Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 UKmix Hot100 Awards :: COMPLETE!

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Sun June 24th, 2018, 13:19

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    For some reason, I thought people were able to vote for nominees as well. That’s why I linked the topic from my survivor to get people to vote for me.
    Thanks for all the nice words! I spent a couple of hours yesterday to summarize each artists year. Yep, it was hard work and probably I forgot to mention many things but wanted to share it with you.

GM, nominees are strictly based on the hot100 full year charts I created specially for this. Top 6 threads are nominees, and when it comes to hosts, is a combination of total points and quantity of threads. You0ll have to wait a little to know if you or any of your threads were nominated, but I'll just say you should keep your good positive attitude as in the hot 100!
    Alternative Awards are the ones that members also choose the nominees! I hope Colbie and Stevvy bring it back soon.
    VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
    PLAY Sara Bareilles Artist Survivor @ Music Games & Survivors
    CHECK
    The Leo Chart + Deconstructing Leo: Lisa Loeb's Top40 + Deconstructing Leo 2.0: 2018 Awards @ Personal Charts

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Sun June 24th, 2018, 15:28

Here are the nominees for...

Ed Sheeran :: The "÷" Era (Tansike)

The thread was created in the pre-Hot100 era and the album dropped in march 2017, but still managed to get nominated. In the first posts you can find a summary for each single and for the overall album. First post of the tracking year belonged to Nippian93 when he shared that week's worlwide sales, and more than 50 pages follow, including the Perfect release and #1 peak in BB Hot100.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy Perry :: The "Witness" era (SummerPeur)

Another pre-hot100 era thread, this was created in feb 2017 and the album dropped in jun, around the time the hot100 started to track data but with 85 pages of info in the past! Hugo kicked off the hot100 era with a dull prediction. Hey Hey Hey was released in the meantime and the tour kicked off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kylie Minogue :: The "Golden" Era (SummerPeur)

The thread was created in january 2018 and SP summarizes all the promo and charts in a fantastic first post! Then also shares info for singles. The album is great and did very good chartwise. 71 pages later we are still seeing cool numbers!

Lady Gaga :: The "Joanne" Era (nympho)

The thread creation goes way back to August 2016! A great presentation by nympho with sales and performance from all singles both at radio as in Spotify. Nympho kicked off the tracking year with previus week's sales numbers, and thebigham later shared a cool info: Million Reasons was platinum! This year she released the beautiful Joanne (Where Do You Think You Are Going) and the thread manages a stable 16 replies per week average with an outstanding 1850 views average!

P!nk :: The "Beautiful Trauma" Era (Teo)

teo created the thread on Jul 23rd 2017 so it was almost a full year in the tracking period for this one! What About Us premiered Aug 10th and Teo shres a good pack of info regarding sales and streams! I think the album is entering its 4th single, and she is a powerhouse name in Australia.

Taylor Swift :: The "Reputation" Era (Youknowit)

August 23rd 2017 was the birth of this great thread. A november 10th release date was announced and LWYMMD saw the light. First posts show some cool charts and sales across the globe. Ready for It..., End Game and Delicate all hit here and there, pushing this thread to become the most succesfull amongst the other nominees.

Almost nominated: Bruno Mars had a chance, but the biggest surprise was Mariah Careys Christmas Era becoming platinum and being close to reach a nom!!! Some high profile albums follow, including Liberation (a couple more weeks inside the tracking year could have made a difference) and Justin Timberlake.

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH!
    CHECK
    The Leo Chart + Deconstructing Leo: Lisa Loeb's Top40 + Deconstructing Leo 2.0: 2018 Awards @ Personal Charts

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Sun June 24th, 2018, 16:42

ABBA :: Charts & Sales History (johnnyboy)

The thread dates back to 2005, but Bojan kicked off the tracking year with some information from Yugoslavia. 20 pages packed with charts information with Benny being a key info provider!

Beyoncé :: Charts & Sales History (carlo_thebest)

The thread premiered on Sep 2010, and the first post of the tracking year belonged to Hayes with some chart info for Die With You. 26 pages summarize the year, in which a brand new album was released (ok, The Carters released an album).

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History (Ivica)

2015 saw this thread coming to life, and the year started with Instinct sharing data about In The Zone Spotify figures. 146 pages later more data is being shared!

Céline Dion :: Charts & Sales History (jeangrey)

This 2006 thread started the year with jeangrey talking about itunes positions back then. 45 pages later we have a brand new single (Ashes) which was well received by most of us.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History (Nichu94)

A 2015 original, and 52 pages were written this year starting from jjavier1978 posting some cool data about La Isla Bonita re-enetring the airplay chart in Poland.

The Beatles :: Charts & Sales History (Basil)

One of the big surprises of the year for me was having The Beatles so high in the Charts Chart where it peaked at number 2. This 2005-thread kicked off the year with blackbird sharing some ARIA info. Blackbird is definetly a key reson this thread is alive and so full of interesting data!

Almost nominated: Michael Jackson was really close, but also Bon Jovi and Janet.

CHECK

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 02:57

HITS (Wayne)

The thread dates back to 2014, and I understand thebigham was the original host but eventually he gave host duties to Wayne, so he is the one getting the nom this year! Hugo kicked off the year estimating Lorde's Melodrama album sales. The thread peaked at #9 in the hot100 the week Taylor released her hit album Reputation. The thread also holds an interesting chart fact: it was #1 in the Music Chart and later on it moved to the Charts Chart where it peaked at #7 so far. This was because I was considering it a Music thread until I realized it was more accurate as a Charts Chart. This peaked at number 1 in the Music world in the week in which Shania and Miley released their latest efforts (it would have been #7 in the Charts chart that same week...)

iTunes Update Thread (Thriller)

This 2009-thread is credited to our beloved Thriller, but Blondini is the one doing all the work, with cool support from Graham76man! But, noms go to the credited host so I won't change that! Blondini premiered the year with a post about Glastonbury. The thread peaked at #46 in the hot100 and at #19 in the Charts Chart!

UK OCC Chart Midweek Thread (Blondini)

Every year we have a new thread, but this sums up both editions, 2017 and 2018. First post of the tracking year belonged to host Blondini, the week that Artists For Grenfell - Bridge Over Troubled Water and Radiohead - OK Computer ruled the chart... yes, Radiohead had just headlined Glastonbury. The 2017 edition peaked at #38 in the hot100 and #12 in the Charts chart, while the 2018 peaked at #62 and #15 respectively. Both threads achieved Silver Status!

UK OCC Charts Series (Blondini)

This weekly series managed 4 hot100 entries throughou the tracking year. The highest week was the one from July 27th 2017 when Despacito reached #1 in UK. Other hot100 entries are from July 21st 2017 (#29 - Wild Thoughts), December 22nd (#87 - Christmas #1 to Ed Sheeran+Beyoncé+Andrea Bocelli) and August 25th (#93 - New Rules).

US Billboard Charts Series (BrainDamageII)

Another weekly series, almost all weeks getting the Hot Debut tag. A detailed list of all Billboard Charts brings many replies but most of all tons of views every week! Top10 thread for 45 weeks out of 52, the highest chart (#4) was achieved twice: US Billboard Charts (08/07/2017) with Lorde's Melodrama hitting #1 in the BB200 and Despacito ruling BB100 for a seventh week, and then again in US Billboard Charts (14/10/2017) with The Killers #1 in BB200 and Cardi B ruling the BB100. Braindamagell manages to score 14 #1's in the Charts Chart, and is the member with most #1 threads alongside Wayne!

YTD thread - United States (oldbloke)

Again, there are new threads every year but here I am considering both merged. When the year started, Ed Sheeran was the #1 album in the YTD chart with 731.000 albums sold, and he would end the year as #1 with 2.765.000 SPS! In the UKMIX charts, the thread managed a #12 peak in 2017 (and a weird #7 peak in Miscellaneous and #3 in Music... I needed auditors to correct my poor judgement!) and a #32 peak in 2018 (and #4 in Charts).

Almost nominated: German Charts Thread was really close, and then, at a more distant place, RIAA

CHECK

The Diva
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 03:20

Do we have to vote in all categories? I don’t care much about chart threads

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 03:35

Quote Originally Posted by biscuits
    Do we have to vote in all categories? I don’t care much about chart threads
    No, members will be able to vote in any category they feel like
    CHECK

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 04:03

Basil

Basil hosted 26 threads and got 7.387 points this year! In fact, ALL his threads belong to the Charts section. The most successful is The Beatles :: Charts & Sales History, which reached platinum status, but he/she also hosts Neil Young :: Charts & Sales History and Queen :: Charts & Sales History, both silver status threads. apart from these, his other 2 key threads are Elton John :: Charts & Sales History and SoundScan Era - USA's Best Selling Artists and Albums. All throwback artists for Basil!

jjavier1978

jjavier1978 hosted 22 threads and got 4.533 points this year! He also creates threads only in the Charts section, He hosted this year two Gold certified threads: #11-peak Zayn Malik :: The "Z2 Coming Soon" Era and #4-peak Madonna :: The "Rebel Heart Tour" Era. Other key contributions are Cardi B :: The "Invasion of Privacy" Era, Shawn Mendes :: The "Shawn Mendes" Era, Kanye West :: The "Ye" Era and Sia :: The " Everyday Is Christmas" Era!

MJDangerous

MJDangerous hosted 11 threads with 3.456 points. The Gold certified Michael Jackson :: Charts & Sales History is hosted by him, but also brought Taylor Swift :: Charts & Sales History and Elvis Presley :: Charts & Sales History to life, both silver certified. Another highlights include Jimi Hendrix :: Charts & Sales History, Creedence Clearwater Revival :: Charts & Sales History and Jazz Sales Thread - Miles Davis, John Coltrane & More!

Tansike

Tansike hosted 48 threads with 12.869 points, the most of all competitors! He has threads in 7 out of 8 genres! So he only lacks a Miscellaneous thread to call Bingo! He hosts 7 certified threads: Ed Sheeran :: The "÷" Era (nominated for Outstanding Era Thread), Kesha :: The "Rainbow" Era, Demi Lovato :: The "Tell Me You Love Me" Era, Imagine Dragons :: The "Evolve" Era, Lana Del Rey :: The "Lust For Life" Era, Miley Cyrus :: The "Younger Now" Era and Selena Gomez :: The "Bad Liar" Era. Congratulations!

thebigham

thebigham has an incredible 98 threads under his name, the most of any other member, and he brings tons of info all across the section, so he is a deserving nominee! He sums 4.703 points and has two certified threads: Cher :: Charts & Sales History and RIAA. Other key threads that he hosts: DJ Khaled :: Charts & Sales History, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers :: Charts & Sales Hist, Drake :: Charts & Sales History and Michael Buble :: Charts & Sales History. Diverse!

Youknowit

Youknowit has only 7 threads but sums 9.857 points, so this is effectiveness. 3xPlatinum Taylor Swift :: The "Reputation" Era is his winning card, but also hosts Sam Smith :: The "Thrill of It All" Era, Lorde :: The "Melodrama" Era and Taylor Swift :: The "1989" Era!

Almost nominated: AutomaticBR was extremely close, but will have to wait for 2019! Hosting Mariah Carey :: The "Christmas" Eras really pushed him up! SummerPeur, borderwolf and BrainDamageII were almost there too, but the balance quantity/popularity didn't work this time.

Tomorrow I'll present the nominees for all Games categories!!!
    CHECK

The Diva
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 04:17

MJdangerous has been banned for years though

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 04:24

MJdangerous has been banned for years though
    Lol
    Well, he wont be the last banned member to be nominated. Preparing this ive realized hosts should be updated just like the Mariah one was given to banksy and HITs to Wayne
    CHECK

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 04:27

I added in many writeups who is the member that contributed the most to the thread but objectivly the thread belongs to the member who appears as creator of the first post
    CHECK

The Diva
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 11:32

I requested to have the Janet thread under my name, but I got made a moderator instead

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 11:35

I requested to have the Janet thread under my name, but I got made a moderator instead
    can't you be both?
    Maybe Bojan should be named creator, he/she also shares a lot of data
    CHECK

The Diva
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 11:37

Maybe it should be me..

I don’t mind. Actually, it’s better to moderate the whole artists forum. I only wanted to be the creator so I could continue polls

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 11:57

George Michael survivor (Thriller)

The survivor started on March 12th 2018 with 59 songs taking part. It ended 33, on May 8th 2018 rounds later when Careless Whisper was named winner. The thread was #1 in the Games Chart for 1 week and spent 8 weeks in the top10. In the hot100, it managed a #11 peak!

Girls Aloud survivor (Thriller)

August 7th 2017 was the starting day for this popular survivor. Every song had a chance as we had initial round for each complete album, so Call The Shots, by winning, can be considered with no doubt GA favourite track for UKMixers. This peaked at number 2 in the Games charts and #14 in the hot100.

Gwen Stefani Survivor (toni_pest)

The actual survivor started April 9th 2018, but there was a second thread to choose songs to compete. On May 18th, What You Waiting For was crowned as the winner. The thread reached #3 in the Games section and #23 in the Hot100.

Hurts | Artist Survivor (Mainshow)

November 28th 2017 was the day Mainshow presented this survivor, and January 14th 2018 saw Wonderful Life winning. A #6 in the Games section, the thread managed a #63 peak in the hot100!

Scott Walker | Artist Survivor (sonia85)

A very long survivor, it started May 9th 2017 (in the pre-hot100 era) and lasted until October 5th 2017, when The Old Man's Back Again (Dedicated to the Neo-Stalinist Regime) was crowned champion. The thread peaked at #7 in the Games section and #45 in the hot100.

Ultimate Eminem Survivor (cheapthrills)

On December 28th 2017, Eminem Artist Survivor saw the light and less than a month later, on January 21st 2018, Stan was named the king. This thread was #1 in the Games section for 2 weeks, and peaked at #7 in the hot100!

Almost nominated: Amy Winehouse and Cyndi Lauper are the artists survivor that ended up closer to the top6.

CHECK

The Diva
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 17:11

A shame SWV and Xscape didn’t even come close

Legend
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)

by » Mon June 25th, 2018, 23:04

When did you request this?!

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Tue June 26th, 2018, 00:26

30 Day Song Challenge - Survivor (Wayne)

One sweet day Wayne decided to bless us with 30 Day Song Challenge, and once that was over he decided to make it a survivor. Jan 20th 2018 was the day the survivor kicked off with almost 500 songs taking part! So, Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight winning was quite an achievemnt. It took us just 3 months to finish it! The trhead peaked at #5 in the hot100, #1 in the Games section, and was certified Gold!

Billboard Greatest of All Time Hot 100 Women Artists Survivor (biscuits)

biscuits knows how to host a survivor, and knows which topics can catch attention, so no surprise this was so big. Jan 23rd 2018 saw this survivor premiering, with 100 songs competing for the top prize which eventually went to Whitney Houston - So Emotional. The thread was #1 in the games section for 3 weeks, and peaked in the hot100 at number 5!

Billboard's Hot 100 of 2017 Survivor (cheapthrills)

This started on Mar 7th 2018 with 100 songs, and lasted until Apr 10th when "Feels" Calvin Harris featuring Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry and Big Sean was crowned winner. This holds the record for best ranked Survivor in the history of the Hot100, with a #4 peak, and of course was #1 in the games section for 2 consecutive weeks.

Black History Year | Survivor (bluecherry)

bluecherry posted on Dec 11th 2017 "In celebration of Black History Month, Tidal released a list of 365 artists that they believed deserved recognition for their contribution to music or their current success. Let's have a look. We'll be going through one decade at a time, and learning about the black history of music." And on Apr 03 2018 Earth, Wind & Fire - September took the crown. The thread peaked at #19 in the hot100 and #2 in the Games section, and was certified Silver.

UK Official Chart Millionaires: Survivor (Thriller)

Sep 19th 2017 saw the birth of this Thriller hosted survivor. 311 songs competed against each other, and almost 3 months later we named Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head as the best Millionaire song. This was a #q game for three non-consecutive weeks and peaked at #8 in the hot100.

UKMIX Top 100 R&B Songs of the 2000s | Survivor (biscuits)

Another biscuits hosted survivor making the cut! It started in Oct 6th 2017 with 100 songs and ended on... NEVER! Winner is still unnanounced! This peaked at #6 in the hot100, was #1 for 3 non-consecutive weeks in the games section and reached silver status.

Almost nominated: Billboard POP 100 #1s | survivor was close, and also Singing Actors Survivor!

CHECK

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Tue June 26th, 2018, 01:02

100 Hits: The Best R&B Album | Survivor (biscuits)

A brand new survivor that started on May 26th 2018 and finished yesterday when Whitney Houston's It’s Not Right But It’s Okay was named the winner. This peaked at #15 in the hot100 and #3 in the games section.

ABBA - Gold Greatest Hits | Survivor (Benny)

surprisingly ABBA Gold never had a survivor, so Benny decided to kick it off on Feb 26th and it took us 13 rounds to reach the obvious: the winner was The Winner Takes It All... This was #1 in the games section and #5 in the hot100.

Britney Spears - Greatest Hits: My Prerogative | Survivor (Benny)

And Benny hosted yet another Greatest Hits Survivor that for some strange reason never was done before! Aug 20th was the start and 11 rounds later the winner was Stronger. #10 in the hot100 and #2 in the Games section.

Céline Dion: Ultimate Essential Collection Survivor (Wayne)

Another high-profile Greatest Hits album Survivorstarted on Nov 3rd 2017 and finished just 17 days later with It's All Coming Back To Me Now as the winner. #1 in the Games section and #7 in the hot100!

Ministry of Sound "Made in the 90s" | Survivor (biscuits)

biscuits hosted several Ministry of Sound survivors, and this one kicked off on Aug 27th 2017 and still awaits for Jennifer Paige - Crush to be officially proclaimed winner. #12 in the hot100 and #2 in the Games charts!

Various Artists - Love ? Survivor (biscuits)

And biscuits gets his third nomination in this category! On Mar 14th 2018 this survivor started and ended 1 month later with Un-break My Heart as the winner. #3 in the Games section and #7 in the hot100.

Almost nominated: Carbon again was almost being nominated, in this case with The Noughties | survivor. Katy Perry / Witness / survivor followed.

CHECK

Legend
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

by » Tue June 26th, 2018, 01:23

Congrats to everyone who has been nominated so far
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Tue June 26th, 2018, 01:42

AMR/ARIA #1 Singles Series Survivor (Affillate)

We had 5 installments from this survivor, the most successful being 2011 edition (#3 Games // #16 in the Hot100). Right now we are in the semi-final for the 1988 edition, and winners of previous editions include 2000: Anastacia - I'm Outta Love, 2005: Madonna - Hung Up, 2011: Lady Gaga - Born This Way and 2015: Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do.

Festivals UKMIX (leomedar)

I started Festivals back in 2016, and during 2017 I hosted two editions, Lordfest 2017 (J.J.Cale - Cocaine was named the winner) and Ladyfest 2017 (Austra - I Love You More Than You Love Yourself won). Both thread peaked at #26 in the hot100, but Lorfest peaked higher in the Games section (#4). This nom is very welcome, as 2018 editions of both festivals are i the queu waiting for its time to start!

Last.fm UKMIX Hit Machine (CrazyCrazy)

We had Edition 6 and 7, with Sade and Jamiroquai winning each edition respectively. Bill's amazing series portrayed a wide range of artists and genres, both peaking at number 4 in the Games charts but Machine VI was #24 in the hot100.

Survivor of Survivors (FreakyFlyBry)

Every winner of a survivor has a second chance of winning in this amazing series. This year we had 6 editions, 79 to 84. The last one peaked at #1 in the Games section, something none of the previous editions could achieve. But it was edition 83 the one we can consider more successful, with the highest total points and a #6 peak in the hot100! The winner then was Whitney Houston - So Emotional! All winners this year: The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (79), Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On (80), Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!) (81), Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel (82) and George Michael - Freedom! '90 (84).

UK #1 Singles Series Survivor (Goldmoney)

8 editions hosted this year, 8 #1s in the Games chart! And 7 hot100 top10s as only the 1994 edition missed this elite group. Currently GM is hosting the 2017 edition, and this year's winners are: 1990 Madonna - Vogue, 1991 Michael Jackson - Black or White, 1992 Shakespears Sister - Stay, 1993 Ace of Base - All That She Wants, 1994 Kween - Without You, 1995 Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone and 2016 Clean Bandit featuring Sean Paul and Anne-Marie - Rockabye!

UK R&B Number Ones Series Survivor (biscuits)

biscuits hosted three editions this year: 1994 (Mariah Carey - Without You), 1995 (Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson - Scream) and 1996 (no winner yet). The 1994 edition peaked the highest, at #11 in the hot100 and #3 in the Games section,

Almost nominated: Ministry of Sound Series Survivor was close, and UKMix Retro Series Survivor followed.

CHECK

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Tue June 26th, 2018, 02:29

:: UKMIXtapes :: (biscuits)

biscuits re-branded the famous Album Cup and came up not only with an amazing title ( ) but also with a popular game! The first edition started Jan 25th 2018 with 24 members and ended up topping the Games chart and becoming #7 in the hot100! Thriller was crowned the winner in that edition, which led to a second one shortly after it. March 20th saw Edition II being presented. This time around 20 members presented tapes and the winner was once again Thriller!

Forum Song Contest (Grybop/Mainshow/trebor/xtofer)

Every 1st of the month arrives a brand new FSC, hosted most of the times by UKMix veteran Grybop, but with special hosts this season by Mainshow, trebor and xtofer, so that's why they share the nomination this time! Right now we are in the 133rd Edition, and Last couple of years it has been all about CandyPerfumeBoy winning! Best ranked in the hot100 is 121st FSC (Jun 2017): Gold Coast, Australia, at #14. But in the Games section, peak position of #2 was achieved by 122nd FSC (Jul 2017): Calgary, Canada and 123rd FSC (Aug 2017 - RETRO): Christchurch, New Zealand.

The Best Album By (Wayne)

Wayne took over Era's game and presented all of a sudden Britney Spears on Oct 8th 2017. Her best album was Blackout! Then it was Madonna's turn, and the best album was Ray Of Light. Janet followed, with The Velvet Rope as winner, and finally Beyoncé came along and Beyoncé took the award. We are awaiting a new artist since march 2018! This peaked at #2 in the Games chart and #10 in the hot100.

The Song Collectors (Wayne)

Wayne also replaced Wado as Song Collectors host, a very challenging and competitive game where some members are collectors and other are judges. The edition started on Jan 10th with 16 centestants and 4 judges: Akini, urbanmusik, cheapthrills and myself. After a grand finale consisting of 4 songs selections, flopho was crowned the Collector of the year! This peaked at #11 in the hot100 and #2 in the Games charts.

Top Answer Game (Biebz/Spartan)

Top Answer Game is always lucrative. The 2017 edition was hosted by Biebz and after 10 rounds crowned kokollino as the winner. The thread was #1 in the Games section and #7 i the hot100. LAter came the 2018 edition with Spartan hosting, and saw Wayne and fopho sharing winning title. The thread also reached the top in the Games sectin but #10 in the overall hot100.

Your Billboard Top Ten (JSparksFan)

This classic game dates back to 2008. The first #1 of the tracking year was Despacito. This gold certified game reached #51 in the hot100 and #9 in the hot100.

Almost nominated: Madness Tournament by cheaptrhills was very close, followed by Carbon's Same Title Song Battles and my Singles Cup.

CHECK

Legend
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

by » Tue June 26th, 2018, 02:46

Benny

Benny hosted 14 survivors, ALL of them top20 in the hot100, and 7 of them top10s! Amazing performance! He is up for two awards in the Games section

biscuits

No big surprise here, as he has 8 noms already in the Games section and is up to 4 awards! So this is his 9th nomination and 5th award chance! He has an amazing 35 games, 17 of them Top20 and 5 top10!!!

Carbon

Carbon is almost nominated in most of the Games awards but this is his first nomination in this category! 29 hosted games, with 6 top20 and 2 top10s!

cheapthrills

cheapthrills hosted 11 games with 8 of them top20 and 4 Top10s, so it is quite a successful performance! In facto, ALL are Top40!

leomedar

I have 12 games under my wing, but only 1 managed a top20 rank! All the rest are hot100.

Thriller

17 hosted games, 5 top20s and q of them Top10!

Almost nominated: bluecherry was in seventh position, following FreakyFlyBry, Wayne, Grybop, Goldmoney and Mainshow, all powerhouse names!

Tomorrow I'll present the nominees for all Music categories!!!
    CHECK

The Diva
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

by » Tue June 26th, 2018, 03:26

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    When did you request this?!
    It was when we did the moderator reshuffle and appointed new mods

The Diva
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

by » Tue June 26th, 2018, 03:27

So many nominations! None of which I’ll win

I need to remember to officially announce winners in my survivors!

Legend
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)

by » Tue June 26th, 2018, 05:15

Great synopses! Voting in many of those categories is going to be difficult. Lots of quality topics and posters.
    I was ambitious, though I didn’t know exactly what I was shooting for. Now I think it’s one of the most useless questions an adult can ask a child – What do you want to be when you grow up? As if growing up is finite. As if at some point you become something and that’s the end.