User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 114th FSC (Nov 2016): Hamburg, Germany (ERGEBNISSE)

Legend
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 27-11-16, 23:59

wow, shocked at some of the results! How did NZ only get 36 points i honestly thought it would be the winner also surprised at Portugal's, Italy's and the UK's placing.
    Czechia's song definitely has potential to be at least a radio hit around Europe imo. The pitched voice in Denmark's song was stunning and brought it to another level. Estonia's song was sooo weird and i don't even know why i loved it so much these pictures
    Sorry to the UK, Australia, Norway, Finland and Romania who would all be in my votes in a regular month.
    Great and catchy winner song btw, congrats heppolo!
    Thanks for all the votes for the US, quite happy with the 5th place
    ¡Eh, mamá!
    Me quiero matar
    El mundo se va a la mierda
    Y no he hecho nada

Superstar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 00:05

Congrats to heppolo on winning this month, i really do think this was a strong month. El fondo del barro was a real earworm and one of the songs i kept being drawn back to. Definitely a discovery for me so thanks to heppolo for entering Dënver.

I'm also happy that marat2408 got a good result with my 12 points for Nathan Goshen. What a delicious song! Delighted also for mondflug and Tansike also getting a good result, loved both the Norway and Denmark entries. In fact, most of the songs i voted for ended up on the left of the scoreboard at the end so i'm loving that.

Oh, and i noticed France got 12 points at one point but didn't see who voted so wanna say thanks to them for showing love to a trippy video with flying unicorns!

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 00:14

Oh my god, this was heartbreaking! heppolo I hate you!!! Congrats on winning, and I would like to hug everyone who voted for my entry very hard. I love you guys. I love all of you but YOU heppolo

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 00:20

Yay, I think it's the first time my 12 pointer wins... congrats Heppolo well deserved...

Wasn't really expecting much for my entry but thanks to Romania, Finland and India for their high points and of course to Colombia (for obvious reasons)... there were many many good songs I think I had 19 passing to my second round and I did had trouble to choose my #10 since I think Ukraine and Russia sounded quite similar. Again congrats to heppolo... great winner

Legend
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 00:59

Quote Originally Posted by flopho
    Great and catchy winner song btw, congrats heppolo!
    Thanks a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by mondflug
    Oh my god, this was heartbreaking! heppolo I hate you!!! Congrats on winning, and I would like to hug everyone who voted for my entry very hard. I love you guys. I love all of you but YOU heppolo
    In fact, I wasn't really in for the win, I've just tried to avoid flopping hard (when all the mighty music powerhouses, scandi, aussie and so on are already taken).
    Yay, I think it's the first time my 12 pointer wins... congrats Heppolo well deserved...
    Thanks to Grybop, Wardo and jio for their 12 points, KindOf for the 10 and all who voted for me, it was a surprise to see the entry competing let alone winning. A narrow margin and a very exciting contest, lots of great entries.
    I loved a lot of entries and thought Australia had this thing locked, an absolutely gorgeous song.
    Portugal and Poland should have been higher
    Waffles are checked cookies

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 06:37

Congratulations to the winner! It's a good song and I'm glad non-english lyrics song has won
    Thanx everyone who voted for UK (especially Kuba for giving 12). I did bomb tho' :(
    Polish song was super catchy and deserved better placing, but yeah it was a pretty strong month. All songs were at least decent

Legend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 10:05

Congrats to @heppolo's second win!
    Great that a non-Anglo/Saxon song won and on top of that with non-English lyrics!
    A bit surprised that my #1 (Spain) flopped so hard... and at New Zealand tanking
    Very glad that Israel did that well. Australia was probably one of the four songs that I liked the least.
    I'm absolutely thrilled to have ended up at #15 and I thank all the voters. (Lacking time, I basically just threw in a song at random... (there weren't too many country options left) )

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 10:09

Congratulations to Heppolo - really good choice, that got my full points.
    Actually Chile was in the lead all the way from the very start and only the last few voters managed to pose a threat to it, Norway deposing it after the 27th vote and Flopho giving it the final push back to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Grybop
    I heard this song on the radio and I was so impressed, I thought I'd heard it before - just checked this month's entries and it is indeed there!
    Then I took a look at my votes and I HAVEN'T EVEN VOTED IT :evil:
    Yeah, well this was the UK. :( I'm really sorry the song didn't click with me from the word go. It certainly deserved better.

And BOO at me finishing last It's been a while... Someone told me the video for my song was terrible - I made it in no time just to upload the song on YT, as it wasn't available. Anyway, thanks to the few of you who threw your crumbs towards me

Have we ever been in Chile before? I don't think so, so see you in Santiago next month!
    They need rappers like me
    So they can get on their fuckin' keyboards and make me the bad guy, Chun-Li

Manager
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 10:56

I was sooooo disappointed by that last vote, despite the fact it gave my entry 8 points (thanks flopho!) I really wanted Australia or Norway to win as those two were my two clear favourites (already knew Australia from before).

Thanks to everyone who voted for my weird entry!

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 11:29

Delighted with Chile's victory, especially because I've just watched Larraín's Neruda.

Legend
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 16:17

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    I was sooooo disappointed by that last vote, despite the fact it gave my entry 8 points (thanks flopho!)
    pfff and i was your best voter :evil: :evil:

btw that artwork is epic

¡Eh, mamá!
    Me quiero matar
    El mundo se va a la mierda
    Y no he hecho nada

Manager
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 18:13

^

I just meant that your votes made Chile win instead of one of my favourites! Of course I was happy about the 8 points for my entry (although I hardly noticed it at that point).

Legend
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 21:19

It was such a strong month, the Chilean entry wasn't my favourite but I still enjoyed it! Can see why it won.

UK were really underrated, good to see Norway and Australia especially doing well.

Thanks to all the voters for my Caro Emerald-esque bop! Thought I had top 5 in the bag at one point but 11th in such a strong month is decent.

Legend
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 21:39

Quote Originally Posted by Grybop
    Congratulations to Heppolo - really good choice, that got my full points.
    Actually Chile was in the lead all the way from the very start and only the last few voters managed to pose a threat to it, Norway deposing it after the 27th vote and Flopho giving it the final push back to the top.
    Have we ever been in Chile before? I don't think so, so see you in Santiago next month!
    Thanks a lot for your points.
    It's strange to seal the first Chilean victory actually, I wasn't hoping to win, it's nice if someone discovered the band as well, they are a bit left-field generally but this song is more poppy

Legend
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 21:40

Quote Originally Posted by Wardo
    Delighted with Chile's victory, especially because I've just watched Larraín's Neruda.
    Interesting, I feel now obliged to do the same

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 28-11-16, 22:19

I should have given US six points but my eyes failed me and i missed it in my hand-written points ratings. Wouldn't have changed their result, though.

That was a disappointing end after being TIED at 100 with two other countries near the end. Proper heart attack moments for Australia but thanks for the votes in a hectic month. I was only impressed with nutty Colombia myself. I already know Naomi Pilgrim and Agnes Obel so they were easy runners-ups for me.

Nice to see a new winning country. Congrats, Hep.

Legend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 29-11-16, 18:47

Congratulation to heppolo! I am glad for you to get another victory!

I also want to thank everyone who has voted for the Russian entry!
    I didn't expect to end up being #7 and it feels amazing to score a Top 10 placing after some time.

I think thay the Ukrainian entry should have been higher.
    Nice to see Norway and Israel being so high ;)

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 30-11-16, 17:22

New thread will start tomorrow night, my dear co-players.
    Also, as usual, and since December is a busy month for most of us (year-end charts, holidays, offline life and all ), results will be revealed a few days earlier and the timeline will be adjusted accordingly, so keep that in mind!
    They need rappers like me
    So they can get on their fuckin' keyboards and make me the bad guy, Chun-Li

Superstar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 30-11-16, 19:18

Oh i hope i'm here when it opens so i can hopefully get the country i want this time round.

Discovered my potential entry as it appeared as a recommended video when i watched Nathan Goshen's video on YouTube and i love this particular song.

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 07-12-16, 10:04

Thanks to everyone who voted for Denmark / Agnes Obel's "Familiar".

Congrats to Chile for winning this month.
    My obvious winner was Norway, so i'm glad it ended up very high as well. Kinda shocked how low Estonia is.

Manager
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 29-12-16, 23:41

Thanks for all the voters for Italy.

Congrats to Chile. It was my 8pts. Enjoyed Israel and Russia who were my top 2 votes.

[ITALY]
    12 points ISRAEL
    10 points RUSSIA
    08 points CHILE
    07 points NORWAY
    06 points US
    05 points BELGIUM
    04 points POLAND
    03 points MALAYSIA
    02 points UKRAINE
    01 points ESTONIA