User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Downton Abbey: The Movie

by » 21-02-19, 15:11

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJack1221 View Post
    Apparently 20 of the cast are in it, including Dame Maggie. I would guess that at about 150 year old now for 5th result, The Dowager could be killed off. She certainly did well to survive series 6, because I thought it was almost a guarantee.

I would love her to win an Oscar for this though - most probably the only one who would, and give her her 3rd statuette,
    I think I didn’t watch the last season, maybe I should catch up before the movie.

by » 14-03-19, 08:10

[FONT="]I think if this works they’ll definitely do a sequel or two - TV shows turned into movies can be quite the gamble. I doubt this would have happened if it hadn’t been for the US taking to the show too - though I guess we’d have had the TV special eventually. [/FONT]I still hate Dan Stevens for leaving - Sybil too to an extent, but her exit was actually quite good and storylined well. Matthew should have just been killed in the war.

Legend
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-03-19, 11:48

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJack1221 View Post
    [FONT="]I think if this works they’ll definitely do a sequel or two - TV shows turned into movies can be quite the gamble. I doubt this would have happened if it hadn’t been for the US taking to the show too - though I guess we’d have had the TV special eventually. [/FONT]I still hate Dan Stevens for leaving - Sybil too to an extent, but her exit was actually quite good and storylined well. Matthew should have just been killed in the war.
    Matthew should have been killed by an o’Brien and Thomas plot gone wrong, with o’Brien fleeing (as she did anyway) and Thomas staying to make amends by dedicated service.