Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legend
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 17-08-16, 12:32

Johnny Depp accidentally cut off his fingertip in a fit of rage ... then dipped the stump in dark blue paint and wrote on the wall in paint and blood the name "Billy Bob" -- the actor with whom Johnny accused Amber Heard of cheating -- this according to Amber and her people.

TMZ has obtained this gruesome photo of Johnny's butchered finger -- WARNING ... EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO LOOK AT. It's an exhibit in her domestic violence case against Johnny.

We're told the incident went down in March of last year, just a month after Amber and Johnny married. They were in a villa in Australia when a fierce argument erupted.

According to Amber's version of events Johnny, who was drunk and high on ecstasy, smashed several bottles and windows and also slammed a plastic phone against the wall unit. She claims a piece of one of the items cut off a portion of his forefinger.

Amber's version goes on ... she's a painter and had dark blue paint in the room. She claims Johnny dipped what remained of his forefinger in the paint and then used the gnarly digit to write various words on the wall, including "Billy Bob" and "Easy Amber."

Amber had done a movie with Billy Bob Thornton and she claims Johnny accused the 2 of sleeping together -- something she strongly denied, adding he accused her of infidelity with other men as well.

Amber's people say Johnny didn't get medical help for nearly 24 hours, so doctors could not reattach the fingertip ... they used a flap from his hand to sew on a new tip.

It's the latest twist in an acrimonious case. A video leaked Friday of Johnny in a rage, smashing a wine bottle and glass.

TMZ
    Johnny's severed fingertip [VERY GRAPHIC]

Sick.

Billy Bob denied the affair, saying that while he worked on a film with Amber they weren't even friends.

Amber Heard settles domestic abuse case against Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard have settled their divorce and her domestic abuse case against the Pirates of the Caribbean star, resolving one of Hollywood’s ugliest break-ups on the eve of a court hearing which threatened to expose details of their tumultuous relationship to public glare.

Heard filed legal documents on Tuesday to the superior court of Los Angeles withdrawing her request for a domestic violence restraining order in a deal which included a reported $7m divorce settlement.

Both actors issued a joint statement drawing a line under a saga which has appalled, titillated and divided the film industry and fans.

“Our relationship was intensely passionate and at times volatile, but always bound by love,” said the statement. “There was never an intent of physical or emotional harm. Neither party has made false accusations for financial gains.”

The statement said Heard would donate proceeds from the divorce to charity, without specifying how much, and struck a tone of reconciliation. “Amber wishes the best for Johnny in the future.”

Lawyers for both sides were not immediately available for comment.

[continued]

Guardian

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 18-08-16, 21:21

The fact that she settled for money (and openly accepted it) makes me wonder if her claim was actually legit that it was "beyond any financial gain" :-?
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Manager
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 18-08-16, 21:25

Regardless of what actually went down, I'm glad that this is over.

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 19-08-16, 04:04

I was just about to say, this answers my question.

Amber Heard donating ENTIRE $7 Million divorce settlement from Johnny Depp to charities.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Legend
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 19-08-16, 09:19

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    An admirable move.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 19-08-16, 09:54

I think she earned much more then $7 million ...
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Legend
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 19-08-16, 13:04

Quote Originally Posted by nekoocz
    Not from the divorce, she didn't - people misunderstand divorce settlements...

Quote Originally Posted by People Magazine
    "One of the big questions is how much they consumed during the marriage. For instance, let's say Depp made $100 million during their marriage," says Mindel. (Depp's most lucrative yearly earning was $100 million in 2010, according to Forbes.)

"From that $100 million, he would pay somewhere around $25 million in fees to his accountants, lawyers, management etc. and then another $35 million or so in taxes. And then from that remaining $40 million, if they spent $25 million on themselves, then there would only be $15 million left between the two of them, or $7 million each.

"So even though the numbers are massive, they crush down very quickly because a lot of people have their hands in Depp's pockets and half goes to taxes. It's very similar to what happens to lottery winners, by the time the taxes come out, the payments aren't as big as you'd think."

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 20-08-16, 00:24

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by nekoocz
    Not from the divorce, she didn't - people misunderstand divorce settlements...
    She got a regognition of the poor beautiful girl, who was abused by Johnny Depp. There are things money can't buy.
    He might have problem with alcohol and depression, but i don't believe that he would abuse her.
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manager
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 13-03-19, 16:33

Trash. I hate how cases like this will make it harder for real victims to be believed

Legend
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-03-19, 19:44

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBoy View Post
    Trash. I hate how cases like this will make it harder for real victims to be believed
    I'm sorry but these cases are necessary for people to wake up and see that people lie for money.

If there is money or benefits involved, take it with a grain of salt. There are cases and cases, and victim shaming is wrong, but public trial through the media is equally bad.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Legend
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-03-19, 20:02

I'm sorry, but I'm not letting people in this thread get away with it.
    The story was shared by TMZ... And what happened? A public trial ensued.

Let's see the people who actually were reasonable:

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    it's TMZ so I will take the whole story with a grain of salt
    but what a shame, he seemed way better than that
    Quote Originally Posted by p0isonparadise View Post
    The title of the thread should be changed to "ACCUSED of beating wife", for legal reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    He's innocent until proven guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
    This still hasn't been proven. Y'all tearing up your Johnny Depp posters over hearsay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveguru View Post
    Here on the other hands alot needs to be discussed for people jump into ANY conclusion

Not so moderate
    Quote Originally Posted by thankfulforkelly View Post
    Lost all respect for him. There is no excuse for abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealest View Post
    Anyway, he looks like the type...
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Yes, Amber loves punching herself and blame him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikerocha View Post
    Now we know why he defends Dr Luke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwrecka View Post
    Always thought he was a creep.
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmusik View Post
    Guess he had to be a bit of a git to star in a shit tonne of bad movies.
    I really like Amber, I hope she gets through this and moves on asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    Wow. So disappointed and angry for Amber. ANd of course hell get away with it. Chris Brown "got away" with beating Rihanna and in comparison Amber is a no one.
    And many others. At least some of you should come here and see she was actually the perpetrator, but hearsay was all that was needed for people to make up their minds.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

I’m a duty manager now bitchessss
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-03-19, 20:25

I feel really bad for Johnny and what he’s had to go through. Amber is trash and what’s even worse is she’s made it harder for victims of abuse to come forward.

Nevertheless, I will always side with the person stating they have been abused. The vast majority (I want to say 99% but honestly I don’t have the numbers off the top of my head) of accusations are true, and it really takes a lot to come forward. Not only is it a traumatic experience that can often bring shame for the victim, but you have people questioning if your abuse is real, because of the extremely minor instances like this where it’s not true.
    Fiat 500

Legend
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-03-19, 21:09

People's weren't convinced due to hearsay, Amber Heard saw an opportunity and manipulated the narrative by releasing damning footage of Johnny Depp acting violent and spinning a narrative out of it. I was definitely fooled by the selective footage of Depp acting violently.

I wonder if that footage was a reaction to her constant abuse or if they were abusive towards eachother?

I'm glad more revelations in this case have finally comeout and definitely feel different about Amber than I did in the previous post. I still don't like Johnny Depp and think he has a terrible filmography, just as I did before the allegations were made. However I hope he's doing better now that he's gotten away from his abuser, and hope he has a good support system around him.

Hopefully people will be able to see that false accusations of domestic violence are the exception and not the norm, and attitudes towards abuse won't regress back to sweeping it under the carpet.

The Diva
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

by » 14-03-19, 21:46

Quote Originally Posted by thankfulforkelly View Post
    I feel really bad for Johnny and what he’s had to go through. Amber is trash and what’s even worse is she’s made it harder for victims of abuse to come forward.

Nevertheless, I will always side with the person stating they have been abused. The vast majority (I want to say 99% but honestly I don’t have the numbers off the top of my head) of accusations are true, and it really takes a lot to come forward. Not only is it a traumatic experience that can often bring shame for the victim, but you have people questioning if your abuse is real, because of the extremely minor instances like this where it’s not true.

I just think the public should not be playing judge, jury and executioner. We shouldn’t accuse people of lying but equally shouldn’t condemn somebody based on accusations without substantial evidence.

Legend
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)