the time, and certainly not here. If they feel like they canít participate because of one or issue or another, then thatís unfortunate. I kept everyone in mind when I created this.

I included both albums. I listed the songs because that seemed to be more festive than just listing the album titles or asking people to pick which version of All I Want they like more, lol. I gave everyone three options, because a lot of people have a hard time choosing just one, and have said so many times in the past. I gave everyone the option to change their votes, because a lot of people have asked for that option for in more polls.

As for the missing songs, I tried to include everything, even remixes. The site cut out certain songs because weíre limited to twenty options on each poll. I quite literally canít do anything about that.

Iíve also repeatedly asked for input for polls throughout the year, and that was no different in the run-up to the Christmas polls. I asked for input in the Christmas polls at least once, and got no response. Not in the thread, and in my PMs. Iíve heard from like five people, including my beloved Shaka. No one offers anything, but they are always somehow available to complain.

There wonít be any falling out of chairs for me. Iíve done what I can, lol.
    A second poll would be an option. And yes, you asked for input. But I wonder why as you don't use the input you get (or just say you didn't get it). I gave you the Survivor on a platter, but still you just ignore several songs that ended up in the Top 10 that are clearly fan favorites.

But here it is again: https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... &start=275
    My personal chart Ariana Grande | breakup with your girlfriend at #1 - Click here

Roadie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
    My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
    Forever and always!

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 16:04

UKMix members going to the Christmas shows:

Copenhagen
    Bleakosity , block 116, row 28

Paris:
    MariahKremlin: row?
    TwistedFantasy: row 3

Amsterdam:
    MeGreat: row 1
    Robby: row 6
    RayRay: row 8 (Going with my husband and best (girl)friend.)
    leoavalon: row 9
    mimi1989: row 4
    JE112: row 7
    cttabye: block 111
    DieterZ85: row 6
    SoSoMariah: row 10

Brussels:
    MeGreat: row 1
    Milano
    Diamondedition
    leoavalon

Berlin:
    Hoodriah: block 202

Madrid:
    Chopare/David_Mimi (Going With my husband, my brother & my mother!): row 21
    Delapuert: row 2 with one of my BF who is a lamb
    Unbridled1: row 27
    Carlo_thebest: row 22

London:
    rashmimimi: front row centre!
    Kaloki: Block A2, row 26
    Dash08: Block BK 110
    Brad: block 112

Nottingham:
    mc4tw: row 4

Please copy paste this whole post when adding yourself. It's hard to have the list complete if you only copy part of it.
    My personal chart Ariana Grande | breakup with your girlfriend at #1 - Click here

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 16:05

Mr Trey Lorenz singing Jesus OWAWC live yesterday was also phenomenal. He's way too good to be just a background singer tbh.
    Somebody's doing the wrong note.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 16:08

REGARDING THE POLL: Maybe if there was only one version Of "All I Want" and "Oh Holy Night" there would be room for her missing songs (at least for One Child and Miss You Most). Plus having more than one version of the same song in a poll like this is just going to split votes and then those songs wont do as well.

Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 16:18

Quote Originally Posted by RayRay
    @banksy is going to fall out of a chair somewhere when she sees people in here complaining about this new survey already.
    Not really. The same people complain each time, for the most part. I canít keep everyone happy all the time, and certainly not here. If they feel like they canít participate because of one or issue or another, then thatís unfortunate. I kept everyone in mind when I created this.

I included both albums. I listed the songs because that seemed to be more festive than just listing the album titles or asking people to pick which version of All I Want they like more, lol. I gave everyone three options, because a lot of people have a hard time choosing just one, and have said so many times in the past. I gave everyone the option to change their votes, because a lot of people have asked for that option for in more polls.

As for the missing songs, I tried to include everything, even remixes. The site cut out certain songs because weíre limited to twenty options on each poll. I quite literally canít do anything about that.

Iíve also repeatedly asked for input for polls throughout the year, and that was no different in the run-up to the Christmas polls. I asked for input in the Christmas polls at least once, and got no response. Not in the thread, and in my PMs. Iíve heard from like five people, including my beloved Shaka. No one offers anything, but they are always somehow available to complain.

A second poll would be an option. And yes, you asked for input. But I wonder why as you don't use the input you get (or just say you didn't get it). I gave you the Survivor on a platter, but still you just ignore several songs that ended up in the Top 10 that are clearly fan favorites.

Drag ha!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 16:19

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodriah
    Mr Trey Lorenz singing Jesus OWAWC live yesterday was also phenomenal. He's way too good to be just a background singer tbh.
    Trey made a few albums they went double plastic. He can sing but he doesnít have it to be a solo artist.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 16:23

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung

Drag ha!!!
    Weíre not here for drama, negativity, condescension, or rudeness. If someone wants to provide ideas without being hateful, then please do so. Otherwise, you get paid dust.

Roadie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:03

Can someone explain why she's using this bodysuit for AIWFCIY? All white outfits are on point, the red one with fur is ok-ish, but the bodysuit is hideous Short red dress and white boots, it's classic look

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything Fades Aways...nothing ever stays the same~

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:06

^^ I can't speak for ForeverYoung, but I am not here for negativity. I just can't believe you keep going on about not getting input, but then when you do, you don't care. I sometimes can't follow you. That's got nothing to do with hate, rudeness or negativity. But complaining about "us" and not seeing your own role is just too much. Everybody who knows me here even just a little bit knows I am one of the most positive lambs on this site.

Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:07

^^ I can't speak for ForeverYoung, but I am not here for negativity. I just can't believe you keep going on about not getting input, but then when you do, you don't care. I sometimes can't follow you. That's got nothing to do with hate, rudeness or negativity. But complaining about "us" and not seeing your own role is just too much. Everybody who knows me here even just a little bit knows I am one of the most positive lambs on this site.
    You are ray. And it's a good thing
    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:09

Quote Originally Posted by Itwaswritten
    Trey made a few albums they went double plastic. He can sing but he doesnít have it to be a solo artist.
    His debut album was nothing less but brilliant. He is an excellent vocalist as well. Someone To Hold was a decent hit. Shame SONY dropped him.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:10

One last thing I wanna say about last night is, she looked so much like TEOMRIAH. Not only her Vocals, dresses & hair but her confidence. She made a pose during CBPCH which was soo 2005riah. I thought for a second I travelled to the TAOM. And like I said before she really interacted with the Crowd. There were moments similar to "I see you up there".

This is imo as much as important for us as her Vocals. Her Energy is finally back
    Somebody's doing the wrong note.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:12

This picture needs to be quoted over and over. One of her most gorgeous shots ever!!

Is this new?!

Superstar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:13

LAMBS, VOTE FOR CAUTION, ELIGIBLE FOR BEST ALBUM OF 2018, PITCHFORK READERS' POLL

https://readerspoll-2018.pitchfork.com/t/0/
    #CAUTION

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:14

If you are going to do a Christmas poll about the best songs on both albums, include all the damn songs. I want to vote for One Child but I can't.
    I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:19

OMG LOL

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:21

How are mariah xmas concert sales doing?
    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:25

Quote Originally Posted by woabritney
    This picture needs to be quoted over and over. One of her most gorgeous shots ever!!

Is this new?!
    Quoting it again!

It looks recent, we can see the big diamont handcuffs and butterfly rings. But her face and hair are so 1997! God, she's not aging!

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:26

Quote Originally Posted by MCPH
    OMG LOL
    I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:26

Quote Originally Posted by allygdale
    LAMBS, VOTE FOR CAUTION, ELIGIBLE FOR BEST ALBUM OF 2018, PITCHFORK READERS' POLL

https://readerspoll-2018.pitchfork.com/t/0/
    Voted!

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:42

Quote Originally Posted by itsawrap
    How are mariah xmas concert sales doing?
    I've been wondering the same

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Ľ 06-12-18, 17:44

This is exactly what I was talking about. You make presumptions and then react to them, when none of it is based on what is actually happening. That is very negative, and I refuse to participate in that. Youíve been so busy making assumptions and accusations that you did t even notice that I took your advice when changing that last poll. Fall back, please.

I canít respond to input that I donít see, which is why I ask that people PM me. I do ask for suggestions in the thread, but have stated my preference for PMs many times. Also, I have accepted othersí ideas and adjusted things to suit the people who speak up in a respectful way.

Thereís a difference between giving input and making a request. If someone wants to request a poll, then terrific! That makes things easier.

Thatís not whatís happened here, however.

You, as well as others who will not be named, have been very rude to me over this and in the past over different things, so itís hard to take anything you say as genuine at this point. Youíve been upset over me supposedly copying your ďSurvivorĒ thread, when I didnít. That is where your disdain appears to stem from, and Iím tired of it.

I created a poll that was based on user input, the season, and what Iím able to do. The unnecessary drama over really needs to stop. Other users have voted without complaining, so clearly, they are still able to enjoy it.

Iím leaving this round as it is. If you or anyone else wants to discuss ideas for the next one, then Iím all ears. Please PM me. Otherwise, Iím done talking about this.