User Tag List

View Poll Results: What are the chances Caution is nominated for a Grammy?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100%

    14 12.50%
  • 75%

    11 9.82%
  • 50%

    18 16.07%
  • 25%

    16 14.29%
  • 10%

    25 22.32%
  • 0%

    28 25.00%
Page 51 of 6908 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 172678

Thread: Mariah Carey

  1. #1251
    EAI's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 2016
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    9,164
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 17:37

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChild
    Quote Originally Posted by EAI
    ^She used to talk about Mariah all the time on Twitter. It stopped after Mariah's Breakfast club interview
    Which tbh wasn't shade.... But I know people will disagree with me
    Well Mariah did indirectly say she didn't like being compared to other artists I.e. Ariana. But she didn't say anything mean to her, she wished her longevity, and success. I think it was just blown out of proportion.
    I agree! I just wish they didn't add that little bit at the end with the JayZ thing. It caused unnecessary drama. I doubt Mariah even knew Ariana Grande at the time.
    F*ck off and lose my number.

  2. #1252
    LambChild's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    18 Mar 2016
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,717
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 17:44

    ^^Charlamagne has always been petty and needs to throw in those comments. I'm sure she'd heard of her at that point though cause 'The Way' had everyone making the comparisons and it was on the charts around the same time as #B so she must've... I think musicians typically have a list of things that they request not to talk about before interviews and I think AG is one of those topics for Mariah and viceversa
    funny how one can learn
    to grow numb to the madness
    and block it away

  3. #1253
    LCRiah's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,542
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 18:28

    Quote Originally Posted by onesup
    WOW! This made me emotional. He's being so real with his response

    I've never seen this! Wow, I feel so touched. They really had a genuine friendship. And this is why I get so mad when people think Mariah is a "bitch" that throws shade at everyone. She has such a genuinely kind heart.
    How bout you...

  4. #1254
    LambChild's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    18 Mar 2016
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,717
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 18:39

    Quote Originally Posted by LCRiah
    Quote Originally Posted by onesup
    WOW! This made me emotional. He's being so real with his response

    I've never seen this! Wow, I feel so touched. They really had a genuine friendship. And this is why I get so mad when people think Mariah is a "bitch" that throws shade at everyone. She has such a genuinely kind heart.
    Wish they could've worked together again cause the Fantasy Remix is so so so iconic. I love that he said he was a fan of hers before he was famous too! In '95 they sure as hell made for a strange collaboration and they made so much history by making that song together!
    funny how one can learn
    to grow numb to the madness
    and block it away

  5. #1255
    Fidelio1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    13 Apr 2015
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 18:49

    Quote Originally Posted by turbulent
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio1985
    Mariah Carey Vevo

    Hello dears!
    Here we are with breaking news from Mimi Vevo channel:

    HERO - is runnin' so well, with 94.532.631 views its approaching to 100 millions certification, so we have to push it!

    After our Rainy Winter mission, those are the results:

    ANGELS CRY - with 76.591.812 views this beautiful duet grew up 2 millions in just 3 months, runnin' in 6 spot on her channel!

    MY SAVING GRACE - a bit disappointing, this great video/song failed to climb spots on her channel, stalling in 18 spot with 26.067.965 views

    THE ROOF - with 2.485.033 views grew up a lot during our mission, climbin' 58-56 spot on her channel


    Now it's time of a brand new mission: let's celebrate the amazing Daydream Tour 20th Anniversary with the great FOREVER music video (5.585.140 views right now), let's give 4 weeks from today, and let's stream it, climbin' spots and MAYBE, allowin' to enter a Billboard Chart ;)

    The mission will end on friday, june 3th!

    Push it baby, push!
    Don't you mean Through the Rain and not My Saving Grace? :-?
    OMG, thank you dear for havin' told me; yes, my mistake, I was intendin' THROUGH THE RAIN music video!

    And about people askin' a streamin' day to allow HERO music video reach Vevo certification, well dear, every day is a streaming day!

    Your job: HERO & FOREVER music videos!

    Push them baby, push!

  6. #1256
    andy001's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    24 Jan 2008
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    5,595
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen to me and the amazing Lucy! Radioactive
    https://www.smule.com/p/980109103_1450043904

  7. #1257
    Manager
    Join Date
    18 Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 20:24

    Quote Originally Posted by LCRiah
    Quote Originally Posted by onesup
    WOW! This made me emotional. He's being so real with his response

    I've never seen this! Wow, I feel so touched. They really had a genuine friendship. And this is why I get so mad when people think Mariah is a "bitch" that throws shade at everyone. She has such a genuinely kind heart.
    I think most people haven't seen this. been a fan for 20 years and never seen it. He's so sweet and genuine about Mariah. A different side from the wacky ODB on the video set we recently heard about. Lol

  8. #1258
    Manager
    Join Date
    18 Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 20:35

    Quote Originally Posted by EAI
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChild
    Quote Originally Posted by EAI
    ^She used to talk about Mariah all the time on Twitter. It stopped after Mariah's Breakfast club interview
    Which tbh wasn't shade.... But I know people will disagree with me
    Well Mariah did indirectly say she didn't like being compared to other artists I.e. Ariana. But she didn't say anything mean to her, she wished her longevity, and success. I think it was just blown out of proportion.
    I agree! I just wish they didn't add that little bit at the end with the JayZ thing. It caused unnecessary drama. I doubt Mariah even knew Ariana Grande at the time.

    Well Mariah usually doesn't acknowledge people she doesn't really like so I thought it was kind of shady. Just not with so many words. And even though people think she is a copycat (Injust think it's a fan influenced by her idol) I feel kinda bad that Mariah can't seem to acknowledge her. Ariana literally said that Whitney and Mariah were her favorite people in the worLd (a few years ago)

  9. #1259
    murt94's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    31 Mar 2014
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone Like You - Adele cover by Murtaza: https://bit.ly/2TVZ5F2


  10. #1260

    Join Date
    07 Jan 2016
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 21:59

    Nice runs .. anyways i need new music!!

  11. #1261
    himc15's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    03 Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,215
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 22:05

    yes,please M,I need new music too

  12. #1262
    MAM's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    27 Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,965
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 22:05

    Quote Originally Posted by Lambcrusty126
    Nice runs .. anyways i need new music!!
    The shaaaaaaadee
    GTFO

  13. #1263
    himc15's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    03 Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,215
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 22:18

    and by M, I mean Murt and Mariah people,

    good job Murt,keep it up

  14. #1264

    Join Date
    01 May 2016
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 22:20

    I remember being so disappointed when i first heard Infinity.
    Stayed up all night to hear it. Come on MC you can do so much better.

    Anyone notice the little We Belong Together melody in Touch My Body. The " I will hunt you down" line is sang the same as the " we belong together" line in WBT.

  15. #1265
    LambChild's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    18 Mar 2016
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,717
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 22:28

    Quote Originally Posted by Plushed
    I remember being so disappointed when i first heard Infinity.
    Stayed up all night to hear it. Come on MC you can do so much better.

    Anyone notice the little We Belong Together melody in Touch My Body. The " I will hunt you down" line is sang the same as the " we belong together" line in WBT.
    Not until you just said it now! Interesting!
    funny how one can learn
    to grow numb to the madness
    and block it away

  16. #1266
    Roadie
    Join Date
    04 Jan 2016
    Posts
    506
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 22:41

    I'm just sitting here and thinking about Mariah's next single/album.

    I'm gonna do my part to push and promote it as hard as I can, because I know Epic won't. And Mariah deserves it. She's put in the work to travel around the world, be in movies, send features to other artists, film an E! docuseries, have a seasonal residency, another seasonal Christmas show, direct a Hallmark movie, and have kids with her in the middle of an engagement!

    She's lost weight, released a new drink, had tons of endorsements.

    MARIAH DESERVES THE BEST TREATMENT. I can honestly say there is no artist working as hard as she is right now. Not even close!

    The Lambs have got to stop arguing and band together for Mariah. And support her hard.

  17. #1267
    TwistedFantasy's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    15 Mar 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,919
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 22:46

    I'm still not craving for new music to this day......... at all. :-?

  18. #1268
    Roadie
    Join Date
    04 Jan 2016
    Posts
    506
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 22:49

    I'm craving a new SINGLE.

    Not just a song, but like a solid single treatment.

    Infinity had that mess of a video that was horribly delayed and boring.

  19. #1269
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    54,431
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 22:54

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigre
    I'm craving a new SINGLE.

    Not just a song, but like a solid single treatment.

    Infinity had that mess of a video that was horribly delayed and boring.
    but music doesnt sell.. look at anti's sales... 385,000 copies sold in 3 months. What can we expect of a new Mariah era? 50,000?

    in order to save face, she should xclusively release her next album on one of the streaming services and issue a vinyl release, but keep the album from a digital/physical release otherwise.

    + she should immediately go back to tour when/if she releases another album.

  20. #1270
    Roadie
    Join Date
    04 Jan 2016
    Posts
    506
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 22:56

    Quote Originally Posted by stevyy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigre
    I'm craving a new SINGLE.

    Not just a song, but like a solid single treatment.

    Infinity had that mess of a video that was horribly delayed and boring.
    but music doesnt sell.. look at anti's sales... 385,000 copies sold in 3 months. What can we expect of a new Mariah era? 50,000?

    in order to save face, she should xclusively release her next album on one of the streaming services and issue a vinyl release, but keep the album from a digital/physical release otherwise.

    + she should immediately go back to tour when/if she releases another album.
    Anti had the deal with Samsung and was a Tidal exclusive. 1 million free downloads offered via Samsung. I'm sure that affected at least 100,000 sales. And Rihanna was never an album seller!

  21. #1271
    ForeverYoung's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    06 Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,071
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 23:01

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFantasy
    I'm still not craving for new music to this day......... at all. :-?
    You suck as a fan!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigre
    Infinity had that mess of a video that was horribly delayed and boring.
    And so do you!

    If there was ONE thing that was good about that whole Infinity mess, that was its video. Truly Mariah's most solid video in years for the mere fact that there was an element of humor to it and something going on anyway instead of endless beauty shots. 95% of her videos post-TMB and prior to Infinity were wack.

    But yeah the song was shit and she needs to make up for it with something good as her new single.

  22. #1272
    MAM's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    27 Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,965
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GTFO

  23. #1273
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    54,431
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 23:04

    i love the infinity instrumental... it needed better lyrics. the video.. i don't care for music videos in general.

    she should release another classic retro R&B song next or (if she really wants a hit) an alternative-electo-R&B collaboration, sth with a thick beat and incredible electronic sounds which elevates the melody. + kick ass lyrics, a little snotty, party-type lyrics.

  24. #1274
    Roadie
    Join Date
    04 Jan 2016
    Posts
    506
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 23:05

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFantasy
    I'm still not craving for new music to this day......... at all. :-?
    You suck as a fan!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigre
    Infinity had that mess of a video that was horribly delayed and boring.
    And so do you!

    If there was ONE thing that was good about that whole Infinity mess, that was its video. Truly Mariah's most solid video in years for the mere fact that there was an element of humor to it and something going on anyway instead of endless beauty shots. 95% of her videos post-TMB and prior to Infinity were wack.

    But yeah the song was shit and she needs to make up for it with something good as her new single.

    LOL how do I suck as a fan?! I bought it and promoted it! lol

  25. #1275
    ForeverYoung's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    06 Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,071
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Fri May 6th, 2016, 23:07

    ^ Sis, I'm just semi-trolling. Nothing serious. It's all love!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •