User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 105

Thread: Bebe Rexha | Expectations

  1. #1
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,957
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 07-11-17, 21:53



    Bebe Rexha revealed the title of her upcoming album on Twitter.
    Seems like the 'All Your Fault' EP's are done.

    Only 1 feature on the album.

  2. #2
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,957
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-11-17, 21:39

    Bebe Rexha - @BebeRexha
    Current Updates: New project coming in New year #Expectations. New record with Machine Gun X Ambassadors called "Home" coming soon.

  3. #3
    BehindBreakaway's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    01 Nov 2016
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,134
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Jesper's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,137
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 16-11-17, 09:48

    Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs

  6. #6
    KokoCollino's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Sep 2015
    Posts
    5,569
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 16-11-17, 13:43

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs
    Spotify barely supports singles released after album release date because they're "old", that's why artists start to do this EP thing unless you're Ed Sheeran e.g.

  7. #7
    Jesper's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,137
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 16-11-17, 14:43

    Quote Originally Posted by KokoCollino
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs
    Spotify barely supports singles released after album release date because they're "old", that's why artists start to do this EP thing unless you're Ed Sheeran e.g.
    I know, but is this even working for her? I mean All Your Fault #1 only had one proper single, and an additional video for FFF, Part II has two singles but the first one didn't even caught on, and now she is focusing on a new EP. I mean I don't mind getting so much music in a short amount of time. But it is a bit worrying that beside I Got You she is basically lingering (not counting the features she did outside of this EP)

  8. #8
    urbanmusik's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Sep 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    21,679
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 16-11-17, 19:02

    Scream at this album becoming an EP again .

    Didn't she say she thought she might never release a full length LP? I don't mind, the quality isn't there with Bebe yet and for an act that relies so heavily on streaming this strategy works in her favour.

  9. #9
    KokoCollino's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Sep 2015
    Posts
    5,569
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 16-11-17, 20:04

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Quote Originally Posted by KokoCollino
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs
    Spotify barely supports singles released after album release date because they're "old", that's why artists start to do this EP thing unless you're Ed Sheeran e.g.
    I know, but is this even working for her? I mean All Your Fault #1 only had one proper single, and an additional video for FFF, Part II has two singles but the first one didn't even caught on, and now she is focusing on a new EP. I mean I don't mind getting so much music in a short amount of time. But it is a bit worrying that beside I Got You she is basically lingering (not counting the features she did outside of this EP)
    Well IGY was a solid hit and Meant To Be is on its way. She's yet to have a huge hit though

  10. #10
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,957
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 23-11-17, 16:05



    'Expectations' is coming out in January. She's moving away from urban sounds. She describes it as 'guitar driven' and names No Doubt 21 Pilots as the inspiration.

  11. #11
    bluecherry's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    10 Jan 2016
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,573
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 23-11-17, 17:19

    Im starting to be annoyed by her trend-hopping, anything that will give me a hit single vibes.
    ? i bloom just for you ?


  12. #12
    heppolo's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 May 2009
    Location
    interchangeable
    Posts
    25,429
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 07-12-17, 06:56

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecherry
    Im starting to be annoyed by her trend-hopping, anything that will give me a hit single vibes.
    She tries to earn a bit while she can
    Waffles are checked cookies

  13. #13
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,957
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 08-12-17, 11:00

    There will be one feature on the EP and it's Quavo.. :/

  14. #14
    BehindBreakaway's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    01 Nov 2016
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,134
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 08-12-17, 18:51

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
    There will be one feature on the EP and it's Quavo.. :/
    Uhhhhhhhhh
    3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!

  15. #15

  16. #16

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Ewokguy15's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Apr 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,634
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 01-03-18, 07:58

    SHe is giving us 6 months notice with the album release date? surely not

  19. #19
    Tansike's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    28 Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    47,030
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 02-03-18, 06:59

    That's a weird thing. They say 'new songS' so there'll be more in march?

    Maybe she's going with another EP first and then finally a full album in September?

  20. #20
    heppolo's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 May 2009
    Location
    interchangeable
    Posts
    25,429
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 02-03-18, 08:05

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
    September? Wow.
    I prefer Petra Marklund
    Waffles are checked cookies

  21. #21
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,957
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 02-03-18, 08:41

    Quote Originally Posted by heppolo
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
    September? Wow.
    I prefer Petra Marklund
    I laughed out loud

  22. #22
    Jesper's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,137
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 02-03-18, 09:17

    Well in this climate a late release date may not be bad, enough time to plug a song and make it a hit, and they can always push it forward if needed.

  23. #23
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,957
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 02-03-18, 09:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Well in this climate a late release date may not be bad, enough time to plug a song and make it a hit, and they can always push it forward if needed.
    Yeah true. Also, 'Meant To Be' is still smashing and might get a higher peak within 2-3 weeks I think.
    So she will probably release the new single, first one from 'Expectations', in April or May.

  24. #24
    Jesper's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,137
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 02-03-18, 09:40

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Well in this climate a late release date may not be bad, enough time to plug a song and make it a hit, and they can always push it forward if needed.
    Yeah true. Also, 'Meant To Be' is still smashing and might get a higher peak within 2-3 weeks I think.
    So she will probably release the new single, first one from 'Expectations', in April or May.
    I thinks he even said at one point she might include a solo version of Meant To Be on this

  25. #25
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    61,957
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 10-03-18, 10:44

    I think she shot the album cover, judged by her Instagram Story.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •