X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theArmy
    Legend
    • 04 Feb 2011

Johnny Depp Accused of Beating His Wife

#BREAKING Amber Heard -- Claims Domestic Violence ... Seeks Restraining Order Against Johnny Depp
    https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/736234610481373188
    We obtained this pic showing Amber with a bruise around her eye. For more visit http://tmz.me/BHjhTB7
    https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/736237104301117440
    It's interesting ... she's asking for a temporary restraining order claiming there's an immediate threat of harm, but Depp has been out of town since Wednesday promoting his new movie. Depp's lawyer, Laura Wasser, appeared on his behalf.
    She claims Depp smashed his iPhone on her face.

Heard claims after he allegedly hit her he offered her money to stay quiet, but instead she filed for divorce first thing Monday morning.
    She says it was not the first time he beat her. She provided multiple photos from different times during their marriage that he beat her.
  • BodyShop
    Superstar
    • 25 Feb 2015

I'm so sad and disappointed to see this !

Comment

• AceReject
      Legend
      • 25 Nov 2013

Always thought he was a creep.

Comment

• Westen
        Legend
        • 11 Jun 2013

He's one of the most loved actors out there (i never liked him tho), let's see how will public react on this, i bet this won'; blow over and he'll getaway with it

Comment

• MrLeonix
          Legend
          • 13 Jan 2013

Johnny shouldn't have done this, but this doesn't make him a bad person, people make mistakes hope he gets anger treatment and moves on.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Carbon
            Legend
            • 19 Jul 2013

it's TMZ so I will take the whole story with a grain of salt

but what a shame, he seemed way better than that

Comment

• MrDiva
              Legend
              • 24 Mar 2013

Originally posted by MrLeonix
              Johnny shouldn't have done this, but this doesn't make him a bad person, people make mistakes hope he gets anger treatment and moves on.
              Wtf?

Comment

• MrDiva
                Legend
                • 24 Mar 2013

Originally posted by Carbon
                it's TMZ so I will take the whole story with a grain of salt

but what a shame, he seemed way better than that
                All of this especially the first part

Comment

• NothingFails
                  Legend
                  • 09 Jan 2004

Really disappointed since he never seemed like the type who would do this. I always see him more as the quirky guy from Tim Burton movies and the Pirates films and the sort, someone who generally seems like a fun-loving good guy and not someone with anger and machismo issues.

In his defense, but not to the extent of defending domestic violence (which is NEVER acceptable), he did just lose his mother in the past week. He's going through a hard time and losing your mother can be devastating even as an adult. I remember I almost got into a fist fight with my older brother after my mom died because I was angry at him for not being around as much when she was ill and suddenly caring once she was dead... it brings out unreasonable emotions and nobody knows what happened with Johnny over this,
                  My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• oaknuys
                    Superstar
                    • 30 Apr 2014

Smashing / Throwing iPhones? Naomi Campbell was the pioneer in such field.

Ergh... Seriously i feel sorry for victims like this.
                    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• urbanmusik
                      Site Supporter
                      • 15 Sep 2006

Guess he had to be a bit of a git to star in a shit tonne of bad movies.

I really like Amber, I hope she gets through this and moves on asap.
                      late.

Comment

• AceReject
                        Legend
                        • 25 Nov 2013

Originally posted by NothingFails
                        In his defense, but not to the extent of defending domestic violence (which is NEVER acceptable), he did just lose his mother in the past week. He's going through a hard time and losing your mother can be devastating even as an adult.
                        Yeah, this is very true to be fair.

Comment

• Noahh
                          Legend
                          • 02 Mar 2010

Originally posted by NothingFails
                          In his defense, but not to the extent of defending domestic violence (which is NEVER acceptable), he did just lose his mother in the past week. He's going through a hard time and losing your mother can be devastating even as an adult. I remember I almost got into a fist fight with my older brother after my mom died because I was angry at him for not being around as much when she was ill and suddenly caring once she was dead... it brings out unreasonable emotions and nobody knows what happened with Johnny over this,
                          The article says she claims to be hit by Johnny throughout their marriage though.
                          "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• joiPrince_JO
                            Legend
                            • 31 Mar 2011

Are you serious!?
                            ? Girls' Generation ?
                            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• ArmyOfMe
                              Superstar
                              • 13 Dec 2014

*scrolls down the comment from a certain men's rights activist*

Hope she's ok and leaves him for good. (provided all of this is true)

Comment

• Nippian93
                                Legend
                                • 11 Jan 2016

This topic will become the new Kesha vs Luke one.

Comment

• Hugo
                                  Legend
                                  • 24 Jul 2009

Didn't he meet Pink recently? I'm wonder how she feels now. Shameful.
                                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Taurus
                                    Personal Assistant
                                    • 02 Feb 2015

Wow. So disappointed and angry for Amber. ANd of course hell get away with it. Chris Brown "got away" with beating Rihanna and in comparison Amber is a no one.

So sad all around. I hope she gets help (and he does too) and she retreats for a while because people will be incredibly ugly and vicious defending their precious Johnny Depp.

Comment

• BodyShop
                                      Superstar
                                      • 25 Feb 2015

Originally posted by Taurus
                                      Wow. So disappointed and angry for Amber. ANd of course hell get away with it. Chris Brown "got away" with beating Rihanna and in comparison Amber is a no one.

So sad all around. I hope she gets help (and he does too) and she retreats for a while because people will be incredibly ugly and vicious defending their precious Johnny Depp.
                                      This so is going to happen and is as sad as the fact itself!

Comment

• theArmy
                                        Legend
                                        • 04 Feb 2011

Originally posted by MrDiva
                                        Wtf?
                                        why are u even surprised? it comes from the same person who defended Dr. Luke

Comment

Working...