Thread: TINI - Got Me Started Tour

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by Thu October 6th, 2016, 22:31

Dates for Austria, Germany and Switzerland will be put on pre-sale tomorrow. Dates for other countries will be announced in the coming weeks!

April 8th, 2017 - Schleyerhalle - Stuttgart, Germany
    April 9th, 2017 - Stadthalle - Vienna, Austria
    April 11th, 2017 - Olympic Hall - Munich, Germany
    April 12th, 2017 - Hallenstadion - Zurich, Switzerland
    April 16th, 2017 - Lanxess Arena - Cologne, Germany
    April 18th, 2017 - Mercedez-Benz Arena - Berlin, Germany
    April 20th, 2017 - Ko-Pi Arena - Oberhausen, Germany
    April 21th, 2017 - Ko-Pi Arena - Oberhausen, Germany
    April 22nd, 2017 - Barclaycard - Hamburg, Germany
    April 23rd, 2017 - Festhalle - Frankfurt, Germany

Legend
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

by Fri October 7th, 2016, 05:33

Wow, i'm impressed she's doing the Hallenstadion in Switzerland. Miley and Selena went there as well on their first dates ever, and Miley sold it out while Selena's concert was nearly sold out as well (but she cancelled it... and i'm still not over it )

But i think they won't put the whole Stadion on sale from the beginning and see how it sells & add probably more later. That's quite usual for some artists...

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by Fri October 7th, 2016, 06:24

Quote Originally Posted by Tansike
    Wow, i'm impressed she's doing the Hallenstadion in Switzerland. Miley and Selena went there as well on their first dates ever, and Miley sold it out while Selena's concert was nearly sold out as well (but she cancelled it... and i'm still not over it )

But i think they won't put the whole Stadion on sale from the beginning and see how it sells & add probably more later. That's quite usual for some artists...
    Hopefully you're right, because I actually think they're being really delusional with this set of dates. I'd like to think the promo will be on point and that they know what they're doing, but i'm not really sure. I was expecting 3K sized venues, not arenas

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by Fri April 14th, 2017, 00:20

Quote Originally Posted by Tansike

Turns out the Zurich date performed way better than i anticipated it would based on the album's performance

https://www.twitter.com/tinilatest/stat ... 0974436355