Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1079

Thread: Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion

  1. #26

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:06

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicALIENS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow

    It is so good to have Britney, GaGa and Katy back in one yearm It feels like 2008/2009 all over again xD

    What about 2013?


    I was referring to years when all delivered something extraordinarily amazing xD

    I am not here for another "Artpop" or "Britney Jean" kind of mess xD

    Haha so shady

    That's what I thought ;)
    BS:TS:IA:NM

  2. #27
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    28,514
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Cha Cha Instructor

  3. #28

  4. #29
    Tansike's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    28 Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    49,484
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:15

    Quote Originally Posted by Biebz
    Produced by Mark Ronson, Tame Impala and Blood Diamonds
    Oh... interesting. Not a fan of Mark to be honest, except a VERY few tracks. But i think it won't be fun-pop like "The Fame" then.

  5. #30
    urbanmusik's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Sep 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    22,220
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:15

    Quote Originally Posted by Biebz
    Produced by Mark Ronson, Tame Impala and Blood Diamonds
    BloodPop, FKA Blood Diamonds.

    Not excited about this based on Gaga being nothing but disappointment since her debut (bar the odd good single), but that's an impressive set of producers.

  6. #31

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:16

    Quote Originally Posted by Biebz
    Produced by Mark Ronson, Tame Impala and Blood Diamonds

    The Toxic producers, our weaves aren't safe
    BS:TS:IA:NM

  7. #32

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:21

    OOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS


    Hopefully it won't be anything artsy-fartsy, camp or fruity.

    Give me the cool TF GaGa back or at least a glimmer

  8. #33
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    28,514
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:26

    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    OOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS


    Hopefully it won't be anything artsy-fartsy, camp or fruity.

    Give me the cool TF GaGa back or at least a glimmer
    You mean Glitter?
    Cha Cha Instructor

  9. #34

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:30

    Quote Originally Posted by spiritboy
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    OOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS


    Hopefully it won't be anything artsy-fartsy, camp or fruity.

    Give me the cool TF GaGa back or at least a glimmer
    You mean Glitter?
    Artpoop was her Glitter, this will be her Emancipation

  10. #35
    MrDiva's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,222
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:34

    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritboy
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    OOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS


    Hopefully it won't be anything artsy-fartsy, camp or fruity.

    Give me the cool TF GaGa back or at least a glimmer
    You mean Glitter?
    Artpoop was her Glitter, this will be her Emancipation
    I really hope it will become a mid-sized success for her

  11. #36
    nympho's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Jul 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    10,695
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:44

    Quote Originally Posted by Biebz
    Gaga said this will be the pop single of the millennium
    When? Where?

  12. #37
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Feb 2012
    Location
    The Good Ol’ Boys Club
    Posts
    13,316
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

  13. #38
    Biebz's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23,590
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:45

    Quote Originally Posted by nympho
    Quote Originally Posted by Biebz
    Gaga said this will be the pop single of the millennium
    When? Where?
    It was a joke/reference

  14. #39

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:46

    Didn't expected new material that soon...
    Hopefully it'll be great era and great album with no mess this time.

  15. #40
    Biebz's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23,590
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:46

    Quote Originally Posted by Storyteller
    Where's Gagich?
    I haven't seen him since 2014 or something

  16. #41

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:47

    I'd actually really like the album title to be ''Chaos Angel'

  17. #42
    Biebz's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23,590
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:49

    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    I'd actually really like the album title to be ''Chaos Angel'
    This is why your faves are all flopping

  18. #43
    nympho's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Jul 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    10,695
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:50

    Quote Originally Posted by Biebz
    Quote Originally Posted by nympho
    Quote Originally Posted by Biebz
    Gaga said this will be the pop single of the millennium
    When? Where?
    It was a joke/reference
    The kind of joke that people read and spread and take as true.

  19. #44

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:52

    Quote Originally Posted by Biebz
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    I'd actually really like the album title to be ''Chaos Angel'
    This is why your faves are all flopping
    at least it's better than ''Wood Lady''

  20. #45
    Carbon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jul 2013
    Location
    Zero Point
    Posts
    24,960
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 15:59

    hope it's her great comeback like Pixie Lott's new single!! I wish her team managed to get Shaggy to feature

  21. #46
    Era's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 Mar 2013
    Location
    Old Monte Carlo
    Posts
    18,649
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

  22. #47
    ArmyOfMe's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    13 Dec 2014
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    8,740
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 16:26

    Quote Originally Posted by Biebz
    Produced by Mark Ronson, Tame Impala and Blood Diamonds
    FVCK YEAH

    On paper, this is very promising.

  23. #48
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    22,902
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 16:36

    Ooooo. Exciting times. It's like Gagz, Kitty Purr, and BrintyJoan don't know how to not release at the same time.


    It'll be interesting to see where she goes musically. I'm hoping she stops trying hard to be so extra and just be the authentic weird her.
    Quote Originally Posted by snoh aalegra


    - Ugh, those feels again

  24. #49
    Carbon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jul 2013
    Location
    Zero Point
    Posts
    24,960
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 16:45

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1
    Ooooo. Exciting times. It's like Gagz, Kitty Purr, and BrintyJoan don't know how to not release at the same time.
    I just truly hope this will be better than Make Me or Rise

  25. #50
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    15 Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    by » Wed August 17th, 2016, 17:23

    I'm intrigued for a peek.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •