User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 164

Thread: Charlie Puth - Voicenotes

  1. #1

    Join Date
    20 Sep 2017
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 05-10-17, 19:08





    19th january

    Tracklist:
    1. TBA
    2. Attention
    3.TBA
    4. How Long
    5. TBA
    6. TBA
    7. TBA
    8. TBA
    9. TBA
    10. TBA
    11. TBA
    12. TBA
    13. TBA
    Meaning of Grammy - album of the decade!!!

  2. #2
    Frederic's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    24,011
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  3. #3
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    50,414
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 05-10-17, 19:53

    I like the cover. Hopefully, the music's good, too.
    You can search the entire universe and not find a single being more worthy of love than you.

  4. #4
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    26,039
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cha Cha Instructor

  5. #5
    Tansike's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    28 Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    47,061
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 06-10-17, 06:06

    Can't wait! And yes, he's such a cutie.

    Kinda clever to wait until january. He should have the first big album of 2018 then.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    10 Nov 2017
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-12-17, 00:03

    Track #7 If you leave me now feat. Boys II Men - possibly out this Friday

    Tracklist still is not out

  7. #7
    Jesper's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,149
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  8. #8

    Join Date
    10 Nov 2017
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-12-17, 20:14

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Some music stores updated the release date to late March
    https://www.bol.com/nl/p/voicenotes/9200000083684725/
    I think is too late to pushing it back but I might be wrong
    Ive checked loads of websites (DE FR BE AU AUS JAP) and only BOL has different date and HMV - 01.01.2021 - https://store.hmv.com/music/cd/voicenot ... 1514661141

    I think that is just simple glitch or misinformation

  9. #9
    Jesper's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,149
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-12-17, 20:36

    Quote Originally Posted by Ink
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Some music stores updated the release date to late March
    https://www.bol.com/nl/p/voicenotes/9200000083684725/
    I think is too late to pushing it back but I might be wrong
    Ive checked loads of websites (DE FR BE AU AUS JAP) and only BOL has different date and HMV - 01.01.2021 - https://store.hmv.com/music/cd/voicenot ... 1514661141

    I think that is just simple glitch or misinformation
    I hope so, but I also wouldn't be surprised, since Bol.com also has early snippets up and stuf, so it could be true, but let's just assume everything goes as planned

  10. #10
    ludichris's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,299
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-12-17, 21:57

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Some music stores updated the release date to late March
    https://www.bol.com/nl/p/voicenotes/9200000083684725/
    Really stupid idea if true. Attention hype will be long gone and How Long will have peaked. January is the perfect quiet month.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    10 Nov 2017
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-12-17, 22:18

    Quote Originally Posted by ludichris
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Some music stores updated the release date to late March
    https://www.bol.com/nl/p/voicenotes/9200000083684725/
    Really stupid idea if true. Attention hype will be long gone and How Long will have peaked. January is the perfect quiet month.
    Maybe he is scared of JT - Liam Pa(I)n - Camilla

    But that would be stupid changing the release date in less than 3 weeks before release

  12. #12
    RayRay's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    14,249
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 31-12-17, 19:03

    The first two songs don't compare to Marvin Gaye and Superman.
    Hope there will be some on the album that will.
    My personal chart And Madonna enters... at #... - Click here

  13. #13
    SummerPeur's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    10,984
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

  14. #14
    bluecherry's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    10 Jan 2016
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,573
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 02-01-18, 11:18

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay
    The first two songs don't compare to Marvin Gaye and Superman.
    Hope there will be some on the album that will.
    Thank God! Marvin Gaye defiled the soul legend with Megatron Waisttrainer. Honestly one of the worst songs of this decade with the worst female pop star.
    ? i bloom just for you ?


  15. #15

  16. #16
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    26,039
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-18, 10:29

    I wonder if it has something to do with How Long underperforming?
    Cha Cha Instructor

  17. #17
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    14 Jun 2009
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,452
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-18, 10:47

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecherry
    Megatron Waisttrainer
    ...................
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

  18. #18
    Jesper's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,149
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-18, 10:47

    Quote Originally Posted by spiritboy
    I wonder if it has something to do with How Long underperforming?
    well I honestly believe that it actually has to do with him producing and writing the album aswell, I feel the released date was a little too optimistic and only because of Attention's succes.

    I think he needs more focus overall, because he has been touring with Shawn Mendes, recording, writing/producing for himself and others, and in the meanwhile also promoting Attention and How Long. I think the time management was very poorly the last months when it came to complete the album itself.

  19. #19
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    26,039
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-18, 10:57

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritboy
    I wonder if it has something to do with How Long underperforming?
    well I honestly believe that it actually has to do with him producing and writing the album aswell, I feel the released date was a little too optimistic and only because of Attention's succes.

    I think he needs more focus overall, because he has been touring with Shawn Mendes, recording, writing/producing for himself and others, and in the meanwhile also promoting Attention and How Long. I think the time management was very poorly the last months when it came to complete the album itself.
    He should take his time then, i can wait. He's so talented, i hope he smashes with this album.
    Cha Cha Instructor

  20. #20
    Westen's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,155
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-18, 11:21

    I'm so disappointed, i was really looking forward to this because i LOVE both Attention and How Long. I'm pretty sure it's pushed back because HL didn't end up smashing, but it's still rising in US.

    They already had tracklist down when they uploaded album on itunes so i don't buy this excuse that it's not perfect.

    Hopefully this new song will bop hard like previous too but i'm a bit worried because of its feature.

  21. #21
    crazycool's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Apr 2007
    Location
    youkay
    Posts
    15,826
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-18, 11:23

    Shame it's been pushed back, as I was definitely ready for the whole album after how awesome Attention and How Long are.

    I'm excited for this Boyz II Men song though!

  22. #22
    Jesper's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,149
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-18, 11:38

    Quote Originally Posted by Westen
    They already had tracklist down when they uploaded album on itunes so i don't buy this excuse that it's not perfect.
    .
    They actually didn't and were still figuring things out, if you follow him on social media, you basically see him updating about recording and writing every few days. The tracklist was not finalised at all.

  23. #23
    Westen's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,155
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-18, 11:55

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Quote Originally Posted by Westen
    They already had tracklist down when they uploaded album on itunes so i don't buy this excuse that it's not perfect.
    .
    They actually didn't and were still figuring things out, if you follow him on social media, you basically see him updating about recording and writing every few days. The tracklist was not finalised at all.
    Yeah but they already posted 13 tracks and we know where were Attention and HL placed so they already had an idea about the album.
    I was really looking forward to it, i am pressed now.

  24. #24
    Jesper's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,149
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-18, 12:14

    Quote Originally Posted by Westen
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Quote Originally Posted by Westen
    They already had tracklist down when they uploaded album on itunes so i don't buy this excuse that it's not perfect.
    .
    They actually didn't and were still figuring things out, if you follow him on social media, you basically see him updating about recording and writing every few days. The tracklist was not finalised at all.
    Yeah but they already posted 13 tracks and we know where were Attention and HL placed so they already had an idea about the album.
    I was really looking forward to it, i am pressed now.
    Well it's not uncommon for Warner related artists, Dua Lipa's had the same
    I am also slightly pressed though, was looking forward to it

  25. #25
    Westen's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,155
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-18, 20:40

    If you love me now is out, started listening it and i already hate it. First few seconds were enough for me, everything i hate about american 90s ac/rnb music is in this song, so boring.

    This is not gonna hold me on until album is out...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •