Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 2102

Thread: Kylie

  1. #26
    GreekGeek's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,943
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    by Sat July 15th, 2017, 00:14

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlondy
    So glad I found this forum I was having Kylie withdrawls lol
    I really get what you mean.
    I love ukmix simply because it's not a mess like other forums...
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

  2. #27
    YouMakeMeFeel's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    14 Jun 2009
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,464
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    by Sat July 15th, 2017, 00:14

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGeek
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlondy
    So glad I found this forum I was having Kylie withdrawls lol
    I really get what you mean.
    I love ukmix simply because it's not a mess like other forums...
    This
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

  3. #28
    JamesBlondy's Avatar

    Join Date
    03 Jun 2016
    Location
    God's Own Country
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Sat July 15th, 2017, 01:41

    I think the Garibay Kylie team up was great too, what came out of that amazing sessions were some great tracks & since they were released I think alot of other artists were inspired by them I here these songs on the radio & think oh that sounds like 1 of the Kylie Garibay tracks just snippets here & there simular sounds etc! Is that just me I can have a tendancy to compare everything I hear to kylie though lol sorry
    ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
    ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
    ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

  4. #29

    by Sat July 15th, 2017, 10:47

    Dunno who here collects Kylie vinyl etc but this is being released in Oct:

    https://nervo.tmstor.es/cart/product.ph ... 95860ae9ec

    I've pre-ordered

  5. #30
    MrDiva's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,217
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    by Sat July 15th, 2017, 11:46

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGeek
    Quote Originally Posted by YouMakeMeFeel
    Haha! I love it! Simply "Kylie"

    They might be able to restore the previous thread. But until then, let's talk Kylie!
    There's only one Kylie honey. She earned this.
    I love her lip kits!!

    Joking
    minogue is the only Kylie. Still can't believe ms Jenner wanted to get that name trademarked for herself

  6. #31
    GreekGeek's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,943
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    by Sat July 15th, 2017, 12:35

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlondy
    I think the Garibay Kylie team up was great too, what came out of that amazing sessions were some great tracks & since they were released I think alot of other artists were inspired by them I here these songs on the radio & think oh that sounds like 1 of the Kylie Garibay tracks just snippets here & there simular sounds etc! Is that just me I can have a tendancy to compare everything I hear to kylie though lol sorry
    We're together on this!
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

  7. #32
    JamesBlondy's Avatar

    Join Date
    03 Jun 2016
    Location
    God's Own Country
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Sat July 15th, 2017, 18:59

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimshakes
    Dunno who here collects Kylie vinyl etc but this is being released in Oct:

    https://nervo.tmstor.es/cart/product.ph ... 95860ae9ec

    I've pre-ordered
    Me & a lot of DJ's all over will be grabbing this club stomper! This could give Kylie another #1 hit on the Official UK Vinyl Chart, remember the Kylie Dannii #100 Degrees track went #1 on Vinyl chart!? Here's hoping
    ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
    ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
    ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

  8. #33
    YouMakeMeFeel's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    14 Jun 2009
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,464
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    by Sun July 16th, 2017, 01:42

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGeek
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlondy
    I think the Garibay Kylie team up was great too, what came out of that amazing sessions were some great tracks & since they were released I think alot of other artists were inspired by them I here these songs on the radio & think oh that sounds like 1 of the Kylie Garibay tracks just snippets here & there simular sounds etc! Is that just me I can have a tendancy to compare everything I hear to kylie though lol sorry
    We're together on this!
    That's too funny, I do the same. I have such a desperation in me for Kylie to be huge. I always here a song on the radio and wonder: "I bet this would have sounded so cool if Kylie did this. Gosh! She'd be huge again!"

    I know I felt this way during 2015 with "Lean On" and even "Where Are U Now". I really wanted Kylie to do side songs with big producers like some of these other artists. Disclosure, Major Lazor, Calvin Harris etc. Even a song Like Tove Lo's "Cool Girl". Kylie could have done that very well, and think : "it was like Slow 2.0"
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

  9. #34
    YouMakeMeFeel's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    14 Jun 2009
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,464
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    by Sun July 16th, 2017, 02:26

    A little juicy news from one of the producers "Biffco" on Kylie's new album:

    Biff's exact words:

    "I'm never gonna give away details but I'll say one thing. Min is super happy and inspired at the moment and as primarily her friend as well as producer it's job done. ?? "

    He later clarified:

    "Job done meaning we are happy. Not that I've finished lol"

    Kylie also uploaded a picture on Instagram of to guys she is recording with.......one of them is playing a banjo. :(


    Please let me be pleasantly surprised.
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

  10. #35

    by Sun July 16th, 2017, 02:28

    Well hes hardly going to say its all going horribly wrong, is he
    M08T10

  11. #36
    YouMakeMeFeel's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    14 Jun 2009
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,464
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    by Sun July 16th, 2017, 02:29

    Quote Originally Posted by menime123
    Well hes hardly going to say its all going horribly wrong, is he
    true
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

  12. #37
    GreekGeek's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,943
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    by Sun July 16th, 2017, 11:10

    Kylie's instagram is full of studio pics for months now!
    I'm guessing she's cooking up some hot tracks!!!
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

  13. #38
    JamesBlondy's Avatar

    Join Date
    03 Jun 2016
    Location
    God's Own Country
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 00:31

    Quote Originally Posted by YouMakeMeFeel
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGeek
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlondy
    I think the Garibay Kylie team up was great too, what came out of that amazing sessions were some great tracks & since they were released I think alot of other artists were inspired by them I here these songs on the radio & think oh that sounds like 1 of the Kylie Garibay tracks just snippets here & there simular sounds etc! Is that just me I can have a tendancy to compare everything I hear to kylie though lol sorry
    We're together on this!
    That's too funny, I do the same. I have such a desperation in me for Kylie to be huge. I always here a song on the radio and wonder: "I bet this would have sounded so cool if Kylie did this. Gosh! She'd be huge again!"

    I know I felt this way during 2015 with "Lean On" and even "Where Are U Now". I really wanted Kylie to do side songs with big producers like some of these other artists. Disclosure, Major Lazor, Calvin Harris etc. Even a song Like Tove Lo's "Cool Girl". Kylie could have done that very well, and think : "it was like Slow 2.0"
    Lol I am all in agreement with the above!
    ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
    ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
    ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

  14. #39
    JamesBlondy's Avatar

    Join Date
    03 Jun 2016
    Location
    God's Own Country
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 00:48

    I hope there can be still a Kylie moment. Like when KYLIE album & I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY came out it was epic played everywhere she was everywhere, it wasn't until the months later that you got a little negative publicity, then there was epic LOCOMOTION again massive everywhere then months later some negative publicity, then ESPECIALLY FOR YOU was everywhere too, then CONFIDE IN ME played everywhere she was everywhere, then SPINNING AROUND massive played everywhere she was everywhere, then CGYOOMH epic played everywhere she was everywhere along with the FEVER album the list goes on. But I will say this CGYOOMH had something that tapped into a really wide audience ALL THE LOVERS & SLOW to an extent too, not tacky dated could still be relavent today, she must have another record that can do that please please pretty please, this is all just in my head & not meant to miss out any other epic songs she has done you will all as Kylie fans have your own tracks you could replace with the above the list is endless.
    ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
    ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
    ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

  15. #40
    MrDiva's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,217
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 00:56

    I believe that her as her label made bad decisions over the run of her career and especially the mast years
    I am talking about album track lists and single choices
    She could've been even bigger internationally if they played the cards right. The talent and finished product was there AT ALL TIMES over the last thirty years.
    But especially over the last years they kinda kissed the mark
    Look at the amazing potential singles that were never released
    Look at b sides or leaked leftovers that are better than released material and never made an albums cut.
    It's a shame really

    UKMIX should be the new Kylie management hahaha

    Seriously though I feel the only time when they played the cards right was early in the beginning up to the Let's get to it disaster and the 2000 - 2004 era
    Kids was a great collaboration. The Light Years and Fever eras were on point management and decision wise and Body language was the perfect moment for her to deliver some real art. Then she could benefit from the worldwide exposure with the Ultimate Kylie collection.
    After that... while X was a perfect album I feel like there was even stronger material in the sessions (Cherry Bomb for example) and the lead single was a questionable choice imo

  16. #41
    JamesBlondy's Avatar

    Join Date
    03 Jun 2016
    Location
    God's Own Country
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 12:22

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiva
    I believe that her as her label made bad decisions over the run of her career and especially the mast years
    I am talking about album track lists and single choices
    She could've been even bigger internationally if they played the cards right. The talent and finished product was there AT ALL TIMES over the last thirty years.
    But especially over the last years they kinda kissed the mark
    Look at the amazing potential singles that were never released
    Look at b sides or leaked leftovers that are better than released material and never made an albums cut.
    It's a shame really

    UKMIX should be the new Kylie management hahaha

    Seriously though I feel the only time when they played the cards right was early in the beginning up to the Let's get to it disaster and the 2000 - 2004 era
    Kids was a great collaboration. The Light Years and Fever eras were on point management and decision wise and Body language was the perfect moment for her to deliver some real art. Then she could benefit from the worldwide exposure with the Ultimate Kylie collection.
    After that... while X was a perfect album I feel like there was even stronger material in the sessions (Cherry Bomb for example) and the lead single was a questionable choice imo
    I see your point, I think a few more successful album releases with this new label then she could do a ULTIMATE KYLIE style release not a have baked version that picks & pikes at a few of her chart hits but instead put all of them on.
    ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
    ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
    ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

  17. #42

  18. #43
    GreekGeek's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,943
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 17:17

    ^A friendly reminder for that track:

    Music is too sad
    Written by Kylie Minogue, Jack Savoretti and Samuel Dixon
    Performed by Kylie Minogue and Jack Savoretti
    Produced by Samuel Dixon
    (P) 2017 BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd.
    (c) BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd.

    A Kylie injection is always welcomed!
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

  19. #44
    NoAngel's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    15 Nov 2008
    Location
    B-612
    Posts
    9,733
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 17:21

    Her team has always been a mess. I mean why the F are her videos on her YouTube official channel still at 240p in 2017?!
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

  20. #45
    Fan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2006
    Location
    Spice World
    Posts
    13,527
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 18:33

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiva
    After that... while X was a perfect album I feel like there was even stronger material in the sessions (Cherry Bomb for example) and the lead single was a questionable choice imo
    I LOVE 2 Hearts, it's such a cool track and something different for Kylie, but it was the weirdest choice as lead single and basically ruined the era before it even started. It would have been a perfect album track, but you release it as lead when you have Like A Drug/In My Arms or Wow?
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

  21. #46
    adamf2thedeath's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    10 Jan 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,332
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 19:38

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiva
    After that... while X was a perfect album I feel like there was even stronger material in the sessions (Cherry Bomb for example) and the lead single was a questionable choice imo
    I LOVE 2 Hearts, it's such a cool track and something different for Kylie, but it was the weirdest choice as lead single and basically ruined the era before it even started. It would have been a perfect album track, but you release it as lead when you have Like A Drug/In My Arms or Wow?

    The X era was FLAWLESS to me. I was living in Vancouver and Whistler in Canada at the time and it really reminds me of that time in my
    Life. So many great memories when I hear that album.
    Most listened to albums at the moment:
    Christina Aguilera - Liberation
    Lily Allen - No Shame
    Kali Uchis - Isolation

  22. #47
    GreekGeek's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,943
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 20:49

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAngel
    Her team has always been a mess. I mean why the F are her videos on her YouTube official channel still at 240p in 2017?!
    I noticed this the other day... :-? :(
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

  23. #48
    GreekGeek's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,943
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 20:54

    I don't know what's wrong with me lately but i have watched this one off show too many times! It's flawless!

    Kylie is so fresh here! She shines like a pure white diamond!

    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

  24. #49
    GreekGeek's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,943
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

  25. #50
    YouMakeMeFeel's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    14 Jun 2009
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,464
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    by Mon July 17th, 2017, 23:32

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGeek
    You can play this if you want:

    http://www.playbuzz.com/angelgirl10/...e=facebook.com

    I got "Love At First SIght"!
    I got "Slow", of course!


    It let me choose the word seduction like twice lol
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •