Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Dua Lipa - The Self Titled Tour

  1. #1
    IVyoncÚ's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    26,463
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Biebz's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23,596
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

    by Fri May 12th, 2017, 16:22

    She's coming to my city but I'm not sure I'll enjoy the album that much now Conflicted...

  3. #3
    IVyoncÚ's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    26,463
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

    by Fri May 12th, 2017, 16:52

    I have seen her twice already, def. going to try to get a VIP for this tour

  4. #4
    Biebz's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23,596
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

    by Fri May 12th, 2017, 17:18

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    I have seen her twice already, def. going to try to get a VIP for this tour
    Do you just go by yourself? I don't think my friends have even heard of Dua

  5. #5
    Fan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2006
    Location
    Spice World
    Posts
    13,541
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

    by Fri May 12th, 2017, 17:25

    I'm surprised she is playing AFAS That's a pretty big place to fill for her.
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

  6. #6
    IVyoncÚ's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    26,463
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

    by Wed May 17th, 2017, 10:45

    The pre-sale is a legit mess
    VIP seem to have been sold out in 1 seconds, couldn't get any, Some people have 3 VIP for 3 different dates, HOW? Some rumors say more will be available during regular sale, some say this was it. So I just gonna wait for the regular sale, because I need a chance for VIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biebz
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    I have seen her twice already, def. going to try to get a VIP for this tour
    Do you just go by yourself? I don't think my friends have even heard of Dua
    I do

  7. #7
    IVyoncÚ's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    26,463
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

    by Wed May 17th, 2017, 14:43

    I survived the mess and got myself a VIP ticket, Dua here I come 3rd time seeing her

  8. #8
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    62,740
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)

    by Sun November 5th, 2017, 09:52

    I woke up this morning with 'New Rules' in my head. Then I realised she's playing in Amsterdam tonight. I didn't have tickets, but then I looked at Ticketswap and found 2 last tickets for tonight's show. YAAAAAAAAS.

    Also, she's in my hometown (Leiden, NL) right now with her family (didn't know they were living here). She must be really close, because it's a small city. So random but yay.

  9. #9
    IVyoncÚ's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    26,463
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

    by Sun November 5th, 2017, 10:25

    I am gonna meet her today, what is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
    I woke up this morning with 'New Rules' in my head. Then I realised she's playing in Amsterdam tonight. I didn't have tickets, but then I looked at Ticketswap and found 2 last tickets for tonight's show. YAAAAAAAAS.

    Also, she's in my hometown (Leiden, NL) right now with her family (didn't know they were living here). She must be really close, because it's a small city. So random but yay.
    Nice! And Yeah her family lives here, she visits them most times she is here

  10. #10
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    62,740
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)

    by Sun November 5th, 2017, 11:07

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    I am gonna meet her today, what is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
    I woke up this morning with 'New Rules' in my head. Then I realised she's playing in Amsterdam tonight. I didn't have tickets, but then I looked at Ticketswap and found 2 last tickets for tonight's show. YAAAAAAAAS.

    Also, she's in my hometown (Leiden, NL) right now with her family (didn't know they were living here). She must be really close, because it's a small city. So random but yay.
    Nice! And Yeah her family lives here, she visits them most times she is here
    Aaaah enjoy!

    Ooh! I didn't know! I hope she comes back often and that I get to see her one day. My city is not that big you know. Haha.

  11. #11
    IVyoncÚ's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    26,463
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

    by Sun November 5th, 2017, 11:27

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    I am gonna meet her today, what is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
    I woke up this morning with 'New Rules' in my head. Then I realised she's playing in Amsterdam tonight. I didn't have tickets, but then I looked at Ticketswap and found 2 last tickets for tonight's show. YAAAAAAAAS.

    Also, she's in my hometown (Leiden, NL) right now with her family (didn't know they were living here). She must be really close, because it's a small city. So random but yay.
    Nice! And Yeah her family lives here, she visits them most times she is here
    Aaaah enjoy!

    Ooh! I didn't know! I hope she comes back often and that I get to see her one day. My city is not that big you know. Haha.
    Thanks! You 2 and Yeah this is the 3rd time I am gonna see her life, last time in Utrecht, someone mentioned she visits het family here, that is how I know

  12. #12
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    62,740
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)

    by Mon November 6th, 2017, 07:53

    She slayed last night

  13. #13
    IVyoncÚ's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    26,463
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

    by Mon November 6th, 2017, 09:57

    She indeed slayed last night. She is so cute to meet, she is so down to earth, she and her photographer asked about my tattoo which symbolises my date of birth pretty awkward conversation to explain it in English

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •