User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 352

Thread: The Carters - Apes**t

  1. #326
    urbanmusik's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Sep 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    21,469
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 06-12-18, 13:15

    Quote Originally Posted by Ska8er
    Quote Originally Posted by heppolo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    3rd best video of the year according to Pitchfork.
    These days Pitchfork can't even dare to not fawn over Beyonce.
    Because the video isn't worth it?
    Exactly, the video is immaculate. ROSALÍA is the only person I can think of who put out better visuals this year.

  2. #327
    heppolo's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 May 2009
    Location
    interchangeable
    Posts
    25,048
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 06-12-18, 13:21

    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmusik
    Quote Originally Posted by Ska8er
    Quote Originally Posted by heppolo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    3rd best video of the year according to Pitchfork.
    These days Pitchfork can't even dare to not fawn over Beyonce.
    Because the video isn't worth it?
    Exactly, the video is immaculate.
    If only they've chosen a different song ever since it turns stunning visuals (and the essential symbolism) into some money brag.
    Waffles are checked cookies

  3. #328
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    33,759
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-12-18, 07:45

    My 2nd most played song of 2018 according to Spotify. Whew my taste.

  4. #329
    Guru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2006
    Location
    On ukmix.org
    Posts
    25,669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-12-18, 18:06

    Quote Originally Posted by abi
    My 2nd most played song of 2018 according to Spotify. Whew my taste.
    Gone to the dogs
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |

  5. #330
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    49,869
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 01-01-19, 10:53

    This song goes off in a club setting.
    Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2018: [#1 Revealed!]

    The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you.

  6. #331

    Join Date
    29 Dec 2018
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank u, next

  7. #332
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14,030
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 01-01-19, 20:21

    This is my most played song of 2018. Still a tune.

  8. #333
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    22,562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 02-01-19, 00:15

    Quote Originally Posted by Pompeii
    This is my most played song of 2018. Still a tune.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Cuz you ugly and can't relate

  9. #334
    Marchum's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    05 Jul 2018
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,348
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 02-01-19, 08:05

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompeii
    This is my most played song of 2018. Still a tune.

  10. #335
    BeeBoy's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    26 Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,598
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 02-01-19, 08:39

    Quote Originally Posted by Marchum
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompeii
    This is my most played song of 2018. Still a tune.

  11. #336
    KEY9481's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    11 Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

  12. #337
    Hugo's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    40,667
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

  13. #338
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    33,759
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 03-01-19, 15:42

    Are you happy to be in Paris?
    Are you happy to be in Paris?
    Are you happy to be in Paris?

  14. #339
    Goldmoney's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2009
    Location
    aRatchet’s Hole
    Posts
    20,900
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 04-01-19, 12:13

    Quote Originally Posted by shinydiscopaul
    This is one of her BEST bangers!
    Quote Originally Posted by SawyerHewitt
    The raw emotion Kween conveys when belting out WBT's climax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    A MOMENT IN MUSIC HISTORY.

  15. #340
    Guru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2006
    Location
    On ukmix.org
    Posts
    25,669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 04-01-19, 19:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    Quote Originally Posted by shinydiscopaul
    This is one of her BEST bangers!
    She goes off. It is good. But it is over-exaggerated.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |

  16. #341
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,294
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 23-01-19, 02:58

    Quote Originally Posted by Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    Quote Originally Posted by shinydiscopaul
    This is one of her BEST bangers!
    She goes off. It is good. But it is over-exaggerated.
    To be fair, her part was the best, though it was far from being a strong attempt to topple Cardi B in 2018, which was the whole point of the Migos bandwagon production.
    I've got so much love
    Got so much patience
    I've learned from the pain
    I turned out amazing

  17. #342
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    22,562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 23-01-19, 04:55

    Quote Originally Posted by GetBack
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    Quote Originally Posted by shinydiscopaul
    This is one of her BEST bangers!
    She goes off. It is good. But it is over-exaggerated.
    To be fair, her part was the best, though it was far from being a strong attempt to topple Cardi B in 2018, which was the whole point of the Migos bandwagon production.
    I'm sure if they were trying to "topple Cardi B", they would've promoted the song, but alas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Cuz you ugly and can't relate

  18. #343
    Loveguru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Mar 2009
    Posts
    17,847
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 23-01-19, 05:04

    Yes because when they were making the album they were wondering of ways to beat Cardi b.
    Forever Young

  19. #344
    Goldmoney's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2009
    Location
    aRatchet’s Hole
    Posts
    20,900
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 23-01-19, 05:06

    They coulda farted for three full minutes and it still woulda been better than 90% of Z’s songs
    Quote Originally Posted by SawyerHewitt
    The raw emotion Kween conveys when belting out WBT's climax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    A MOMENT IN MUSIC HISTORY.

  20. #345
    KEY9481's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    11 Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 23-01-19, 07:00

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveguru
    Yes because when they were making the album they were wondering of ways to beat Cardi b.
    The delusion is real.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

  21. #346
    Manager
    Join Date
    01 Sep 2005
    Location
    Love On the Brain
    Posts
    4,789
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 23-01-19, 07:32

    GetBack always talks such nonsense.

    The song is good but not as great as "Formation" in the slightest.
    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

  22. #347
    DnBLover's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    21 Dec 2009
    Location
    PT-NO
    Posts
    14,616
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 23-01-19, 10:47

    How Getback still manages to get everyone pressed is beyond me. Don't feed the troll?
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

  23. #348
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    22,562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 23-01-19, 20:38

    Quote Originally Posted by DnBLover
    How Getback still manages to get everyone pressed is beyond me. Don't feed the troll?
    Because he’s the mods fav and he has immunity to getting in any type of trouble. I just troll back at this point. It’s fun and he never responds to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Cuz you ugly and can't relate

  24. #349
    BeeBoy's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    26 Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,598
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 23-01-19, 20:47

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1
    Quote Originally Posted by DnBLover
    How Getback still manages to get everyone pressed is beyond me. Don't feed the troll?
    Because he’s the mods fav and he has immunity to getting in any type of trouble. I just troll back at this point. It’s fun and he never responds to me.
    He basically never answers anyone. He rips a brain fart in a topic and is gone. off he goes to the next troll adventure but don't worry someday he'll return with the next conspiracy theory

  25. #350
    Roadie
    Join Date
    19 Sep 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    760
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 23-01-19, 21:08

    I swear GetBack just lie’s in his bed at night thinking off pathetic ways to shade Bey.

    It’s so sad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •