Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Lady Gaga - Joanne World Tour

Legend
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)

by » Sat February 3rd, 2018, 09:28

It's obvious this is serious and that she shouldn't have even done this 8 shows...
    Fibromyalgia is not a disease with a quick recovery... and after seeing how bad her pain was in the documentary, it's amazing how she fights every night to give her all on stage despite the severe pain.
    Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'm not even sure she can do a world tour ever again. Airplane flights are terrible for those pains.

Really sorry for those of you who were attending to any of the cancelled shows.

As I just said on her chart analysis thread, I'm afraid some fans, or mostly general public, won't forgive her cancelling their show twice making them lose money on transport or acommodation if they were travelling from other city... And I guess this cancelation will take its toll on her next tour.

Even if it sounds a bit selfish, at least I'm glad I got the chance to see her and that we will get a live DVD from the tour.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

by » Sat February 3rd, 2018, 09:41

This is just too sad. I really wish her well, and I hope that those that haven't been able to see her now after the cancellations will manage to do that in the future.

Legend
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

by » Sat February 3rd, 2018, 09:45

That's probably the reason why they filmed the last concert? Because they knew it could end soon?

Anyways, i'm really sorry for GaGa and hope she's getting well soon.

However, as a HUGE fan of her since the beginning, in eight days would have been the very first time i would have seen an idol of me. My second most favorite artist ever. Someone who simply helped me a lot during the last ten years with her music. I'm really sad and shocked. One can't imagine how much i was looking forward to that concert and now i probably won't see her live for a few years, unless i'll travel to Las Vegas in 2019 or so. The setlist and all the reviews sounded fantastic, and i finally would have been able to go to a concert with a very special person after wanting to go to Ariana's concert with the same person (which got cancelled) and already planned to see GaGa last year which got postponed. Ugh. It's already my fifth or sixth concert which got cancelled or whatever in less than a year and a half, it feels like i'm cursed.

Legend
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

by » Sat February 3rd, 2018, 10:27

Wow. I didn't expect her to have to cancel those tour dates again. I feel so sorry for her fans but she really has to put herself and her well-being first. She must suffer from severe pain. She has always been a fighter and a workhaholic. She wouldn't have decided to cancel those sures for being a bit sick.

I am glad I sae her live three times (on her first three world tours) because her shows are very entertaining and she has her heart on the right place but personally, I have stopped being a fan (still buying her albums)...anyway, I hope she recovers soon. It's sad to see her being in pain again.
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Legend
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)

by » Sat February 3rd, 2018, 10:32

Sending best wishes towards her and quick healing. Poor fans but they'll understand since it's because of health reasons. How the hell did she complete her US Tour though?
    Cha Cha Instructor

Legend
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

by » Sat February 3rd, 2018, 19:44

Poor Gaga, wish her a speed recovery, I made the best choice ever to ask for a refund right away when she rescheduled the London date

Manager
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

by » Sat February 3rd, 2018, 19:48

Next tour she should start in Europe so she can cancel the US dates.

Also why are her team sending her extra to the Grammys in the middle of her tour knowing her conditions? This is just extra stress and obviously not good for her health. I mean they know what she’s suffering so at least try to avoid such stress situations.

Legend
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

by » Sun February 4th, 2018, 00:05

Wishing her all the best with this, and a very speedy recovery. So she can get back to what she loves doing. xx
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Legend
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)

by » Mon February 5th, 2018, 07:20

If she'll tour in the future, she should make sure she'll start it in Europe.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Legend
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

by » Tue February 6th, 2018, 16:48

At least it was recorded. It seemed to be visually stunning tour!
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Manager
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Sun February 18th, 2018, 03:22

95 million is fantastic. Sad to hear she had to cancel again. :(
    The winds might blow through me
    But I don't care

Roadie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

by » Sun February 18th, 2018, 04:11

Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfLove
    Next tour she should start in Europe so she can cancel the US dates.
    Mess!!