User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 188

Thread: J Balvin + Willy William & Beyoncé | Mi Gente

  1. #1
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,796
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-06-17, 13:04



    New J Balvin single, to be released tomorrow.
    Preview sounds hot.

  2. #2
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,796
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    12 Oct 2007
    Location
    Xtina's Closet.
    Posts
    24,566
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 30-06-17, 19:11

    Daaaaaaaaaamn, this is such a banger! I love it, seriously.... This will explode here in Latin America I'm sure, at least at the clubs this will be a staple! Really good!
    ::: Christina Aguilera - Liberation IS COMING 6.15.18 :::

  4. #4
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,796
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 30-06-17, 19:15

    Quote Originally Posted by jpguy
    Daaaaaaaaaamn, this is such a banger! I love it, seriously.... This will explode here in Latin America I'm sure, at least at the clubs this will be a staple! Really good!
    It really is a hell of a track. A banger indeed. Can't get enough of it.
    I hope it will smash this summer. It's off to a good start:

    Mi Gente

    iTunes:
    #1 Argentina
    #1 Bolivia
    #1 Chile
    #1 Colombia
    #1 Ecuador
    #1 Egypt
    #1 Guatemala
    #1 Mexico
    #1 Panama
    #1 Peru
    #2 Honduras
    #2 Spain
    #3 Dominican Republic
    #4 Israel
    #13 Brazil
    #16 Italy
    #17 Hungary
    #17 Portugal
    #38 Switzerland
    #39 United States
    #63 France
    #68 Canada
    #77 Turkey
    #82 Germany
    #92 Netherlands
    #101 Sweden
    #110 Russia
    #122 Denmark
    #149 Austria
    #195 Belgium

  5. #5
    Roadie
    Join Date
    05 Dec 2009
    Posts
    742
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  6. #6
    SawyerHewitt's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    24 Dec 2013
    Location
    Plainfield, Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,601
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-07-17, 18:41

    Now this is what u call song of the summer.
    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

  7. #7
    Roadie
    Join Date
    05 Dec 2009
    Posts
    742
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-07-17, 14:12

    Just debuted at #70 on the Billboard Hot 100.

  8. #8
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    33,761
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-07-17, 02:28

    Apparently they're pushing this to US radio. #justice4Chantaje

    I don't mind this but the sample kinda bothers me a bit.

  9. #9
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,796
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-07-17, 19:38

    Quote Originally Posted by abi
    Apparently they're pushing this to US radio. #justice4Chantaje.
    They're right to do so. It's such a mash in the makings.
    Look at the current iTunes positions in the following countries:

    #1 Colombia
    #1 Ecuador
    #2 Peru
    #3 Guatemala
    #3 Panama
    #4 Chile
    #4 Mexico
    #6 Spain
    #8 Romania
    #9 Netherlands
    #12 El Salvador
    #12 Sweden
    #20 Portugal

  10. #10
    nekoocz's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    12 Jun 2007
    Location
    London now
    Posts
    13,731
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 14-07-17, 19:41

    Quote Originally Posted by abi
    Apparently they're pushing this to US radio. #justice4Chantaje

    I don't mind this but the sample kinda bothers me a bit.
    Yes, Its hot but the sample is killing me
    nekoo.cz - follow me

  11. #11
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,796
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  12. #12
    JakeP's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,329
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 25-07-17, 11:11

    So we've had Justin Bieber feature on Despacito. and Matt Terry feature on the admittedly much weaker Súbeme la radio.

    When is the spanglish version of Mi gente coming, and who is gonna be the featured singer?

    Ed Sheeran? Shawn Mendes? Charlie Puth? Somebody else?

    It seems this is the new trend. Take a song popular in Spain and latin America, add an english verse/chorus and et voila the next Despacito is born.

  13. #13
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    33,761
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 25-07-17, 12:08

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeP
    When is the spanglish version of Mi gente coming, and who is gonna be the featured singer?
    Tinashe

    Just kidding. I think the song is fine as it is now. But if I have to pick for a Spanglish version, I'd rather have someone like Shakira because they should've done that for "Chantaje".

  14. #14
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    07 Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 27-07-17, 01:20

    It's already #24-25 on itunes USA and top 10 on Spotify USA..If it continues like this, it's going to be a top 10 or top 5 hit without a remix.
    ‘You can break my heart in two, but when it heals it beats for you.’-SG -Back to you.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    02 Jan 2016
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 27-07-17, 01:23

    Go Balvin! Swish Swish "Despacito" from the top spot.

  16. #16
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    49,880
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 27-07-17, 01:48

    I actually kinda like this. The video's cool, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewer
    Go Balvin! Swish Swish "Despacito" from the top spot.
    Ulterior motives much?
    Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2018: [#1 Revealed!]

    The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you.

  17. #17
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,081
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-07-17, 17:57

    i love this song so much,and i dont even know the meaning to it

    the Beat is SICKKKk,wow

  18. #18
    Legend
    Join Date
    12 Oct 2007
    Location
    Xtina's Closet.
    Posts
    24,566
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-07-17, 19:55

    Official charts so far:

    Argentina Latin Airplay (Monitor Latino)[4] 17
    Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)[5] 37
    Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)[6] 16
    Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)[7] 35
    Canada (Canadian Hot 100) 42
    Chile (Monitor Latino)[9] 2
    Colombia (National-Report)[10] 1
    Czech Republic (Singles Digitál Top 100)[11] 19
    Denmark (Tracklisten)[12] 35
    Dominican Republic (Monitor Latino)[13] 12
    Ecuador (Monitor Latino)[14] 1
    Ecuador (National-Report)[15] 1
    France (SNEP) 31
    Germany (Official German Charts) 18
    Guatemala (Monitor Latino)[18] 2
    Hungary (Single Top 40)[19] 34
    Hungary (Stream Top 40)[20] 14
    Ireland (IRMA)[21] 36
    Italy (FIMI) 9
    Latin America (Monitor Latino)[23] 2
    Mexico Airplay (Billboard)[24] 10
    Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)[25] 25
    Netherlands (Single Top 100)[26] 8
    New Zealand Heatseekers (RMNZ)[27] 6
    Panama (Monitor Latino)[28] 1
    Paraguay (Monitor Latino)[29] 4
    Peru (Monitor Latino)[30] 2
    Portugal (AFP)[31] 13
    Slovakia (Singles Digitál Top 100)[32] 20
    Spain (PROMUSICAE) 1
    Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)[34] 14
    Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)[35] 15
    UK Singles (Official Charts Company) 46
    Uruguay (Monitor Latino)[37] 5
    US Billboard Hot 100 42
    US Hot Latin Songs (Billboard)[40] 2
    Venezuela (Monitor Latino)[41] 7
    Venezuela (National-Report)[42] 8
    So when is that remix coming?
    ::: Christina Aguilera - Liberation IS COMING 6.15.18 :::

  19. #19
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,796
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-07-17, 05:59

    I'm becoming quite the J Balvin fan. When I first heard 'Ginza' I loved it.
    Then he released 'Safari' - which is one of the hottest track of 2016 - and 'Sigo Extrańándote' <3
    Also big fan of 'Si Tu Novio Te Deja Sola' and 'Hey Ma'.

    'Energía' is a great album. Can't wait for more new songs.

  20. #20
    Fan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2006
    Location
    Spice World
    Posts
    13,332
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-07-17, 11:06

    This song just can't seem to grow on me. I was expecting to love it, but it's doing absolutely nothing for me :(
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

  21. #21
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,298
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got so much love
    Got so much patience
    I've learned from the pain
    I turned out amazing

  22. #22
    JakeP's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,329
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-07-17, 20:47

    Quote Originally Posted by jpguy
    Official charts so far:

    Argentina Latin Airplay (Monitor Latino)[4] 17
    Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)[5] 37
    Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)[6] 16
    Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)[7] 35
    Canada (Canadian Hot 100) 42
    Chile (Monitor Latino)[9] 2
    Colombia (National-Report)[10] 1
    Czech Republic (Singles Digitál Top 100)[11] 19
    Denmark (Tracklisten)[12] 35
    Dominican Republic (Monitor Latino)[13] 12
    Ecuador (Monitor Latino)[14] 1
    Ecuador (National-Report)[15] 1
    France (SNEP) 31
    Germany (Official German Charts) 18
    Guatemala (Monitor Latino)[18] 2
    Hungary (Single Top 40)[19] 34
    Hungary (Stream Top 40)[20] 14
    Ireland (IRMA)[21] 36
    Italy (FIMI) 9
    Latin America (Monitor Latino)[23] 2
    Mexico Airplay (Billboard)[24] 10
    Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)[25] 25
    Netherlands (Single Top 100)[26] 8
    New Zealand Heatseekers (RMNZ)[27] 6
    Panama (Monitor Latino)[28] 1
    Paraguay (Monitor Latino)[29] 4
    Peru (Monitor Latino)[30] 2
    Portugal (AFP)[31] 13
    Slovakia (Singles Digitál Top 100)[32] 20
    Spain (PROMUSICAE) 1
    Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)[34] 14
    Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)[35] 15
    UK Singles (Official Charts Company) 46
    Uruguay (Monitor Latino)[37] 5
    US Billboard Hot 100 42
    US Hot Latin Songs (Billboard)[40] 2
    Venezuela (Monitor Latino)[41] 7
    Venezuela (National-Report)[42] 8
    So when is that remix coming?
    I would be really impressed if this went to #1 in the UK without the aid of a spanglish remix. Although it does include the word "freeze" so it's not strictly spanish.

    Not that it matters, most kids in the UK will think the lyrics are "me chenty"
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chenty

  23. #23
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-07-17, 22:48

    Quote Originally Posted by GetBack
    So infectious!

  24. #24
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,081
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 30-07-17, 20:36

    i hope there is a remix for this too @jpguy,butbalso i hope for it to keep climbing without the remix so that to show that Spanish songs can be as huge as english songs without 2languages together

    though i really want for it to do well man

  25. #25
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,081
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 31-07-17, 14:03

    60. J Balvin - Mi Gente : 28.666 (+1.33) ^3

    Keep fighting man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •