by » Tue October 15th, 2019, 17:58

My dream Halloween costume tbh:

29/3/2005

Legend
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)

by » Wed October 16th, 2019, 16:26

Quote Originally Posted by crystalphoenix View Post
    Bless you for giving me a reason to Google this man! Hopefully he never injures that impossibly-perfect face on the field. Also: if you're looking for a more cost-effective costume choice, you could always be a post-game-locker-room football player Sasha can be the lovely young ESPN reporter interviewing you while you fiddle with your towel (just give her a bone that looks like a mic...)
    He used to be back-up for Tom Brady, who is hot, but not as hot as Jimmy! The patriots had the most beautiful team! And I think you are trying to get me arrested!

</3 I get why people didn't love/quickly grew tired of The Chainsmokers (they oozed "basic dudebro"), but I still think "Closer" has one of the absolute catchiest pop choruses/melodies of the 2010's. "baby, pull me closer, in the backseat, of your Rover..." They even name-drop Boulder, and you usually stan hard for all things CO!
    The Chainsmokers actually did chart a couple times, but not with Closer. The song was just so sing-songy. I couldn't even enjoy the Boulder reference because it felt so shoehorned in there. (And you know they played the hell out of that song here because of its mention.) I wonder if they've even ever been to Boulder, haha.

• That. Top. 5. debut. for. HAYLEY!!! She obviously chose the perfect title/theme for the season, but I'm still THRILLED to see it make such a splash here! I almost don't want to comment on anything else to really emphasize how exciting this is.
    It's instantly her highest charting song too! She hit #6 last year with Curious. She's been overdue to be in the top 10 again.

• Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with much of that deeply-personal/significant retro Top 5
    At least check out Seven Day Fool! That's probably the one of those I love the most. Unfortunately, I've never enjoyed anything else by Jully. It was a top ten in Canada, and I believe her only hit there.

Thanks for checking in, 33.4484° N, 112.0740° W

Also @Goldmoney how is that a costume???

Legend
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    29/3/2005