Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IVyoncé
    Legend
    • 18 May 2009

The show is pretty terrible indeed, especially season 3, but I can't help to love it and love how over the top and non-logical this whole thing has become storyline wise.

Comment

• music126
      Manager
      • 23 Jan 2013

I got into this from Netflix. Just started Season 4 tonight, finished 5 episodes. Hooked...to those that dislike Jughead will like Season 4, lol.

Comment

• Nost
        Legend
        • 18 Feb 2011

For the moment the new season 5 is very promising.

Comment

• SpyVsSpy
          Superstar
          • 16 Feb 2008

I loved the first two seasons. Then it just got difficult to follow and didn’t even try to entertain.

Comment

• SilentDream
            Manager
            • 01 Jul 2014

Anyone watching the final season? It’s just a few more episodes and then the show will be concluded.

I mean this whole show is a big mess with horrible writing, but if you don’t take it too seriously you’re getting some entertainment The final season is a bit more toned down after the absolute mess that was the previous season. But it’s kinda missing an overall plot and therefore feels kinda episodic until now, so I’m curious what they’ll do with the final few episodes to conclude everything.

It’s gonna be weird not having the show around anymore. It’s obviously not a good show but I watched it since season 1 so it has been a steady part of my life for the past several years

Comment

Working...