User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 57

Thread: What stresses you out??

  1. #1
    Manager
    Join Date
    07 Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 11-12-16, 01:47

    What stresses you out?

    Pimples stress me out!
    Please Stop the Music

  2. #2
    MusicRecords's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 Feb 2012
    Location
    New York City & Vienna
    Posts
    13,880
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 11-12-16, 02:35

    I could be a better moderator than this to notice
    Follow Me On Instagram

    The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

    #KING

  3. #3
    Manager
    Join Date
    07 Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 11-12-16, 02:47

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicRecords
    I could be a better moderator than this to notice
    That's what stresses you out!?!? :-?
    I wish I had your problems!!!
    Please Stop the Music

  4. #4
    MusicRecords's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 Feb 2012
    Location
    New York City & Vienna
    Posts
    13,880
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 11-12-16, 03:20

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackiswack
    What stresses you out?

    Pimples stress me out!
    The irony is that they say stress causes pimples
    Follow Me On Instagram

    The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

    #KING

  5. #5
    Manager
    Join Date
    07 Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 11-12-16, 03:33

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicRecords
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackiswack
    What stresses you out?

    Pimples stress me out!
    The irony is that they say stress causes pimples
    Please Stop the Music

  6. #6
    Kpop's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    17 Oct 2016
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 12-12-16, 06:47

    Seeing so many cars on the roads and particularly tailgating

  7. #7
    Superstar
    Join Date
    14 Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,906
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 12-12-16, 10:12

    I work in a toy shop.
    Idiot customers that don't realise at Christmas, things sell out.
    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

  8. #8
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    33,741
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 12-12-16, 17:14

    Deadlines. I work full time as a graphic designer and I still cannot stop accepting freelance work as an illustrator/graphic designer thinking I'm gonna get it done on time because why not but I'm not. And sometimes it really stresses me out but these days I'm trying to be chill about it and just enjoy it.

  9. #9
    Mainshow's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,447
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #10
    MusicRecords's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 Feb 2012
    Location
    New York City & Vienna
    Posts
    13,880
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 12-12-16, 18:33

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow
    Human beings.
    You must hate to see yourself in the mirror
    Follow Me On Instagram

    The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

    #KING

  11. #11
    Legend
    Join Date
    25 Nov 2013
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    13,737
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 12-12-16, 19:46

    When people drive really slow and sit for ages missing opportunities to pull out at junctions.

    It's not just racers; slow driving is dangerous too.

    I also get real frustrated by the huge number of people who only have one properly working headlight on their car (which causes it to shine ridiculously bright and dazzle oncoming road users).
    ? The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ?

  12. #12
    Manager
    Join Date
    07 Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-12-16, 03:15

    Quote Originally Posted by aaliyahman
    I work in a toy shop.
    Idiot customers that don't realise at Christmas, things sell out.
    Same I work at a department store and ppl get so angry over things that sold out. Like that's the way it goes!! *plays the song*
    Please Stop the Music

  13. #13
    Manager
    Join Date
    07 Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-12-16, 03:16

    When I have to act calmer so I don't get banned
    Now I feel like moderators are breathing down my neck
    Please Stop the Music

  14. #14
    MusicRecords's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 Feb 2012
    Location
    New York City & Vienna
    Posts
    13,880
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-12-16, 03:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackiswack
    When I have to act calmer so I don't get banned
    Now I feel like moderators are breathing down my neck
    Surprised you're not banned yet
    Follow Me On Instagram

    The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

    #KING

  15. #15
    Manager
    Join Date
    07 Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-12-16, 03:20

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicRecords
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackiswack
    When I have to act calmer so I don't get banned
    Now I feel like moderators are breathing down my neck
    Surprised you're not banned yet
    I know, I was thinking the same thing
    Please Stop the Music

  16. #16
    Roadie
    Join Date
    14 Mar 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    687
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-12-16, 09:13

    I absolutely hate my teeth. Ever since I was a child, I have had lots of cavities. Mostly due to my lack of money, I didn't visit a dentist for years and last week I finally had to do it because of an awful toothache. Two of my molars were cracked and will probably need root canal treatment. That will all be a waste of money, as they will most likely get more cavities and have to be removed a few years from now. With better dental care, I would probably have avoided this now but it would only have delayed the inevitable, as I just seem to get more cavities when I brush better. I just wish I had money so I could get them all pulled and replaced with implants. Although even that would probably not help, I guess I just have some horrible bacteria in my mouth. :evil:

  17. #17
    Christinamuse's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    07 Oct 2015
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    1,559
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-12-16, 23:03

    Quote Originally Posted by setg1
    I absolutely hate my teeth. Ever since I was a child, I have had lots of cavities. Mostly due to my lack of money, I didn't visit a dentist for years and last week I finally had to do it because of an awful toothache. Two of my molars were cracked and will probably need root canal treatment. That will all be a waste of money, as they will most likely get more cavities and have to be removed a few years from now. With better dental care, I would probably have avoided this now but it would only have delayed the inevitable, as I just seem to get more cavities when I brush better. I just wish I had money so I could get them all pulled and replaced with implants. Although even that would probably not help, I guess I just have some horrible bacteria in my mouth. :evil:
    Oh, I'm so sorry about it. But how could you come to get your teeth in such a fix? You're from the large poor family or you're from a country where there're huge problems with finding a good job? Teeth are like our internal organs and the way we treat them is directly affect our health.
    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



    Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

  18. #18
    Nippian93's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2016
    Posts
    41,044
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-12-16, 23:04

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackiswack
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicRecords
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackiswack
    When I have to act calmer so I don't get banned
    Now I feel like moderators are breathing down my neck
    Surprised you're not banned yet
    I know, I was thinking the same thing
    You are usually pretty calm .
    Whitney Houston

  19. #19
    Christinamuse's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    07 Oct 2015
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    1,559
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-12-16, 23:05

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackiswack
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicRecords
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackiswack
    When I have to act calmer so I don't get banned
    Now I feel like moderators are breathing down my neck
    Surprised you're not banned yet
    I know, I was thinking the same thing
    Seems like you ache to be banned
    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



    Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

  20. #20
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,199
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-12-16, 23:05

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackiswack
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicRecords
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackiswack
    When I have to act calmer so I don't get banned
    Now I feel like moderators are breathing down my neck
    Surprised you're not banned yet
    I know, I was thinking the same thing

  21. #21
    Roadie
    Join Date
    14 Mar 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    687
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-12-16, 23:17

    Quote Originally Posted by Christinamuse
    Quote Originally Posted by setg1
    I absolutely hate my teeth. Ever since I was a child, I have had lots of cavities. Mostly due to my lack of money, I didn't visit a dentist for years and last week I finally had to do it because of an awful toothache. Two of my molars were cracked and will probably need root canal treatment. That will all be a waste of money, as they will most likely get more cavities and have to be removed a few years from now. With better dental care, I would probably have avoided this now but it would only have delayed the inevitable, as I just seem to get more cavities when I brush better. I just wish I had money so I could get them all pulled and replaced with implants. Although even that would probably not help, I guess I just have some horrible bacteria in my mouth. :evil:
    Oh, I'm so sorry about it. But how could you come to get your teeth in such a fix? You're from the large family or you're from a country where there're huge problems with finding a good job?
    I'm still a student, doing my MA thesis right now, so I guess my situation (moneywise) will be better a year from now if I get a job. The unemployment rates are getting worse so I'm a bit worried about that. As for the poor state of my teeth, it's partially my own fault (I should have gone to the dentist sooner) but probably also to do with genetics, as I have always had a lot of cavities. I got my permanent teeth quite late and my mouth is quite small, though I'm not sure if those have had any effect.

  22. #22
    Christinamuse's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    07 Oct 2015
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    1,559
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 14-12-16, 01:45

    ^The same situation with the unemployment rates in our country either. and in addition to this delicate situation the vagrancy law was established. It means if you ain't able to find a suitable job for certain reasons, nevertheless, you'll have to pay the back taxes mandatory. And this whole situation is a total absurd, I have to admit. You don't have a job, but you should draw money from heaven.
    You're an educated man and you should know 'bout the negative effects of your oral carelessness. I sincerely hope your situation with money and your teeth will improve futher once you'll get a good job. I wish you both the best with it!
    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



    Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

  23. #23
    Roadie
    Join Date
    14 Mar 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    687
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 14-12-16, 02:16

    Quote Originally Posted by Christinamuse
    You're an educated man and you should know 'bout the negative effects of your oral carelessness. I sincerely hope your situation with money and your teeth will improve futher once you'll get a good job. I wish you both the best with it!
    Thanks! From now on, I'll especially make an effort to visit the dentist more regularly. I got a temporary filling on one of the two problematic teeth and that has already helped a lot. Next week I will get at least one of my other teeth fixed. I'm also trying to improve my general dental care and hope it pays off.

  24. #24
    Christinamuse's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    07 Oct 2015
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    1,559
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 14-12-16, 02:27

    When something goes on not like I wish it'd be.
    People who don't possess the ability to keep a promise. Whose actions deny their claim.
    Rude, ill-mannered and aggressive people stress me out either.
    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



    Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

  25. #25
    Christinamuse's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    07 Oct 2015
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    1,559
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 14-12-16, 03:05

    Quote Originally Posted by setg1
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinamuse
    You're an educated man and you should know 'bout the negative effects of your oral carelessness. I sincerely hope your situation with money and your teeth will improve futher once you'll get a good job. I wish you both the best with it!
    Thanks! From now on, I'll especially make an effort to visit the dentist more regularly. I got a temporary filling on one of the two problematic teeth and that has already helped a lot. Next week I will get at least one of my other teeth fixed. I'm also trying to improve my general dental care and hope it pays off.
    Certainly, you shouldn't be indifferent to what's happening in your mouth. You shouldn't be indifferent to your health. You should smile in all your healthy 32 teeth without any scruples, like I always do
    The first thing I'd draw attention in a man on a first date are his teeth. Without any doubts, dazzling white smile will always catch my attention to this man))
    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



    Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •