Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chechen authorities tell parents: 'Kill your gay sons..."

Legend
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 17-04-17, 20:03

^The story involves the necessity to describe who Kadyrov is, what is Chechnya and it is too much info for U.S. Mainstream media in "What is Aleppo?" era
    Waffles are checked cookies

Legend
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 19-04-17, 14:47

Since yesterday news outlets are slowly picking this up, very odd

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 19-04-17, 17:22

Not sure bout other countries/cities, but there will be a protest this friday, in Vienna, as a support for gay people Chechnya. Wonder how that will pass, as Chechnians are the the most hated immigrants here tbh and if they are gonna try to do a anti protest or something.
    be kind to every kind

Legend
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 20-04-17, 17:13

Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Not sure bout other countries/cities, but there will be a protest this friday, in Vienna, as a support for gay people Chechnya. Wonder how that will pass, as Chechnians are the the most hated immigrants here tbh and if they are gonna try to do a anti protest or something.
    There was a protest in Amsterdam as well yesterday. I couldn't make it, unfortunately, but my friend told me there were around 100 people.
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Superstar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 22-04-17, 00:58

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Since yesterday news outlets are slowly picking this up, very odd
    Took them only like a month tho...
    “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Legend
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 03-05-17, 19:11

Chechen authorities tell parents: 'Kill your gay sons or we will', survivor claims

President Ramzan Kadyrov denies homosexuals are being persecuted saying: 'You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic'

Chechen police are reportedly urging parents to kill their gay children, according to survivor testimony from one man held in a “gay torture camp” in the country.

Authorities have been telling parents of gay men to “sort it out” or the state will intervene, the victim, who has not been identified, claimed.

The latest account of systematic LGBT persecution comes just a month after Chechen authorities allegedly rounded up more than 100 men who were suspected to be gay. Many were tortured and at least four are alleged to have been killed, according to a Russian newspaper and human rights campaigners.

“We’ve always been persecuted, but never like this,” the victim told France24.

“Now they arrest everyone. They kill people, they do whatever they want.”

He continued: “They tell the parents to kill their child. They say ‘Either you do it, or we will. They call it: ‘Cleaning your honour with blood.’

“They tortured a man for two weeks then they summoned his parents and brothers who all came.

“Police said to them: ‘Your son is a homosexual – sort it out or we’ll do it ourselves.’”

Russian authorities detained LGBT activists attempting to raise awareness about the persecution of gay men in Chechnya on Tuesday.

The demonstration was held during a May Day march in St Petersburg, with a group of around 10 protesters arrested near the Anichkov Bridge in the centre of Russia’s second city.

A spokesman for Ramzan Kadyrov, the President of Chechnya, said reports that more than 100 men were detained in April was “absolute lies and disinformation” and claimed gay people did not exist in the state.

“You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic,” he told Interfax news agency.

“If there were such people in Chechnya, the law-enforcement organs wouldn’t need to have anything to do with them because their relatives would send them somewhere from which there is no returning.”

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman has backed the Chechen government’s denials that men suspected of being gay are being detained, tortured and killed.

But that did not stop Germany's Angela Merkel raising the matter while speaking alongside Mr Putin at a joint press conference in Sochi.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legend
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 03-05-17, 19:18

The people making these decisions should be hanged.
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Legend
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 03-05-17, 21:38

This is horrendous. So you can murder your children now, and just claim afterwards 'oh, they were gay'. Someone get me a time machine, so I can fast forward all this current world BS.
    NO MEN IN ME.

Legend
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 04-05-17, 14:12

is this seriously happening in 2017.....dear god
    LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!

Legend
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 04-05-17, 19:06

Bunch of uncivilised and savage wild animals, how could a parent just kill their child like that? Doesn't make any sense in my brain at all.... :-? :-? this Hitler should have been assassinated by now, surely someone has to intervene and stop this brutality?

I feel so awful for those people who are being hurt by these pigs and are trapped in this place with no hope.

'You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic'

This tells you all you need to know about what is happening there...

Legend
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 04-05-17, 19:47

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy
    Bunch of uncivilised and savage wild animals, how could a parent just kill their child like that? Doesn't make any sense in my brain at all.... :-? :-? this Hitler should have been assassinated by now, surely someone has to intervene and stop this brutality?

I feel so awful for those people who are being hurt by these pigs and are trapped in this place with no hope.

'You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic'

This tells you all you need to know about what is happening there...
    animals wouldn't do that to their offspring... those people are worse than any animal could ever be... they are mentally charged, unfit humans who. show sign of evolutionary defects and should therefore be eradicated from the human gene-pool.

like in the film silent of the lambs 2 (well the second part)... i want to open their skulls and take out little parts of their brains (when they are conscious) and feed it to them... then I would pour ants into it and lemme eat the rest of it. that's how i feel about people who kill children who happen to be gay.

Legend
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 04-05-17, 21:11

^ Well you never know what a " savage wild animal" would be capable of, I did specify. I don't like to think of this, makes me feel weird....so scary...deeply unsettling...those poor people, shame I can't do anything to help these people instead of just posting on some forum about it.

Why does nobody care about what is happening here? These people are committing these unthinkable crimes and they are just allowed to kill innocent people and their families want to kill them? These people are very very sick...why is history repeating itself...

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 05-05-17, 00:13

Russia. :-?

Gay Chechen men should be offered asylum in the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    But that did not stop Germany's Angela Merkel raising the matter while speaking alongside Mr Putin at a joint press conference in Sochi.
    Queen of standing up for gays in other countries and discriminating against them in her own!

Legend
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 05-05-17, 05:34

Quote Originally Posted by Rihab

Queen of standing up for gays in other countries and discriminating against them in her own!
    this comparison is outrageous.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 05-05-17, 06:14

Quote Originally Posted by stevyy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rihab

this comparison is outrageous.
    Truth hurts?

Legend
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 05-05-17, 12:01

comparing her to people who lynch, kill, children who are gay is a bit extreme.. bc truth be told... you can be gay in germany and be accepted in society... and be free to do and love whoever you want.

I don't feel discriminated against. the situation could be even better here, that's true...

Legend
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 05-05-17, 12:08

Yeah that comparison was really out of touch with reality

Legend
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-05-17, 10:11

A gay teen in Chechnya has been brutally killed by his uncle after he was outed to his family.

The anonymous 17-year-old was pushed from a balcony from the ninth floor of a building.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/05/05/ga ... ing-outed/

Legend
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-05-17, 10:57

This is absolutely insane. And where the f*** are all international leaders? Merkel's comment to Putin is far from enough, there needs to be some action right now.
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Legend
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-05-17, 10:58

It's our fault, gays have been too distracted by sex apps and stuff like that, the current generation doesn't know how to protest and show indignation. Our leaders won't fight for us.
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Legend
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-05-17, 14:33

This s*** should be all over the news! Where is the worldwide outrage?? I guess that no one cares! Disgusting :x :x :x :evil:
    Floped and localed

Manager
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-05-17, 14:38

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    It's our fault, gays have been too distracted by sex apps and stuff like that, the current generation doesn't know how to protest and show indignation. Our leaders won't fight for us.
    I hope you're joking. I know as a current teenager I've been to protests and have had an active role in the community against discrimination, as have many of my friends. I really don't think gay sex apps are gonna make it so people decide injustice is alright. Girl.
    ? i bloom just for you ?